Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572585 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:53:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  AI-generated custom female muscle videos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AI-generated custom female muscle videos  (Read 2743 times)

Offline purepro46

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
AI-generated custom female muscle videos
« on: January 31, 2023, 02:33:53 am »
I'm no AI expert but there's a growing number of websites/apps that can generate videos and images from text you enter.  Perhaps it's only a matter of time before it's possible to have AI create whatever kind of female muscle video you want, either for free or for a charge.  Might become serious competition to the female muscle pay sites as the technology improves.  Thoughts?

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
Re: AI-generated custom female muscle videos
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 08:32:27 am »
I just think it's positive.
When I started interesting in female muscles there was a lack of anything related. Actually I am happy I am in good company

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: AI-generated custom female muscle videos
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2023, 12:13:28 pm »
AI used correctly will be positive, but incorrectly it will be very negative.

Just looking at the FBB world, it will become possible to portray the top athletes in any scene the creator wants. Against the will of the athlete. This could destroy their credibility, even if they protest and claim the pictures or video are untrue and created by software. On the flip side, AI could be used to make an athlete look better than they ever have done, which the athlete may, or may not approve.

And non FBB's could be changed into FBB's, and FBB's could suddenly find they are made to look smaller, causing upset.

A non FBB example. I seem to get targeted by Fakebook whenever some conspiracy theorist claims the moon landings didn't happen! Fakebook seems to think I am interested in their views.
Some of them claim that the moon landings were CGI! In the 1960's and 70's CGI was non existant until maybe late 70's onwards when it was in it's very early stages.
Total discredited views, but I feel sad that when we return to the moon in a couple of years, the conspitancy theorists will be out again claiming it is all fake. And this time, it will be harder to show what is real or fake, so the lines between reality and AI will become forever more blurred.

I prefer to live in the real world with all it's flaws and frustrations, than live in a false world where you can no longer believe that what you are seeing is in fact real, or not.

Having said that, if I am alive when they invent Star Trek's Hologram Deck, I will be first in the queue to create a 1990's Ms Olympia programme for myself!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  AI-generated custom female muscle videos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View