Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576657 Posts in 73380 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:47:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Denise Rutkowski  (Read 561950 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Denise Rutkowski
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2013, 01:45:25 am »
I never met Denise. Just saw she looked great for a while. That concept of losing public approval is not that far out there. I have zero idea if it applies here,  but that happens to lots of people. Heck, it happens to me. I don't get as good a reception when I walk in the bar as I used  to from the young ladies. I guess 47 is not 35. I do ok, but I can pick up the difference. That applies to sports too. I'm not the player I once was and you don't have all the guys coming up and telling you how great it is to play with you and they love you. You get....I remember when you were great or the old guys telling the stud young guys how good you were, but it is a different acceptance level even for a regular Joe like me on the life social circuit. This is a superficial area...not quite the same as most in the NY suburbs..especially here. Money, looks, and sports...very superficial....not everyone...just too many ppl.

Denise was big, so maybe she missed that approval and it triggered something. That is one thing I hear from ex athletes at the pro level alot. They can have all the money, the hot wife, and yet they find themselves depressed. You guys know about the suicides in the NFL that some tie a little to PEDs, but the bigger focus is the head injuruy aspect.I think the other big aspect is the loss of fame. Joe Montana has talked about it. Many guys have. You can't ever get as high as you once were. Junior Seau allegedly talked about it...even though he'd walk in a bar and be mobbed in San Diego. It was not the same as being the superstar of the town. They are studying his brain...maybe it was head injuriies.

Alison's comments struck a nerve. We see it with some lonely older seniors. People need approval and social contact....most people. Denise was not Seau, but she was young and I'm sure had a swarm of men as fans. The idea that she misses that attention and perhaps fell into depression and an addiction.....which we all know are connected....is not at all outlandish. I have zero idea if that is the case, but looking at the pic...she's obviously not taking care of herself like she once did and living the lifestyle like Alison or many other former Fbbs that stay fit. A shame. She probably needs someone's help. I hope she has someone to help her. I recall.....might be wrong.....that she did not have much family.  She was from that area of Texas, but left for bodybuilding as a teen. Hell....the Premier video even advertises her as a teen when she wrestled for them.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2013, 01:45:25 am »

Offline kilojoules

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2013, 01:40:43 pm »
Let me just cut in and say I'm not convinced its her, someone mentioned they where going to check it out for themselves (like speak to her)

This comes from a personal story where someone who shared the same name as me, who managed to commit fraud and collect welfare in my name, and was getting deliveries to a "Syringe" swap house (that I checked out), so was obviously a user.

It was quite upsetting at the time.

Alot of people share names and features.

Be 100% sure not 99%.

Offline vato76

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2013, 05:59:35 am »
why did she ever wear those awful wigs?  :-[

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2013, 09:46:48 am »

(Down right: Gina Hall)

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline moonking

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2013, 03:52:02 pm »

How about this picture?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2013, 11:11:24 pm »

How about this picture?
Fer real....or  photo-shop?   If that's all her....well, it's a jaw dropper I can say that.  When you think about it....imagine what her off-season "look" was.  I can't imagine how that has to tweek your head ...going from one extreme (super monster huge and soft) to another ( monster huge and startling).   How do you come out the other side of that an "adjusted" happy female?
I mean when the dust settles and it's all over....how do you comence living a normal balanced life?   Man, I just think it has to play with your head and take time.  It's like a swinging pendulum....how long does it take to slow down to stop at center?

Offline percycathardcore

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2013, 12:59:10 pm »
I was in contact with Rene Campbell via Facebook yesterday. I had a specific question for Rene arising from one of her blogs - she came back to me REALLY quickly with a lovely, lengthy reply. Rene was really friendly and even gave me a bit of inside info on her next 'project'. Her wonderful attitude reminded me of my own personal experience with Denise Rutkowski and I thought I may as well post that here.

20 years ago, I was quite keen on weight-training .... I hesitate to use the word 'bodybuilder' because I was skinny and I didn't watch my diet but I was in the weights room 4-5 times a week, did pushups and crunches daily and was very strong for my size and age. I took an interest in bodybuilding around the same time and started buying 'Musclemag'. The first issue I bought had a long interview with Denise, accompanied by photos of her in a black harness/chains combo ... I haven't looked back over this thread but I'm sure many of the pictures have been posted. Denise was an absolute knockout in those pictures; I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world. At the time, Musclemag would often publish contact details for their interviewees at the end of the article and I thought, what the hell, why not write to Denise? This was long before email was widespread so I wrote to Denise in California or wherever she was and never expected to receive anything back.

Well, a couple of months later, I received a lovely letter in response from Denise, handwritten and two sheets long. She'd just won the Jan Tana and she gave me an update on what she was up to, as well as asking about myself and thanking me for the letter. I never wrote back but I thought that was such a great gesture on her part, taking the time to write to some 17 year old kid in South East England. I ended up throwing the letter away a few months later but I wish I'd kept it.

