Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:00:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 246073 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2019, 04:37:23 am »
Hmm, I don't know why Lola would punch Rick like she did, all he was trying to do was calm the situation between her and Allison, doesn't seem like a rational reaction to that kind of thing, but I guess since Lola is an amazon, she doesn't hold to the way things are done normally. BTW, I didn't say this earlier, but I feel like perhaps Lorena Lopez and Rachel Finkelstein would get along very well, because they are like to drill female superiority into their daughter's mind. But yeah, looking forward to more, as always. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2019, 04:37:23 am »

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2019, 07:29:56 am »

@grbaclig Thanks for your comments in my fanfic! Never one can be sure how authors may react to fanfics (like banning them, etc.), so not sure if it was ok to post it. Glad you liked it, and I'm so following the rest of our story!

You can ban a fanfic?  That's not my style.  I'm always supportive of other writers.  There's enough anger and negativity on the internet as it is.  :)

Ooooh yeah.... there's a lawyer out there for any purpose, goal, time of day.

That !@$!$!~ of Anne Rice will always stick in my head. Too bad that after becoming religious she altogether decided to stop writing her vampire and witch books, too.... no fanfic, no OG stuff. Lame author.

https://kotaku.com/it-used-to-be-perilous-to-write-fanfiction-1826083509

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2019, 07:45:02 am »
I've been living in a cave, hahaha

Anne Rice has resumed writing horror stories. Hahaha, I snubbed her after her shift.

Anyhow, I like how the climax is brewing in this new chapter. Not so interested on Lola fighting Allison (though I do a horse in this race...), but on what Kylie will do with the outcome, and wonder if the whole earring thing will turn into a "Affair of the Diamond Necklace" and send things plummeting for Lola. Frankly, I think it's stupid of her to do what she did, but guess it is mostly due to being a child still mentally, and the competition she detects from Allison. What kind of example is Kylie? It's really interesting, because well, in this chapter we do finally get more examples of the kind of stuff she used to have her brother suffer, but she doesn't seem to bully those who didn't deserve it (ie Mr Olympia tarnished her rep, though maybe having him eat like a dog, too extreme, what she did of IN YOUR FACE my muscles bigger than yours were enough public shame, IMO).

Truth be told, though, when you have such level of powers, societies norms and values are nothing to you, so Lola's reasoning does make sense....

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2019, 01:19:50 pm »
So, with the talk of the patriarchy and all, Kylie is becoming less and less of her own character and more and more of Becky Finkelstein just without the speech impediment.  I like the content of the story, I just wish the character had done more to establish herself as something different.  Maybe someone with different motivations.  Still a good story.  Was just hoping for it to go in a different direction. 

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2019, 04:08:37 pm »
I like Lola more than Kylie. I think she's a very interesting character. I would love to read more from her. How she flexes her muscles in a sexy way to fear and seduce men.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2019, 04:21:08 pm »
I like Lola more than Kylie. I think she's a very interesting character. I would love to read more from her. How she flexes her muscles in a sexy way to fear and seduce men.

I agree.  I just feel like making Kylie super intelligent like she is made her less interesting of a character.  And Lola seems more emotionally driven than Kylie, who seems almost robotic in comparison.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #141 on: November 21, 2019, 07:28:06 am »
I would say that Kylie does seem a lot like Becky, but I think her story is quite a bit different in a lot of ways, Becky never did what Kylie did, she sought to dominate in a smaller, more private setting, Kylie decided to prove her superiority to the World at large, pretty much, dominating the Mr. Olympia contest, and now she has plans to dominate the World's Strongest Man. While Becky was big and strong enough to do both those things, she decided not to. While I see a lot of parallels, I will say that Kylie is still interesting to me as a character, and I look forward to every new chapter grbaclig puts out, but I also agree that Lola being featured more would be very cool. I would love to see her overpower one of the World's Strongest Man competitors if he gets too mouthy about Kylie competing.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2019, 04:29:12 am »
Part 2, Chapter 25

