Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by MesQuish on 05 Jan 2011
  • Ok, Saradas lovers. It's time to select the World's Hottest Bodybuilder for 2011. The rules are simple. Nominate whomever you wish. If your nomination is seconded - which can be a somewhat nebulous process - then she makes the initial list. The cutoff will be 60, so if you don't get your nomination in before the meter hits 60, it's your own fault. Because there was a bit of voter fatigue last year, the goal is to streamline things this year and have the contest wrapped up within 3-4 weeks.

In addition to 2010 winner Alina Popa, who represented extremely well throughout the year, I would also like to nominate Sarah Hayes.

Alina Popa
    Sarah Hayes

It's time to have your say.
    • MesQuish
  • #2 by zxcv on 05 Jan 2011
  • Angie Robertson
    Marina Lopez
    • zxcv
  • #3 by novo on 05 Jan 2011
  • sarah hayes for president!!!
    • novo
  • #4 by jjwalker on 05 Jan 2011
  • Sarah Hayes all the way!
  • #5 by gordonlloyd on 05 Jan 2011
  • Sarah Hayes and Aleehsa Young  ;D
  • #6 by joppe824 on 05 Jan 2011
  • aleesha young
  • #7 by jspikez on 05 Jan 2011
  • Patricia Beckman
    • jspikez
  • #8 by fbbas on 06 Jan 2011
  • marja lehtonen
  • #9 by jaf2 on 06 Jan 2011
  • Everyone would be left in the dust if Heather Armburst gained Iris Kyles drive, focus and determination.

Maybe she will...maybe she won't. ANYONE know about her plans for 2011?

So...

Heather Armbrust
  • #10 by comet@60 on 06 Jan 2011
  • I'll go with Sarah Hayes as the breakout star..nothing against Heather and Marja, but they've been around for a while and established their foothold.

Aleesha Young has shown some significant mass (and vascularity) improvement, but the most significant increase spoken of is the breast enhancement, which distracts from the sport of bodybuiding - so no vote.

Runner up (and very close at that) is Sherri Gray. It appears she may have had breast agumentation, but she really is the "everywoman" bodybuilder. A devoted wife and mother (sure, that may ruin a lot of people's fantasies) but as a 30-something who balances her priorities yet presents a physique that could make any man crawl through barbed-wire, she gets my vote.

Actually, I place her my #1. Her struggle to achieve her dream is more complicated than Sarah Hayes, althoough Sarah has the superiort phyique.

Sherri Gray
  • #11 by fred1959 on 06 Jan 2011
  • Roberta Toth from Brazil.Love her thickness.
  • #12 by zenz on 06 Jan 2011
  • Isabelle Turell - The Big Arnold Comeback. (finger crossed)
    • zenz
  • #13 by samusaran on 07 Jan 2011
  • Sarah Hayes!!!
    • samusaran
  • #14 by RobMash on 09 Jan 2011
  • I think there will be the year of Sarah Hayes but Alina is hard to beat. Sarah Hayes must put many mass on the legs and also on the superior part of her body for reaching the physique of Alina. Then there are also Julie Bourassa (2nd place on poll)
    Take care also to Danielle Gardner, she have a great look and she is continuing to grow.
  • #15 by basiliko on 10 Jan 2011
  • Hello all,

i like the look of amanda folstad, but alina is very hot aswell.

greetings
    mo
    • basiliko
Pages:
Actions