Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574179 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:01:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 188890 times)

mother

Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2016, 10:55:11 pm »
My first "sighting" was at a mall in Miami, Florida.  I was eating pizza at the food court when a tall, very muscular woman walking by.  She was wearing a short skirt, tank top and flat sandals.  She was completely covered but left little to the imagination about her muscularity.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2016, 10:22:17 pm »
Arrgh!

I was at the Scottsdale Quarter Apple store picking up my new MacBook Pro, working with the salesperson, and I glanced up just in time to see this tall, blonde girl wearing skin-tight pink workout bottoms walk out the door.
She had BIG, muscular quads - she was either a competitor or an athlete (like a volleyball player). If I hadn't been in the middle of a transaction, I would have gone over to talk to her.

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2016, 11:42:58 pm »
I love Arizona....there are muscular gals all over the place there!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2016, 10:27:44 pm »
Check out this woman traps!  Huge and solid!

Offline Bionic55

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2016, 08:33:53 pm »
Not so much a siting but I did have some dating experience with two muscular ladies prior to settling down.

The first was a lady that I actually met through MySpace back in the day. Her profile pics caught my eye as it was her doing a double biceps pose - clearly she was an actual bodybuilder rather than just a casual lifter. Her peaks were huge! I took a chance and dropped her a message and from that we got chatting, as luck would have it she was single and happy to meet up - it also unfolded that she worked in a gym in north London and didn't mind guys who weren't too muscly - a good thing! Basically we met up, sadly just the once but she was more than happy to show off how big her muscles were without me even having to mention them, maybe it was just so obvious I admired them - she made me grip her arm as she pumped a few times and they swelled bigger each time! Just a shame I left the measuring tape at home haha

jg300

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2016, 05:46:28 am »
Bionic55, thanks for sharing your experience. You mentioned that you had dating experiences with two muscular ladies but only mentioned one of them. Do you wish to share your story about the other lady?

Offline Bionic55

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2016, 08:32:38 am »
Of course JG

The 2nd was probably the last time I had any close proximity with a muscular lady. This was maybe 7 or 8 years back but the lady in question I met through a dating site. Her profile pic was of a competition pose - she competed over here in the U.K. on a semi competitive level. The good thing was that she was fairly local to me, maybe 5 or so miles away. Again, my luck was in as we agreed to meet up - it was at a pub, she arrived wearing an outfit that very much hid and covered her muscles; unlike the other experience she wasn't forthcoming in showing off the merits of all her hard work! Her frame was quite petite by the way. We chatted for an hour or so and it was pretty clear WWE didn't have much of a connection- I guess at that point I just went for broke and asked for a quick bicep flex - she grinned and rolled up her sleeve, curled her fist and raised the hard ball of muscle to my face - I was allowed to feel and it was amazing! There is no other experience like it. That was our only meeting but I'll never forget it - looking back it was a surreal part of my life...

jg300

« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2016, 01:33:11 pm »
Bionic55, you had such wonderful experiences. I am surprised at how easy it was for her to do the bicep flex for you given that she didn't seem to be excited to show her arms with what she was wearing. Maybe she was trying to be humble and/or was afraid of scaring you away.

I've met some women who had muscle but I've always been shy to ask for a flex. I'm afraid that the women will think that it's an odd request. I wish I had the courage like you. I remember meeting a teenage girl during my internship who had muscular looking arms but was not ripped. She told me that she used to be into bodybuilding but already stopped. I did not have the courage to ask for a flex since we were in a work setting.

Two times I've seen women flexing in front of a mirror at the gym. Both times it was clear to me that those women were serious about fitness. It's cool to see them admiring their hard work in front of a mirror.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2016, 09:21:07 pm »
Full detail:

24 Hour Fitness in Costa Mesa, CA

I'm very much a hot or cold fitness buff...i'll work out several times a week for 6 months to a year and get in really good shape and feel pretty strong, then i'll not go once for a year and basically be weak as fuck and have to start all over again.  I've done this same thing ever since high school and just remembered an incident a few years ago on my first week back after a long "off" period when I was just running for fitness and really lost a lot of muscle tone.