Allison and Lola locked eyes and began to circle one another.  Lola was nearly a foot shorter than Allison, but her small body looked powerful, packed with chiseled muscles that danced under her brown sweat-beaded skin as she moved.  The room was so still that the reverberations of Kylie's music in the basement was the only sound to be heard. 
        Then Allison attacked.  She screamed with anger as swung a she swung a tremendous uppercut at Lola's head.  Lola had little difficulty anticipating the wild swing, and glided gracefully to the side, letting the punch whiz harmlessly past her.  Allison recovered instantly, and threw a looping overhand right which Lola effortlessly ducked under, leaving her flatfooted when Allison swung a vicious left hook into the her stomach. Allison's punch was aimed at Lola's liver, and as always her fist rocketed unerringly toward its target.  Allison had sent me crumpling to the ground with this exact same punch several times, and my body trembled as I remembered the sickening pain that it caused.
        But unlike me, Lola was wrapped in deeply etched rock-hard muscle.  Allison's fist bounced uselessly off the young girl's chiseled midsection, as if it were a brick wall.  Allison stumbled backward, clutching her forearm as Lola laughed and put her arms behind her head.  “That was very stupid,” Lola said as she began to wiggle her hips, making her eight perfect abdominals ripple as they danced with her obliques and ribs.  “Why in the world would you try to punch me in the stomach?  Can't you see how strong my core is?”  Then Lola glanced at me.  “Oh I understand,” she said, lowering her arms.  “You were trying to pay me back for what I did to your boy toy.  If I recall correctly, you also wanted me to hit you just like I hit him.”
        I think Allison tried to dodge Lola's punch, or maybe she tried to block it.  Whatever she tried to do didn't work.  The scantily-clad 12 year old muscle girl moved with a blur of speed as she delivered a devastating right hook into Allison's stomach.  Allison bent in half and fell to the ground gasping for air as Lola began to strut around her, vamping and posturing as she had done when she thrashed me in the hotel lobby. 
        But Lola had gotten bigger since then.  A lot bigger.  At 12 years old, her physique reminded me of Kylie at age 12, when Kylie won the Women's National Junior Bodybuilding Championship.  Lola wasn't as big or as broad as Kylie, but she was bigger and broader than any girl her age should ever be.  And there was no doubt that those muscles were as strong as they looked.   Lola looked at herself in the mirror as she practiced puckering and pouting seductively, and adjusted her posture to see which poses best emphasized her sculpted, honey-brown physique. 
        As Allison struggled to her knees, Lola stopped her prancing and pounced.  In a second, Lola had Allison lying face down, with her legs clamped around Allison's neck and her knees digging into Allison's shoulders.  From where I sat on the floor I could see Allison's face, which was turning red, and I could see Lola's backside which bunched with power as she squeezed her thick, sharply-defined calves around Allison's neck.  Allison grunted as she pounded ineffectively on Lola's musclebound legs and tried in vain to force Lola out of balance.  “Do you like this?”  Lola asked with a smirk.  “Isn't this what you wanted?  To feel my strong young body against yours?”
        “Fuck!  You!”  Allison spat. 
        “You swear like a misbehaving child,” Lola said.  “So I'm going to spank you like one.”
        Lola bent over, making a show of the way her glutes and hamstrings flexed as she did, and whipped her tiny hand against Allison's perfect round ass.  Allison squeaked as Lola's hand struck the smooth flesh of her buttocks.  I couldn't tell if the squeak was from pain, pleasure or a combination of both.  And then Lola spanked her again.  And again.  Allison's body went slack as Lola continued to spank her beautiful butt, and she began to moan.  When the spanking finally stopped, and Lola stepped away to admire her handiwork, Allison was breathing heavily and every bit as sweaty as Lola.  “You slutty little bitch!”  Allison hissed as she leapt at Lola from her knees.
        “You still haven't learned your lesson, I see,” Lola said, easily slipping out of Allison's grasp.
        I had gotten a first-hand demonstration of Lola's grappling skills in the hotel as she threw me around the floor, but it was even more impressive to see them from a distance.  Her muscular young body moved like water as she flowed behind Allison, and wrapped her sweeping thighs around Allison's waist.  Before Allison could react to her legs, Lola trapped Allison in a bear hug from behind, pinning Allison's arms against her sides, and squeezing Allison's bare tits together.  Allison's head rested against Lola's impressive bust, despite her struggles to free herself from the younger girl's powerful embrace.  “Let go of my tits you little whore!” Allison spat.
        Lola clicked her tongue as she looked down at Allison.  “Maybe spanking doesn't work on girls like you, because you are too used to it.  Maybe I need to find a more sensitive part of your body to punish?”
