Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579345 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 01:13:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AI Femme Flex. Fictions  (Read 31828 times)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: AI Femme Flex. Fictions
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2023, 11:45:46 am »
Chapter 9

Susan remained trapped under the massive weight while Wonnie, on top of her, enjoyed the moment of domination. Suddenly, Wonnie stripped off her bodysuit, leaving herself bare from the waist up, revealing her massive, muscular body, while wearing a tiny and sexy bikini bottom. Her imposing and powerful body was exposed to Susan.
Wonnie approached Susan and placed her breasts over her former partner's head, repeating over and over, "Tell me you like it, tell me you like it." Susan, immobilized under the weight, could do nothing more than moan.
Wonnie enjoyed the moment and finally decided to free Susan. "Alright, Susan, I'm going to release you," she said with a malicious smile.
With astonishing strength, Wonnie lifted the 500-kilogram weight that had kept Susan trapped. Susan was left exhausted and struggling to catch her breath. Taking advantage of her weakness, Wonnie lifted Susan off the lifting bench and threw her toward the weights. Susan's body collided violently with the weights and fell onto them, dazed and stunned.
Wonnie, seizing the moment, lifted Susan again, who was semi-conscious, and held her in a vertical position. Then, with impressive skill, she delivered a tremendous taekwondo kick that sent Susan's immense body flying back towards the weights, where she lay in front of them, almost unconscious. With a triumphant look in her eyes, she knew her plan was progressing smoothly, and Susan was completely defenseless against her powerful revenge.
Wonnie firmly grabbed Susan's hair and dragged her to the center of the gym, leaving her face down and immobile. She then brought a chair and sat down, patiently waiting to see if Susan showed any signs of recovery. After a few minutes, Susan began to move slowly.
"Wow, you're resilient!" exclaimed Wonnie with a malicious smile. "Not just anyone can withstand the power of one of my kicks."
Susan, still weak, attempted to crawl towards the door. Wonnie began to walk slowly behind her, preventing her escape. Before Susan could reach the door, Wonnie placed her powerful leg on Susan's back.
"Where do you think you're going, Susan?" taunted Wonnie, finding amusement in the situation. "I'm not done with you yet!"
Wonnie took Susan by the feet and threw her once again into the center of the gym, leaving her defenseless and semi-conscious on the floor. Wonnie's domination over Susan was complete, and she was determined to continue her merciless revenge plan.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2023, 11:45:46 am »

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2023, 12:06:30 pm »
Chapter 10:

Incredibly, Susan was still alive after the brutal beating she had endured. Wonnie approached her with a surprised and challenging expression. "You're one tough cookie, aren't you?" she exclaimed with a sinister laugh. "Now give me your hand and sign this."

Wonnie handed a paper to Susan, who, still confused and weakened, signed it without truly understanding what was happening. The paper was another step in Wonnie's twisted revenge plan.

Then, Wonnie took Susan in her powerful arms and began to strangle her mercilessly. The pressure on Susan's neck was overwhelming, and her face started to turn violet. Wonnie joked while holding Susan, "Do I kill you or not?" Then, with a sadistic tone, she added, "Since I'm feeling generous, I'll let you live a few more minutes."

Finally, Wonnie released Susan, who lay on the ground unconscious and gasping for breath. "Well, now it's time to deal with Helen," Wonnie murmured to herself as she stood up.

Wonnie looked around and, with impressive strength, lifted all the weights in the gym, producing a deafening noise. Helen, who was still in her office, heard the commotion and rushed to the gym, unaware of the nightmare that awaited her. Wonnie was preparing for the next step of her twisted plan, determined to ruthlessly destroy her former colleagues.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2023, 12:05:19 pm »
Chapter 11:

Susan finally reached the door and realized it was locked. However, that was not a problem for her. With a powerful punch, she shattered the door and entered the gym. What she found upon crossing that door was a sight that left her breathless.

