Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572424 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:32:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Two Journals
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Two Journals  (Read 13183 times)

Offline DidYouLikeMySunglasses

• Activity:
    0%
  • It’s not over yet!
Re: Two Journals
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 12:08:29 pm »
This is excellent stuff, friend: I am loving this story! I can’t wait to hear more about how Annie progresses...

Offline pepperdog

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2019, 02:56:38 pm »
Wow this story is great! Love it. Keep up the good work. K2 U

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2019, 02:30:45 am »
This is a great story! I love how clueless the sister is about her brother, and how conflicted the brother is about his sister.
Please keep going!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2019, 05:42:56 pm »
Part 13

"Dear Diary,

Oh my Gosh! School today was soooo fun! Jon's friends were totally checking me out during lunch! How easy it is to read a boy's mind! You should have seen it! When I passed through their table they immediately shut up and tried to disguise, but they simply couldn't be more obvious! lol
Hey, maybe that David guy invites me to prom... he is really cute. How would Jon react if I go out with one of his friends?
Oh, I'm learning and practicing some bodybuilding poses now. I want to take some new pictures and upload them to the forum. I just have to make sure I blur my face and all."

"Logbook 223

Guys were being jerks today at school. Annie passed through our regular lunch table and all they could talk about were how hard and large her thighs were, how tight and round her butt looked. Idiots.
I mean, It's not like they're wrong, though. Her lower body does look astonishing. Very plump and hard. And that's cause they've never seen her biceps. Annie is really hot.

Shit. Here we go again

Captain out"

Part 14

"Dear Diary,

most weird and amazing thing happened today. I got home later, so I decided to workout in the evening. Dad was out watching some game with his buddies, and I though Jon was in his room, so I went downstairs and did my thing (by the way, awesome workout today. I have been curling 40s with each arm!).
Anyways, I had just finished and I was really pumped, when I came back from the basement Jon's friends, Mike and David, were in the kitchen. I was completely surprised by them, but I'm sure they were surprised by me too. And by how I was looking. I was in my regular workout outfit, and, as you know, it doesn't hide much from my upper body. It was so funny, how they reacted. I could tell by their faces they had no idea I looked like this. I mean, they've probably never seen a girl with this much muscle showing off in their lives. At first they were trying to look away, but Mike finally commented that I looked buff, so I said thank you. Than he said I looked really strong, and that probably I'd beat David in armwrestling. That was soooo weird! And David was like 'oh, If I say no she will think I'm a coward' but I could tell in his eyes he was afraid I might actually beat him.
What was I supposed to do? I mean, I could have laughed and called it a joke and leave, but part of me wanted to find out how strong I really was... so I placed my elbow down in the counter, inviting him. And I did it! I beat him! Gosh, as I was pushing his arm down I could tell them both were really impressed! I played a good sport and told him he was a worthy opponent, and he congratulated me and all - he is so cute and gentle! - but I could tell he was feeling bad. So I decided to challenge Mike, maybe if I beat him too David wouldn't feel so bad. But Mike gave a lame excuse and said no! I smiled at him, cause I know he chickened out!"

"Logbook 227

Guys were here to watch the game. And I saw the most sexy thing of my life. Thank God no one saw me. I was just coming back from the bathroom when I saw Annie and David armwrestling. And she beat him. God, she must be really strong. And she looks so jacked. It's like having a pro wrestler living here. Her back is really really wide. And her shoulders are so round and defined.
I know that David is stronger than me. I wonder what Annie could do to me if she ever finds out.

captain out"