        And with that, Lola slid her fingers over Allison's nipples and began to twist them forcefully as she rubbed the heel of her foot into Allison's pelvis.  Allison shrieked as she thrashed about, unable to pry herself loose from Lola's musclebound arms and legs.  She flopped and bounced across the floor, but Lola remained steadfastly clamped to her, twisting Allison's nipples with her tiny fingers and grinding her dainty foot into Allison's crotch.  Finally Allison shuddered, her body went limp, and she began to cry.  Lola laughed as she released my girlfriend from her inexorable grasp, examining herself in the mirror as she stood over her sobbing victim.  “You thought you were stronger than me, didn't you?” Lola crowed.  “You thought you would wrestle me to the ground and grope me like, didn't you?  Torment me like a helpless victim?  Is that what you thought?”
        “Yes,” Allison whimpered.
        “But you're not stronger than me, are you?” Lola demanded as she stroked her own hips.
        “No,” Allison mewed.
        “No you are not,” Lola said.  “In fact, I can break you in many ways.  So many ways.”
        Allison curled up in shame, humiliated, as she continued to cry.  The musclebound 12 year old had dominated her with ease, and played with her like a toy.  But despite everything that Allison had put me through, all the humiliation and emotional abuse, I still loved her and I had to do something.  My stomach was still screaming with pain when I threw myself at Lola, catching her by surprise and knocking her off her feet.  A second later I was on top of her, my hands wrapped around her girlishly thin neck, squeezing.  I looked down at Lola, feeling once again the shame I felt when she threw me around the hotel reception room last summer, not for one second thinking that I might break the neck of a 12 year old girl.
        If Lola was worried, she didn't show it.  Her face was calm as her hands clamped around my forearms, squeezing with such incredible force that my hands went slack, while at the same time she planted her feet against my stomach and pushed me into the air.  Then, with a little smile, Lola kicked her legs and I went sailing through the air and crashed into the wall.  The shelves rattled and I watched in horror as Kylie's most treasured possession, an antique porcelain figurine of the Greek goddess Athena given to her by our great-grandmother, fell to the floor and shattered.  “Oh fuck!”  I wailed.
        The fear on my face must have been obvious, because both Allison and Lola looked instantly concerned.  “What are you screaming about?” Lola asked, trying to maintain her unflappable visage.
        “That little statue,” I stammered.  “Kylie got that from our great grandma Sue.  She was Kylie's idol, and Kylie cares more about that than she does about anything else in the world.  She's going to kill us!”
        Lola laughed.  “She'll kill you, maybe,” she said.  “And maybe poor little Fleabites, there.”
        “You don't understand,” I said, my eyes filling with tears.  “Two years ago my cousin Ronnie came to town when he finished his tour of duty with the Marines.  He picked it up just to look at it, and Kylie almost killed him.  We tried to pull her off, but she was too strong and too angry.  She just kept hitting him and hitting him.  He was in the hospital for a month.  I'm telling you shes going to kill us!”
        Lola and Allison exchanged a worried glance.  Then, all at once, we noticed that we were sitting in silence.  The music in basement had stopped, which could mean only one thing: Kylie was done lifting, and would be coming upstairs.
        Allison, Lola, and I looked at one another nervously.  I was about to speak when the brass doorknob began to turn.  Then it stopped turning.  I remembered that Lola had locked the door, and for just a second I felt safe, as if I had gotten a reprieve.  Then the knob fell from the door in a dozen pieces of busted metal as if its internal mechanisms had been torn apart.  And that was exactly what had happened.  The door slowly swung upon to reveal Kylie, her hulking muscles and bountiful breasts bulging out of a two piece workout kit made of neon blue spandex, a scowl on her face and a ruined metal doorknob in her hand.  “What are you all doing in my room?” she asked coldly.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2019, 04:37:21 am »
I would say that Kylie does seem a lot like Becky, but I think her story is quite a bit different in a lot of ways, Becky never did what Kylie did, she sought to dominate in a smaller, more private setting, Kylie decided to prove her superiority to the World at large, pretty much, dominating the Mr. Olympia contest, and now she has plans to dominate the World's Strongest Man. While Becky was big and strong enough to do both those things, she decided not to. While I see a lot of parallels, I will say that Kylie is still interesting to me as a character, and I look forward to every new chapter grbaclig puts out, but I also agree that Lola being featured more would be very cool. I would love to see her overpower one of the World's Strongest Man competitors if he gets too mouthy about Kylie competing.

