Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580937 Posts in 74115 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 02:14:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Member Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Member Crush  (Read 14263 times)

Offline jjc1230

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New Member Crush
« on: May 16, 2023, 10:40:43 pm »
This is my first story, let me know what ya'll think!

Working as a twenty-six year old gym manager did have its benefits. Free membership, being able to come and go as you pleased, and the ability to get a free workout whenever you wanted. At least, that’s how Jake justified his working at the same gym for three years for low pay and little career opportunities. He’d moved to the little college down he’d been living in almost seven years ago, going through all the motions of getting his degree. During that time, he’d started working at the gym part time as it worked perfect with his class hours and let him workout for free. After he graduated, he was offered the position of manager, which he decided to accept since his girlfriend at the time was finishing her degree and they wanted to move in together.

Signing a three-year lease, they started to settle in and think about a long-term future together. Sadly, like many young people find out, once they moved in together things started to fall apart. Arguments, resentment, and finally indifference led to them breaking up only ten months into their lease. She chose to move out, while Jake took on the burden of covering the whole rent by himself. He could afford it since the college town had a pretty low cost of living, but he wasn’t exactly thrilled to be stuck there for a whole three years when he could have been somewhere else pursing a worthwhile career.

Luckily, managing the gym was an easy job. The members were respectful, and he had trained a good staff that knew what to do without him having to hold their hand every five minutes. Today, Jake was looking forward to getting a back and biceps workout in and then going home to his dog to relax for the night. It was Friday, so he really didn’t have anything else planned.

Walking to the bathroom, Jake changed out of his manager uniform and into some shorts and a tight t-shirt. He looked at himself in the mirror, pleased with his physique. He prided himself on being a fit person, but he didn’t take it so seriously that he didn’t let himself enjoy pizza and beer. He definitely knew his abs could use some work, but he was strong and at least didn’t have a gut. Pushing back his black hair, he finished getting dressed and went back out into the gym, plugging his headphones in and playing his setlist.

Rolling his shoulders as his song came on, he walked over to the squat rack and dropped the barbell to the floor. He loaded up two forty-five-pound plates on either side, and started doing strict, bent over rows. He got up to twelve reps before dropping the weight with a clang, standing up straight and relaxing his breathing. He rested for about thirty seconds before returning and doing another set. And another. And finally, one more before he unloaded the weights and re-racked them. After that, he walked over to the dumbbell rack and scooped up two forty-pounders and began to curl them. He continued to alternate between back and bicep exercises, and before long he’d gotten a pretty decent pump going. Jake wasn’t one to flex in the mirror, but his shirt was tight enough that after an hour of lifting he could see his arms pushing against the sleeves.

Smiling at the progress he’d made, he turned around and started walking towards the studio room to finish of the workout with some abs. As he turned into the room, he froze and found his jaw dropping a bit. Standing on the deadlifting floor, he saw a barbell loaded up with what looked like four forty-five-pound on each side, totaling four-hundred and five pounds. A modest weight for anyone who wasn’t a competitor, and more than Jake could lift on his best day.

But that wasn’t what was jaw dropping. What really gave him pause was the person standing over the bar preparing to lift it. They were wearing a large, gray hoody that concealed their face from him, but they were tight booty shorts that told him it was a woman. Her legs were massive, probably a size and a half larger than his own. He could see they were quite cut too, as they unconsciously flexed with her shifting of weight and showed off the tendons of her quads.

He continued to stare, watching as she set her feet and bent over at the hips. She gripped the bar with her hands, and Jake saw that her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. Her forearms were just as impressive, easily as big as his own and rippling with muscle fibers. Once she was comfortable with her grip, she looked up at the mirror at the front of the room, and in one smooth motion lifted the weight up. Jake was shocked at how easy she seemed to lift the weight, and her form was impeccable.

‘Better than my own, that’s for sure’ he thought to himself.