Part 15

"Dear diary,

David texted me last night, complimenting me on my results and the armwrestling match. I thanked him for being so kind and not freaking out about the whole thing. He said there was nothing to be embarrassed about, as he had just lost to a really muscular and trained girl. God, he is so cute! So I thanked him again and sent a picture of me flexing my bicep. He said it looked really hard and that he might want some tips on how to build one of those! I think I'm in love with him!
Then he said I'd probably crush Jon's arm if I ever arm wrestled him. I laughed. But why did he say that? So this morning during breakfast I decided to try something... As we were sitting eating our breakfast I brought up the conversation about last night and that I had arm wrestled and beaten David. Jon's face turned pale as a ghost. So I told him it felt really nice being able to do that, and that maybe him and me could have a match, that would be amazing. I thought he was going to pass out. I rolled up my sleeve and placed my elbow down, looking at him. He kind of tried to rip his arms off and hide them. It was really fun. For the first time I realized I might be stronger than my big brother! It's so weird! I don't know what got into me, but I was feeling so hot and strong, I flexed my biceps and asked him if he was afraid of my muscle, and asked him to flex for me too. He gulped and babbled, but in the end he did flex his arms. My biceps are stronger and harder than his! Can you believe this? I had no idea!
I didn't say a thing, but as we walked to school, for the first time I saw myself as this big, imposing, protective one, and he as the small, defenseless. It felt so... good"

"Logbook 228

It finally happened. Annie figured out she is stronger. During breakfast today she challenged me to arm wrestle. I wanted to run away from there. Then she flexed her bicep - it looks so mighty and strong - and asked for me to do it too. As I did, we both knew her arms were thicker and more defined. Then, as we walked to school, I kept looking at her. She has this posture, this way of walking, so imposing and powerful... it's so hot. She looks like she owns the place. And her torso... it's really large and powerful. Side by side, it felt like she could carry me to school if she wanted. And I bet she could. I had to fight myself to not have a hard on because of her. And her look. She looked at me like she was saying 'you're my bitch from now on' And shit, I want to be her bitch

Captain out"

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2019, 06:55:54 pm »
oh my... I say it again: it is the most exciting story I ever read... thank you...
but go on because we want to know more...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2019, 05:00:59 am »
Great story and like the story idea.
Would like to read when Jon gets to to basement and tries her weights.

Offline gunshow98

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2019, 05:17:57 am »
love this format. Need more!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2019, 07:21:52 pm »
Part 16

"Dear Diary,

Nothing really fun happened today. Well, except the workout, that is. Gosh, I've been able to lift serious amounts of weight. My clothes are looking real tight on my back these days. Maybe I'll have to buy some new ones. Maybe I'll get some of those tanktops that leave your back exposed, so they don't burst. lol. Gosh, can you imagine that? If I were able to rip my shirt off? I mean, if I try on one of my button shirts from last year and flex real hard, maybe I could pop some of those buttons off. Hey, maybe I'll try that. Maybe I'll do it in front of Jon, just so that he freaks out.
Oh... David texted me today again. He is so cute. Wonder if Jon knows his friend is digging me"

"Logbook entry 230

Tried something stupid today. Annie wasn't home, so I went downstairs and tried the weights. The benchpress was loaded with a 45 and a 25 pound on each side of the bar. I tried that and the second I lowered the weight I thought I was gonna shit my pants. Damn, It took me everything and more just to get that bar back to the rack. Is Annie benchpressing all that? God, how strong is she?
Well, then I went for the dumbbells... I heard she saying last week that she was curling 40, so I grabbed it and tried myself. Yeah right. Only with two hands. God, my sister is so strong and powerful... what could she do to me? Yesterday she was flexing in front of her mirror with her door half opened, I had to peak. She looks like a bodybuilder or something. I wish she flexed for me...
No I didn't. I can't.

Captain out"

Part 17

"Dear Diary,

Today I decided to get back to that forum thing. It's been a while since I logged in. The cute guy who always talks me up was online, so we are chatting as I write this. He is really nice. He talks about my muscles with so much admiration and desire. It's funny. It's like I really turn him on. So I sent him a couple pictures. But I asked him to send me too. He said he would take it and send to me, that's why I'm here. I'm waiting for it"

"Logbook entry 235

Thank God there is the internet. That sexy thing from the forum is back, and we are chatting as I type these words. God, she is so big and sexy. I wish I could see her in person. Hey, now she's asking for a picture of me. I'll send her a picture of my arms. They look like twigs next to hers. Maybe she'll enjoy it. It looks like she enjoys when I say how strong and big she is. I'll ask her for another picture of her arms now.