Another difference is that Becky was always an outcast with a chip on her shoulder, while Kylie was always a spoiled girl who acts cold and aloof.

But to weaponzero's point they take very similar actions with somewhat similar motivations.

If I had really sketched this story out beforehand, I probably would have developed Kylie differently--or at least handled her development differently.  Instead I'm writing this on the fly, just to see how much halfway-decent work I could push out in two-hour bursts.  I honestly never intended this story to be this long, but I kind of know how I want the rest of it to play out now.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2019, 04:47:09 am »
Wow, I wonder what Kylie's going to do with Lola and Allison after they broke the statue of Athena, I think both girls put together and Rick added on with them wouldn't be able to stop Kylie from doing whatever she wanted. Kylie is going to be angry as hell, 11 year old Kylie was a lot less strong and she almost killed a marine just for touching it, I can only imagine what she will do now that she's probably 4 times stronger now than she was then. I guess we'll see. But I look forward to it! k+!

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2019, 05:43:33 pm »
Errr.... only wished that Kylie's most prized possession was something more personal, and less plot-thick than an Athena statue. Grandma's gift? Maybe a monkey with tamborines doll? Hahaha. Only think that the Athena statue feels kinda forced into the whole Amazon, goddesses thread.

I do however love how easily Lola took care of Allison, don't feel she went far enough. So for next chapter, here are the highlights:

1) A wailing older brother Rick in the verge of  cardiac arrest as he sees his life flash before his eyes, prolly pissed on himself after seeing hulking Kylie grasping a broken doorknob.
2) Whimpering bitchy Allison, mopping that she didn't get to cup a feel of Lola's body, still fuming over her earrings, and trespassing Kylie's domain.
3) Lola that -was- defending herself from attack, even when she DID provoke it by her stupid theft of some earrings...
4) Hulking Kylie, probably now wider and bigger than the freaking dorway, pissed at seeing people in her room.... easily capable of dealing with those three with a single one of her fingers.

WHO willlll.... get the biggest punishment?

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2019, 07:38:14 pm »
Yes.  What I hope to see is that, in the interest in their own survival, Lola and Allison have no choice but to try to work together against Kylie when they see Kylie is so angry she's seeing red.  And that the two of them together still won't be enough

Grbaclig, is there any way I can message you on anything?

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2019, 10:19:13 pm »
Errr.... only wished that Kylie's most prized possession was something more personal, and less plot-thick than an Athena statue. Grandma's gift? Maybe a monkey with tamborines doll? Hahaha. Only think that the Athena statue feels kinda forced into the whole Amazon, goddesses thread.

I do however love how easily Lola took care of Allison, don't feel she went far enough. So for next chapter, here are the highlights:

1) A wailing older brother Rick in the verge of  cardiac arrest as he sees his life flash before his eyes, prolly pissed on himself after seeing hulking Kylie grasping a broken doorknob.
2) Whimpering bitchy Allison, mopping that she didn't get to cup a feel of Lola's body, still fuming over her earrings, and trespassing Kylie's domain.
3) Lola that -was- defending herself from attack, even when she DID provoke it by her stupid theft of some earrings...
4) Hulking Kylie, probably now wider and bigger than the freaking dorway, pissed at seeing people in her room.... easily capable of dealing with those three with a single one of her fingers.

WHO willlll.... get the biggest punishment?

I would absolutely love it if 4 happened, even if it probably won't.

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: November 23, 2019, 03:10:43 am »
I'd also would love to see that happening, geez.... seeing a super strong girl rendered to a ragdoll by someone even stronger, and a small antish Allison jumping in clinging like a spider on Kylie's towering body as her survival instincts kick in, telling her that... fuck fight off Kylie or you'll die (yet, Kylie is far too much for them).

The thing that intrigues me the most, is the image of a blubbering Rick, that can't even breathe properly because he bowls over crying, and Kylie staring at him with an eyebrow raised a la Rock, wondering "Wtf is this dude's problem??", because she's aware how utterly fragile and insignificant Rick is, the very reason she's actually avoiding physical punishment on him for so long... is because she's actually afraid she'd squish Rick without evey wanting to. So better not touch the ceramic vase hahaha. She doesn't want to accidentally destroy someone lol

:singing:

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2019, 04:12:52 pm »
Part 2, Chapter 26

