Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572797 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:46:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Extreme Ripped & Muscle Control  |  Sharon Robelle, hard like a stone and ultra-ripped
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sharon Robelle, hard like a stone and ultra-ripped  (Read 42392 times)

john540

Sharon Robelle, hard like a stone and ultra-ripped
« on: January 03, 2011, 09:45:11 pm »

daddyjeff

Re: Sharon Robelle, hard like a stone and ultra-ripped
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 03:50:57 pm »
good post, some pictures show their muscle fibers and veins exploited to the maximum of 100% physical, muscular level is high!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 11:09:25 pm »
Sharon appears to have kept a higher amount of quality muscle than many other competitors in contest shape - she wears it really well.  I'm normally a fan of the mid-season look, but Sharon looks absolutely fantastic here!

Well done john540 for the great photos (more would be great [K+)!  :)
those pics are around 15 years old.

john540

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 08:40:05 am »
What was her level of bodyfat?

For sure under 10% BF.

Offline twodarklords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:39:41 pm »
Under 10%?  Under 3%.  That's phenomenal.  The dedication to the diet is just unbelievable.  I got my body fat % down to 5% last summer, and I was about ready to eat my own face.  I was super happy with the way I looked, but MAN!  I was cranky all the time and SOOOOOO HUNGRY!  And it's harder on woman - and it's a lot more dangerous for them.  Their physiology requires more body fat than a mans.  I (obviously because I'm on Saradas) love the look, but the discipline is what really gets me going.
User is currently banned [View]

Deeper1234

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 09:32:35 am »
Back in the 1990s I saw a contest on ESPN with Sharon, and man was there a difference between the sharon on that espn contest and the one in these pics.  I remember she was one of the first girls i witnessed "transform" from semi muscle girl to total ripped beast.  The change in her facial structure is just amazing from her earlier contests till those were taken.  It was so hot watching her transform to a whole new level.  Her face is almost unrecognizable from her earlier contest footage from the 90's on ESPN.  Her eyes, nose, and especially jawline all grew and changed.  Amazing transformation she went through.  Was so turned on when i saw how hardcore she had gotten.

Deeper1234

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 09:49:37 am »
One more thing,

ANyone else love when FBB's get so lean their cheeks fold over.  I love SHaron's cheek folds, and any other FBB whose face is so lean that even their cheeks get ripped.  IT is one of sharon's sexiest attributes

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Extreme Ripped & Muscle Control  |  Sharon Robelle, hard like a stone and ultra-ripped

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View