Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by kingg on 13 Jan 2007
  • OUTSIDE OF CLICKING ON THE POLL, IF YOU POST PLEASE POST YOUR PIC OF WHO YOU LIKE, AND WE'LL ANSWER THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!

• kingg
  • #2 by darkfox on 14 Jan 2007
  • My vote goes for Yvette, I don't know why but she just drips sexy from each pore for me.
    • darkfox
  • #3 by homsar1010 on 14 Jan 2007
  • I'd have to say Sophie D. Lots of sex appeal there - gorgeous body, nice fake tits, beautiful face.... :)
    • homsar1010
  • #4 by aldebaran42 on 14 Jan 2007
  • Yvette for actitud....
    • aldebaran42
  • #5 by absfan1815 on 14 Jan 2007
  • Colette Nelson gets my vote

Maybe she doesn't show it ALL off, but I have an imagination and her stunning combination of muscle and beauty really gets it going  :P
    • absfan1815
  • #6 by kingg on 15 Jan 2007
  • SINCE "OTHERS" ARE IN THE LEAD POST PICS OF THE "OTHERS" NOT LISTED SO WE CAN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, SO WE CAN GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!!

I KNOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO PICK.....ROXY R. (SO I'LL SAVE YA THE TROUBLE lol)

• kingg
  • #7 by petete on 15 Jan 2007
  • Gayle Moher
  • #8 by misfit on 16 Jan 2007
  • For me, its a tie between Gina Davis and Deb Leung.  Never have I seen 2 women that can look as good as they can in either offseason or contest shape.
    • misfit
  • #9 by kingg on 16 Jan 2007
  • For me, its a tie between Gina Davis and Deb Leung.  Never have I seen 2 women that can look as good as they can in either offseason or contest shape.

GOT PICS???
    • kingg
  • #10 by DLG123456 on 17 Jan 2007
  • HEATHER LEE
    • DLG123456
  • #11 by Daniel-james on 24 Jan 2007
  • For me a tie between Melissa D and Denise.
    • Daniel-james
  • #12 by PaulC on 30 Jan 2007
  • Sexiest- Denise, no doubt at all... Annie Rivieccio is a very close second, though. But the one I'd take home to mother in a heartbeat? Cindy Phillips, with Sarah Dunlap a very very close second... ::)

March 14- Gonna add a new (to me) name to my list: Sarah de Herdt. Cute, compact, tough.. and although there's a language issue, apparently quite the talkerm, too.  Check out her posts elsewhere here..
    • PaulC
  • #13 by TaPaKaH on 31 Jan 2007
  • My top6:
    1.Heather Policky
    2.Melissa Dettwiller
    3.Colette Guimond
    4.Britt Miller
    5.Marja Lehtonen
    6.Cindy Phillips
  • #14 by rockkett on 10 Feb 2007
  • Really great post...the women change and so do our likes...lynn mccrossin is sexy! but i'd have to go with monica martin, i think she is the total package
    • rockkett
  • #15 by pepperdog on 14 Feb 2007
  • you can't talk sexy without Cindy Phillips
Pages:
Actions