Captain out"

Part 18

"continuation...
hey, here comes his picture. Geez, his arm is really thin. Not much muscle on it. I can see why he admires mine so much. He must be really wea... wait. I know that birth mark. God. That is... Jon! I can't believe it! It can't be!
So, Jon is into... muscles? He's into... me? Ew! That's... wrong. Although...
I mean, maybe that's why he's been this defensive and avoiding me this much. It's like I've became his dream... oh... this could be fun, you know?"

"Logbook entry 236

God. It... God.
So, I was here, right? I sent my flex picture to that girl in the forum. Well, I'm waiting for her to answer for like, 5 minutes, I'm already desperate, thinking she didn't like what she saw, that she doesn't like skinny men. Then my door knocks and... it's Annie. She's wearing this really tight button shirt, really old. It didn't fit her anymore. She has gotten too big for it. Well, she didn't exactly waited for me to inviter her in. She simply pushes me to the side and close the door behind her. I get to see her back. It's so wide and lumpy, and the shirt is so tight on her she can't really move her arms. So she kind of stretches them and I swear to God, I could hear the fabric ripping apart.
Annie then turns to me, grabs the shirt by it's middle and pull them apart, making the buttons pop. She looks like the Hulk.
Without saying a word, she takes the shirt off. She's wearing only a small sports bra that shows off her torso completely. Her pecs look big. Her shoulders are so wide I can feel my dick hardening immediately just by seeing her.
She then raises both her arms and flex her biceps hard for me, asking 'so, do you wanted another flex, MrCaptainMuscles?'
That's my nickname in the forum. I'm speechless. That's when it hits me... the girl online is.... 'GrowingGrl' is all I'm able to say.
I started crying. She comes closer and picks me up like I'm a baby. 'It's alright' she says. 'I'm here to protect you, puny boy'
She puts me down and flexes her bicep on my face again. So I feel it.

Puny boy.. out"

"Dear Diary,

Oh. My. God. That was amazing.
So, I entered Jon's room, right? And there he is, not having a clue of what was happening. I'm wearing this really old shirt, that doesn't fit me anymore. I know that he notices that, cause my muscles are bursting from that shirt. So I flex and pull the shirt apart. It shred into a rag. It felt so powerful, I could tell he was shaking. Gosh! It was amazing!
So, I'm standing there, in shorts and a sports bra, my muscles are all showing. I can see in his eyes that he wants me to flex them for him. So I do it. And I call him by his nickname. Gosh, you should have seen it. He didn't know what to say. Like he had a stroke or something. I know his secret. So he starts to cry! How lame is that! I actually felt sorry for him, so I didn't know exactly what to do next. So I decided to show him how strong I am. I picked him up and carried him around the room. He felt real light. Maybe I should have done something meaner, like lifting him above my head and throwing him on the bed. Lol. That would have been fun. But I put him down and flexed my biceps again. He immediately started caressing them, like they were some treasure. It felt nice. But the best part was when I said 'enough' and he promptly removed his hands, waiting for another order. That's it. It's like I could tell him what to do, and he would obey.
Oh, this is going to be so much fun!"

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2019, 08:37:09 pm »
I am really really into it!!!
what a fantastic story
go on please!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2019, 08:47:37 pm »
Fantastic story and style, I'm really loving it!

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2019, 03:47:32 pm »
This is a great story, I'm very eager for the sister to go through a massive growth spurt and truly outgrow her older brother. She really needs to teach him who's boss in the next  few installments :)

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2019, 05:29:40 am »
This is so much my favorite setup where the little sister is stronger than her brother! K++

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2019, 08:36:06 am »
I hope to see more, but I know: when you start a new story, the olds are ended...  :'(

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Two Journals

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View