Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578055 Posts in 73585 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 11:45:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  D&D
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: D&D  (Read 14799 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
D&D
« on: April 13, 2021, 03:46:25 am »
I took a break from editing my upcoming novel (the Reluctant Domme - which is a 50 Shades of Grey for muscle growth) to write a short story which I might continue about some high school kids.  Frankly, there was so much sex in TRD that I needed to do something tame and sweet. ;) I'll post the entire story here if there is interest.

Looking back, I’m not exactly sure why I’d never given Jessica much thought as a potential romantic partner. She was tall, delicately featured with a small upturned pixie-like nose, hair golden like the sun, and blue eyes reminiscent of a cloudless sunny sky. She’d lived across the street from me for as long as I could remember and had been like a sibling to me. We doted on and protected each other and we were virtually inseparable. With my severe childhood asthma and frequent bouts of illness, she was the one who came over and reviewed the school day with me when I missed class.

She spent hours recounting the day for me and helped me imagine how things would be different in the future. We even played a “secret game” where the stuffed animals were superheroes and had an entire world of their own.

When I was at school, we were in the gifted class together and in what we called the nerd pod at school. She was the only girl in our clique but seemed to fit right in. As we aged, I overcame asthma but remained weaker than my peers. I was determined to make my path in life through studying and learning. Though Jess remained in our group, her swimming seemed to take up more and more of her time. Each time I saw her she seemed to have wet hair and be clad in an oversized sweatshirt. It became like a uniform for her, but we were all different -- so she fit right in.

Perpetually late for our usual Saturday night D&D nights, her character became the butt of many of our jokes. As the Dungeon Master, that required that the two of us spent more time together catching her up with the group. When we reached our teens, some of the group dropped out saying they were too old for the game, but Jess, Dan, Craig, Elvin, and I were regulars throughout high school.

Late one Saturday night, Jess and I were playing catch-up for her characters. Sprawled across the ugly orange rug in our basement playroom, papers strewn across the floor. Our mission had been to get her thief back to the point where she could rejoin her group. In the midst of a tense scene, she interrupted the game by asking me a question when she put me on the defensive.

“Jake?”

“Yes, Jess,” I responded, trying not to let my frustration seep through.

“What kind of women do you like?” The question kind of came from left field. Big breasts that didn’t sag and firm legs were my things, but it wasn’t something you normally told a girl, even if she was your friend first.

“Why do you ask?” I had seen some boys sniffing around her at school and while I knew the day would come, I’d tried to put out of my mind that Jessica might be peeled out of our group.

“Oh, I was just wondering.” Why now?

“Are you referring to personality or looks?”

“What’s attractive to you, physically?”

I guess it should have felt weird to discuss that with Jessica, but it didn't. Even though the question was out of left field, we’d always been forthright with each other. To be honest I haven’t thought about it until recently. Earlier that day I’d bought a Playboy Magazine off Craig who had stolen it from his older brother’s stash. I was planning to go through it in fine detail later when Jessica left.

Admittedly, I was pretty far behind most of my peers in terms of interest in the opposite sex. As a junior in high school. I had never even come close to dating anyone and though some might have thought me gay, I wasn’t. It was as if my early bout with asthma had set me behind in maturing. Only recently had I noticed how Jessica’s oversized sweatshirts now seemed to bulge in the front as her breasts developed fully.

“I’m not sure I’ve ever given it much thought.”

“Come on,” she protested, a tooth biting her lip in anticipation. “You’re a guy. You must have thought something.” She crossed her arms in front of her causing her breasts to strain at the material more. Why was I noticing her? Clearly, my answer was insufficient.

“What do you like in your men?” I fired back, suddenly anxious about the inquisition.

“I like them smart, caring, and considerate.”

“That’s a total cop-out,” I charged. “That has nothing to do with how they look.”

“That’s totally secondary to me.”

“Well, how does that secondary feature play in?” I asked, suddenly interested in something that moments earlier wouldn’t have garnered a second of thought.

