Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by mooboy22 on 13 May 2007
  • I severly dislike fake breasts, they're one of my biggest turn offs. I was wondering how the rest of you feel about them.

One of my favourite poses is when  the woman puts her hands behind her head like this:

(especialy if she is as hot as Andrea... :P )

I find that fake breasts ruin this.

What are your thoughts on this?
    • mooboy22
  • #2 by Devilsharvest on 13 May 2007
  • Hi mooboy22
    Well, i think it´s a different thing . For me i don´t care about if the FBB´s have faked or natural Braests 8), it´s a Question about the generaly Look of an FBB. Some looks good with them others are better with Natural Breasts.
    We are different so it´s always a Question of the personell Taste .

Carpe Diem
  • #3 by FBBFan on 13 May 2007
  • damn true , DH
    • FBBFan
  • #4 by Shintoism on 19 May 2007
  • I severly dislike fake breasts, they're one of my biggest turn offs. I was wondering how the rest of you feel about them.

One of my favourite poses is when  the woman puts her hands behind her head like this:

(especialy if she is as hot as Andrea... :P )

I find that fake breasts ruin this.

What are your thoughts on this?

Couldn't see your picture but natural breasts rule.
    • Shintoism
  • #5 by alanblu on 20 May 2007
  • I agree with Devilsharvest.
    • alanblu
  • #6 by ngorongoro on 06 Jun 2007
  • As my girlfriend says...'that girl needs implants to balance her body, but that girl's implants are just too big'.
  • #7 by jjhv50 on 06 Jun 2007
  • Mmmhhh.... I think it is about how the girl who got the implants feels. It's a matter of self esteem. If she is not happy, she can't make feel fine anyone... So, take it as a therapeutic resource. Besides, women along the history have wear rings around the neck, strangled their feet, and even now they pierce the navel and/or the clit! Just because they want to be "pretty"...  So, what do you want? To have a "natural", unhappy girlfriend, or a "prosthetic" but happy woman?
    My 2 cents.
    • jjhv50
  • #8 by Seldom on 06 Jun 2007
  • Well, I love symmetrical boobs, natural or (a good) fake. I would never encourage a natural girl to get fake breasts, and I would never rag on a girl with implants. They're just one part of an overall body.

I'm all about taking them as they come. I don't encourage steroid use either, but neither do I look down on women who take them.

That said, I hate competition standards, that dry sucked-in look just doesn't strike me as very attractive or feminine. Even women who look beautiful in competition look more beautifuler not in competition!
    • Seldom
  • #9 by dozzer32 on 15 Jun 2007
  • I prefer natural, but a good boob job is ok.  i mean one wher it is done to enhance what is already there, firm up or move up a cup size.  i dont like too much where they go from small to massive.
    • dozzer32
  • #10 by sevenTEEN on 19 Jun 2007
  • yeah same here, i can deal with implants if they make the girl better proportioned. Even large ones can make one look better e.g. Wendy McMaster.
    • sevenTEEN
  • #11 by lionforce on 20 Jun 2007
  • Breast Implants Are Awesome  ;)
    • lionforce
  • #12 by pbds on 22 Jun 2007
  • Neither good nor bad.  It's up to the individual FBB and it's her body after all.  Personally, I prefer natural.  And, let's be honest, some of the fakes look ridiculous, especially wehn the women are in contest condition.
  • #13 by Pepekun on 24 Jun 2007
  • I believe that the implants if are necessary.  Them do not I see badly.  A girl without Breasts is not a small one asi that I see good the implants but neither to be put too much chest esot neither.  A normal thing.  ;D ;) :D :o
    • Pepekun
  • #14 by peppino on 27 Jul 2007
  • I love big Breasts, Implants are a hot thing, make the Girls hotter
    • peppino
  • #15 by quadlover on 28 Jul 2007
  • Got to be honest i love fakes, just check out Dayana, are any of you seriously telling me you'd say NO  :)

• quadlover
Pages:
Actions