At 5-10 and 175 pounds, I looked pretty fit, but was actually very weak after only running for a year or so.  I went to the 24 Hour Fitness in Costa Mesa and decided I would do bench press and triceps the first day.  As a female muscle fan, I immediately noticed this amazingly buff Asian woman, probably 5'3" and 140 -150 pounds.  She was stocky, but had large arms and legs with some definition.  Her long black hair was in a pony-tail...which I love!

We made eye contact a couple of times and I simply gave her a smile and kind of nodded my head to say "hi" once.  She smiled back, but that was it for our quick, personal interaction.  She was also doing chest and triceps so we were in the same area the whole time, but unfortunately, she had already done bench press so I didn't see how strong she was.  At one point, she was doing cable pull downs and her tricep muscle was bulging, I was mesmerized by it, and her but managed to not get caught staring. There were more bench and tricep areas further away, but she chose to keep working out near me, which I was very happy about.

I started my bench workout and threw 25's on the bar to get in some quick warm up sets.  However, after not working out in a long time, the weight, only 95 pounds, actually felt heavy.  I pumped out 8 reps and noticed the Asian girl looking my way a couple of times.  I was aware that she saw me lifting this small amount of weight so I threw 2 45 pound weights on the bar to bring it to 135 pounds.  Unfortunately, I was so fucking weak, I barely pumped out 8 reps at that weight and knew I was burnt.  The muscular Asian girl, probably in her late 20's walked by me to the girls room right then, and I was a bit embarrassed that she saw me struggling with that light weight.

2 days later I went in again after work to do back and biceps.  Sure enough, the buff Asian girl was there too.  She was wearing really thin black workout tights that came down to just below her knee, showing off her buff thighs and muscular calves.  She was also wearing a white workout bra, so her gorgeous shoulders, traps and arms were in full display.  She didn't have a six-pack, but her midsection was tight and firm.  I did Back first which actually tires your biceps a little, so I was kind of toast already when I walked over to the dumbbell area.

Sure enough, she was set up on a open bench two down from me performing dumbbell curls.  I spyed her in the mirror and was impressed as her biceps bulged nicely with each rep.  I grabbed 2 - 20's and knocked out 10 warm up reps.  I then grabbed 2 - 25's and did ten.  I struggled a bit with the 25's since I hadn't trained in forever and was burnt from working back.  Lastly, I grabbed 2 30's and forced out 6 reps before my biceps caught on fire.  Just as I was finishing that, the Asian girl walked her beautiful buff legs and ass right in front of me and put 2 - 35 pound weights on the rack.  I quickly realized that she was curling more than me and I had a half hard on immediately.   

She again walked away for a few and I headed over to the easy-curl bars, which were set up kind of in an open area on two A-Frame type racks.  I grabbed the 45 pound bar, took a step or two back and began to curl it. It felt pretty heavy since my arms were worn.  To my surprise, the hot Asian girl walked right up next to me and grabbed the 50 pound bar.  She started doing slow, controlled curls as I waited a couple minutes to begin my next set.  I obviously peaked out of the corner of my eye at her amazing biceps as she worked.  She did at least 12 reps and they did not seem to be difficult for her.  She put the 50 down and walked a few meters away to have a drink from her bottle.  I moved in and grabbed the 55 pound bar.  As I started my set, I immediately realized there was no way I was getting 10 reps.  As the Asian girl stood nearby, waiting for her next set, I struggled to rep out about 7 or 8.  I figured she was waiting for the 55 since she just used the 50 pound bar, but as I put the 55 back on the rack, she stepped up and grabbed the 60.  Again she started doing slow, controlled reps and I was again embarrassed that she surely knew that she was stronger than me. 

