Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574488 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:49:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years  (Read 91189 times)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2019, 07:20:07 pm »
I looked down at her and she gave me so such a warm, kind smile – the kind of smile that seemed to come more from some deeper place inside of her – that I suddenly felt I was instantly accepted. Instantly seen. That I would never have to hide myself or who I was again and that everything I had ever done that was wrong was being forgiven at this moment and I was being wrapped in an infinite pool of understanding and warmth.

I think this was the part I loved the most. It touches a particular place of a young secretive musclephile who's story seems a lot like my own. This story is fantastic. Thanks so much for creating it.

Hey --

I think no matter who we are we are all looking for someone to see us for who we truly wish to be so I’m glad that image and idea resonated with you. I just started working on the next chapter hopefully have it out in a few weeks. Thanks for reading and everyone who commented. This chapter will definitely be shorter and more concise then the last, unfortunately think I burnt myself out a bit on that last bit so sit tight.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2019, 07:20:07 pm »

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2019, 01:16:08 pm »
bump

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2019, 01:02:01 am »
I look forward to the resolution, but don't burn yourself out to get it up there.  Waiting is hard, but its also part of the fun.  Take care and thanks again for this wonderful story.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2019, 09:40:12 pm »
Hi Yall!!

Sorry for a little bit of a lag in chapters. I had started this about a month ago and made notes but got caught up in some other stuff and was finally able to get to finish it. Hopefully people are still excited to follow this story after a bit of a lay off.

I also played around a little bit with the format breaking away from Lawrence’s point of view occasionally to focus on some others as they react to Miss Jones. It’s a still I played around with a bit in some earlier chapters and felt like I should re-explore it as just telling it from Lawrence’s POV was beginning to get a bit confining. Let me know if it works for you. Here’s Part 1. I’ll try to drop the second part sometime before the end of the weekend.

As always comments, questions, critiques and karma are all welcome. 

Note: All characters over 18

The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years Chapter 5 Part 1

Her name was Roxie Tanner, and frankly, she was disgusted.

The muscular woman had been on the elliptical machine for nearly an hour. The small exercise room at the hotel wasn’t packed at this early hour of the morning, but still… Roxie tried to keep herself in shape, but after two kids, a bit of the bulge on her hips and the front of her stomach had appeared and no amount of cardio, diets or change in her eating patterns had seemed to be able to burn it off.

And now, here at this early hour, was a woman who looked like this!

It wasn’t entirely fair. Roxie had entered the small gym at the hotel and was moderately shocked to see the muscle-bound woman, tanned and built beyond belief, cranking away at the elliptical machine. She had heard that there was a bodybuilding contest happening at the convention center adjacent to the hotel, but besides a few buffed up dudes and a couple of obviously silicone enhanced women in tight dresses she hadn’t thought much of it.

And now here was this ‘thing’ working out next to her.

Roxie turned and offered the woman a smile and was instantly shocked to catch sight of her buffed bulging shoulders which spilled out of her tank top, one of those tank tops that had been cut off to reveal the woman’s large muscular arms.

The woman smiled back at her. A kind, warm smile. Roxy hated her even more. She seemed…. Nice…

Roxy gulped as she took in the flashes of muscle fibers which danced under the woman’s tanned skin as she gripped the handles of the elliptical.

It set her off, but what had been genuinely disarming… was the site that had greeted Roxy as she first walked in the exercise room. The woman’s well-muscled lower body and backside – Which she could now clearly view in the exercise room’s mirrored walls.

Roxie had heard all about the benefits of squats, but this woman’s butt, lower body, and legs seemed something beyond that. Each step caused the woman’s impossibly developed hamstrings to press out in thick telephone cables of muscle, while the spandex shorts which Roxie noticed with some annoyance had been cut ridiculously high, showcased a set of chiseled, squared off hunks of muscle which looked closer to polished stone, then flesh. It was downright disgusting but still….  Roxie could not wholly turn away and found each time she tried to return to her IPad her eyes would glance back to the mirror. The shifting bulging squared off muscle until…

She turned and found. Once again the woman offering her a warm smile.

