Private Sessions > List of fantasies / Specialities discussion

Nipple play during sessions

(1/4) > >>

KingBoy99:
Has a session wrestler ever pinched or played with your nipples during a session? Whether it be while facesitting or doing a reverse headscissors? A lot of guys get stimulated sexually when they perform this.

ji_scott:

--- Quote from: KingBoy99 on November 22, 2023, 12:32:05 am ---Has a session wrestler ever pinched or played with your nipples during a session? Whether it be while facesitting or doing a reverse headscissors? A lot of guys get stimulated sexually when they perform this.

--- End quote ---

The ones who list dominatrix services as an offering do it, and many do it very well.

crazycrazy:
Cassandra from LA did this to me: She had my right arm wrapped up with her legs and my left arm held in her left. It was like a crucifix, but she was laying on the floor behind my head. Her right hand was free, and she went after my nipples, first one then the other. She hurt me and I bled from both nipples. It was not sexually stimulating. Agonizing is the word I would use. I was very inexperienced then, and didn't know about safe words or setting ground rules. When she stopped she realized we didn't have a safe word. Since then I've always started sessions by telling the provider that "No" and "Please stop" were my safe words.

I was visiting for a wedding, and I had to buy a dark shirt to cover my bandages.

KingBoy99:
Cassandra who? I have never heard of her as a session wrestler. Was she popular? When was she active and where was she usually located?

crazycrazy:
Cassandra Lee of Deviant Domain in LA. She was around 5'4", 135 pounds, Asian American, very attractive, great physique. She had a house near Santa Monica Blvd with thick mats and a few associated women who worked with her. I saw her around five or six times around 2009-2015. I used to travel to LA quite a few times a year before COVID. She was an accomplished fighter, and she beat the absolute shit out of me every time I saw her. She inspired me to start training in martial arts and to train with weights.

She would tell me about her plans to expand Deviant Domain and have more women working with her. She arranged at least one public women vs men fight night in LA that was covered by LA Weekly.

https://www.laweekly.com/in-this-fetish-wrestling-event-women-face-off-against-men-and-always-win-nsfw/

But eventually she decided to stop pursuing that goal. She scrubbed her images from the internet entirely. I think she wanted her past as a domme to disappear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View