Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575743 Posts in 73219 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 01:26:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Kim Perez
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kim Perez  (Read 151706 times)

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Kim Perez
« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2020, 05:40:47 pm »
i'm sure if she could have build up her legs , she would have. you know she worked / works hard on it. but that upper body is just massive and overwhelming. still a truly awesome bodybuilder.

I hope her comeback.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2020, 05:40:47 pm »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2020, 07:04:50 pm »

Offline pico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2020, 01:43:38 pm »
User is currently banned [View]

Offline robotic

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2020, 03:26:31 am »

Offline pico

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2020, 01:04:09 pm »

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2020, 03:00:11 pm »
 :thanks:
awesome shot....

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2020, 02:21:24 pm »
I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2020, 10:50:36 pm »

I Saradas

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2020, 09:43:39 pm »

I Saradas

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2020, 03:37:20 pm »
While waiting to solve my network and computer problems here is the rest of Kim's career in photos, still hoping to see her back on stage in 2021 with the end of these restrictions that have muzzled the fantastic progression of female bodybuilding that was expected to be dizzying this year with the potential presence at Miss O - back at last - of Amazonka, Margie Marvelous, Iris the Queen Kyle , Monia ruffling Italian Gioiosa, Helle ready for anything, The Big One Andrea revelation all in mass with huge real pecs and so many others, especially European that certainly will not move ... What a tragedy! Kim would certainly have had her place if she had returned to competition. Anyway, she is still the benchmark for hyper-development pectoral as well as for her huge biceps which according to some say reached 48 cm at the height of its offseason volume and that she could have exhibited on stage without blushing in front of Amazonka. Let's hope for the best for 2021 in a world in peace freed from its oppressors. Peace, honor and courage to all, united.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2020, 06:01:32 pm »
I share your hope that 2021 will see a return to peace and hope. Regarding Kim, have you actually that she would return to the stage? Or is that more hope and wishful thinking?

While waiting to solve my network and computer problems here is the rest of Kim's career in photos, still hoping to see her back on stage in 2021 with the end of these restrictions that have muzzled the fantastic progression of female bodybuilding that was expected to be dizzying this year with the potential presence at Miss O - back at last - of Amazonka, Margie Marvelous, Iris the Queen Kyle , Monia ruffling Italian Gioiosa, Helle ready for anything, The Big One Andrea revelation all in mass with huge real pecs and so many others, especially European that certainly will not move ... What a tragedy! Kim would certainly have had her place if she had returned to competition. Anyway, she is still the benchmark for hyper-development pectoral as well as for her huge biceps which according to some say reached 48 cm at the height of its offseason volume and that she could have exhibited on stage without blushing in front of Amazonka. Let's hope for the best for 2021 in a world in peace freed from its oppressors. Peace, honor and courage to all, united.

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #146 on: August 05, 2020, 09:56:09 pm »
I share your hope that 2021 will see a return to peace and hope. Regarding Kim, have you actually that she would return to the stage? Or is that more hope and wishful thinking?

He didn't hear or see anything about her coming back, he just likes to make these long babbling posts.

Offline barabie64

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2020, 07:49:11 pm »
Kim Perez is perfection from head to toe. Some people want to criticize her leg size, but I say that's BS. I have been in love with her from the first time I saw her, and long before I met my wife. I would love to meet her and get to know her. Kim is 100% perfection, nothing more to say :heart:

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2021, 06:50:19 pm »
Kim Perez

I Saradas

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2021, 02:34:16 pm »
It's hard to find her on social media. She's like LaDawn McDay

Keep in mind that her first pro show was 2007, most recent was 2014.  Most photo and video coverage of her is anywhere from 6 to 10+ years old now.  She isn't exactly active in the sport anymore, if she even bodybuilds at all anymore, so even if you did find her on social media, you might be disappointed with what you find if you're looking for what you find here.  Just sayin'.  That said,  dig into the archives to enjoy any HD videos of her from her prime, and enjoy that phenomenal upper body musculature.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique, Fitness, Figure and Bikini Athlete Pictures  |  Kim Perez

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View