But instead of dropping the weight and resting, the unknown woman controlled the weight back down to the floor and brought it back up. Again. And again. She kept deadlifting until after ten reps she let go for the last time. Standing back up to her full height, which Jake could see was about 5’6, only an inch shorter than himself, she finally noticed him standing in the doorway.

Turning towards him, she pulled her hood down and Jake could finally get a good look at her face. He was shocked at how young she looked, maybe twenty years old? She had a short, blonde pixie cut and bright blue eyes. Now the young man was frozen for entirely different reasons.

‘Wow! She’s beautiful!’ he exclaimed in his mind.

“Hi! I’m sorry were you trying to use this?” she asked him, pointing to the floor pad.

Jake shook his thoughts out of his mind as he found his voice, “No! Sorry, I was coming in here to do some abs and… I just got distracted by how much weight you’re throwing around.”

She smiled brightly, “Oh thanks! Yeah, I’ve been working on my strength for a while now!” she exclaimed before offering her hand, “I’m Emily.”

Jake extended his own and took hers, shaking it firmly, “I’m Jake, nice to meet you!”

“Same! So, are you a student here?” she asked.

Jake shook his head, “I was, but I graduated a few years ago. I just manage the gym now.”
Her eyes lit up, “Oh! That’s why you look so familiar! I’ve seen you in the office and helping other members! I signed up with one of the other employees though, that’s probably why we never met before!”

Jake nodded, “Yeah, that makes sense. I definitely would have remembered you,” he said, before realizing how forward that sounded.

A small blush appeared on the girl, “Thanks! Yeah, most people are pretty surprised when they see someone like me hitting the gym so much.”

“Are you in sports or something?” he asked, curious as to what made her want to lift.

She shook her head, “Nah, but I started using my cousin’s gym equipment one day and I was hooked! Got a gym membership and started going every day. Lifted all throughout high school until I graduated and moved here for college this year!”

Jake’s mind froze at that, realizing that she was a freshman in college.

‘Holy shit!’ he thought to himself, ‘She’s eight years younger than me!’

Not sure what else to say, he decided to compliment her again, “Well, you’ve definitely been putting in the work! You might be the strongest girl I’ve ever seen in here.”

“Really???” she asked, excitement in her voice.

“Really!” he replied, finding her enthusiasm cute, “I can’t even deadlift that much. Not that I’m huge by any stretch,” he poked fun at himself.

She eyed him up and down for a moment before shaking her head, “Actually, I think you’ve got good muscle on you! You look good!” she said, before also realizing what she said, “I-I mean, you look like you’ve put in some work too…”

Now it was Jake’s turn to blush, and he started rubbing the back of his neck in an attempt to distract from it, “Thanks, I try to keep myself in decent shape. Not as good of shape as you clearly,” he joked again and laughed.

Emily laughed with him, now blushing even more. The two let their laughter die down until it was silent again except for the sound of other people in the gym lifting and the music playing over the speakers. Neither one knew where to take the conversation from there, so Jake decided to end it and not keep her from her workout any longer.

“Well, I’m gonna finish up here and let you get back to it,” he said, noting the look of disappointment on her face, “I’m sure I’ll see you around Emily!”

The smile returned and she nodded emphatically, “I hope so Jake! It was nice meeting you!”

With that, she hopped back to her deadlifting and started going again, shocking the young man with her strength that didn’t seem to belong on such a young girl. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he grabbed a yoga mat and tried to focus on his ab exercises, and not on the blonde powerhouse nearby lifting more weight than he could.

XxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxx

A few days passed before Jake would see Emily again. He tried not to think about her too much. Besides the fact that he was still getting over his ex, Jake was secretly into strong, muscular women. He had been for as long as he could remember, even back when he was a little kid. He didn’t know why, but there was just something about muscular women that just drove him crazy. But he was the manager of the gym, and thus in a power dynamic that made trying to meet women who worked out there difficult. The last thing he wanted to do was make things awkward for someone and have that person not want to work out at his gym anymore.

