Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:37:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  ShowUp23.com New session site
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ShowUp23.com New session site  (Read 21398 times)

Offline mtjr287

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
ShowUp23.com New session site
« on: May 20, 2019, 10:51:20 pm »
Looks like this site handles all booking, deposits, payments for a handful of sessionettes. Has anyone used this site’s services? Is it trustworthy?

MT

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
Re: ShowUp23.com New session site
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 11:14:57 pm »
It sounds ambitious. I haven't used it yet.

The people behind daily fbb clips and fanswise seem to be the creators of this one, too. All I can say is: they seem to have the right ideas, although they often seem to lack the technical expertise to make everything work.

If it manages to provide some security for both providers and clients, I suppose it should succeed.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 09:31:43 am »
That website is managed by saradas user Lovefbbmega. He is a parasite. It's just a little clever guy who just wants to make money on our back, ensuring that in the end, all meetings only pass through him via his site and his shows at 250 Euro stink the scam with full nose.

The sessionists do not need an intermediary to organize their trip. They have always been able to do it for years via WB270 or sessiongirls.com, which are managed voluntarily by true lovers of muscular women and mixed wrestling and is largely enough to put us in touch with the sessioners.

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 05:25:05 pm »
That website is managed by saradas user Lovefbbmega. He is a parasite. It's just a little clever guy who just wants to make money on our back, ensuring that in the end, all meetings only pass through him via his site and his shows at 250 Euro stink the scam with full nose.

The sessionists do not need an intermediary to organize their trip. They have always been able to do it for years via WB270 or sessiongirls.com, which are managed voluntarily by true lovers of muscular women and mixed wrestling and is largely enough to put us in touch with the sessioners.

I wouldn't call him a parasite, but I'm also kinda dissapointed by his behaviour. I had some issues with Fanswise, the customer service was slow, sometimes he responded, sometimes not. However, making money through sessions is ok. If this site is really offering some advantages for fbb's as well as fans, why not. Just the developers and the customer service could be better.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 05:55:36 pm »
Agreed, I just don't see where they're is adding any value. The one thing the site does do is hold the deposit, which is something guys have proposed in the past to ensure a woman can't just keep it. But if you read the terms, you've got to cancel within ten days of the session to get it back. That's more strict than most of the women would be! Those last ten days are when things come up. It's also the time period when many sessions are booked, which would make the deposit non-refundable. Personally, I've never had a deposit dispute, and I'd rather take my chances dealing directly with the lady.

I'm also not seeing how this site can make any money without jacking up the price of a session,  unless it's coming from the lost deposits. The women accept fifty bucks less per session, but get to keep all those hundred dollar deposits. I seriously doubt the women would agree to less money overall, unless you were doing something like managing the tours for them, and that's not something anyone should want to put themselves in the middle of.

Booking agencies still exist, but the only model that males sense to me is where they're providing the facilities to host the sessions, like Tempest in New York City. They maintain a fully matted studio, which is worth something to both the the ladies and the clients. Short of that, not seeing the point.

I'd book through this site if I didn't have any other options. It looks like a couple of the women like Carla Inhaia are exclusive to them at the moment. Others like Mirage don't appear to be. It'd be interesting to price a session with her directly vs. going through that site and seeing if there's a difference.

Offline Dingaro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 10:17:42 pm »
You actually convinced me, bruce321. I also started wondering how the site will make money, if all it does it keep the client's deposit and then pass it on to the lady. It would be interesting to hear Lovemegafbb on the matter, for people to know what they're getting into.

I'd also like to say that even though wb270 works, it's antiquated and clunky. A modern website with a database would be better, so if this is it, that's a good thing (as long as it's not taken advantage of - the one thing wb270 has going for it is that it's a completely free service, that seems to be provided basically out of the goodness of the owner's heart. It might not be the same with showup).

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 06:06:48 am »
You actually convinced me, bruce321. I also started wondering how the site will make money, if all it does it keep the client's deposit and then pass it on to the lady. It would be interesting to hear Lovemegafbb on the matter, for people to know what they're getting into.

I'd also like to say that even though wb270 works, it's antiquated and clunky. A modern website with a database would be better, so if this is it, that's a good thing (as long as it's not taken advantage of - the one thing wb270 has going for it is that it's a completely free service, that seems to be provided basically out of the goodness of the owner's heart. It might not be the same with showup).
SessionGirls is the successor to WB270. I can't think of anything it's lacking. The women can update their own profiles, travel plans, and as far as I know it's free. I still use WB270, because there are a few women that aren't on SessionGirls, and occasionally the travel plans for the same provider are different on the two sites. But otherwise WB270 can retire after many years of great service to the community.

