Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580418 Posts in 74101 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 18, 2024, 09:36:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Laura Boisacq
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laura Boisacq  (Read 200248 times)

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro
Re: Progress
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 08:28:08 pm »
I am currently training 5 days a week. I am only doing cardio 3 days a week for 30 minutes just for heart health. I am trying to focus on my weak spots which I consider my hamstring and glutes. I would love to "thicken" up my back too so I have been doing more dead lifts. I am currently deadlifting 185lbs for 10 to 12 reps. I am leg pressing 965lbs for 10 reps. Still trying to get back up to 1055lbs which is my record for 10 reps. I think that since I am still nursing it keeps my strength down a little since I am not able to use any type of supplementation.

My goal is to be ready for the Emerald Cup in April 2011 in Bellevue Washington. I will be doing my homework and I don't "cheat" on my diet so expect my conditioning to be "SPOT ON". I hope not to disappoint!

Thank you for your support and encouragement! I will be posting pictures this week of my current progress.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2010, 08:28:08 pm »

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
Help me find comparisons
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 08:53:59 pm »
I am always looking to find other female bodybuilders that are further along in the sport than me who are also built like me to give me inspiration and ideas on what poses look good or how I could improve my own physique based off of what they have done.

I'm 5' 2 and 3/4" sitting at 135 lbs at 10.6% body fat right now, which is my off season. Does anyone have any suggestions for me on who would be a good inspiration or body builder to aspire to that is built similar to myself? Your input is appreciated and respected.

Thank You!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Questions for Laura
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2010, 09:20:48 pm »
Thank you for the guide Rob. May I call you Rob or do you prefer Roberto? I'll get started this week. Already nominated a Fitness Goddess of the month for July! I wasn't sure if it was too late to do that or not. The polls were still open.

Thanks again!

It's the same, you can call me Rob, it's more short to write  ;). Great! the nomination are open until the 25th day of every month and than from the 1st days of every month the poll starting
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Help me find comparisons
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2010, 10:42:06 pm »
What do you think about Lindsay Mulinazzi? In contest it's not extremely ripped, but she among the few bodybuilders combining extraordinary feminine shapes, an impressive muscularity and biceps really very very big and with a great peak

I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Suggestion for her site and general suggestion
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 10:55:58 pm »
Some month ago I have seen a video of your routine, In my opinion it's really an amazing routine and you pose really well. I suggest to you to post this video on your site. I'm sure it will have a big success.

Thanks Rob! I thought about doing that also. I'm not sure if my web site will support video so I thought about putting it on You Tube and having a link to it.

Great! Tthank you ;-)
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 11:08:42 pm »
Okay,

So I took some pictures this weekend and honestly they are not even worth posting. There isn't much change at all from the pictures that I took in March that are posted under the progress area for competitors. There isn't going to be much to look at physique wise until I start dieting down. Otherwise all the pics just look the same. If something changes I'll post it.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 11:21:11 pm »
Okay,

So I took some pictures this weekend and honestly they are not even worth posting. There isn't much change at all from the pictures that I took in March that are posted under the progress area for competitors. There isn't going to be much to look at physique wise until I start dieting down. Otherwise all the pics just look the same. If something changes I'll post it.

Ok thank you Laura  ;)
I Saradas

tonio7

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 02:00:24 am »
I have a suggestion:
Laura, if u want many fans DON'T make all your pics pay-per-view...
in other words, ur gallery should have at least more than 5 free pictures for EVERYONE to view.

I absolutely hate all those who want others to pay to view their progress pics, contest pics, etc...

regards,
Tonio

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 03:19:20 am »
Thanks Tonio! I don't have any pictures that you have to pay to see. My galleries are there for everyone to see, enjoy, and comment on.

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Please notify us your news about your site, facebook profile etc.
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 12:22:03 am »
Just wanted to let all the members know that I have added the 2005 year to our web site photo gallery as well as a routine section where I have posted a link to my 2008 USA's routine. Enjoy!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Please notify us your news about your site, facebook profile etc.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 12:58:08 am »
Thank you very much Laura, I love this video. You pose in a divine way. I hope to see you soon in contest.

Guys! i have become a fans of Laura, after having seen this fantastic routine. I suggest to see this video at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGykqBo1N18
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 02:08:57 am »
Okay,

Okay so I decided to go ahead and post the back double bi that my husband took the other evening. I'm a wee bit tighter than the progress pictures posted last March.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 02:10:34 am »
Rob I was 116lbs at the Washington State show which was the week before the USA's. I weighed in at 112.5 at the USA's. I cut water twice at the USA's to make the light weight class. Why do you ask?

For search an athlete similar to you. it's really hard find an athlete well builted as you in the light weight class. I like to be always honest in all that I say. In my opinion, you are the best bodybuilder that I have seen in the light weight class until this moment. However the athlete most similar to you in my opinion is Carla Sedacca.
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 02:21:23 am »
Right on Rob!!! She's perfect! What a great female bodybuilder to aspire to! Her conditioning is amazing in almost all of her photos. Those biceps!! Oh my!  :D

Thank you~

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 02:35:28 am »
I wish you to increase your biceps until to be more possible similar to Carla Sedacca's biceps. ;) Nothing it's impossible when there is a great passion and you have it.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Laura Boisacq

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View