There stood Wonnie, her monumental, oiled, and sweaty body, half of her torso exposed to display her impressive musculature. She was holding Susan's hair, who lay unconscious in her hands. Wonnie's gaze was cold and murderous, and her smile was sadistic and contemptible. Her attitude exuded boundless arrogance, as if she believed herself infinitely superior to anyone else.

Helen was stunned to see the scene, unable to believe what lay before her eyes. She had never seen Susan so humiliated and defeated, and her mind was filled with confusion and fear.

"Wonnie, what have you done?" Helen murmured, her voice trembling.

Wonnie responded with arrogance, "What do you think, Helen? Look at what I've done to your 'friend.' Do you want to join the party too?" Wonnie began to smile, a smile that sent shivers down the spine.

With impressive strength, Wonnie lifted Susan with one hand and tossed her in front of Helen. Susan fell unconscious on the floor, and Helen desperately bent down to shake her.

"Susan, wake up. Susan, please wake up!" Helen cried out in distress. But Susan did not respond, lying lifeless in front of her.

While Helen tried to assist Susan, she did not realize that Wonnie was approaching stealthily. She also did not notice the enormous chain, about 220 pounds (100 kilograms), which was placed behind her, used for Crossfit exercises. Wonnie had strategically placed it there, anticipating that Helen would be distracted caring for her friend.

Everything was calculated to perfection as part of her sinister plan. Wonnie had meticulously thought out every detail with diabolical precision.

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2023, 11:03:45 am »
Chapter 12:

With astonishing ease, Wonnie took the chain and started swinging it above her head as if it were a rope. She then threw it with brutal precision, and it wrapped around Helen's neck. An unbearable panic filled Helen when she felt the chain tightening around her throat, and she was unable to break free from its deadly grip. Helen's moans grew weaker, and her life hung by a thread.

Meanwhile, Wonnie held the chain between her impressive arms, pulling it with cold and ruthless determination. The chain stretched, and Helen was completely at the mercy of Wonnie. She laughed sadistically while exerting her inhuman strength, her bulging veins displaying the intensity of her revenge, and her face radiating unsurpassable arrogance.

Wonnie's strength was overwhelming, and Helen could do nothing to resist it. On the verge of fainting, Wonnie finally released the chain, and Helen fell face down on the floor, next to Susan.

Wonnie approached the side of Helen, crouched down, and had her sign the same document that Susan had previously signed. As she did, she exclaimed with a thunderous laugh, "Ladies, I inform you that from this moment on, everything you have built over all these years, your empire, your money, your properties, everything, everything has passed into my hands. You have been ruined in every sense."

Wonnie laughed again, her laughter resonating with unbreakable malice. Then, she stood up and positioned herself between the two monumental women who had been defeated not only financially but also physically by Wonnie's master plan. The success of her vengeance was assured, but there was still much more to be revealed.

Chapter 13

Wonnie found herself in the room with the motionless bodies of Susan and Helen. Her heavy breathing and her firm, excited breasts bore witness to the mix of emotions that consumed her. Without hesitation, she lifted both women, pressing them against her muscular body as she moaned in pleasure. The undeniable excitement she felt was coupled with the sensation of power that had brought her to this point.

After a few minutes of genuine pleasure, Wonnie, with an unusual strength, carried Susan and Helen on her shoulders and brought them to her room. There, she stripped them of their clothes and called for the emergency medical service. "Please, send an ambulance. Entrepreneurs Helen and Susan have had a terrible fight between them, and they are severely injured. Come quickly, please!" Wonnie exclaimed. After hanging up, a sadistic smile crept across her face, the visage of someone who had achieved their objective.

After ensuring both women received medical attention, Wonnie returned to the luxurious meeting room. She undressed completely and sat in the presidential chair. The pleasure and satisfaction she experienced knew no bounds. She thought, "All of this is only mine now. The power I feel has no comparison. I now have control over everything, and anyone who crosses my path will suffer just like Susan and Helen."

Wonnie stood up and paraded naked around the room, showing off her powerful physique. Her hunger for power was limitless, and she was determined to conquer everything that crossed her path, showing no mercy to anyone...

