Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574436 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:08:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Goddess Lauren  (Read 70712 times)

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2019, 04:00:43 am »
Met her earlier today, an absolute beauty

She's strong, solid and enjoys what she does

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2019, 04:00:43 am »

Offline pakeha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2019, 09:54:24 pm »
I've only seen her off-season... how did she look just days after being on stage?... I'm guessing - amazing? :)

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2019, 07:13:27 pm »
I saw her last night and she was looking absolutely incredible.  First time I have seen her in contest shape  :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2019, 09:57:23 pm »
Is she traveling now or was this in Montreal?

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2019, 04:16:27 pm »
saw her this past week, in contest shape she is a sight to behold.  perfection.  when you add in her other irresistible qualities, the result is intoxicating. 

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2019, 06:48:02 pm »
Yea she looked absolutely amazing day after her show. I smelt like spray tan for a little while lol

and this was her traveling

Offline tangent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2019, 04:28:22 am »
I saw Lauren a couple weeks ago when she was in LA.  It was my first session with her, and I think it's safe to say she is in my top 3 all time, current or retired.  I've been doing sessions for quite a while, and I've seen some of the fan favorites on this site.  I think she is the only current session girl I will find a way to see when she is in town, no matter what.  My preferences are for muscle worship, and maybe a bit of light (very light!) fantasy wrestling or domination.  I would even hesitate to call what I like wrestling, it's more that I like to roll around a bit with gorgeous muscle women.

Communication was outstanding.  Quick response, detailed and forthcoming.  She does ask for deposit, but I can vouch for her trustworthiness.  I have scheduled with her before, but we had to cancel (nobody's fault), and she returned the deposit immediately.  She emailed updates about the session (location, etc.) promptly and politely.  Even in her emails, she has a warm and friendly vibe.  The hotel she chose was private, where you don't have to walk through the lobby, and felt safe.  Her room was clean and presentable.  I have had some sessions where that isn't the case.

Her appearance was more than I could have hoped for.  She doesn't show her face on WB270 or sessiongirls, but rest assured, she is gorgeous.  Beautiful blue eyes, stunning good looks, nice smile, great skin, pretty hair, I could go on and on.  She has a girl next door quality, not overly made up, just a naturally beautiful look.  She opened the door wearing a little dress that showed off her impressive muscles nicely.  Her muscles looked full but lean, maybe not as ripped as she was for her contest but still had cuts and full muscle bellies.  I could not take my eyes off of her.

At first, we hugged, and then sat and spoke a short while.  She asked about my preferences, fantasies, what I expected from the session.  She was inquisitive and friendly, and made it clear she is not judgmental on the subject of fantasy and fetish.  She is super easy to talk to.  Her accent is adorable, which only adds to the whole package.  I asked what she likes, and feels she is good at.  She kind of redirected, and said that she is good at making her clients happy.  She is not wrong...

She peeled off her dress, and the session itself started with some light fantasy wrestling, with a little domination.  She held me down, and asked me to try to move.  I couldn't, and truthfully didn't want to try to get away.  She flexed above me, giving me a view from below.  I touched, caressed, and squeezed her muscles.  Soft skin, hard, full muscles.  I was in heaven.  She is intuitive, and moves gracefully.  She does the little things that shows she "get's it".  She was sexy and dominating, playful and teasing, and seemed to know what I want.  I wish more girls were this instinctive.  We then moved to massage, and I rubbed and kneaded every muscle on that perfect body.  She made conversation throughout, and I enjoy talking to her.  I think I could have massaged her for days.  After that, she got up, threw me down, and jumped on top of me again.  We cuddled and talked, and I didn't want it to end.  We definitely went over on time, she didn't have any clients after.  Not a clock watcher, by any stretch.  Throughout, she seemed like she was comfortable and having fun too.  That really makes all the difference.  When a girl seems like she doesn't really want to be doing this, it kind of kills it for me.  Lauren seems to genuinely like what she does.

She is gorgeous, fun, professional, intuitive, and has an outstanding physique.  She is perfect in every way that matters for the kind of sessions that I like.  I am already checking her travel schedule to see when she is coming back.  I think that would be my only complaint.  She lives too far away.  If you get a chance, and you like muscle worship, see her.  She truly is special.

Offline Goddess Lauren

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2019, 03:58:42 pm »
Hi everyone! I finally found a lovely fitness model who will take on my list for Montreal area since I don't do session from there anymore. Feel free to contact her to lingeriegoddess25@gmail.com she's not listed but can send pictures on request. She's a gorgeous sexy fit MILF, lots of fun. She is a naturel when it comes to sensual domination. xoxo Lora

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2019, 07:10:50 pm »
Could someone pm me with her real name? Of course I don’t want anyone to post it on this main page but I am thinking of reaching out for a session and just wanted more info. Thank you in advance

Offline musclefan1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2019, 06:52:30 pm »
will someone message me with her actual name? not trying to broadcast it so please don't post to the thread, but the pics she has on her wb site are amazing and i'd like to see more. thanks!

Looking for info on this too if at all possible. Thanks guys

Offline Joethomas

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2019, 02:58:44 am »
I'm scheduled to see her in a few days but dying to know who she is In real life. Can someone p.m. me her name so I can look at her photos in advance?

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2019, 06:58:20 pm »
 :hellno:

Offline fbbfan666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2019, 10:07:58 pm »
I agree with nujerz84, Lora is absolutely gorgeous. 

From her sexy accent, warm personality, intoxicating eyes and muscular physique you will not be disappointed.

Offline thetimtom4

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2019, 12:35:20 am »
who is she

Offline Raven1973

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2019, 07:12:37 am »
Good evening. I am VERY interested in taking sessions with Lora. I saw her travel schedule is insane in the next couple of weeks but i will try to get a session or 2 when she comes back to NYC.

Lora looks like a star and i hope and pray i can get her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Goddess Lauren

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View