“I guess, I’d like them tall, dark, and thin, but it really doesn’t matter.” I was already nearly six feet tall, of olive complexion given my Italian background, and wiry. It was as if she were describing me. There was no hint of a come-on though as if I would have known even if it had hit me over the head with a brick. “Now, back to my question.”

Man, she’s insistent. “Fine, if I had to say. She’d be big-breasted, but not sagging and have thin, maybe fit legs.”

She wrinkled her nose as if I was saying something offensive. “That’s it? Come on.”

“I don’t know. I guess I like blondes.” An affirmative smile slid across her face. Jess was about as golden blonde as one could get. Occasionally when she was younger, before the pool pipes had been replaced, her hair even turned green. Was she thinking about me?

“What else?”

“I don’t know. I really haven’t thought about it.”

“You haven’t thought about it?” Her eyebrows stitched together in frustration.

“That’s what I said. Didn’t you hear me?” The room grew quiet. We’d literally never fought. This is about as close as we’d ever gotten. For some reason I was defensive and I needed to back peddle. “I tell you what. I’ll ruminate on it a bit” after I go through the Playboy “and I’ll introduce a character next week in our game and you’ll know it’s her.”

“Okay, that sounds fair.” We got back to the game and finished up the evening by having her burst into the room of her allies and joining the main group. As we said our goodbyes, she let me know she wasn’t backing down from her expectations.

“I look forward to seeing your ideal woman next Saturday. I’ll be early.”

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
Re: D&D
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 06:37:19 am »
Interesting start.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2021, 08:46:02 am »
You catched my interest with the 50 shades of Grey with muscle growth.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2021, 08:56:20 am »
A very interesting start. I'm interested to see where this story goes next.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 08:59:30 am »
I like wholesome stories and this one looks this way. Thank you! Hope for more :)

Offline tmbosch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 03:47:47 pm »
Excellent start. I'm invested. Love this kind of stuff. We need more please.
User is currently banned [View]

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 04:05:59 pm »
Excellent start with lovely characters. Keen to see how this story unfolds cause you've got my attention with this intro chapter.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 03:39:48 am »
You catched my interest with the 50 shades of Grey with muscle growth.
- It's coming out soon, Tapion. And I promise it's really sexy...but for now...a little more of the wholesome story. Thanks for your positive comments everyone.

The following Saturday Jess, true to her word, was on time for a change and her hair wasn’t wet.

“No swim meet today?” I asked, not really caring that much, but trying to be polite. Though I had zero interest in swimming, it had become a passion for Jess so I figured it was nice to at least feign some interest.

“No, just lifting today.”

“Lifting?”

“Yeah, the new coach has stepped up the lifting program. So my life pretty much revolves around school, workouts, and eating tons of protein.”

“And DnD,” I chimed in, pulling out the game board.

Dan, our pasty red-haired freckled friend, clearly ready, put his figurine on the board. He called the muscular fighter, an ‘Amazon warrior.’ Inevitably, there always seemed to be one guy in any game I hosted who played a female character. Usually, when a woman was present, that wasn’t the case, but to all of us, Jess was one of the boys so it didn’t matter and Dan’s natural inclination prevailed.

The others followed suit. A cleric,  paladin, and thief joined the board. Elvin, the only Asian kid in our virtually all-white school was a cleric. Craig, who played lacrosse and passed loosely for the title of our group’s athlete, but looked more like a blonde surfer, role-played a paladin, while Jess played the thief. I’d surmised that their group was lacking in firepower to make it through, so the non-player-character that I’d add to the party tonight was not only the reveal for Jess but a needed addition to the party.

“Yeah, that too. You guys are my outlet I guess,” Jess explained.

“I always liked being referred to as an outlet.” Elvin retorted.

Jess ignored him and continued, “My coach is pretty serious and he’s definitely brought me to a new level. He says college swimmers lift regularly and it’s going to help us to start early. We’ve been at it for over a year and I actually like it a lot. I always do extra but it’s hard work.”