###

I woke up on the couch with the morning sun shining in through the windows of the hotel room. Brief bits of the night before flitting through my head. I, of course, remembered the scandalous muscle show Mrs. Jones had put on for me in the kitchen. Her in the tiny outfit. Her posing. The taste of chocolate cake off her warmed muscles. And of course, the blowjob which still left ripples and tingles swimming around in my manhood.

Maybe it was a bit too much of the margarita, but I only had fleeting images of how I had made it over to the couch which had been my bed for the night.

After the powerful climax, I had collapsed into Mrs. Jones muscular arms where she gave me a soothing pat on the back while I rested my head against her armor-plated chest.

“Alright… let's get you to bed…” She had said as she took my hand in hers and sauntered her way to the couch where she helped me lay down and placed a blanket over me. I sat there on the couch, and she sat there with me. As I lay my head in her lap and eventually dozed off.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I vaguely remember her getting up and heading to the bedroom. Gently placing my head down on the pillow as my eyes drifted off once again to sleep. Occasionally I’d awake like a dream thinking back to what happened in the kitchen and momentarily thinking I was back in my dorm room, but seeing I was in fact still in the high-end suite. The discarded workout wear, posing suits and Pro-Ex supplements told me that I was not at all dreaming and that the incident in the kitchen had very much really happened. My loins would fire and tingle, and my cock remained rock hard thinking back on Mrs. J’s soft mouth and tongue and how her rock hard muscles had felt under my hands.

My eyes would occasionally flit to the door of the bedroom, which I noticed had been left cracked open, I wondered briefly was that an invitation? A sign that we had crossed over into a new level of our relationship? Should I enter? But still the idea of Jinni sleeping mere feet away from me, her tanned goddess like body wrapped in bed sheets as she slumbered away.

Having awoken, I looked around the room and could see that now in the daylight it was a bit of a mess. The dishes from the cake sat in the sink, and Mrs. J seemed to be nowhere around.

I wrapped myself in the blanket and felt myself pulled toward the half-opened door of her  bedroom.

I half expected her to be still lying in bed, but when I pushed the door open, I could see just the bed with its crumpled sheets where she had slept before. My eyes traveled down to the foot of the bed where I saw her luggage, a high-end type gym bag which was partially open, its contents spilling out on the floor. My hand trembled. I was unable to control myself, and I knew I shouldn’t, but still, I reached down.

Touching the top part of the bag I felt the rich, expensive leather, but it wasn’t the material I was seeking. Spilling out of the top of the bag was Jinni’s posing suit from the night before. The violet/purple material crusted in rhinestones and sequins that she had posed and primped on the contest’s stage. I picked it up.

While wrapped on her muscular body in the previous night’s show it had seemed so much more substantial, but here in my hands, I was amazed at how tiny it was. I could ball and squeeze it up in only the palm of my hand. I traced the lycra fabric feeling how it stretched and pulled, pieces, where it had rubbed against Jinni’s perfect physique, felt softer than other parts, and I lingered for a brief moment on the straps that had been tied along her broad back and under her armpits lining and falling under her muscular lats. The fabric felt soft to the touch.

I looked around for a moment. Do I dare? And brought the small, fabric lined paneling of the lower part of the bikini bottoms, the area that had contained Mrs. J’s bulging sex amidst its tiny U of stitching, up to my nose and to my face. I inhaled deep and was surprised to find that amongst a hint of perfume, the scent of moisturizer and coconut the faint musty aroma of sweat and that undeniable, identifiable tang of womanhood. It was softer and more hidden then most but still lingered in there –

But within moments of my brief reverie of the scent of the posing suit I heard the sound of the hotel room door click open and the tone of Mrs. J’s voice calling out –

“Larry…”

I quickly jammed the suit back as I had found it and backtracked to the door of the room just as –

“There you are.”

“Sorry, looking for the bathroom.” I smiled at her. My heart still beating hard.

“I was just down in the gym. This hotel has excellent equipment. I was surprised…” Mrs. J said from behind me as I heard her fumble around in the kitchenette area and pour herself a glass of water.

“What—what did you? A full work out?” I managed to stammer from the couch, still trying to regain my composer after the foray into the bedroom, and still unsure exactly how much of my covert expedition Jinni had seen.