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2023, 12:42:55 pm »
Zoe, Lara's new friend

The dim light in Lara and Peter's living room created a cozy atmosphere. The table was adorned with flickering candles that cast dancing shadows on the three diners. Peter, a handsome man with dark hair and deep eyes, was smiling as he enjoyed dinner in the company of his girlfriend, Lara, and their new friend, Zoe. Lara, with her brown hair and sparkling eyes, radiated beauty and elegance in a black dress that accentuated her slim figure. Zoe, on the other hand, had an athletic body that made her tight red dress highlight her energy and vitality.

The three of them shared anecdotes and laughter while savoring the delicious dish prepared by Peter. Zoe, leaning towards Lara, asked enthusiastically, "Lara, how did your job interview go today?"

Lara, with a radiant smile, replied, "It went great, Zoe! Thanks to your advice on how to highlight my achievements! The interviewer was impressed."

Zoe nodded, pleased, and the two of them burst into knowing laughter. Peter, intrigued by his girlfriend and Zoe's story, decided to join the conversation. "Wow, how did you two meet? You never told me this story."

Lara laughed, reminiscing about how it all began. "We met through Facebook, in a women's group. One day, Zoe commented on one of my posts, and we started chatting. We really hit it off right away, and we've been inseparable ever since."

Zoe nodded with a smile. "Yes, it was like we were soulmates in the digital world. Soon, we decided to meet in person, and here we are."

As they talked, Peter took a moment to excuse himself to the bathroom, leaving the two friends alone. Laughter and lively conversations filled the house, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. With the candlelight and the company of Lara and Zoe, Peter felt grateful to have two such beautiful women in his life.

Peter was washing his hands in the bathroom when suddenly he heard laughter and moans coming from the dining room, which caught his attention. He wondered, "What could that be?" Intrigued, he quickly exited the bathroom and was stunned by the scene unfolding before his eyes.

The table was now completely empty, and as he looked down to the floor, what Peter saw left him speechless. Zoe was on top of Lara, holding her hands and immobilizing her legs in a firm embrace. Lara, despite her moans, was also laughing, and the atmosphere seemed relaxed, as if they were playing. Zoe's imposing physique became even more evident at that moment, with her powerful and muscular legs effortlessly restraining Lara...

You will find all my stories and works in:  https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2023, 01:42:15 pm »
...Peter couldn't help but be amazed at Zoe's strength and surprising agility. Both of them were filling the room with laughter, and the scene seemed like a mix of mischief and friendly displays of strength.

Watching Lara and Zoe, Peter wasn't sure whether to be concerned or join in the fun.

Finally, his surprise turned into a smile, and with an expression of both bewilderment and amazement, he exclaimed, "Ladies! What on earth are you doing here?"

Lara, with a nervous laugh and small moans, replied, "We were just playing around, Peter. Zoe is an expert in wrestling, and she wanted to show me her skills, and it seems I can't do much about it!"

Peter, seeing his girlfriend struggling with all her might to break free from Zoe's unyielding pressure, began to encourage her: "Come on, Lara, you can do it! Keep fighting, come on!"

Lara was giving her all, but it seemed she couldn't budge Zoe even an inch. The laughter of the two women filled the room as the struggle continued. In a swift move, Zoe positioned her body over Lara's head, exerting even greater pressure with her powerful legs. Lara, almost out of breath, began tapping Zoe's legs, indicating that she couldn't take it anymore.

Amid laughter, Zoe released her friend and straightened up. Lara, still playful, turned to Peter with a twinkle in her eye. "I couldn't break free, my love! Zoe is incredibly strong." The two girls, sitting on the floor, hugged and shared a friendly kiss after their uneven match.

Suddenly, Zoe laughed and looked suggestively at Peter. "Would you dare to compete with me?" she said, and immediately Lara and Zoe shared a playful laugh.

Peter, feeling a bit reluctant, responded, "But you're a woman, Zoe. I might hurt you. I can't fight against you; I'd destroy you."

Zoe burst into laughter and replied, "Don't worry, Peter. It's just a little fun, and if I can't keep up, you'll probably be considerate with me."