“Boring,” Elvin observed.

“Are we going to talk about lifting and exercise all day or are we going to get back into that dwarf cave?” Dan moaned. He was clearly the most into our current campaign.

“Sounds cool, Jess. Do you think it could help you get a college scholarship? I mean, you’re probably bright enough to get an academic one.” Her cheeks heated pink. I’d never seen her blush before.

“I’m not as smart as you, Jake, but yeah, I think so.”

“Thank you, but you’re smart too.”

“Can we stop the mutual adoration society and just play,” Dan whined.

“Sure, my bad. Okay, let’s get started. So who can tell me where we left off last week?”

“I had rejoined the party and we were in a small room and heard some crashing noises beyond a great oak door,” Jess reported as if she had a photographic memory.

“Yeah, we were going to go knock some heads,” Elvin recalled.

“A distinctly less descriptive analysis, but that does appear to be right Elvin.” I winked back.

“When Craiglochart pushes the door open,” the stupid name Craig had named his character never ceased to cause him to snicker when I used it but I ignored him and continued, “a great creak gives way to an active fight scene. A large high ceilinged room about 30 yards wide glows red from multiple torches with the unmistakable pungent aroma of phosphorus hanging in the air. Near the middle of the room, a battle is taking place between two individuals. Standing near nine feet high, a particularly large and hairy putrid gray creature with particularly long claws is…”

“A troll,” yelled Dan.

“Very good, Dan. You win a prize. Shut up and let him finish.” Craig scolded.

“Oh, sorry,” Dan apologized.

I grinned at them and continued, “In front of him is a voluptuous young woman clad in tall black boots that go up past her knees, a cape, a staff, a navy blue chastity belt, and what appears to be a white cut-off tank top exposing washboard abs.”

“Sounds hardly like appropriate attire for monster fighting” Jess scoffed.

I continued, undaunted. “She has round firm tits, a wide caboose, an hourglass shape, and long firm legs. She has steel-gray eyes with a hint of blue like the ocean and a long blonde braid.” I smiled, looking at Jess. Her twinkling icy-blue eyes weren’t far from that color. Had I? No!

“Hubba, Hubba,” yelled Craig, interrupting me from my momentary introspection. His cheer was soon followed by a chorus of catcalls from Dan and Elvin. Jess rolled her eyes in chagrin.

“Let’s save her and jump her bones after,” Craig cackled.

I cocked my head and glared at him shaming him into silence before continuing. “Shooting from her fingertips is something like a glowing, green arrow which streaked into the larger creature. But she is wounded and perhaps losing the bout, but appears defiant and intense.”

“What a fucking hotty. Let’s go save her. All the NPCs we meet should look like her Jake,” Elvin said approvingly, before turning to Jess and, as if for the first time, realizing she was female, apologized. “Sorry, Jess. You understand, right?” Like one of the boys, she nodded appropriately and then turned it back on us.

“Yeah, I understand. It’s the typical patriarchal model of femininity. A woman’s sexual attractiveness is measured by being curvy, weak, and in need of protection from the men in her life.” The room grew quiet. I wasn’t sure if it was because she had used words that seemed to have fallen from a professor’s lips or if some in the room had suddenly realized she was a young woman.

“Yeah, that sounds about right.” Craig snickered. “Women are generally weak, but curvy is pretty hot, especially if they have big hooters.” Craig was intentionally getting Jess’ goat, but as the ‘sportiest’ of our group, he could probably make the case best for the ‘honor of us men.’ Suddenly, for the first time, Jess’s sex was very apparent and she was on the defensive.

“Weak, huh?” Her eyebrow arched up with the question.

“Yeah, Craig pressed. It’s called testosterone. We have it and you don’t.”

“Shut up, Craig.” I intervened.

“Can’t we just get back to the game?” Dan whined again.

“It’s just biology. It’s not like I’m saying Jess is less than or anything. It’s like math, it just straight forward."