So, Jake decided to put the young, powerful girl out of his mind and focus on his job. Thankfully, that was easier for him since Emily didn’t seem to work out during his shift. That is, until Friday came along. As he was putting away some contract forms in the filing box, he heard a knock on the door. Sitting straight up in his chair, he saw the blonde pixie standing there, a bright smile on her face. She wore similar shorts to what she had been wearing the other day, and the same baggy sweatshirt.

Finding himself smiling in return, he motioned for her to come in, “Hey Emily! How’s your week been? Freshman classes not treating you too hard I hope.”

She bounced into his office and took a seat in one of the empty chairs, “Nope! They’re pretty easy, for now at least! I’m sure they’ll get harder as the semester goes. How have you been?”

“Not too bad. It’s been a slow day, so I’m just finishing up some paper work and getting ready to head home,” he said with a yawn.

Another flash of disappointment appeared on her face, but she masked it quickly, “Oh. Not working out today?” she asked.

“I already did,” he explained, “I got in here early before my shift. I thought I’d take my dog out on a hike since he hasn’t been on one all week.”

“You have a doggy?!” Emily exclaimed and asked, an even brighter smile plastering her face.

Jake let out a chuckle, knowing that whenever he brought up his dog with women this was their usual reaction, “Yep! His name is Duke! He’s a lab, and he’s ten years old.”

“Awe!” she said, folding her hands over her heart, “That’s adorable! A man and his dog! I love it when a guy cares about animals!”

“Yeah, he’s my best friend! I’ve had him since he was about a month old!” Jake explained, fond memories of his furry friend popping up in his mind.

Emily ‘awed’ again, “That is so cute! I love dogs! I miss mine so much, she’s at home with my parents.”

Without thinking twice, Jake replied, “Well, maybe you can meet him sometime!”

Emily looked happier than he thought possible, though he wasn’t sure what her happiness limits were since they only met recently, “Could I really?? I would love that!”

Jake continued talking, his mouth moving faster than his brain could stop, “If you want, you can come with us on the hike! Have you been to Raven’s Rock?” he asked.

Emily shook her head, “No, I haven’t! I’ve heard about it though! And I would love to come with you, but I don’t wanna miss my workout,” she said with sad smile.

“That’s okay! I need to finish up here first, then go home and do some laundry first. I can text you once I’m done and see where you’re at,” he offered, pulling out his cell phone.

Emily snatched it out of his hands, her fingers typing furiously on its screen before she handed the phone back to him. He looked down at the screen, noticing the new contact in his phone: Emily:)💪🏼. He looked back up at her, noting the blush that was getting redder by the second.

“Sounds good to me! I’m gonna go ahead and start my workout now so that I’ll be ready by the time you’re done!” and with that she jumped from her chair and ran out onto the weight floor to start.

Jake continued to stare down at the phone, shocked at himself for asking the freshman girl on a date, and for her saying yes so fast. He didn’t know what came over him, but the moment the opportunity presented itself it was like he couldn’t stop himself. But as much as he felt like he shouldn’t have asked her to come with… he couldn’t help but more feel happy and excited than he had in a long time. Shaking his head, he quickly finished up his work and left to go home and get ready.

XxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxx

Once Jake got home, he quickly changed into some hiking cloths: a tank top and shorts and his hiking boots. Once his laundry was done, he got Duke ready for the hike. His dog was jumping up and down once he was strapped into his harness, knowing that he only wore it when they were going out for a long hike in the mountains.
He pulled up his messaging and sent Emily a text: ‘Hey Emily, its Jake!’

He thought for a moment, before smirking and sending another: ‘…From State Farm.’

He waited for a few minutes, before his phone pinged with a text back: ‘What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm? 👀.’

Jake smirked and replied: ‘Boots. Big, muddy boots lol.’

He then sent another immediately after: ‘You ready for the hike? Or do you need some more time?’

Another ping on his phone: ‘I’m good to go! I live in Brick Hall, do you know where that is?’