The girls laughed again, and Lara said to Peter, "Come on, my love, it's just for fun. Don't tell me you're afraid!" Peter, not wanting to appear like a coward in front of his girlfriend, finally agreed. "All right, but I won't be responsible for what might happen," he said firmly.

Peter took off his shirt and crouched down, getting ready to face Zoe. The tension in the room was building. An uneven match was about to begin...

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2023, 05:33:13 pm »
...Peter, determined to face the challenge, quickly reached for Zoe's head, but her astonishing skill allowed her to easily dodge his arms. With her muscular legs, Zoe pinned Peter's ribs, causing him sharp pain and a cry of surprise and discomfort. Zoe continued to squeeze, and Peter found himself trapped in an unbreakable hold.

"Enough, Zoe! You're crushing my ribs!" Peter exclaimed, gasping in pain. Lara, watching closely, smiled as she enjoyed her friend's strength.

After a few more minutes of suffering, Peter, almost out of breath, pleaded, "Please, Zoe, that's enough!" He began to tap Zoe's powerful thighs, seeking respite from his ordeal. Zoe laughed and, with a mischievous smile, loosened her grip.

Peter breathed a sigh of relief as Zoe returned a smile. "Wow, Zoe! I had no idea you were so strong. I'm impressed," Peter admitted.

Peter stared at Zoe and said with determination, "As I told you before, I'm surprised by your strength, but you caught me off guard. I'm ready for a rematch!"

Zoe smiled enthusiastically and replied with a mischievous laugh, "Anytime, Peter. Let's see what you've got. Let's go for a rematch!"

The atmosphere in the room was charged with tension. Peter and Zoe were gearing up for a rematch. Zoe crawled toward Peter with a provocative look and whispered in his ear, "When do you want to start?" Unexpectedly, she licked Peter's ear, leaving him humiliated and enraged.

Without thinking, Peter lunged at Zoe, but his anger didn't do him much good. Zoe, with her astonishing agility and strength, once again trapped Peter with her powerful thighs. Peter writhed in pain as he struggled to break free.

Zoe managed to throw Peter to the floor and straddled him, her breasts pressing against his face and smothering him completely. Peter, trying to catch his breath, wriggled under Zoe's weight. But Zoe twisted her body, squeezing Peter's head between her thighs, while her well-trained rear was in front of his face.

From her position, Zoe turned her head and looked at Lara, who was sitting in a chair. Both women laughed mischievously as Zoe suffocated Peter. He tried to strike Zoe's thighs, begging for it to end, but Zoe turned a deaf ear to his pleas and continued to apply more pressure.

Peter, nearly out of breath, persisted, but Zoe didn't relent. Just when Peter was on the verge of passing out, Zoe finally let go and burst into loud laughter. "You're a trooper, Zoe! You nearly killed me," Peter exclaimed, with anger and fear in his voice, as he caught his breath.

Suddenly, Peter, out of control and furious, lunged at Zoe again, this time from behind, determined to get his revenge. The friendly match between Peter and Zoe had turned into something else, as Peter was determined to end the humiliation he was experiencing in front of his girlfriend...( Continue)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2023, 01:11:34 pm »
...Peter managed to grab Zoe by the neck and started choking her. "I've got you, bitch! Now you're going to stop, and then you'll surrender," he exclaimed with arrogance.

Peter continued to tighten his grip on Zoe's neck as he got up from the floor. He looked at Lara and said vainly, "See, Lara, it wasn't that hard."

In that moment of distraction, Zoe reacted quickly and elbowed him in the stomach, causing Peter to wriggle in pain. She then lifted him onto her shoulders and threw him to the ground, displaying her experience in mixed wrestling. Zoe laughed and winked at Lara before landing on top of Peter with her elbow in his midsection, causing his screams to echo in the room.

Zoe completely dominated the confrontation, and even though Peter was practically defeated, she continued to punish him. Sitting on the floor beside Peter, Zoe used one leg to squeeze his ribs, put him in an arm lock, and with her other leg, she began to strangle his neck. Zoe's pressure grew stronger with each passing second, and finally, Peter passed out.

