Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577311 Posts in 73480 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 05:29:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG  (Read 25368 times)

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ironfire?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 11:49:45 am »
Thanks Muscle Hunter - that sounds like  a agreat session. I doubt if I am as smooth with these honeys as you are! But, I have something to aspire too.  Ginger will be in NYC in January, I hope I can see her. 

You said you had a CR on her - by that you mean Cum Rag? Still don't quite get that one - do you mean you just blew your load on her?

Best,
J

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 11:49:45 am »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 02:24:46 pm »
being familiar with muscle hunter's terminology from previous posts I believe CR is short for "can ride" which I believe is rubbing johnson against butt (without actual sex)

gasonoe

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 03:07:29 pm »
Back to Ironfire, what limits can I expect with my upcoming session?

grendelsm21

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 01:27:56 am »
HMM definitely made it sound like not out of the realm of possibility.  Money can open a lot of metaphorical "doors."   ;)

So let me get this straight, if I was willing to pay 1k for FS, and Hot Muscle Mom or Ironfire considered me to be a hot looking guy, then either of them would do it?

Offline brunnen-g

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 07:14:30 am »
I just read she's asking for a 50% deposit... ::)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline samsadeniz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 11:01:39 am »
are you guys 12 y/o!!!! let me make this clear for the mentally challenged. these women are selling their bodies in order to make a living(I am not saying this to insult them. I am a customer too. If you have the right amonut of money they will do anything!!! okay?? understand??? they'll do gfe they'll do bareback etc. the question is how much money you've got??

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2011, 12:17:09 pm »
are you guys 12 y/o!!!! let me make this clear for the mentally challenged. these women are selling their bodies in order to make a living(I am not saying this to insult them. I am a customer too. If you have the right amonut of money they will do anything!!! okay?? understand??? they'll do gfe they'll do bareback etc. the question is how much money you've got??

Quoted for truth.  Once they get to the point of using their bodies to make cash, whatever you want to do with her body become negotiable.  If Ironfire will fuck a guy she finds attractive for $1,000, I'm sure she'll fuck a guy she doesn't find attractive for $2,000.  If you want it that badly, pony up the money.

grendelsm21

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2011, 09:10:58 pm »
LMAO @ samsadeniz!!  Tre'uthy!!

bharvester

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 09:27:25 am »
I would never pay anyone a ton of money to have sex with me.  I can't imagine being that hard up.  I usually won't even spend 400 dollars per year on session wrestling and even that seems too much.

Offline deftones

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 11:32:38 am »
Hmm!! Can Ride was a term that me and my college buddies used to use to describe that very act of riding the butt cheeks.

Did Somebody Say?

Offline jboneman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 01:35:11 pm »
Can Ride - thanks for the insight fellas. The idea of CR on Hotmusclemom is perfect! So far my favorite CR was with Lora Ottenad - thats a nice place to take a ride!

Flinttown32

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 03:42:30 pm »
Bump. Any more feedback on recent encounters with IronFire?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2012, 08:35:52 pm »
I think Ironfire looks great- but she e-mailed that she only does topless- no f/s, no h/j and you need 50% deposit- I could live with the deposit and no f/s- but only topless and not even h/j I imagine no kissing also- in short a lot of limits and rules- even though she looks great I'm not going to see unless hear differently on at least some sensual activity

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 06:30:03 pm »
ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS, LETS COOL OFF NOW...  :-*

I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

Offline TXToast

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Iron Fire sessions
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 09:48:09 pm »
Curious if anybody has seen her lately?  What type of shape she's in?  If she's worth it?  Extras?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ironfire AKA lindsay M OMFG

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View