“Oh no…” Jinni said laughing. “Just cardio. About an hour.” She said as she came back and plopped herself down on the couch.

About an hour? She had just competed the night before. And then the dinner? And then after dinner, which I still wasn’t exactly sure how long that went on… and here she was up first thing in the morning and back at it! Mrs. Jones was indeed a machine. And her iron hued body clearly showed that discipline.

Mrs. J sat down next to me on the couch. She was still damp and wet from the cardio session, and my eyes had a moment to take in her full body which was clad only in a tight Pro-Ex cut off promotional shirt and a skin-tight pair of squat shorts, whose neon pink coloring somehow managed to make her appear even tanner then she was.

“Did you sleep okay?” Jinni asked and took out a small baggie which contained her vitamins, a collection of all kinds of different pills and tablets. My parents took vitamins, but Jinni had a baggie that looked like it held nearly 20 pills. Some that looked like they could choke a horse!

I nodded that I did and watched as Jinni took the first of her pills, gently placing it along her tongue and then gingerly chasing it with a light *gulp of  a small sip of water.

“Well, we better get you on your way… Unless of course, you’d like to join me for breakfast. My treat of course.”

###

The elevator door dinged open on the ground floor as we exited.

Mrs. Jones had showered, and I was glad she had changed out of her tiny exercise get up. Of course in her quest to ‘Get more comfortable.’ She had slipped into a casual outfit of a pair of small turquoise shorts which clung and squeezed so tight on her glutes that as I followed her into the elevator, I worried that the seams may burst. On top she had removed the more casual workout shirt and replaced it with a tight t-shirt whose design I noticed stopped short of engulfing her shoulders, capping them half way and letting the rounded muscles press out. The hem of the shirt as well ended well above the small waist of her low cut shorts and left the bottom four squares of her still contest ready abs exposed like a brick wall of brown muscle, bunching and flexing with each of her steps.

I now had some regularity of being with Mrs. J when she was dressed like this in public and could, of course, begin to see the eyes of those in the lobby look in our direction the moment we stepped off the elevators. Still, there was something electric about it. There was also something a bit dangerous about it too as you could observe that the sheer animalistic sultry power of Jinni’s barred body seemed to bring out looks of envy and anger in some people.

“There’s a cute little café right up here…” Jinni said smiling and taking my arm in hers. Squeezing her bulged bicep against my arm as she shot me a cheery smile, oblivious of course as always to the looks that were traipsing after her as we continued across the lobby.

###

Bruce Conwin could not quite believe what he was seeing. He had booked the hotel for a quick weekend get away with his wife and his two daughters (aged 7 and 9) upon checking in it had been a surprise to find that this was the same hotel and resort area where a top bodybuilding competition was taking place. Bruce had been something of a closeted muscle fan ever since his teenage years. He had disclosed this to his wife but had found her not receptive to the idea and in fact judgmental – she had called these women ‘gross.’ And since then Bruce had hidden his love of muscular women from everyone but himself.

But now, here, at the table in the restaurant dining with his family there was a real-life FBB – and not just any FBB… Jennifer Halifax! One of Bruce’s all-time favorites.

Although he was trying his best to focus on what his wife was saying as she shoved the next bite of red velvet French toast into her mouth and washed it down with a creamy cup of coffee… he found his gaze drifting over her shoulder to the buffet line where the muscular woman was going through loading up her plate.

Bruce didn’t even need to see her face to know who it was. With just her back to him, Bruce could tell the telltale development of the competitor’s famous upper body. Her thick traps and her broad shoulders, back and lat development which was currently stretching the tight tank top she was wearing to its near breaking point.

Bruce watched in wonder as she conversed with the staff. Seeming to ask them questions and smiling brightly and wonderfully at each one of their replies. Was she asking them about the nutritional contents of the food? She must be. Bruce stared at her bulging quads exposed in the tiny shorts she wore. And the little bit of chiseled abs which were popping out under where her shirt stopped above her lower body. She appeared to have almost no fat on her. And the topper…. She seemed as lovely in person as she did in the interviews and video footage he covertly watched while in private. A real honest to god, sweet heart muscle MILF!