We all stumbled over one another with panicked explanations as Kylie entered the room, her 13-year-old body so massively pumped that she had to turn sideways fit the doorframe.  She ignored us as she tossed the doorknob on the ground, where it landed with a 'clunk', completely deformed where Kylie had crushed it like tinfoil with her small but powerful hand.  Then her eyes fell instantly on the shattered figurine of Athena, and we all fell silent.  Kylie bent down and quietly picked up the fragments of porcelain, her tiny fingers darting about with mechanical precision.  We all shrunk into the same corner as she walked across the room and placed the porcelain fragments in a small decorative box that she kept on her desk.  She looked at them silently for a moment, then she turned toward us, her face obscured by her massive trapezius muscle. 
        Lola stepped forward, her sculpted body slumped and drawn inward, as if in supplication to my titanically muscular kid sister.  “Kylie,” she said softly, “I apologize for damaging the trust that we-”
        Lola didn't get to finish her sentence.  Kylie spun around, her jaw set and her nostrils flaring, and hit Lola with a backhanded slap that sent the muscular young Latina tumbling to the floor, where she landed in a heap next to Allison.  “This isn't about trust,” Kylie growled through barred teeth.  “This is about respect.  No one is to set foot in my room without my explicit permission.”
        Kylie walked slowly toward the girls, her eyes wild and burning with anger as one muscle after another began to ripple and flex, straining against the shiny neon blue two-piece as if she was fighting to control them.  First her left pectoral erupted into a thick segmented block of tanned flesh, and no sooner had it relaxed then her right pectoral did the same.  Then her biceps twitched, quivering as their incredible bulk contracted and relaxed.  Then her quads tightened, causing her vastus muscles to erupt into columns of chiseled muscle that looked ready to pop from her legs, even as the interstitial muscles supporting them sprang to life.  The two girls cowered in fear as Kylie stood over them, her sprawling mass casting a shadow that covered them both.  “It's Lola's fault,” Allison pleaded.  “She-”
        Before Allison could finish, Kylie reached down and grabbed Allison and Lola by their necks.  They squirmed as Kylie slowly lifted them off the ground and into the air, her arms showing no signs of effort beyond their normal shredded muscularity.  “So you two bitches pump a little bit of iron, and now you think you're strong enough to disobey me in my house and get away with it?” Kylie demanded.
        I recoiled in fear as Allison and Lola, both of whom were strong enough to beat me senseless, struggled against Kylie, trying in vain to pry her fingers away from their throats.  “And on top of that, you're breaking my things!”  Kylie continued.  “Well maybe I should break something of yours.  Maybe I'll start with your spines and go from there?”
        Then, with a scowl, Kylie slammed the two girls to the floor so hard that I could feel the house shake under me as I struggled to my feet.  Allison and Lola were just beginning to recover from the concussive force of the impact when Kylie grabbed them by the hair on the back of their heads and jerked them up to their knees.  “Ow, Kylie that hurts so bad,”  Lola pleaded.  “I'm going to cry.”
        “Oh, Kylie that hurts so good,” Allison moaned.  “I'm going to cum.”
        Kylie ignored the girls' entreaties as she walked to her desk, and began to lift them up by their heads.  As Kylie directed their heads to the decorative gift box that held the remains of her prized statuette, Allison and Lola struggled to get to their feet or to find purchase on the desk.  “Look at that,”  Kylie ordered.  “My great grandma Sue was an Olympic athlete, a beauty queen, and a suffragette.  She did more with her life by age 19 than you two skanks will ever do if you live to be 100, and she did it without the rights and privileges that bimbos like you take for granted.  Great grandma Sue gave me this before she died to remind me of the inherent power and wisdom of women.  And you two broke it.”
        “It was Rick,” Lola sobbed.  “He bumped the wall and it fell from the shelf.”
        An icy fear gripped my heart as Kylie growled, throwing Allison and Lola to the ground again.  “Rick would never come in here without my permission,” she hissed.  “Unless someone made him.”
        Allison shrank into trembling ball, tears brimming in her eyes as Kylie glared at her.  “It was Lola's fault,” she sobbed.  “She stole my earrings.  My favorite earrings that look like daisies, with-”
        Allison's voice was muffled instantly as Kyle scooped her up like a ragdoll and put her in a headlock, squeezing Allison's face into her gigantic right breast as Allison's face turned red.  Kylie looked down at Allison, whose neck was bent back unnaturally, and whose limbs were thrashing wildly.  “Why did you do it, Fleabites?” Kylie asked.  “You know how weak Rick is.  And you know how nice I've been to you.   Are you trying to make me angry?  Are you trying to mess with my feelings?” 
