Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574158 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 10:23:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [ppkppk] Interesting perspective from an FBB... *Illus*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [ppkppk] Interesting perspective from an FBB... *Illus*  (Read 11523 times)

ppkppk

[ppkppk] Interesting perspective from an FBB... *Illus*
« on: May 01, 2009, 03:14:16 pm »

There are days when I cannot stop touching myself. Over the last few years my clit has grown, considerably. Initially it was something I feared, a change in my body that I didn’t understand and was not sure how to react to. I could feel my clit when I walked or when I worked out. It began to show through my underwear. Suddenly a part of me that had remained safely hidden for so many years was growing, changing, and ultimately displaying itself in a way that both shocked and excited me. When I shared these thoughts with a girlfriend [with a big clit] from the gym, she said ” I get aroused and it’s like a guy- it grows and throbs. I call it my she-penis, and when it wants to play, we need to play.”

Anais Nin wrote,”The clitoris is such a source of power and of control. The strength of one orgasm for women is four times as intense as that of a man.” I feel a sense of strength now from having a big clit, a clit that grows when I’m aroused, that displays itself like a penis, erect and firm. It’s made me a more dominant woman. I love the feeling of having a sexual part of myself that is so powerful, and has such a visual prominence. I walk around naked more often now. When I touch myself I watch in the mirror. Watching my clit grow in between my strong thighs turns me on and is such a source of sexual strength for me, that I become aroused just thinking about it. My girlfriend agrees, “My big clit is luscious. I call it luscious all of the time. It’s so big and strong”, she proclaims. So I guess I am not alone in my thoughts.

Power and strength are usually terms associated with masculinity and yet the sexual dominance that I feel from my big clit is purely feminine. It’s feminine strength and power- a sense of the sexual self that I never had experienced until my clit began to grow. I remember times when I would go for weeks without having an orgasm, now I masturbate several times a day. My orgasms are stronger and more intense. While masturbating, sometimes I even think about my big clit, it drives me crazy. My girlfriend said she likes to imagine herself straddling a man’s face and having him suck on her clit the way a woman sucks a cock.

Having a big clit makes me feel more masculine, but ironically in the most feminine of ways. I’ve become more dominant and more demanding. My clit has a mind of it’s own. When I get aroused and it grows, I call it my ‘hard on’, and just like a hard on, it thinks with its own set of rules, it has no limitations, and it needs to be satisfied. I cannot think clearly until I orgasm.

It has been said that the ultimate sexual arousal is being in control of your sensual self. For a long time I had no control over my body or how it looked, now I have the ultimate control. Through the gym I’ve shaped my physique, built muscle where I had none, and sculpted the hard curves in my frame. Similarly, through my big clit, I’ve gained control over myself sexually. Just like my muscles, my clit gives me strength, confidence, and sexual prowess. It’s another way in which my body has become stronger.

I’ve realized too that men love my big clit. They are drawn to it. They talk about what it must be like to have sex with me, a woman so eroticized in her own sexuality, so in control of her body. I dream of riding the faces of men as they please my big clit over and over. I know they fantasize about the same thing, about a woman who’s strength is so powerful she can dominate a man with not only her physical self, but her sexual self as well.

kraka3

Re: Interesting perspective from a fbb...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:29:54 pm »
Very hot...thanks for posting!

Krak & Krakette

Constantius

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 12:50:12 am »
Thanks. You've put a tremendous amount of thoughtful effort into this piece of work.

luki

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 12:53:00 am »
are those pics of you?

Offline Jermained9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [ppkppk] Interesting perspective from an FBB... *Illus*
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 09:53:29 pm »
Very creative story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [ppkppk] Interesting perspective from an FBB... *Illus*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View