"Which is it science or math?" Elvin smirked.

Craig continued unabated. "Look, we all took bio. It's not like I'm being mean. It's just facts.” Craig maintained, shrugging his shoulders.

Craig and Jess locked eyes on each other in a battle of wills. I’d never seen either of them in this fashion before. Maybe it was the fact that we were getting older. Other DnD groups had broken up over the years, but ours never seemed in jeopardy until now. Suddenly, as if something clicked, Jess reached up and grabbed the collar of her sweatshirt and pulled it off in one fell swoop.

Clad in a white tank top, without a bra what stared back at us was universally shocking. While the rest of the boys’ eyes immediately glued to her visible areolas and the nipples topping her obviously firm breasts, my eyes globed onto her overall muscularity. Thick traps, rich circular shoulder caps graced by fine striations, and wide, thick lats gave her what appeared to be wings. Even her arms had swells that were unnatural on a woman and downright rare amongst men.

All four of us gaped, jaws open and immobile ceding the floor to her. She smiled with the realization and straightened up, her pert chest settling at my eye line as I huddled before the DM screen in front of me. Using it as a shield, I marveled at the way her thick pectorals held up her ample breasts. Their lines were still readily apparent beneath her partially see-through top.

“Craig,” she asserted, “did the cat catch your tongue? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you so quiet.”

“No,” he hissed.

“Good comeback,” I observed wryly.

“Shut up, Jake.”

“Don’t talk to him that way,” Jess defended, the tenor of her voice reaching a level I’d never heard before.

“Don’t tell me what to do, bitch!” Craig exclaimed. Other than fighting about the junk food or what was on the TV behind me I don’t think we’d ever argued. The sudden unveiling of the woman in front of us seemed to have shattered our normally amicable proceedings.

“Craig!” I chided.

“Sorry, my bad. Please just don’t tell me what to do, Jess.”

“Because I’m a weak girl?”

“Because…” All of us hung on his next words. Please don’t go there, I thought as if trying to interrupt him with a Vulcan mind-meld or something. “I don’t like it.” Thank, God. I could feel the relief wind its way through the room, but then he… went there... “And because you’re a…  weak girl.”

Without skipping a beat, she responded confidently. “If I’m so weak, let’s arm wrestle and prove it.”

“I’m not wrestling a girl.”

“Why not? Cleo could beat you.”

Dan’s character Cleo, short for Cleoliadrin, was the group’s fighter with a strength of 18/16. “She could,” Dan mumbled, overwhelmed by the moment but defending his beloved character nonetheless.

“Shut up, Dan.” The contest was now between Craig and Jess and the rest of us were interlopers and needed to remain silent. He didn’t reply. His eyes locked on Jessica in a battle of wills. “Because girls aren’t strong enough and I wouldn’t want to hurt you.”

She looked down at her right bicep, cocked her wrist upward slightly highlighting the large globe which detailed her arm. Her bicep was perfectly capped by a fat vein.

“Fuck,” the word edged to my lips but remained unspoken. The growing erection in my sweats, however, refused to be silenced. Thank goodness I was lying on my stomach, elbows tucked under my chin, face resting on my hands so people couldn’t notice.

“I’m not afraid… Are you?” She breathed back in a challenge.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2021, 09:34:20 am »
Vert nice start ans character picturing. Can't wait to see Craig mise.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2021, 09:40:56 am »
 Awesome. Great second part. I like where this is going.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 01:52:51 am »
Awesome. Great second part. I like where this is going.
- Thank you.  Here is another small section. If you guys like it I'll finish the scene before I get back to editing The Reluctant Domme
----

“Don’t go crying to your mommy if you get hurt, Jessica. Let’s go.” His words sounded angry, but his tone remained confident and taunting. Perhaps he was confused by the turn of events as well and covering it better than the rest of us. Determination etched on his face, he lay down on his stomach and Jessica followed suit.