He remembered which dorm that was since he had a few friends who lived there his freshman year: ‘Yep!’ I’ll be there soon!’

With that, he put his phone away and grabbed Duke’s leash. Once his dog was strapped, the two walked out of his house and to his car. He put Duke in the backseat, then got in the drivers and pulled out of his driveway. After a few minutes, he pulled up in front of the dorm that Emily said she lived at. He kept his windows cracked, and he was playing some summer tunes to relax. He couldn’t believe it… but he was actually feeling nervous! He hadn’t been on a date in a long time. If this could be considered a date, which he wasn’t entirely sure of. He could tell that Emily liked him; he wasn’t a complete dummy. But he was a lot older than her, relatively speaking. The mental difference between eighteen and twenty-six was pretty significant. On the one hand, she was just getting out on her own. For him, he was starting to think about long-term goals like kids and a family.

‘Damn… maybe this wasn’t such a good idea’ he started to second guess himself.

Before he could text her and say he needed to cancel, he saw the doors to the entrance slide open, and the blonde-haired pixie skipped out of the building. She paused for a moment, looking around until she spotted Jake’s car, her smile widening as she waved to him and ran over. As she approached, Duke stuck his head the window, his tail wagging excitedly as he saw the new girl approaching. Emily went right up to him, letting the dog lick her hand sniff her to get an idea of her scent.

She rubbed his head and ears, talking to Duke in her highest pitch ‘puppy voice’, “Hi Dukey! Awe, who’s a handsome boy! That’s a good boy! Such a good boy!” she exclaimed, continuing to give Jake’s dog all of her affection.

He watched as he played with Duke, smiling as he observed the adorable behavior. His happiness started to soar inside him again, but he had to bring it down again. This was only a maybe-first date. He didn’t want to get his hopes up. For all he knew, Emily was just really friendly and looking for new friends, not a romantic interest.

Emily finished playing with Duke, turning and opening up the passenger door and jumping in. Jake noticed that she was still wearing the same outfit that she had worn to the gym, meaning that she probably had only just gotten back maybe a half hour ago. Probably spent that time getting a snack for herself and grabbing her water bottle that she had with her. There was some sweat trickling down her neck, which told him that she didn’t have time for a shower either. Not that he cared, hell he’d not taken one all day and they were about to go on a hike.

“Hey! Thanks for coming!” he exclaimed with his own smile.

Emily smiled back at him, leaning over and giving him an unexpected hug, “Hey! Thanks for inviting me! I’m really looking forward to this hike!”

“Let’s get going then!” he nodded to her, putting the car in drive and sending them on their way.

The car ride over to the hiking area was about fifteen minutes. During that time, the two talked about Emily’s school life, what her major was, where she wanted to be in a few years. Pretty basic stuff. She also asked about his college experience, what he liked and didn’t like, and how he’d enjoyed living in the town. Jake found himself getting more and more at ease with every passing minute. He found himself able to talk to this girl so easily, like he’d known her all his life. Eventually, he pulled off the highway and started up the winding mountain path that led to the hiking trail. Once he found where he was looking for, he pulled over and parked the car. He let Duke out, holding him by his leash as the dog tried to make a mad dash for the woods as he was prone to do.

Emily laughed as Jake struggled to hold his dog back, “He’s a fighter isn’t he.”

He laughed too, not at all mad at his dog for being who he was, “He sure is! He would have been a hunting dog had we not taken him from the farm.”

Motioning for her to follow, they made their way towards the dirt path that led through the trees. The incline of the path slowly increased as they continued further up the mountain side. As they walked, their conversations slowly fell to the wayside as their breathing got more labored with the added effort of the hike. Jake knew that he was feeling the strain on his cardio, silently wishing he had done more running over the winter. Looking over at Emily, however, he saw that while she was breathing a little more, she looked a lot fresher than he did.

He smiled as he noticed, “So, how are you feeling? A little winded?” he teased, knowing dam well that he was the one who was the more winded.