She looked at me with a rye grin as she finished her set and placed the 60 back on the rack.  Again, she walked away to her bottle so I grabbed the 60.  It took some body English, but I managed to put up about 3 reps before failure...remembering that she had just repped out 12 in total control.  The really embarrassing part was that, the 60 pound bar had been located on one of the higher rungs on the A-Frame rack, and as she started walking back towards me, I tried to lift the bar up to the rack and failed, hitting the bar on the bottom of the rack and making a huge clanking sound.  She kind of laughed as she surely knew what had just happened.  I said "ooopps" surely red-faced and used a huge amount of body English to swing the weight up to and BARELY set it back on the rack.  I then walked away to grab my towel and bottle.  We didn't make eye contact, but as I walked towards the mens room, I noticed that she was now curling the 65 pound bar.

After a few minutes of splashing some water in my face and going to the rest room, I walked back into the gym floor and noticed the Asian girl was gone.  I walked up to the easy-curl bar again and quickly grabbed the 65 pound bar that the Asian girl had been curling in full control.  I literally could not lift it a single rep. 

I went home totally consumed with the picture of the hot, muscular Asian girl out-muscling me easily at the curl bars.  I felt like I definitely should have talked to her.  I was dead set on striking up conversation with her the next time I saw her.  To my dismay, I went back at that same time for 2 or 3 weeks straight and didn't see her again....damn it....my bad! 
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2016, 07:44:39 am »
Fantastic post, and a well told too. I enjoyed reading that.

The only thing I don't get is the embarrassment/intimidation, call it what you will. It's not your post this is confined to, but men in general when they see a muscular woman lifting heavier weights than them. Why get embarrassed by it? Why feel compelled to match or best her? THAT'S the embarrassing part. If you can't lift as much as her then don't. The way you describe her she's got 10+ years of fairly heavy weightlifting behind her.

It's like seeing Venus Williams at your local tennis club playing a few shots against a wall and not only feeling that you must defeat her right there and right then because she's a girl and you're a boy, and then not only getting your ass whipped but feeling desperately humiliated because of it. Why? What made you assume you could beat her? She's been doing it for years.

LOL - sorry I'm going on, it's not directed at you, but I see this kind of thing in Crossfit all the time. Really grinds my gears haha.

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2016, 01:50:56 pm »
Jdm022 - great story.  I think any schome dream on here lol... Including mine.  Would love that to happen in the gym.  I think in someway she was toying with you?! You lift one and then she lifted a heavier set and so on... Seeing if you would continue.  She might have liked you lol.

Anyways, thanks for sharing.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2016, 03:48:45 pm »

Thanks for the response, the funny thing is, I totally fantasize about being with a woman more muscular and stronger than me, but in the few instances where I've been exposed to this, I get slightly embarrassed and also a tiny bit intimidated.....but obviously a little excited as well...it's a real mix of emotions!!!

That said, leedsutd, I have an Asian co-worker about my same age who is a bit of a gym nut, so I told her the basics of the story.  My co-worker agreed with your assumption and said she was purposely hanging around me, so I blew it by not striking up a conversation with her....i'm an idiot!  :angry: 

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2016, 04:40:46 am »
It happens to most of us, don't see the situation at hand and then realize after, I'm guilty of this for sure.  But at least you had the experience, most guys don't lol... I'm still jealous! Lol

Offline fbbadmire

• Activity:
    0%
  • One step beyond
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2017, 04:21:12 pm »
I just agreed on a date with a woman! "Found" her on a dating site and for our first date we are meeting at the gym to do a training session together. Really looking forward to that!

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2017, 06:15:27 pm »
I was at my gym working out.  My keen muscle key spotted a woman walking by casually flexing.  About 30 years old, dark hair, very well dress and about 5 6.  Very average looking overall!  I notice her bicep was tennis ball size or a bigger and looked rock hard.  She walked by very close to me!  A serious piece of muscle hardware.  Latter on I went over the leg equipment area and notice her working out.  I recognize her as someone I have not seen there in a while.  And remember her lifting a lot of weight.   She was doing a lot of weight on the free weight machines and these huge rock hard muscles was popping out everywhere.  Her legs was like a FMG GIF.  Then I remembered she did power lifting contest.  Glad to see she was still in fine shape!

