Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tommyboy on 23 Jan 2013
  •   Wow just saw Alana Snow on Kathy Connors Mature Female Muscle website. What a beautiful, fit , woman.

Anyone know of she sessions by herself or with Kathy?

Thanks...
  • #2 by AlanaSnow on 02 Jul 2013
  • Hello All and thank you for all of the kind words!! yes i do sessions. i have never with Kat, but that would be fun!! ;)  yes NYC costs more as everything there is more expensive! i will answer most any question, sorry i have not gotten on here sooner to comment!! hope you all have an awesome day!! XOXO  (  o  )(  o  ) 
    • AlanaSnow
  • #3 by FBBMW on 10 Apr 2020
  • She used to be on SG, but I don't see her there now.
  • #4 by tommyboy on 21 Sep 2020
  • Anyone seen Alana recently? I see she has gotten some new tats! Is she on any sites other than twit***?
  • #5 by skiman99 on 21 Sep 2020
  • Funalanasnow on insta****
  • #6 by artax on 22 Sep 2020
  • wildkat not much younger- she just turned 60 a few months ago-  still looks great- but I get the point-  I think Alana looks great too-  but hard to justify the quoted rate when others younger and just as hot are considerably less
  • #7 by FBBMW on 23 Sep 2020
  • Alana posted trips on her IG.   What rates does she quote?   
  • #8 by artax on 23 Sep 2020
  • i inquired over a year ago about one of her trips- it was 600 then -  not sure if it is still the same- guessing by other comments it is
  • #9 by petitfilou87 on 18 Nov 2020
  • who have news of this marvellous woman ?
    no pics and no videos posted since a long time
  • #10 by 25/8 on 09 Feb 2021
  • She is still available.  She has new bigger boobs.  Twitter is the best way to contact her.
  • #11 by FBBMW on 13 Apr 2021
  • Alana has been a regular poster on her IG, but has not posted lately. 
    Any ideas?  She started a rumor about wanting even bigger breasts.  Might she be working on that? 

Earlier in this topic, she mentioned NYC being more expensive, so rates may vary.   
    I am still hoping to meet her, if she travels again.   
    I get the impression that she travels more for the fun of sessions than profit, with sessions mainly paying for the travel.   

Hopefully her additional hours are reasonable, because I doubt 1 hour is enough with her unique look.   
  • #12 by FBBMW on 14 Apr 2021
  • She is still available.  She has new bigger boobs.  Twitter is the best way to contact her.

She had talked about going bigger than the 34I on her IG seen for the last couple years. 

Are you saying she went bigger in the recent months where she has not posted on her IG?   
    Maybe she is recovering.
  • #13 by wrestleme2019 on 03 Jun 2021
  • Is she still active?
  • #14 by FBBMW on 11 Jun 2021
  • She was active up to the start of CV and posting trips on her IG.   

She is still in shape to session.  See her IG.   Funalanasnow 
  • #15 by liftcarryfan1 on 11 Jun 2021
  • She was coming to LA once.  Gave me a stupid high price and her menu was ridiculously limited.  Like i don't pay just to look at someone in person and thats it.  Don't know how some of you dudes do that
Pages:
Actions