Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574053 Posts in 72856 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:35:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129451 times)

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2022, 12:29:30 am »
Has she gotten smaller? She looked as big as Veve when they wrestled

Forum Saradas

« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2022, 12:29:30 am »

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2022, 10:59:33 am »
During her knee injury, TP slimmed down but as working hard to get it back. Looked good to me when I last saw her!

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #317 on: April 15, 2022, 02:22:07 pm »
I just saw her on Saturday and she looked great. Her biceps were great and she was super strong I only tapped out 4 times this time. She did have a couple of injuries at the end of last year but she definitely bounced back and she’s one I never miss when she comes to my area. She’s one of the best to ever do it and one of the few ladies that every session gets better and better and better.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #318 on: May 24, 2022, 09:43:59 am »
Saw the other day. Absolutely amazing experience. She really goes above and beyond when doing roleplay sessions to make sure your expectations are not only matched but exceeded.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2022, 05:35:40 pm »
I'm depressed . . . I've been trying to make my schedule work for when she comes to town and I just can't. "Waaaaaaaahh!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2022, 05:59:25 pm »
I just feel it's worth mentioning again, because it's hard to give her enough love - but not only does she consistently provide an awesome session, but she's also uncommon as far as how professional and 'with it' she is in running this like a business.  Also her commitment to her diet and training while on the road is pretty impressive.  She's a real rare one.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #321 on: May 25, 2022, 12:15:12 am »
I just feel it's worth mentioning again, because it's hard to give her enough love - but not only does she consistently provide an awesome session, but she's also uncommon as far as how professional and 'with it' she is in running this like a business.  Also her commitment to her diet and training while on the road is pretty impressive.  She's a real rare one.

"Dammit!!"   :-[

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #322 on: May 26, 2022, 09:23:25 pm »

Totally agree though I think should be pointed out that while yes TP is a pro's pro and honestly is one of the three best sessioniates on the circuit right now, she really loves her job and not being a professional bodybuilder. 😀

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #323 on: May 26, 2022, 10:10:06 pm »
TP top notch since the day I met her. Instant connection.  I saw her everytime she went to LA even during lockdown until the day i moved out of LA

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #324 on: May 26, 2022, 10:15:10 pm »
I hate everything.   :-\

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #325 on: May 27, 2022, 01:43:47 am »
I recently inquired about scheduling a scissors session with Tapered Physique. She is now requiring a 50% deposit to cover the cost of fuel and other travel expenses. She requested $300.00 from me. 

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #326 on: May 27, 2022, 03:13:12 am »
For that "paltry" contribution in today's world...run, don't walk!!! 

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #327 on: June 01, 2022, 04:07:11 pm »
$600 per hour is a bit steep but if worth it especially if she is making a special trip that is unscheduled.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #328 on: June 01, 2022, 05:03:34 pm »
I’ve seen Tapered many times and she has never screwed anybody for a deposit so I can definitely tell you your money is safe. She and other ladies require deposits because there are too many flaky guys that cancel. I’ve seen a lot of people raise there rates because of what’s going on in the world now. If you travel you can see how gas, flights and hotels prices have gone up a lot. Most girls have raised there rates but the good ones that care about there customers like Tapered only 50 bucks. She’s not 600 a hour if you requested a longer time then I see why she asked you for a bigger deposit. I can guarantee you will have a great session shes one of the best to ever do it

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #329 on: June 02, 2022, 03:39:08 am »
I’ve seen Tapered many times and she has never screwed anybody for a deposit so I can definitely tell you your money is safe. She and other ladies require deposits because there are too many flaky guys that cancel. I’ve seen a lot of people raise there rates because of what’s going on in the world now. If you travel you can see how gas, flights and hotels prices have gone up a lot. Most girls have raised there rates but the good ones that care about there customers like Tapered only 50 bucks. She’s not 600 a hour if you requested a longer time then I see why she asked you for a bigger deposit. I can guarantee you will have a great session shes one of the best to ever do it
Like CJ says, TP is pro-pro when it comes to deposits and at delivering a memorable session.

I've never had a bad session with her, and I'm confident that I never will.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View