She looked over at him and stuck out her tongue, “Psssh, I can do this all day! You on the other hand might keel over if this hike gets any harder!”
Jake laughed out loud at her spunk, causing her to laugh as well. They continued on the hike, and Jake was working up a serious sweat that was showing through his tank top. Emily too was sweating hard now, and she held up her hand for them to stop.

“Hang on, it’s getting way too hot out here. I’m gonna lose this thing,” she said, and started pulling off her sweatshirt.

Jake felt his jaw drop again as the grey hoody came up and over her head. As the bottom of it cleared the top of her chest, he saw the most perfect set of abs he’d ever laid eyes on. Each one was a nearly perfect square about the size of a playing card. Three on each side of her stomach that formed a perfect six pack and put his abs to shame on his best day.

As the sweatshirt came fully off, Emily revealed that she was only wearing a dark purple sports bra. Her breasts were average, but round and perky. What really shocked him, however, was her pecs that kept them so firm and upright. He could see the striations going across her chest, and watched in fascination as she pulled her arms apart to get the hoody full off. Her chest muscle stretched and contracted with the movement in a way that his never did or could, even if he was fully pumped.

Not noticing the stares she was getting, she pulled her arm out of the hoody and started to tie it around her waist. Her biceps bulged with the movement, and he could see her triceps stretch and flex as she tied the knot with the sleeves. Pulling it tightly, her shoulders popped like bowling balls, and looked so big that he truly thought she stuffed softballs inside them. Her arms had to be at least as big as his own, and way more defined than he’d ever gotten them.

Jake knew that he was blatantly staring, but he couldn’t help it. He was so stunned by her muscular body that he didn’t know what to do or say. Unfortunately, his own body seemed to know what to do, and he instantly felt a stiffening below the waist. Realizing what was happening, he crouched down low and started to pet his dog, hoping she hadn’t noticed. As he crouched, he adjusted his pants and pushed his member down and away, trying to think of other things and force it to relax.

Straightening out her bra, she looked down to see the young man with his dog, “Sorry about that! I was getting super sweaty! Ready to go?”

“Yep!” he responded quickly, standing up and moving alongside her.

They continued on, falling back into a silence as they focused on the trail ahead which Jake was thankful for. The terrain got more rocky and steep as they began to near the outlook that was waiting for them. The sunlight started to break through the trees, and the shrubbery got less and less as they approached. Emily’s eyes lit up as they finally broke through the tree line, and the three walked out onto the rocky surface and observed the blue ridge mountains in all their glory. The rolling green mountains stretched for as far as the eye could see, and Emily started jumping for joy as she took it all in.
“Wow! This is amazing!” she shouted, running to the edge of the cliff and looking down at the massive drop below, “Whoa! Okay, looking down was a mistake.”

Jake laughed as he tied Duke’s leash to a nearby rock, letting him drink some water he brought for his dog, “Yeah, let’s not have any falling today,” he said as he walked up beside her and took a seat, letting his feet dangle.

She did the same, and they both stared out at the view. It was getting near sunset, and the sky was taking on an indigo hue as it closed in on the horizon. Jake snuck a look over to the girl next to him, finding the awed smile on her face unbelievably cute. And attractive. His eyes slowly gazed over at her arms that were straight and behind her, supporting her torso and keeping her from falling onto her back. Her triceps were completely flexed and tense, like striated diamonds. Her shoulders too were tense, and it took all his will power not to reach over and grab one like an apple. Shaking his head, he returned his to the horizon and tried to just take it all in and not dwell too much on the beautiful, muscle girl beside him.

Suddenly, he felt something cover his hand. He looked down and saw that she had grabbed it with hers, though her gaze was still on the mountains in front of them. She had a soft smile on her face, and she turned towards Jake.

“Thanks for bringing me out here, I really needed this,” she said quietly.

“Of course, I’m glad you came with me,” he said, tilting his head as he noticed something was bothering her, “You okay?”