He looked over at again at his wife who had been talking to him – glowering and grim-faced. When was the last time she smiled he wondered to himself? And now here was one of his favorite muscle crushes just inches away from him. Lighting up the faces of everyone she interacted with. And who was the young man she was with? He knew she had a son. She had started training a couple of years after giving birth. That was one of the things he had always found so attractive about her. Jinni Jones Halifax had broken out of the usual downward trajectory of most mothers having kids who seem to have given up their physical appearances as soon as they completed giving birth, and in fact dived in, becoming hotter then she had ever been. This young man with her must be her son he thought, but still… their interactions seemed casual, almost too relaxed.

“Bruce… Did you hear what I said…” His wife asked again.

As Bruce tried his best to refocus but couldn’t help but stare in awe as the muscular woman in his sight line leaned down to grab something off the buffet table stretching her shorts up high and exposing another perfectly muscled glute cheek with… No. Bruce could see them now! A few crisscrossed blue veins were visible underneath the tanned slab like surface. And then as she righted herself with her plate of food he gazed again at her upper body, how the thickness of her ballooning lats seemed to stretch the shirt even more, actually appearing to have worked away to make some of the fabric near translucent in its rubbing where the muscle met the faberic.

He felt as if he was going to burst.

“Bruce are you alright…” His wife asked again and seemed to pick up something in his eyes.

“No… no… don’t turn around.” Bruce thought as his wife, now fully aware craned her head back and caught sight of the muscular woman in the tiny outfit her husband had been gawking at so openly.

###

“Hmm…” Jinni said as she continued to dab the grease off the top of her omelet. She had gotten an egg white omelet with 8 egg whites.

“8?” The baffled fellow at the omelet station had said.

“I’m a girl with a little bit of an appetite.” Mrs. Jones had said rather cutely as I’m sure the guy then got a chance to see precisely where Mrs. J put those 8 egg whites as he looked over her rippling body.

“Just a bit of grease on here.” She said as she continued to dab the eggs.

“If you just competed why do you still follow the diet?” I asked taking the first of the many sausage links I had taken on my plate.

“Well… I think because it's not just about the diet for me. It’s about the lifestyle. It’s strict and regimented.”

“And you like that?”

“I really think I do?” Mrs. J said smiling and took the first bite off the egg whites which I noticed she even ate plain without any condiments, her obvious dedication completely apparent in her low body fat which became evident as she chewed her food and the small striations and flexations of her jaw muscled became visible with each chew.

Mrs. J looked up for a second and caught the eyes of a young girl about 8 staring at her at the other table. She turned and smiled at her and raised her arm in a quick bicep flex to which the young girl gave a wondrous smile and a quick applause.

Jinni turned back to me and once again focused her full attention on me. “Do you like that? Does it turn you on? The idea of dedication?” She asked me. Her tone wasn’t braggy, it was more searching.

I took a moment. Things had happened so fast since last night I still was uncertain about how to take things forward and talking about my feelings, my attractions to Mrs. Jones in public like this still left me feeling a bit nervous.

I looked around before answering, but Jinni’s bright, inquisitive gaze soon made me feel comfortable.

“I think I do….” I finally said.
“I think its sexy too. When someone is disciplined. I thought you might feel that way.” She said back and returned to her food –

I noticed as I glanced that due to her muscular thighs and veiny legs Mrs. J had forgone the leg crossing that most of the woman gathered at the restaurant had done under the table. Instead, she had pulled one leg up under herself on the seat and was sitting on it. Causing the overhang of the beefily muscled quad, thigh and calve to bulge as they pressed against the chair.

We ate for another couple of moments in silence.

“Hey, Larry…” She said and softly touched the outside of my arm with her hand.

“One more thing before we go… and I promise it won’t take long. Want to take me on on a shopping spree?”

She patted my arm slightly.

I could see heads careening to take in what was going on at our table around the restaurant.

“My treat!” Mrs. J chirped again. “And… you get to dress me up!!”

I smiled. How could I turn that down?

