Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by etraum on 14 Feb 2007
  • Sophie D and Melissa D for looks...
    BUt for those who like the bigger bodied woman I would go with Vilma Caez
    • etraum
  • #17 by jayteeess on 16 Feb 2007
  • Ooh - I can't decide they're all amazing - erm, if I have to, it would have to be Mellisa D JUST - she is the complete package!
    • jayteeess
  • #18 by scotty_hobart on 17 Feb 2007
  • OK, we're talking SEXIEST? Top 5:

1. Ambe Deluca
    2. Wendy McMaster
    3. Denise Masino
    4. Elena Seiple
    5. Lynn Mccrossin
    • scotty_hobart
  • #19 by monica martin on 08 Mar 2007
  • Really great post...the women change and so do our likes...lynn mccrossin is sexy! but i'd have to go with monica martin, i think she is the total package
    THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATION, ROCKKET
    XOXOX
    • monica martin
  • #20 by megamouth2 on 14 Mar 2007
  • Wendy McMaster... she just blows my mind!
    • megamouth2
  • #21 by khuddle on 15 Mar 2007
  • This list is retarded. Where is Gina Davis? Where is Marja Lehoten? Tina Chandler? Britt Miller?
    Cindy Phillips? Susanne Bock?  Debbie Bramwell? Roxie Rain? Jennifer McVicar? Klaudia Larson?
    Debi Laszewski? Jitka Harazímová? I mean c'mon dammit if you are going to do a list put a little thought into it PLEASE  >:(
    • khuddle
  • #22 by kingg on 15 Mar 2007
  • This list is retarded. Where is Gina Davis? Where is Marja Lehoten? Tina Chandler? Britt Miller?
    Cindy Phillips? Susanne Bock?  Debbie Bramwell? Roxie Rain? Jennifer McVicar? Klaudia Larson?
    Debi Laszewski? Jitka Harazímová? I mean c'mon dammit if you are going to do a list put a little thought into it PLEASE  >:(

JUST LIST THE ONE'S THAT YOU THINK ARE "IT", I THOUGHT THESE WERE "IT" FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, AND IT LOOKS, BY THE POLL, THERE ARE OTHERS THAT ARE SEXIER THAN THOSE LISTED, THAT'S "WHY" I ADDED THAT CATAGORY!
    • kingg
  • #23 by Female abs 4 life on 26 Mar 2007
  • Wendy McMaster
    • Female abs 4 life
  • #24 by spore on 26 Mar 2007
  •  :o How can you pick just one, plus there are new FBB stars all the time. I agree partly with khuddle, the list is incomplete.  I do appreciate the intent. Maybe just a personal ranking of the choices would have made more sense.
    • spore
  • #25 by kingg on 26 Mar 2007
  • :o How can you pick just one, plus there are new FBB stars all the time. I agree partly with khuddle, the list is incomplete.  I do appreciate the intent. Maybe just a personal ranking of the choices would have made more sense.

THEN WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?????
    • kingg
  • #26 by Ironfist on 29 Mar 2007
  • All very nice! But how about Beate Draebing?

• Ironfist
  • #27 by kingg on 30 Mar 2007
  • Michelle Tuggle is also a very sexy woman, I miss her here in the forum!

I POSTED A COUPLE OF HER PICS IN MY CLITTY, AND WOMEN OF COLOR POSTS, CHECK THEM THERE.
    • kingg
  • #28 by papaya25 on 24 Jun 2008
  • Jody May
    • papaya25
  • #29 by arcore23 on 24 Jun 2008
  • MELLISA D. Surely the sexiest.
    • arcore23
  • #30 by bolo6 on 24 Jun 2008
  • right now imo Cindy Phillips.
    • bolo6
Pages:
Actions