She sighed and nodded, “Yeah… it’s just… I haven’t had the easiest time making friends since I got out here.”

“How come?” he asked, genuinely confused.

She was a super cute, super sweet girl who had a very contagious energy about her. How could someone like her have a hard time making friends?

She let go of his hand and hugged her legs close, “Well… I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’m not like other girls my age…”

Jake did notice. But he couldn’t exactly say it like that, especially since this seemed to be something that really bothered her. So, he did what he usually did in awkward situations: he joked.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen someone with such a big and never-ending smile before,” he nudged her.

She rolled her eyes and nudged him back, though seemingly unaware of her own strength as he had to catch himself with his other arm to keep from falling over. She let out a little chuckle before becoming quiet again.

“You’re seriously telling me you didn’t notice these?” she asked, pulling up her arm and flexing her bicep.

Jake’s eyes widened as he stared at the hard peak, unconsciously looking down at his own arm that, while decently sized, seemed outmatched compared to hers, “Well… maybe I noticed a little.”

“To be honest, I’m surprised you’ve been so nice to me. Most people, especially guys, tend to try and find any excuse to get away once they notice,” she admitted.

“Well, they’re not very nice people then, and you’re better off not talking to them,” he told her firmly, “Besides, that’s typical with younger people. They’re always quick to judge.”

She gave him a raised eyebrow, “Oh, and are you an old man in comparison?”

She started to laugh, which he joined after a moment.

“No, but I am older than you, and that makes me wiser,” he said with false smugness, lifting his chin in the air and closing his eyes like a lord of old.

“Well wise one, thanks. I really appreciate it. This has been my best day since I came out here,” she thanked him, leaning over and giving him a hug.

Jake was once again taken off guard with the physical affection, but leaned into it and returned the gesture. They stayed like that for a moment, before breaking apart and noticing that the sun was getting closer and closer to falling behind the mountains. Jake stood up and offered his hand.

“We should get going, it’ll be dark soon and walking around here at night isn’t that fun,” he motioned to trees behind them.

Nodding in agreement, Emily stood up and the two walked over and grabbed Duke before making their way back down the path. They were silent again, though for Jake it was because he wasn’t sure what else to say. He wanted to continue talking about her muscles, both for his own curiosity and arousal, but he also didn’t want to be selfish and make her talk about something that was obviously a sore subject. So, the continued in silence, walking and making sure to-

“-Whoa! Duke!” Jake suddenly cried as his dog shot forward unexpectedly.

Jake was in the middle of stepping from one large stone to another, forcing him to awkwardly catch his fall with his other foot. As his boot came down, his ankle rolled, causing him to yell in shock and pain. He went tumbling down the hill for a few feet before he was able to stop himself. He looked up to see Duke chewing on a large stick, wagging his tail innocently and looking over to see why his owner had fallen.

Shaking his head, he turned and saw that Emily was crouching down next to him, concern on her face, “Jake! Are you okay?”

He sighed and nodded, “Yeah, Duke sometimes decides to think with his teeth instead of his brain,” he grumbled, shooting his dog a slight glare.

Emily laughed a bit, glad to see he wasn’t hurt, and grabbed his arm, “Here, let me help you.”

“Thanks,” he said as he started to stand up with her help, “It just surprised me, that’s-” but before he could finish his thought, a sharp pain erupted in his ankle, sending him to the ground again.

“Jake!” she cried again, following him to the ground to see what was wrong.

Jake was clutching his ankle, his face scrunched in pain, “Yep… that’s not good. I think its sprained… or worse.”

Emily bit her lip, “Can you walk?”

Jake lightly touched his ankle, wincing as more pain shot up his leg, “Not without support. Can you find a stick that I can lean on? And I’ll need you to grab Duke for me, I don’t think I can do both.”