I'm not sure what Lovemegafbb is thinking. I have the feeling that inserting himself in the middle of the client-provider relationship can only lead to two outcomes. He's either not going to provide enough value to justify his cut, or he takes on too much responsibility and it becomes more trouble than it's worth. I wouldn't care to try it. Can you imagine what's going to happen here when the first wave of guys start losing their deposits a week out? The bitching will be epic!

Boyofwinter - I'm a little fuzzy as I've only booked a handful of sessions through agents like Cheryl Harris that weren't providing a venue, and it was a long time ago, but I think that worked as a referral? You didn't pay anything to her. She just put you in touch with the provider, and I assume they paid her a fee if the session went through. That's a different thing, and you can argue the merits of it. But I only went through her in the rare cases where I couldn't contact someone directly.

Just to clarify my position, I'm not completely against this idea, but I've got questions. Why would I book Mirage through that site instead of going to her directly? And if Mirage does become exclusive to that site, will her session prices go up? If prices remain the same, and lost deposits are funding things, that won't affect me much. I rarely cancel sessions, and I when I do, I tend to tell the woman to keep it for their trouble. Not everyone can afford to be like that though, and I'm sure there are going to be controversies as it is a hot button issue for a lot of guys and there might be legitimate reasons to cancel on short notice.

birmi482

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2019, 06:43:33 am »
from what I see, there are mainly South American or Latin girls, Mirage being the execption. The guy behind this is French, he is the founder of daily-fbb-clips and fanwise. He organized fan events in Paris with some notable fbbs like Irene Andersen and other less known athletes, powerlifters, stronggirls and fbb. He is trying to organize another event in London in September. i don't know if his fanwise site makes money, he has not updated Virginia Sanchez's page since February and Nataliya Amazonka's page since March, subscribers probably leaving in droves, so he tries to set up the session intermediary page, but how many English speakers will travel to South America for sessions with these girls. However, he might bring them over to Europe or US for a tour, therefore setting up this page.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 11:51:18 am »
Hy guy this tread is really cool. And I love it and I appreciate the various comment and opinions.
 I ll clarify  with more details of what we are doing.
In fact we ran several website, like fanswise (where model can update their videos and make recurrent income, this was the main idea). The percentage the girls take are 80% which is fair, when you know the cost to maintain a site, the transaction fees, server cost, bugs to solve, the support team etc).
Showups23 is a continuation. The price of the ladies wont go up for a reason. We give them back the deposit with a good percentage and also help them pay the travel expenses, hotel, which the reason why more and more Brazilian would come at no risk for them. Also we want to bring American to Europe and Europen sessionnist to USA.

Why would you book from our site as a client?
1) avoid scam
2) leave a TRUE REVIEW only after booking and completing a session (which is not the case on other session site)
3) We offer true bonus if you book with us. (we dont take any fees on your deposit)
a) free access to our daily fbb clips fanswise
b) fee access to our VIP show in your area with several Fbb like Nataliya ,etc... (we have experience from past show like Margie Marin, Irene Andersen, Claudia Partenza, Eva Damoh, Maria Wattel, Virginia Sanchez, Maz Burn, Anna Khudayarov, Laurence Prévot, Jayne Stark, etc...) So no we are not parasite, we are trying to do something different, innovative... Those who want to join our community are welcome
c) fee session after a number of session booked on our site.
d) free live cam

So yes, Mirage join our site and she knows why. They know we help them , and this is a true story, you can ask her. And you can ask many girls like Virginia Sanchez, Eva Damoh, etc..

We are adding more perfomer on the site, more travel tour.
More models are whilling to join us.

We are opened to any suggestion, and thanks for all your comment, appreciation and even negative opinion. We are just getting better with your help.
Thanks

Offline ana1x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2019, 12:16:03 pm »

Yes , I'm agree with Tetaadicto1965 and I'm happy to see I'm not alone to say that.
Lovefbbmega is not a true lover of muscular women. He just wants to make money with the girls and us. It's only his goal. Don't trust him and don't get trapped by his business.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2019, 12:46:21 pm »
from what I see, there are mainly South American or Latin girls, Mirage being the execption. The guy behind this is French, he is the founder of daily-fbb-clips and fanwise. He organized fan events in Paris with some notable fbbs like Irene Andersen and other less known athletes, powerlifters, stronggirls and fbb. He is trying to organize another event in London in September. i don't know if his fanwise site makes money, he has not updated Virginia Sanchez's page since February and Nataliya Amazonka's page since March, subscribers probably leaving in droves, so he tries to set up the session intermediary page, but how many English speakers will travel to South America for sessions with these girls. However, he might bring them over to Europe or US for a tour, therefore setting up this page.

