Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573977 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:35:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  SHE HULK TV series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SHE HULK TV series  (Read 12082 times)

Offline grimgram7

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: SHE HULK TV series
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2020, 02:29:42 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2020, 02:29:42 am »

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2020, 03:24:34 am »
Liked her in Orphan Black, but physically she's about as far away from She-Hulk as you can get. Though that makes it more likely we'll get a female Ferrigno or a CGI character. Either way I'm expecting a larger, hopefully muscular, transformed version.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2020, 11:13:49 am »
Liked her in Orphan Black, but physically she's about as far away from She-Hulk as you can get. Though that makes it more likely we'll get a female Ferrigno or a CGI character. Either way I'm expecting a larger, hopefully muscular, transformed version.

It will have to be CGI or else it won't look real (can't believe I just wrote that) It just is a matter of how fit they make her. I'm sure they won't have her bulging with muscle. Probably no muscle at all, they just make her taller and green
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline danlee85

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2020, 02:34:23 pm »
Here is a fan made image of Tatiana Maslany as She Hulk. Credit to Boss Logic.

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2020, 09:33:53 pm »
Wow. Just saw a docu   about the Hulk TV series. Producer Kenneth Johnson, considering another $6 million dollar man/ bionic woman type spin off considered  a she hulk in a plot involving  "David" giving a blood transfusion to his SisteR. Unfortunately the Hulk was canceled before they got round to it. Marvel got wind of the idea & created the She Hulk, some say as a joke, but mostly so theyd get royalties if anybody thought of the idea afterwards. Arnold & Richard Kiel were considered for the Hulk. Nobody was too  concerned with getting an actress not necessarily well built!

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2020, 03:08:25 pm »
I hope that the series is light-hearted (just like her old comic book run from the 80's) and that it's not taken too seriously.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2020, 03:24:49 pm »
Hope to see some lawyer stuff like the ones they did for She Hulk aka Jennifer Walters in the comics with some flashbacks portraying her origin.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2020, 03:32:02 pm »
Hope to see some lawyer stuff like the ones they did for She Hulk aka Jennifer Walters in the comics with some flashbacks portraying her origin.
Want to see her fighting and smashing in the series when she's not being a lawyer. Maybe some of her iconic villains like Titania, The Absorbing Man could be present too

Offline schillster1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2020, 03:37:17 pm »
When I first heard of the She-Hulk live-action show, I was thinking of the Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno Hulk series and not just one actress playing both roles like Brigette Neilsen did.  But in these years of CGI exagerated muscles can be put where muscles belong.  Looking forward to seeing the show, but to see if they get campy like John Byrne did with the Sensational She-Hulk or will it be more serious like the Savage She-hulk and the newer comics of today.  Should be interesting.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ncsn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2020, 10:07:44 pm »
When I first heard of the She-Hulk live-action show, I was thinking of the Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno Hulk series and not just one actress playing both roles like Brigette Neilsen did.  But in these years of CGI exagerated muscles can be put where muscles belong.  Looking forward to seeing the show, but to see if they get campy like John Byrne did with the Sensational She-Hulk or will it be more serious like the Savage She-hulk and the newer comics of today.  Should be interesting.
GOD I hope it’s nothing like Savage She-Hulk... it was not good. Seeing as how they’re taking a seriously talented actress like Maslany, I figure they’re aiming for something a bit more high-brow. I think the Slott run could provide a good basis.

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2020, 04:34:33 pm »
I wouldn't be surprised if they use CGI to give Tatiana muscles as she-hulk, but would it be too silly in this day and age to make her transformation exactly like the old live action series?

Offline danlee85

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2020, 03:32:11 am »
Another Fan image by Boss Logic.

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2020, 01:14:34 pm »
Another Fan image by Boss Logic.

I so wouldn't be surprised if they went with this design for the series.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  SHE HULK TV series

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View