Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572616 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:06:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Poll: What's your favourite way of posing of a muscular woman in a video?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Poll: What's your favourite way of posing of a muscular woman in a video?  (Read 10468 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
What's your favourite way of posing of a muscular woman in a video?

I Saradas

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
For me it's aggressive followed by bad and then satisfied.

fredzeppelin

Not sure about the definitions here. For example, "bad" and "aggressive" look like the same thing.
Based on my understanding:

1. Satisfied: which I assume to mean "proud of her physique, perhaps even a little bit vain."
    This is my favorite expression.

2. Smiley: girls like Sarah Hayes and Rene Marven are very attractive. The "smiley" expression
    indicates the women would be a lot of fun to be with.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Aggressive and satisfied face are my best combination and they are the best things that I want see in a video of flexing and posing of a muscular woman.
I like aggressive face because it's show muscles with no compromise and totally "in your face". FBB who posing with an aggressive face squeeze more their muscles.
I Saradas

Liesbeth

A good posing routine is a mix of all.
For me i most like to smile at pose. The variation of change the look from smile to any other is a part of the choeografic.
The main look is smlie and at hit a short static pose a satisfied look is good, at move from one pose to a other a mix of a neutral look and smile. At doing fast moves and quick hard flexed poses a aggressive face is a good choice.  So the mix and posing situation makes it.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Poll: What's your favourite way of posing of a muscular woman in a video?
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 12:52:33 am »
 :wow:  This is a hell of a poll.  Karma to you.

As far as my choice, it is SATISFIED face over everything.  With SMILEY face being 2nd.

Why I choose the SATISFIED face?  I love the idea of a FBB enjoying being muscular and showing it off for anyone to see and nothing gives that impression better than the SATISFIED face.  While the FBB is flexing it does 3 things.
1 - It makes the FBB look like she's getting off on her own physique.
2 - It makes the FBB look like she's getting off flexing her physique while others look on.
3 - It makes the FBB look like she's getting off on the fact that we are getting off on watching her.
It's not easy to pull off and very few women do it really well.  Dena Westerfield, Alina Popa, Brandie Mae, Oana Hreapca, Kashma Maharaj, Lisa Giesbrecht, and Katka Kyptova are some good examples of women who are great at it.

SMILEY face is great as well because, like I said before, it helps the FBB give off the impression that she is truly enjoying showing off her muscles.

AGGRESSIVE face is too much like a put on for me.  It's good to use in a contest routine but that is about it for me.

NEUTRAL face is just too bland.  Makes the FBB look bored.  Like she'd rather be doing something else.

BAD face can be hit or miss.  Mostly a miss for me because once again, it makes the FBB look like they'd rather be somewhere else than showing off their muscles for my viewing pleasure.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 03:24:56 am »
I think one of the big problems with muscle babe videos and images is they pick a look for a woman and that's how it has to be from then on.  People are dynamic they change expressions, otherwise they look dull and lifeless.  I think the woman turning her head to look as she flexes her arm and then her expression turning to a big grin and turning back to the camera needs to be in all the videos.  Its a classic.  The other big problem is photographers who loose site of the subject of their images and video I.E. the muscle babe!  So many of these twits try to make the artsy fartsy image or scene and end up with a landscape rather than a muscle babe image or scene.  Another problem is lighting,etc. it would seem few photographers understand lighting and things like fill lights, reflectors, filters, polarizing filters, lenses, color correction, etc. etc. etc.

Here are a few images that show off different expressions.

Here are a couple of motion gifs that show expressions in action as they should be.

This is a motion gif of Erica being expressive but for some reason I can't get it to work inline(I tried half a dozzen images host none worked.) so you'll have to click to view.  I think the heavy workout vids could use some expression like Erica does here, as in real life it often happens as pleasure and pain are two sides of the same coin.

And here we have the look we should never see in a muscle chic.  One that the idiots in the IFBB(International FuckUp Body Building.) seem to be determined for all the muscle chics to have, with the sever over dieting they stress at all levels.

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 03:00:51 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline jjtjr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
 :) Satisfied Face!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Poll: What's your favourite way of posing of a muscular woman in a video?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View