Emily stared at his ankle, then back up at Jake. He saw the nervous look on her face, before a determined on he’d never seen before appeared. He was about to ask what was wrong, when suddenly she moved and stood directly over him, with him in between her legs. Then she squatted down, reached and grabbed him underneath his armpits, and with a grunt she stood back up and pulled him with her at the same time. Jake felt his butt rise from the ground, his shoulders shrugging slightly as her hands and arms pushed up with him. As his feet dragged on the ground, he continued upward, and his feet left the ground.

For a moment, he dangled uselessly from Emily hands as he held him up like a newborn baby. He was in complete shock as he looked down, seeing the determined look on her face and bulging muscles of her biceps and shoulders as they held his weight up like he was nothing. Then she brought him down and back, and he felt her right shoulder underneath his stomach and his arms tangling below. She wrapped her right arm over his back, securing him over her shoulder before she squatted down and grabbed Duke’s leash. Once she had it in her free hand, she wrapped it up around brought the lab close to her side.

Jake could only stare at Emily’s ass and huge hamstrings in shock, dangling from her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, “Uhhh…”

Emily patted his back with her right hand, “Don’t worry! This will save us time, and to be honest I really don’t wanna be here when it gets dark!”

With that, she began to march onwards, carrying the older gym manager with one arm and keeping his dog safe and close by in the other. Jake’s face heated up in a blush he was thankful she couldn’t see, but he also knew that another part of him was heating up and stiffening up. He swallowed forcefully as he tried to think of anything else that would keep him from that embarrassing conversation that was bound to come up.

Forum Saradas

New Member Crush
« on: May 16, 2023, 10:40:43 pm »

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New Member Crush
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 02:52:53 pm »
Awesome!! Very nice starts and set up hope to read more soon

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 04:17:14 pm »
This is going to be good K+

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 08:44:49 am »
Looking really promising. I’m excited to see where you’ll take this one.
You have great writing skills.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 11:40:22 am »
An excellent start !

The characters are so very likeable and the plot possibilities are almost endless.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 10:35:58 am »
Great work so far.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2023, 08:40:06 pm »
What a great start! I'd love to see where this goes!

Offline JPN

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2023, 12:46:43 am »
I definitely want to read more. Great job!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    10%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2023, 05:46:49 am »
Great. I hope for more.

Offline JPN

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2023, 01:18:09 am »
Hope for another part of this story soon.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2023, 05:49:04 am »
Good start. I’m looking forward to seeing how the story builds. So many different ways to go. 

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2023, 04:12:54 am »
You wanted to know what we think of your first story? I think it's great but please don't leave us in the mountains. Emily doesn't want to be there after dark and she has Jake over her shoulder and Duke's leash in her other hand and I want to see how they make it back to the car and what happens after. Also, what is she gonna do with a semi incapacitated Jake of whom I am already jealous? Inquiring minds want to know. K+!

Offline Tdh436

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2023, 10:31:47 pm »
Good story's are prety rare! Cant wait for what's coming next! :rock:

Offline viphot

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2023, 02:42:18 pm »
It seems like an interesting story

Offline jon808304

• New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2024, 05:48:04 pm »
*** Had to make a new account cause I lost access to the old one. But I am still writing this story ***

