Pages:
Actions
  • #556 by turtle92 on 11 Mar 2024
  • Have been trying to get a refund from her since she canceled our session and has not sent back the deposit.
  • #557 by michaelg1978 on 14 Mar 2024
  • I have a session scheduled with her next week. Let you all know how it goes.
  • #558 by aero44 on 14 Mar 2024
  • Hello Michael.

Can I ask: In what city will you be meeting her?

Thanks

• #559 by michaelg1978 on 15 Mar 2024
  • #560 by aero44 on 15 Mar 2024
  • Thanks-much appreciated
  • #561 by pitch on 15 Mar 2024

I hope you get it to have it and if you do please let us know how it goes
  • #562 by michaelg1978 on 20 Mar 2024

I hope you get it to have it and if you do please let us know how it goes

Will do
  • #563 by Beavrey on 24 Mar 2024
  • So.... did you meet her or not???
  • #564 by michaelg1978 on 24 Mar 2024
  • My session is this Thursday,  the 28th.
  • #565 by Beavrey on 24 Mar 2024
  • Nice hope it goes well hopefully she's coming here to the UK soon I read
  • #566 by michaelg1978 on 28 Mar 2024
  • She texted me today that she was getting over a cold and had rescheduled some clients already. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and waiting until she comes back to Philly in the back half of April.
  • #567 by e_honda on 28 Mar 2024
  • She texted me today that she was getting over a cold and had rescheduled some clients already. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and waiting until she comes back to Philly in the back half of April.

Tends to happen to her a lot more often than other women. Maybe it's just bad luck..........
  • #568 by drpedro on 28 Mar 2024
  • If you send a deposit make sure it's on the lower end. She ripped me off. Don't believe what she tells you.
  • #569 by michaelg1978 on 28 Mar 2024
  • I prepaid for two sessions. I've never had a reason not to trust herald I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt now
  • #570 by Warhawk Overdrive on 28 Mar 2024
  • I prepaid for two sessions. I've never had a reason not to trust herald I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt now

Same here but I do sometimes feel I am being taken advantage of. You send her the $$$ because she said she is coming on "this day" Not three months or more from now.
    I have heard all the excuses too. She is sick, plane delayed, too tired, bad weather and sometimes nothing at all. She just is not coming. It is frustrating.

But

Having said all that, she has not taken my money without getting to see her.........eventually, and when I do see her, she always treats me right. And since I am not special, I'm sure she treats all the other people she sees right too. Which, I would guess, is the only reason we put up with her.
Pages:
Actions