Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Paulina Solevic on 29 Sep 2017
  • I am big fun of tatoos... I already have 3...
  • #32 by Dunerider304 on 06 Oct 2017
  • I hate tats. Nothing personal against any woman that chooses to have them or anything. I'm not of of those people that think they are the Devil's work or any BS like that. They are a huge turn off for me though. It's like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
  • #33 by L0ganX on 14 Oct 2017
  • For me if the tattoo suit her and is not trash it's sexy. As for competing with a tattoo it's not helping you but there's life after competing and outside the stage
    • L0ganX
  • #34 by cook417 on 08 Feb 2018
  • I don't mind some tattoos as long as they look good and they're not huge.  But a lot of FBB's these days get full sleeves and that detracts from their physiques big-time (like Jacquelyn Hickerson, for instance) .
  • #35 by HEK on 19 Mar 2019
  • once they tan most tattoos become irrelevant, but I think they can cover "weak" areas"
  • #36 by khuddle on 26 Mar 2019
  • Not a fan of tats of any kind. If it's big enough, it takes away from the display of muscle which is what bodybuilding contests are supposed to be about.

+1
  • #37 by Silverstar31 on 14 Apr 2019
  • I like tattoos on men more than women. I've seen some bodybuilding men with strategically placed tattoos to not take away or even used to accentuate muscles. Pretty impressive stuff
  • #38 by wizeguy007 on 08 Oct 2019
  • No tattoos whatsoever! I can deal with a subtle one, but when all those tattoos are applied, its so unattractive to me. Call me old fashioned but I like my ladies without ink. Classic example is Katka Kyptova. She now has ink and its so unattractive. I still watch her old videos and she's so much sexier w/o them. FBB's who go all out and get inked up, to me, become less appealing.
  • #39 by wizeguy007 on 08 Oct 2019
  • i don't fine bodybuilders with tattoos particular attractive.  at least not the big ones. i can never get intol Melody Spetko for exactly that reason.

EXACTLY!!!
  • #40 by mockingbird on 10 Oct 2019
  • BB is about aesthetics to some extent. Tattoos are a negative. I have never seen a woman who I thought could improve her looks by adding a tattoo. Tats only detract, they never enhance.
  • #41 by jstans on 10 Oct 2019
  • This dislike of tattoos on a female bodybuilding forum is really surprising and funny to me. What is th me
  • #42 by Tom4036 on 11 Oct 2019
  • For me I love tattoos, on the arms is fine but wherever they put it is cool with me.
  • #43 by JoeSatriani on 14 Oct 2019
  • I like when the whole body is tattooed or no tats at all. Middle ground somehow doesn't work for me in this case.
  • #44 by johnnylm on 14 Oct 2019
  • The thing about tats for me is that they obscure the muscle.  The littles are okay for that reason. I could take 'em or leave 'em. But the big ones are aesthetically a bummer. And then there are the ones--Rene Campbell's neck tattoos come to mind-- that just freak me out. Maybe they call it scarification for a reason.
  • #45 by bruce321 on 15 Oct 2019
  • Mandy Squires is a good example of the contrast. One arm is a sleeve and the other is almost bare. I can see veins and muscle separation on the unblemished side, but can't make out anything where the tats are obscuring it. Also perceive the bare arm to be bigger, because I can make out the shape, whereas the other looks flat.
Pages:
Actions