This woman mid-20's.  Dark hair, dark skin, great looking skin actually.  She about 5 3 and just has this layered looks of muscle all overall.  She just bugling out very evenly in muscle results!  Cross fit looking results woman get who do that serious!  Does not lift much weight.  She does hard workout for long times with a lot of reps.  Like cross fit.  Best part she looks like the younger sister of the actress Milla Jovovich.  She got the same type of sexy voice MJ has.  The kind that makes you grateful just to hear her talk in your presence!  And she grunts and moans in the same voice as she works out.  Very friendly and very nice and very smart.

This serious muscle head brings in his GF.  She very cute average height 5 6 or so, blonde hair, etc.  But got the build of FBB middleweight easy.  She got a waist that so small.  Her back just a mountain of muscle, etc.  She hardly works out with him.  But she take these huge weights and move them around like they are nothing when she there.  I heard them talking and I guess she got a sweat workout room at home and just goes to gym for a break in their routine!  She wears these outfit that are tight but not overall tight.  And these huge muscles pop up in them.  I mean you don't know where she hides it all.  You expect her clothes to bust open at any moment.  You wonder how she gets her workout clothes on and off over those mounds of muscle!  That how much she got under them.  It’s get better. 

I had to go over to this local big wig legal firm / money planner’s guy for my boss /owner of my company as a favor to him a few weeks ago.  So I go in this really nice office and ask to see such and such person.  I'm told to go this office for this person.  It was her!  It was like real like muscle story.  She was dressed in this outfit you can only get at high ends stores.  I don't know how she fit it in.  It covered up her amazing physique so well.  But her heavy corded neck give it away.  I had to follow her to another section of the building.  Working behind her.  Her calf’s and quads was busting out where you could see them.  Like some sort of real life GIF!  Anyhow I was talking to and did don't you go to my gym?  She like yes and I take a chance and say how built she was and pointed out it must be hard to find such nice clothes for work (I am total clothes whore for men and woman, so I was able to ID where her skirt and woman suit was from) she said yes.  With the voice of someone who suffers from a great muscular body but needs to hide it at work with nice outfits! 
Said she did gymnastic most of her life and then took up power lifting, body building.  She gains muscle very easy and strength.  And her friends, and bf can’t believe her little she works for her results, etc.  I tell her you got to work out hard and heavy to fight the age clock, etc  Stuff like that!   
Out of nowhere.  She does a right arm flex.  This huge muscle pops ups and almost burst open the seems.  I mean it was Olympic level stuff!  She says it so hard to find nice clothes than can be tailored to fit her frame and that all muscle friends are so jealous that she gain so easy without any real diet or supplements and such.  If she could find nice clothes that would fit her.  She would just hit the gym and see how far she could take it.  The way she said it was like the way someone who knows that got something special and wants to be the best at it!  We chit chat for a few moments about working out and such.  Nothing too outside the norm.  Than her phone rang and she had to take it and I had to leave.  I floated out of the place after that conversation!       

This other woman who a FBB.  Is back at my gym after a long absence.  She started off as physique off season size about 6 weeks ago.  Been bulking since she come back.  It’s like watching a real life FMG.  Every time I see her she noticeably bigger.  I mean even before she started her bulk.  Her arms and shoulders.  Was bigger than the vast majority of guys there.  They wore massive shoulders!    Now she massive.  I mean heavy weight FBB size.  She about 5 2 and average looking with blonde/brown hair.  FBB natural chest.  Saw her a few days ago.  She gotten so thick and her legs have grown so much.  Her upperbody was bigger than most men easy!  Its unbelievable.  Never seen a heavy weight FBB bulk in real life.  Its amazing.  I've talked to her.  She very nice.  And she let it be known she there to gain.  She does not lift much weight.  But her workout are intense!  Plus she got a serious muscle woman walk!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View