Virginia Sanchez wanted to stop the video for some week for personal reason, I chat with her regurlarly. And She was part of our Show, met her during the Wingsofstrenght show in Romania last year. She is really cool. Yesterday she just announced that she will publish video again on her Fanswise page. So you can follow her update on her insta****..

For the brazilians girls, as I said, more and more will travel to US and Europe with our help. And as I said, more sessionist from Europe will travel to Us and vice versa.
We are trying to bring in the session many firls from USA and Euorpe, Canada, who are not in yet!

If you have suggestion feel free to tell

birmi482

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2019, 12:52:33 pm »
i wouldn't dismiss him straight away as parasite, he has staged events with fbb, the events took place in Paris, they are evidenced with pics and clips. On the other hand, I feel that he wants to become an agent fir the girls, esoecially the South American girls who probabky need his help to make it to Europe. I don't think that he is a fraudster, but some of his business practitions are questionable like fanwise where he asks for monthly subscriptions but updates some of the pages once in three months. Asking fir Natakiya usd 39 per month and not updating her page for over two months is completely dishonest. Awefilms for comparison updates 5 times per week sometimes even more, and charge usd 30 a months. He will probably blame Nataliya that she does not update her page more, but i am not buying into that

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 01:09:42 pm »
i wouldn't dismiss him straight away as parasite, he has staged events with fbb, the events took place in Paris, they are evidenced with pics and clips. On the other hand, I feel that he wants to become an agent fir the girls, esoecially the South American girls who probabky need his help to make it to Europe. I don't think that he is a fraudster, but some of his business practitions are questionable like fanwise where he asks for monthly subscriptions but updates some of the pages once in three months. Asking fir Natakiya usd 39 per month and not updating her page for over two months is completely dishonest. Awefilms for comparison updates 5 times per week sometimes even more, and charge usd 30 a months. He will probably blame Nataliya that she does not update her page more, but i am not buying into that

The show are the only visible part of the iceberg... Most people dont know how many money we gave to many fbb (even those not doing video or show, or session...).
For Fanswise, if a model stop updating, she has the right to do it.. you can just cancel your subcription, or maintain, it is up to you.
We are not responsable of the decision of the girl
If you buy something on netflix, you can not blame netflix... for a comparison.

This being said, Fanswise help a lot of girl Like Natalie E. from UK. You can ask her, just ask her... And you will see.
No one is perfect, our service aren't neither but we keep improving...

Just to inform you that we are working on live event, cam and show.

If you want to meet Nataliya in London In September contact us, or get your free VIP entrance.
Thanks

birmi482

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2019, 01:19:59 pm »
with regards to fanwise i am not buying into your explanation, the girls don't have the knowledge nor the know how to set up a billing system. They probably hardly have set up a paypal page, so you are probably the owner of the site and the clips on it. It is easy to blame the girls for it, but there should be some responsibility on your side as well. for example, why do you need to subscribe per month per athlete instead of having the possibity to buy and download single clips?
and with regards to the event in London, what services will be offered? is there a possibility to book 1-1 sessions with Nataliya Amazonka?

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2019, 01:41:47 pm »
with regards to fanwise i am not buying into your explanation, the girls don't have the knowledge nor the know how to set up a billing system. They probably hardly have set up a paypal page, so you are probably the owner of the site and the clips on it. It is easy to blame the girls for it, but there should be some responsibility on your side as well. for example, why do you need to subscribe per month per athlete instead of having the possibity to buy and download single clips?
and with regards to the event in London, what services will be offered? is there a possibility to book 1-1 sessions with Nataliya Amazonka?

Let me be clear:  I m not blaming anyone. But We are not responsable for the content, update of each model page. Our Page is like a paid insta**** where you need a subscription to access each girl. So each model earn 80% of the subscription, because she upload her exclusive and private content.
The concept is different from other site like Awefilms.

Concerning the show in London, it will be A 3 hrs show with Nat and other girls. Like our other shows, we display feats of strenght, posing, interraction with fans...
To what I know Nat doesnt do Session.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  ShowUp23.com New session site

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View