Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by tim1 on 05 Sep 2020
  • I thought i would give a review of Krisstudio to help out some of the members here, if they were wondering whether it was worth joining.

It is worth it to join as they have a lot of content and a lot of different models. There is a wide variety of models from bikini types all the way up to bodybuilders.
    Krivsstudio has been around a long time so some of the videos that are on there are standard definition as they were shot before HD was invented. Some of the videos are HD (at least the newer ones) are 720p.

There are a few irritating things on the website like music during videos. I would prefer to listen to the interaction between the photographer and the model.
    The pictures are not that great. I find they are too low in resolution and too far from the model.
    The website has a lot of shots of models doing bicep shots so if that is something that you like, then there are plenty of pictures and videos of that. 
    I wish he would get a new camera and video camcorder to take a bit higher quality shots.
  • #2 by autechre on 06 Sep 2020
  • I wish he would get a new camera and video camcorder to take a bit higher quality shots.

my pet peeve with the site too. not sure what camcorder he is using, but its way past its use-by date. the videos are very average quality.
  • #3 by papadoc1981 on 06 Sep 2020
  • I wish he would get a new camera and video camcorder to take a bit higher quality shots.

my pet peeve with the site too. not sure what camcorder he is using, but its way past its use-by date. the videos are very average quality.
    IKR.  I get new equipment cost money.  But it's been like that for years. 
  • #4 by tim1 on 09 Sep 2020
  • Hopefully, he will do a cost benefit analysis and decide to get a new camera and a new camcorder and perhaps change his style of photography to include more close ups.
  • #5 by fp909 on 14 Sep 2020
  • i guess it depends on business, but they spend some time revamping the site. i haven't been there in a while but a lot of the women i would love to see more of are no longer active or haven't had updates, which is a bummer. i just want more gillian ward :(
  • #6 by xepha on 20 Sep 2020
  • nice videos but the frank sinatra crooner jazz in the background kills it for me.  i wish we would get more real sound in videos, in general.  i don't mind the voices or background noise at all.  if i want background music while wanking i've got plenty of my own...
  • #7 by tim1 on 03 Oct 2020
  • nice videos but the frank sinatra crooner jazz in the background kills it for me.  i wish we would get more real sound in videos, in general.  i don't mind the voices or background noise at all.  if i want background music while wanking i've got plenty of my own...

I agree about the music. I wish they would show the interaction between the model and the photographer. If I want to listen to music, i will turn on my stereo
  • #8 by Old Surehand on 04 Oct 2020
  • Appropriate background music is okay with posing videos. A lot of Muscle Angels and Awefilms posing videos have background music. The show tunes, big band and vocal music Krivda uses is very annoying.
Pages:
Actions