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2019, 12:44:48 pm »
Wow, that's really great what you've wrote. The relationship and their interaction is great to follow-up. I really wonder where it will go.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2019, 09:32:34 pm »
Loved it Eli, you are the master of description for sure and I really appreciated the first new scene where the girl was describing her in the hotel weight room.  This was worth the wait. I look forward to the shopping spree - Pretty Woman with muscle.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2019, 01:04:33 am »
Hey everyone here's the last part of Chapter 5 for all your reading enjoyment.

Comments, karma, critques questions all welcomed. Thanks again for taking time out to read the story. I enjoy working on it and I am glad when I see people enjoying reading it as well!

The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years Chapter 5 Part 2

“And this is a large?” Mrs. J’s voice came out of the dressing room.

“Medium Jinni.” Came the voice of one of the (three sales girls) Jinni had seemed to rope up within minutes of entering the upscale boutique.

The sales girls, most of whom only looked about a year or two older then I, giggled and looked in my direction.

“How cool is your mom?” One with thick raven black hair said to me before offering me a come hither tilt of her head and a smile.

Of course within moments of entering the shop every head had spun in Jinni’s direction and a group of the sales girls who had been hired to use their good looks to entice customers had all turned around to see precisely the spectacle of the buffed up housewife in the tiny shorts, and muscles bulging out of her tight shirt enter with a young man.

It goes without saying that in what seemed like a breeze they had all begun fawning over Jinni and were on a first name basis with her within moments.

“Okay… we have to see…” Said another who looked like she could spend her off hours modeling swimsuits as her tiny mini dress exposed mile-long legs.

“Come on show us…” Exclaimed the last sales girl who looked as if she wanted to she could give up a life of retail and easily be an actress.

“You did this on purpose…” Jinni called out from inside the changing room as the girls giggled.

I continued to sit there, here in the women’s changing area on a bench feeling like I had been let into some kind of secret sorority society. Occasionally another customer using the changing rooms would shoot me an odd glance as if to say ‘What is he doing here?” to which the sales girls would return with an equally withering look which said ‘leave him alone.’

Finally, the door to the changing room popped open.

“Fuck…” One of the sales girls said.

“That bad…” Mrs. J asked, but the other girls only answered in slack-jawed amazement.

Mrs. J stepped forward, and I gulped hard…

Upon entering the boutique, Jinni had gravitated to a rack of vintage looking rock band shirts, and now here she was… modeling a classic black ACDC one in…

“Fuck…” The brunette gasped.

The issue was that the store didn’t have the shirt in large and Mrs. J had insisted on trying on the medium which now sat clinging to her massive upper body like a second skin. The shoulder seams creaking as they tried to cover her domed capped shoulders and the back area stretched tight across her massive lats looking like with the next breath it might burst.

“Take it off… Take it off…” The girls began to giggle now I think worried that their little experiment was about to cost them a torn shirt.

Mrs. J quickly hustled back into the changing room leaving the giggling sales girl and a woman who had entered the changing room to try on an X-Large blouse looking shell shocked.

“Larry…. Larry…”

I heard Jinni’s voice whisper as the sales girls had headed back to help out some other customers and I looked over to see Jinni’s changing stall had cracked open and Jinni sticking her head out slightly to beacon me over.

“I can’t get it off…” Jinni exclaimed with a partial mix of pout and exasperation. “Come here…” She again beckoned with her curled pink nail.

I sat there unsure what to do. Then looked both ways and then – felt, before I could even make up a decision, Mrs. J’s strong hand yank me into –

“It’s stuck…” Jinni said, with me now in the changing stall.

“Help me…” She said her voice tittering on cracking up, but still talking in a hush, maybe to keep the rest of the store from knowing she had yanked a boy into the changing stall, or perhaps from the fear that any errant laughter or flex could cause the seems of the vintage shirt to go flying.

“Here… help me get it off.” Jinni said, still laughing and turned her massive back to me. Her quick breaths from fighting the giggles were beginning to get to me, and I felt the sharp rising of a torrent of laughter building from somewhere deep inside of me.

“You're too muscular…” I said rather dumbly and fought off a convulsion of laughter.

“Okay. I’ll remember that.” Jinni chirped back. Equally parts playful cutting and fighting growing guffaws.