        Allison's only response was a pained whimper.  “Kylie stop it!”  Lola yelled  “You're killing her!”
        Lola was right.  Allison's body was twitching, and her eyes were rolling back in her head.  Lola's eyes flashed with panic, the same panic that I felt as I saw Allison's life slipping away before my eyes, knowing that there was nothing I could do to free her from my impossible powerful kid sister.  But while I sat paralyzed with fear, Lola sprang into action, wrapping both of her arms around Kylie's wrist and pulling with all her might.  But to no avail.  Lola may have been strong enough to throw Allison and I around like toys, but no matter how hard she strained, she was unable to budge Kylie's gargantuan arm.  As Allison began to go limp Lola began to hammer her fists on Kylie's chest.  “Kylie stop it!”  she cried, her fists bouncing helplessly off Kylie's huge, throbbing pectorals.  “You'll go to jail!”
        Kylie ignored Lola's pleas, and instead turned to me.  “Why did you trespass in my room Rick?”  she demanded.  “You know that no one is allowed in my room without my explicit permission.”
        “I was afraid to say 'no' to Allison, because stronger than me,” I confessed.  “I'm so sorry.”
        Kylie's eyes flared with anger.  “You're afraid of her!?” she shouted.  “This little bug that I'm crushing right now?  You think she's strong?  No Rick, I'm strong.  You need to be afraid of me!”
        With that, Kylie flexed her left arm, her towering sweat-beaded bicep erupting into a boulder of vein-streaked power.  Lola leapt on her and wrapped her muscular limbs around Kylie's right leg, trying to pull Kylie off balance using her judo.  “Let her go, Kylie,”  Lola pleaded.  “She's not worth it!”
        Without relaxing her left arm, Kylie reached down with her right hand and grabbed Lola by the throat, loosening her headlock just enough for Allison to gasp for air and twist her body in an attempt to escape.  But she didn't escape.  Kylie clamped down again, and Allison's head disappeared in between Kylie's gigantic bicep and enormous breast.  Lola struggled against Kylie's grasp, using her muscular legs to kick Kylie in her stomach and legs, an assault to which Kylie responded with a giggle. 
        As Lola continued to grunt and kick, Allison's hand fumbled around Kylie's desk, finally grabbing a 10 pound dumbbell that Kylie used as a paperweight.  Allison then began to slam the dumbbell repeatedly into Kylie's back and arm, an assault to which Kylie responded with a laugh. 
        Then Kylie turned her attention back to me.  My 13-year-old little sister looked every bit the most muscular human being on earth as she strode easily toward me, her tanned body bulging out of her neon blue workout kit in every direction, Allison and Lola both completely subdued by one of her impossibly muscular arms.  “Stand up, Rick,” she ordered, her voice flat and calm.
        “It's not my fault,” I explained.  “Lola threw me into the wall.”
        “Then you should have landed more softly,” Kylie said.  “Alternatively, as an 18-year old guy, you should have been able to win a fight against a 12 year-old girl.  Or at least not lose as badly.”
        “Kylie, I'm so sorry,” I wept.  “I'll fix it.  I'll make-”
        My words died in my throat as Kylie wrapped her left hand around my jaw and slowly lifted me into the air as if I were no heavier than a feather.  As she glowered at me, my feet dangled off the ground, and the strain on my neck and shoulders got worse with every passing second.  “No Rick,” she said.  “I'll fix it.  That way it will get done correctly.  Bur first I have to fix you.”
        Kylie's slender fingers tightened around my jaw, and I could feel the tendons straining under the pressure of her grip.  Then she dug her fingertips in, and I felt one of my bottom molars pop out of its socket.  And then another.  “It would be so easy for me to kill you, Rick,” Kylie said.  “I could crush your empty little skull like an eggshell.  Or I could grind you under my feet like the worm that you are.”
        Kylie flung me down, my shoulder and head erupting with pain as I slammed against the floor, blood and teeth dribbling out of my mouth.  “I'm so sorry,” I whimpered.  “Don't kill me, Kylie.  Please!”
        “You're thinking about uncle Ronnie, aren't you?”  Kylie asked as she released Allison and Lola, who gasped for air as they lay at Kylie's feet.  “You're thinking about how I beat him so badly that he had to be fed with tubes, so badly that he still can't walk correctly.  You're thinking about how he was so much bigger then than you are now.  And about how I'm so much bigger than I was then.” 
        Kylie was right.  That's exactly what I was thinking about.  And as her muscles swelled with power, I felt a warm spot forming in my underwear as I wet myself.  “I'm so sorry,” I sobbed.  “Please.”
        “Do you know what I'm thinking about, Rick?”  Kylie asked.  “I'm thinking that it's been a long time since we played Mercy.  Probably over a year.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View