I've written to/emailed a few others FBBs over the years but few have come back with such a considerate response. I wrote to Andrulla Blanchette around the same time - her career was just taking off and she didn't write back but she sent a signed photo. Lissi Bierschneider/Taylor also once sent back a nice message. There have been plenty of 'no replies' and then there's Tazzie Colomb who's in a league of her own. I'll be polite here and say she was 'brusque':

Me: *Long flowery message talking about how awesome she is and saying I've been a fan for ages and by the way, how much is the DVD I'm interested in*
Tazzie: The DVD is x amount of dollars

And that was it. When I came round to actually buying that DVD, I should have known there would be problems but I'm not going to get back into that again.

So, to sum up, big ups to Rene Campbell and Denise Rutkowski for being so cool and it's heartbreaking what Denise has gone through since. I used to see all the coverage of her doing charity work in Musclemag and it's a tragedy how things turned out for her.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2013, 06:04:14 pm »

How about this picture?
Fer real....or  photo-shop?   If that's all her....well, it's a jaw dropper I can say that.  When you think about it....imagine what her off-season "look" was.  I can't imagine how that has to tweek your head ...going from one extreme (super monster huge and soft) to another ( monster huge and startling).   How do you come out the other side of that an "adjusted" happy female?
I mean when the dust settles and it's all over....how do you comence living a normal balanced life?   Man, I just think it has to play with your head and take time.  It's like a swinging pendulum....how long does it take to slow down to stop at center?
Sorry Alison, but this photo is a pointless morph, deforming the lovely Denise to the point where I could throw up all over my PC! A talentless effort by someone who maybe was having some fun for the first time with their image software. Unfortunately they posted it onto the web, so we all had to suffer.
Let's enjoy the real Denise, who looks much more remarkable than this dreadful crime against her!

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2013, 06:25:40 pm »

(Down right: Gina Hall)

OdoHerr

Laura Bass, Kim Chizevsky, Gina Hall, Denise R.  - some of my favorites in here.  Can we get some scans pls?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2013, 10:13:42 pm »
Timmon...
OK...thanks.  I knew FBB had taken a turn up into the next galaxy but that photo had me speechless.   Now, if the bottom pic you posted here was her in reality that in itself is astounding.   That said, my comments on becoming a FBB of that magnitude has to present some difficulty in coming back to this planet and in for a safe landing once it's gone full circle.  I mean if you stay out there in another galaxy for any long period of time...how do you ever return to become a balanced normal human?  ...merely pondering here....

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2013, 01:21:07 am »
Roids make a big impact, but not that big Alison. If that was real I think people might have been seeking Denise out like they did with Barry Bonds in baseball and asking....what in the world are you taking girl? If that was from roids....my god..every bodybuilder on the planet would have been knocking on Denise's door. That was before some of the big growth surge we saw in the later 90's from newer age techniques too.

Offline moonking

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2013, 10:48:44 am »
Thanks, Timmon.
I assumed that was an exaggeration of a person who likes to use those programs, but I wanted to put it. If offended, I recall the photo.

Niculescu

« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2013, 09:30:14 pm »
This is her mugshot unfortunately. The facial features are the same not to mention the remnants of muscle in the traps, and shoulders. She was and still is my all time favorite FBB.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/fort-worth/denise-rutkowski/63098401

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2013, 11:27:37 pm »
What a sad story and it should be a testament to younger females about what roids can do to you when overdone. That looks like a man and a very old man at that. A shame what drugs like roids and crack can do. Even if she was to fully recover...the damage is done and it would be a miracle if she sees 60. She looks like the next shot will be the obituary. How sad. I've never seen skin like that on someone 49 unless they had substance abuse issues and for a long time. I know people 85 who look better. Very sad, but I think we all knew it was her. That is where she grew up. If you watch her Bill Wick videos in Cali when she first decided Venice Beach and fbbing were for her she had a nice Texas southern girly accent and was clearly uncomfortable wrestling, but only early 20's.

Niculescu

« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2013, 12:27:56 am »
What a sad story and it should be a testament to younger females about what roids can do to you when overdone. That looks like a man and a very old man at that. A shame what drugs like roids and crack can do. Even if she was to fully recover...the damage is done and it would be a miracle if she sees 60. She looks like the next shot will be the obituary. How sad. I've never seen skin like that on someone 49 unless they had substance abuse issues and for a long time. I know people 85 who look better. Very sad, but I think we all knew it was her. That is where she grew up. If you watch her Bill Wick videos in Cali when she first decided Venice Beach and fbbing were for her she had a nice Texas southern girly accent and was clearly uncomfortable wrestling, but only early 20's.

Indeed. She's definitely had some recent or relatively recent drug/alcohol use from the looks of her. There's also some suspicious hair along the chin......roids I guess. I'm sure she was uncomfortable with the "adult" side to BB; wrestling and being photographed wearing silly non workout clothes like lingerie etc. You're right that she will most likely not see 60. Very sad and tragic. She was a powerhouse, top of her game.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Denise Rutkowski

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View