Emily carried me all the way back to the car with me hanging over her shoulder while she held the leash for my dog. As she walked, my arms and legs swayed back and forth as I bounced slightly with each step. As I hung upside down, I had the perfect view of her muscular butt and legs. They bulged with each step, her hamstrings flexing and stretching. I wanted to reach out and grab them, but I refrained from doing so. She was helping me out and getting me back safely. The last thing I wanted to do was be weird or upset her.
We made it back to my car eventually, and she reached into my pocket to get my keys. I felt her hand rummaging about in there, and I held back a gasp as I felt her hand brush close to my inner thigh. But she managed to grab the keys and unlock the car. She opened the back seat, and my dog jumped in. “Good job buddy, who’s a good boy?” she asked my dog as she pet him, meanwhile I continued to dangle over her shoulder.
She then shut the door, and walked around to the other side of the car and opened the passenger door. She placed on hand on my lower back and the other on the back of my thighs. She gently pulled me off her shoulder and held me in a cradle, smiling at me innocently as she lowered me into the seat. She then buckled my seat belt for me as I sat there in total awe of her. Once I was secure, she ran around to the other side, started the car, and pulled out and away to head back towards town. “That was a really great day, thanks for inviting me!” she thanked me as she drove.
“Of course, I’m glad you came,” I smiled, trying to keep my voice level and ignore the raging hormones that were battling inside me. “Sorry you had to carry me all the way back thought,” I apologized with a blush of embarrassment.
She smiled and waved me off, “It’s okay! Things happen! I just hope it’s not too serious, do you want me to take you to an immediate care?” I was touched by how concerned she was, but I shook my head and told her I just needed to get home and ice my ankle. I told her the way to get to the house I lived in, it was just outside of the downtown area. Soon enough, she pulled in front of the house I was renting. She got out, and took my dog inside the house. I watched as she walked back out towards the car. She looked incredible, a short ball of hard muscle. She smiled as she opened up the door, unbuckling me and scooping me up in her arms again. “Okay, here we go ‘old man’,” she laughed, carrying me inside the house.
I was nervous for a moment that one of our neighbors would see, but she brought me inside quickly, closing the door with her foot as she held me there. We stared at each other awkwardly now, not sure what to do. She blushed slightly, realizing that she was still holding me in the air. “Um, so do you want me to bring you to the couch or…”
I blushed too, “Um, just take me to my room. I need to shower and stuff first,” I said. She nodded, carrying me up the stairs to my bedroom. Walking inside, she brought me over to my bed, setting me down on it gently. She looked around the room, giving a nod of approval. “Wow, this place is really clean. Most guys my age live like pigs.”
I chuckled at that, “Well, once you get to be my age, you start to care about how clean your living situation is.” She rolled her eyes at my ‘age’ joke, and then looked awkward again, not sure what to do. “So… do you need my help with anything else?” she asked.
I had several things I wanted her to help with… but I refrained. She had already done more than enough in getting me home safely, and allowing me to experience the joy of being lifted by her and carried all over. “No… that’s okay Emily, you should get going. It’s getting kind of late, and I need to take a shower.”
“Yeah you do, you’re a little stinky,” she teased, wafting her hand in front of her nose as we both laughed. Then her eyes went wide, “Wait, how are you going to do that? You can’ walk!”
I frowned as I realized that she was right, but I simply shrugged. “That’s okay, I can still crawl,” laughed a bit. She frowned, however, and then went into my bathroom. I heard the shower curtain get pulled back and the shower suddenly turned on. She came back out and stood in front of me, a determined look on her face. “You’re going to need my help.”
My eyes went wide at that. “With showering?!” I asked incredulously.
She nodded, “Yes, I can’t let you try and get over there by yourself. You could hurt yourself more!” I just looked at her doubtfully, “I think I’d be alright… besides, how exactly are you gonna help me?”
She bit her lip slightly, then she reached over and pulled my shirt over my head and off my body. Then reached underneath my armpits and lifted me up and over her shoulder again. But this time, I felt my shoes and socks being pulled off. Then my shorts, leaving me solely in my boxers. I felt my breath quicken, and my erection started to grow. My shock grew as I slowly felt her fingers grip the waistband of my boxers, and slowly pulled them down my legs, leaving me fully naked on her shoulder. “Emily…” I gasped.
She didn’t say a word and walked into the bathroom. She crouched down, me still over her shoulder, and plugged the drain in the shower and turned the main fossette on. Once the tub had filled, she lifted me off her shoulder again and gently lowered me into the water. I looked up at her in shock, and she smiled shyly as she took in my naked form. She then handed me some soap, and nodded and stood up. “L-let me know when you’re done,” she said softly, and left the bathroom. Leaving me alone with my thoughts and heavy breathing.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Member Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View