“Here…” She finally said taking my hands in hers and lowering them down. And dragging them along the thin skin the wrapped tight around her marble bulges of the corded tops of her obliques which were left bare by the low rise her shorts.

“Raise your arms…” I said in a take-charge manner that surprised even me. And Jinni spun, facing me and then raised her arms over head. I could see the muscle bunch up around her shoulders and the upper development of her chest muscles jut up nearly obscuring her small dainty chin.

“Would it help if I breathed in…” She asked. In a breathy manner and then without me prompting, quickly second in a long full of air in a stomach vacuum pose. The effect caused her abs to suck in rabidly and tightly and I could feel grain of the muscles quickly move under my fingers as her stomach contracted. Her rib cage filled with air and her already developed chest seemed to take on a whole new bulk. The effect was quite frankly startling and I lost my train of thought as the disparity by the thickness of her upper body and the smallness of her waist quickly hit me head on.

“There…” I said finally managing to unmoor the shirt from her inflated upper body and presented it to her.

“Thanks,” she said and let out an exhale. I had noticed that in the heat of celebrating my victory of getting the tight shirt off, Jinni was now standing in front of me in just the sports bra she had been wearing under the shirt.

She crossed her arms over her pecs for a moment suddenly looking shy and vulnerable, and I looked down at her, in just her sneakers now she was a head smaller than me and looked at me with, her big eyes batting for a second and I leaned in and put my lips to hers and…

Kissing her deeply. I half expected her to pull away. But she didn’t. She seemed to lean in and close her eyes. Leaning into the kiss long and hard and I felt the tip of her small button nose rub against my chin and the brief butterfly flickering’s of her eye lashes along my cheek as I pulled back –

I smiled, and she smiled back, and I went to lean in for another kiss and I suddenly heard –

“Everything alright in there Jinni?” The sales girls were back.

“Yes. Thank you. My stepson was able to help me out.”

“That’s what family is for.” Said one of the salesgirls followed by a mischievous twit***ing giggle.

###

“Now you really do need to go. I will not be blamed for your truancy.” Jinni joked as we made our away back to the main lobby of the hotel from the shops. She clutched at her side a handful of bags from her shopping spree. Occasionally one of the errant bags of clothes would bounce against her muscular thigh as we continued to walk.

“Okay…” I said, and she leaned in putting her head against mine.

“Here, sit for just a moment,” She said beckoning to a small bench which was in front of the elevator banks.

“How you doing?’ She asked as we got away from the noise and moved a small strand of hair away from my eyes.  “You.. okay with everything,” She asked again, genuine concern in her expression.

“Yes…” I finally stammered out.

“Because… if not. It’s fine. I’d understand. Larry, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t ever feel confident in. Do you understand?”

I said I did and added with a slight stammer “I-I’m not.”

“I had a lot of fun this weekend.”

“I did too,” I said and took Mrs. Jones hand in mine. Our fingers quickly intertwined.

“I really enjoy you.”

“I enjoy you too,” I said and squeezed her hand tightly.

“You know… you can call me Jinni. We’re friends now…”

“Okay,” I said nodding.

“Come. Let's get you back to your car.” Jinni said again beginning to rise.

“Okay…” I said again but sat stock still.

“What’s wrong?” Jinni said and looked at me. I began to try and answer but, the truth of the matter was that the proximity of Jinni, the day, the kiss in the changing room and even surprisingly the emotional vulnerability had all gotten to me. Right at that moment, and there sitting stock still in front of the elevators, I was hard as a rock.

“Is it…” Jinni asked, seeming to intuitively understand what had happened.

I nodded. Embarrassed.

“Here lets…” And with that Jinni sat down next to me. “Here let me…” She gently put her shopping bags down in front of me in a way that blocked my crotch form the view of passerby’s. And then slowly grasped by stiffening manhood through my trousers.

The sound of the elevators opening up and closing and the sound of people exiting filled the lobby as Jinni’s hand continued to stroke me through my pants. Tenderly, at times applying light pressure then seeming to ease off.

“What was it?” She asked. “Was it the changing room?”

I nodded.

“Was it seeing me?”

I nodded again. Feeling the pressure build. But added “Not just then… the entire day.”

She turned and smiled continuing to stroke me.