I sat upright to watch but remained conspicuously behind the screen hiding something I couldn’t control. The feeling was far more powerful than the previous Saturday when I’d opened the Playboy. I couldn’t take my eyes off Jessica. The way her entire physique radiated power made her far prettier than any of the women on those pages. I felt myself wilt before her, awed into silence by her stunning beauty. I felt surrounded by a haze of need, desperate to feel the hardness of her muscles for myself. It was as if my body was boiling slowly from the bottom up and I was suddenly sweating profusely. Thankfully, everyone’s attention was focused elsewhere.

I could see through Craig’s facade that didn’t think this would be an easy victory. A measure of fear was visible behind his pupils, but the swagger tried to convey a different story. All of us knew he was making a mistake. He was breaking the unwritten rule, never engage a girl in a strength contest.

Should he win convincingly, he was expected to and if he acted snarky about it, things could get worse. Should he lose, he’d be the butt of everyone’s joke even though each of us knew we’d lose to her as well. If it were a close contest, Jess would earn respect and come out ahead. Clearly, Craig wasn’t thinking. Then again, in the presence of a suddenly revealed beauty like Jess, how could he be?

When she leaned forward, each of us got an eyeful of her round, pert breasts and hard, pink nipples which pressed against the thin fabric. They swayed temptingly with her every movement. Even Craig, trying to find the mindset for the contest wasn’t immune to her seductive charms.

Jess snapped, “Right here,” her eyes hinting at her hand rather than her breasts and he frowned as their hands grasped one another. Each of them squeezed as if searching for signs of weakness. Craig’s arm towered above Jessica’s giving him immediate leverage. While her arms, shoulders, and back were clearly more fit, his physique was wiry and I expected he was strong in a different way. I’d learned about quick twitch muscles and the like and that had to give him an edge.

“You ready?” He asked. She nodded in response. “Elvin, make yourself useful and hold our hands while you countdown.” Elvin wrenched his eyes unwillingly from her firm breasts and did as Craig asked.

“Three, two, one, go” he announced. Craig shot off like a blast twisting his wrist and using his shoulder to his advantage. His wiry thin muscles bulged, but his hand didn’t budge. Jess’s lats flared, shoulders welled up and the full, striated, vascular bulges of tanned flesh in her arms seemed to rise into something like a peaked hilltop. Eventually, as the content continued, the fat vein on top of the bicep was joined by ancillary highways of power.

Thirty seconds in she chirped, “I don’t know how much more of this I can take. I did arms today.” Her arm slowly started to falter and Elvin and Dan, as if the entire group’s masculinity were on the line started chanting in unison, “Craig, Craig, Craig.” Jess’s head spun toward me, perhaps to see if I was joining in and appeared relieved when she saw I wasn’t. She batted her eyes at me and turned back to the contest where her fortunes appeared to be waning.

“Come on, Jess,” I whispered, almost inaudibly, not willing to risk Craig’s ire, but I knew she heard me and his progress stalled when her arm was about halfway to the floor.

While she appeared to be losing, something seemed off. Whereas Craig’s beet-red face winced with effort, his breath growing increasingly ragged, Jess showed calm resolve. Her whole body radiated a sense of power, and eventually, she started to toy with him. “Are you going to start?” she asked, drumming the fingers on her left hand against the rug as if she were bored by the proceedings.

“Shut up, I don’t see you doing any better. And just like that, Jess’s bicep seemed to well up another inch, veins and muscles bulging beautifully and like a pendulum, their arms moved back toward even.

Craig pressed back furiously and then exhaled deeply, stopping her momentum. A few seconds later he offered through gritted teeth, “I feel sorry for you working out today. I guess we can call it a draw… If you want.”

