Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580225 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 18, 2024, 12:31:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Air chokes in sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Air chokes in sessions  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Air chokes in sessions
« on: December 17, 2019, 01:28:48 pm »
Hello guys,

Im super into all kind of chokes and beeing KOed. I had two sessions so far and good knocked out by several blood chokes.

I got put into some air chokes, too (gogoplata, neck ties) but had to tap out due to the pain. Strong_N_Tasty put me into a gogoplata and I really tried to hold out but 5 seconds was my limit. She also did not want to do a air choke KO.

I'm wondering did any of you guys managed to get KOed in an air choke? I've heard its possible but could not find much about it.

Thanks in advance

Forum Saradas

Air chokes in sessions
« on: December 17, 2019, 01:28:48 pm »

Offline borntobemild

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Air chokes in sessions
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 02:46:32 pm »
I don't think you'll find many girls willing to do a KO from an air choke. Too risky. I've watched them on Club Q videos and the guys look like they're in agony! I would stick to blood chokes.  ;)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 10:42:58 pm »
You could be killed in an air choke when too much pressure is applied. It's taught for self-defense in life-threatening situations. Anyone who is well-trained would know not to try to do this in a session.

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 11:05:23 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys. I know it's not safe if not applied correctly and on top I felt like it's near to impossible for me to not tap out. The gogoplata felt like she will crush my throat any moment. 

But in my next session in January I have a girl trying some airchokes on me (she is practicing mma for 4 years now). She said she will try to KO me with a gogoplata and that she did it before. But she will respect my tap. I will report back when the session is done!

Regards

Scissorfan1995

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 04:59:32 am »
Am I missing something is this different from being smothered? Have been knocked out by that fairly often over the years.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 11:17:38 am »
An air choke is pressure on the trachea restricting air flow to the lungs. A blood choke is pressure on the carotid artery reducing blood flow to the brain, quickly leading to unconconsciousness.

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 11:50:01 am »
Am I missing something is this different from being smothered? Have been knocked out by that fairly often over the years.

Thanls for the reply. You mean like breast smothered? I think that's the same cause of KO but without the pressure on the throat. How long did it take to get KOed in a smother?

Regards

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 04:24:55 am »
How long did it take to get KOed in a smother?
A facesit is the only one I had on video so I know the time for sure, about 205 seconds.

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 12:53:56 pm »
How long did it take to get KOed in a smother?
A facesit is the only one I had on video so I know the time for sure, about 205 seconds.

Many thanks for the info! That's really long. I dont know if I would last that long in an gogoplata. Last time I was in it I thought Strong_N_Tasty will pop my windpipe if I dont tap out.

I requested a KO via gogoplata anyway in my next session.  Am really curious how it will go. I will get it on video so I can give you guys feedback on how long it took (if I make it to the point of KO). I hope it will go faster though.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2019, 02:16:58 pm »
Many thanks for the info! That's really long. I dont know if I would last that long in an gogoplata. Last time I was in it I thought Strong_N_Tasty will pop my windpipe if I dont tap out.
The girl who knocked me out with it would grab my hands, I couldn't tap. It is painful and both times the inevitable wait was not fun. I would never invite something like that from a girl I found even slightly less hot.

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2019, 02:29:51 pm »
The girl who knocked me out with it would grab my hands, I couldn't tap. It is painful and both times the inevitable wait was not fun. I would never invite something like that from a girl I found even slightly less hot.

I see. I think there is really no other way then letting her either ignore taps or trap the arms/hands. I found all kinds of air chokes super painful and dont think I will make it to the KO if I dont tell her to push though no matter what.

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 07:39:20 am »
So guys i tief it and failed to get KOed in a gogoplata.  She tried several times but I had to tap each time very fast. It just hurts so much and I panicked. Also I did not date to ask her to ignore taps in a gogoplata because I fear a crushed windpipe.

But I got Knockedout in a facesit. For this one I asked her to ignore taps which she had to do. She sat un my face with her feet behind me head and my head under her butt. First it was really hot but after a while I panicked  and tapped out but she just pressed her butt harder against my face until I was out.

Honestly I will not ask for it again because it felt like dying but thinking back to it is really a cool memory. I think I will abandon airchoke KOs for me (for now).

Regards

Offline Elroy8

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2020, 09:16:18 pm »
So guys i tief it and failed to get KOed in a gogoplata.  She tried several times but I had to tap each time very fast. It just hurts so much and I panicked. Also I did not date to ask her to ignore taps in a gogoplata because I fear a crushed windpipe.

But I got Knockedout in a facesit. For this one I asked her to ignore taps which she had to do. She sat un my face with her feet behind me head and my head under her butt. First it was really hot but after a while I panicked  and tapped out but she just pressed her butt harder against my face until I was out.

Honestly I will not ask for it again because it felt like dying but thinking back to it is really a cool memory. I think I will abandon airchoke KOs for me (for now).

Regards

I’m curious to know how you feel after waking up from that kind of knockout?  I’m assuming it’s very different from waking up after a blood choke.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Scissorfan1995

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 06:39:09 am »

Regards

I’m curious to know how you feel after waking up from that kind of knockout?  I’m assuming it’s very different from waking up after a blood choke.

Actually waking up from it was same for me. Just going out was kind of scary and not enjoyable at some point. It takes too long to go out with it. But the lady who did it had a phenomenal butt so it is kind of hot thinking about it.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2020, 04:00:16 pm »
I got Knockedout in a facesit. For this one I asked her to ignore taps which she had to do. She sat un my face with her feet behind me head and my head under her butt. First it was really hot but after a while I panicked  and tapped out but she just pressed her butt harder against my face until I was out.
Who? So it was a straight sit or a reverse sit with her ankles under your head?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Air chokes in sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View