“Hmmm…” Jinni said smiling. “You’re really turned on? Do I turn you on?” She asked.

I nodded again.

“I like that. It makes me feel… wanted… ” She said smiling. “Do you think I’m sexy?”

She asked her voice low and breathy her hand moving slow and steady, perfectly in time with the building pressure of my manhood.

I nodded.

“Do my muscles turn you on?” She asked again. Her voice low and controlled now the building tension of my pre cum gaining.

“Do you want me to pump them for you? Big and hard.” She continued her voice incredibly breathy and deepening and using the full register of her slight southern drawl.

“Yes… “ I whispered.

“Pump up my big arms so big and hard you won’t even be able to get your hands around them. I’ll do that for you Lawrence. I’ll—“

And she didn’t even need to say anymore as – with one powerful squeeze of her hand my hand shot down and grabbed her forearm. The upturned horshoe shape of the muscle and fibers moving beneath contracted with each stroke under her tanned skin and…

I suddenly felt the explosion of wetness along my leg and I came powerfully hard for her.  Shuddering and –

“There…. there…” It’s okay she said. “Now lets get you cleaned up and on back to school.” And smiled at me radiantly.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2019, 07:19:17 am »
That was great! A wonderful depiction of a dream experience. I love this story!

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2019, 07:34:23 am »
Wow, absolutely love this. This slow burn romance is fantastic, and excellent writing. This also plays out my fantasy - I can’t wait to see where this story goes.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2019, 12:04:55 am »
Thanks all for commenting. Its really great to know that the work you put in is appreciated.  :thanks:

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2019, 11:36:01 pm »
As always, this is amazing @009eli !
Thanks again for such a well-written fantastic story.

Offline biggerisbetter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2019, 10:17:13 am »
Eli, thanks. But I have to admit that I have a love-hate relationship with you. I love how the story is developing, how slowly they build their relationship, how confident Mrs. Jones is becoming, but I do hate how much I have to wait for the incoming chapters! :) Honestly I do knot know which feeling is stronger. I miss so much times when chapters were longer and they appeared more often.
I would love to see in the future Mrs. Jones in the offseason when she is building more of that delicious mass and how she is teasing her lover in public places. Just my 2 cents. Keep doing  your excellent job!

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2019, 02:16:57 pm »
Having dabbled in writing myself, I know that the writing bug can be elusive. Eli, your story is phenomenal and I'll happily wait for as long as necessary for you to post something this amazing rather than for you to rush something out that isn't as excellent as this work is.

Now George R.R. Martin, on the other hand... I'm tired of waiting for the next book of Game of Thrones.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: February 21, 2019, 12:13:15 am »
Eli, thanks. But I have to admit that I have a love-hate relationship with you. I love how the story is developing, how slowly they build their relationship, how confident Mrs. Jones is becoming, but I do hate how much I have to wait for the incoming chapters! :) Honestly I do knot know which feeling is stronger. I miss so much times when chapters were longer and they appeared more often.
I would love to see in the future Mrs. Jones in the offseason when she is building more of that delicious mass and how she is teasing her lover in public places. Just my 2 cents. Keep doing  your excellent job!

Hey BIB and everyone else whose given feedback. Thanks again. I definitely will take this comment under consideration... and sorry you feel you have to wait. I try to keep to a schedule of once a month for an update but don't always hit it but I'm glad that people's enthusiasm for this story continues. I also think you have a point maybe that the stories can go a bit deeper so maybe the next update will be slightly longer in length we'll see. One other factor that plays into when I post a story is actually feeling inspired by the idea to come up and to feel like I need to wirte it. I don't want to force it because then it wouldn't be fun for me to write or read.

I will say I love suggestions and feedback. This helps me know what situations the readers want to see so if they work with the tone and the direction of the story and how I feel the characters would behave I try to incorporate them. I will say that Mrs J has now finished a big comp so you may get your wish in the upcoming chapters of seeing her carry some nice offseason mass and she does seem to drive our main character crazy in public even when she's not trying so you just may get that wish as well   ;)

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2019, 07:24:33 pm »
Great writing, great story!  K+
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscular Mrs. Jones: The College Years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View