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 05:08:28 am »
Ha! Dead meat! I've used that line myself for the obvious reason. I would like to see more of Jess and Jake as they are definitely into each other. Nice work.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 05:16:22 am »
No! She will not give up for a draw!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2021, 08:54:39 am »
This short story has been great so far. Awesome job.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2021, 09:35:53 pm »
“No,” Jess replied with a level of determination etched on her face that I’d never seen before. I suddenly imagined her in the pool, careening herself out of the water, her visage overridden by the same incredible focus as her powerful deltoids and lats propelled her to victory. I have to go watch one of her swim meets, I reflected out of the blue.

“Fine... bitch.” He whispered the second word barely audibly, but she heard it. We all did. And her reaction was almost immediate as an angry snarl crossed her tight lips. Brawny muscles bulged, delts and pecs surged as she unleashed a sudden bolt of raw power against him. Somehow, her muscles appeared far larger than just minutes earlier. Her arm now seemed to dwarf Craig’s and the tide turned in her favor once more. Skin glistening with a healthy vitality the rest of us lacked her dominance was soon made clear. Within a few seconds she wrenched Craig’s arm down to the carpet with a tremendous crash.

“Oww, fuck.” Craig cried out in a high pitched yelp that seemed to reverberate for far too long against the basements walls. Finally, silence filled the room. Red faced, breathing hard and sulking in defeat I feared the worst from him.

Jess on the other hand, glowing and sweaty from the contest somehow looked not only more beautiful, but imposing as well. I fought back against the hazy fog of arousal that was shrouding me and clouding my judgment to focus on the gravity of the situation before us. This could not only be the end of our DnD group, but destroy a friendship.

I was certain Jess would rub in her victory after Craig’s earlier display, but she seemed to withdraw and whispered, graciously, “Nice match.”

His body still heaving from the contest, Craig remained wordless. Perhaps he was in shock. We all were. I expected him to say something stupid in response so I intervened to salvage his pride. “You did better than we would have, Craig. Jess, I'm giving your character +1 Strength to reflect you in real life.” I smiled.

We all waited for Craig’s response, hoping I’d done enough to lessen the blow. “Okay, yeah. Well, I think I’m going to call it early tonight. I just remembered some things I have to do… for school”

“Oh, man. We didn’t even start, Craig” Dan whined.

“We can start early next week,” Craig responded, relieving a measure of stress all of us felt. Elvin seemed to be missing much of what was going on, his eyes still locked on Jess’s nipples like they were targets. Pretty soon though, the guys cleared out and it was just Jess and me. Neither of us knew what to say. So much had been revealed.

Suddenly, the fact that I was alone with my best friend wasn’t comfortable. Never had I thought of her as someone who could pulverize me if she chose to, but the arm wrestling had proved her physical superiority. And never had I thought the idea of her power -- any woman’s physical power -- could be so tantalizing. She sat in front of me, strong veiny forearms leading up to a round thickly muscled biceps, wide powerful delts leading up to a feminine and vulnerable nape of her neck. It was overwhelming. She was overwhelming -- and beautiful in a way I'd never before conceived possible.

Gathering my bearings, it took a moment to find my voice as she waited for my reaction. Nearly wheezing from the growing shortness of breath, I demonstrated my grasp of the obvious.  “Well, you’re surprisingly strong.” At this point, the statement had all the meaning of noticing something like it was a sunny day, but at least it broke the ice.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“You don’t seem thrilled about it,” I observed.

“Yes and no. It’s nice. I mean it helps me swim faster and I guess I feel like I can protect myself, but…”

“But what? You just won an arm-wrestling contest against the strongest guy here. Not that it's a fine pool of athleticism.” I expected a snort of laughter. She always laughed at my jokes, but not this time.

“Yeah,” her voice cracked in sadness. She stood up and her shirt fetched on the carpet and revealed a line of cobblestone bricks with a deep crevice down the middle to her perfect innie belly button. Again she caught my breath. I finally joined her standing and tried to get her to look at me and tell me what was going on. When she made, as if to go, I took her gently by the hand urging her to stay. God, I wanted to grab her arm. The urge was nearly overwhelming. My breath quickened. She was just so beautiful. How had I not seen it earlier?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  D&D

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View