Zoe rubbed her hands together and laughed triumphantly. "Okay, Lara, do you think he learned his lesson?" Zoe asked.

Lara smiled and replied, "I think he won't be bragging anymore." Both women laughed heartily.

Lara then suggested, "It's gotten quite late, Zoe. Would you like to stay overnight? We have a spare room."

Zoe accepted gratefully. "Perfect, thank you so much, Lara. You have bedding in the dressing room. Make yourself at home," Lara told her.

However, an important question arose. "Lara, we forgot something. What do we do with Peter?" Zoe asked.

Lara responded with humor, "Oh, don't worry, Zoe. Just leave him there. He's too heavy to carry to the room."

Zoe, demonstrating surprising strength, lifted Peter and placed him over her shoulder. "Where should I put him?" she asked Lara.

Impressed by Zoe's strength, Lara replied, "Leave him in my bed. He'll think it was all a nightmare."

Both women laughed as Zoe placed Peter in the bed and headed to her own room. "Good night, Lara. I had a great time," Zoe said.

Lara responded excitedly, "Me too." The night had only just begun, and the house echoed with laughter and excitement as the two friends enjoyed their unusual evening....( Continue)

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2023, 11:05:44 am »
The room was filled with tension as Peter, visibly agitated, lay silently on the bed. Concerned about his attitude, Lara tried to talk to him. "What's wrong, my love?" she asked softly.

Peter didn't respond, and Lara asked again, "But why are you so angry?" Peter turned and gave her his back.

Confused, Lara touched his shoulder, but Peter violently pulled his hand away. "Let go of me, Lara, I'm not in the mood," he snapped.

Lara continued with her soft voice, "If you don't tell me what's bothering you, I won't understand your anger. Come on, dear, tell me what's making you like this."

Peter, visibly enraged, turned again and said furiously, "Haven't you noticed, you idiot! That beast nearly killed me! Where did you find her?"

Lara, smiling shyly, tried to reassure Peter. "My love, it was just a fun fight, a game. Zoe is a wonderful person and would never hurt anyone. Besides, she brought you here, and since it was late, I offered her to stay overnight. She's in the other room."

Peter's anger intensified. "But what have you done, you fool! Go right now and tell her to leave! I never want to see that animal in my life again!"

Lara gently stroked Peter's cheek and tried to calm him. "Please, my love, I ask you to calm down. You're very upset, and you can't think clearly."

In an instant, Peter grabbed Lara's hand firmly and placed it palm up on the bed. He straddled her with a threatening look and exclaimed, "I told you to kick her out, you bitch. Now you'll see what's going to happen to you."

The room was filled with tension once again as a different struggle began, an internal battle between Peter and Lara, where communication issues and anger threatened to drive them apart... ( Continue )

You will find this story and much more in: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2023, 05:32:40 pm »
Peter, feeling remorseful about the situation, released her, and the two found themselves kneeling on the bed, face to face. Lara said, "Do you think I couldn't free myself? I'm going to crush you, stupid, you're nothing!" She continued to speak with disdain.

In an instant, Peter lunged at Lara and ended up on top of her, with his knees pinning her arms. "Do you like this, bitch?" he challenged.

Lara was complaining, but suddenly, showing surprising agility, she lifted her legs and pinned Peter's arms, quickly turning the tables to be on top. "And now, what do you say, my love?" Lara asked with a mischievous smile.

Peter tried to move to escape, but Lara had complete control. Holding Peter's arms firmly, she also squeezed his head with her legs. Peter grumbled and complained, but he couldn't break free, as Lara had surprising strength in her legs.

Making one last desperate effort, Peter managed to use his free hand to squeeze Lara's neck, trying to choke her. But Lara seemed unfazed and continued to squeeze his ribs even harder until, unable to bear the pain, he released his grip.

Lara laughed while maintaining complete control of the situation. She took Peter's hand with her arms and began to stretch it, maintaining the pressure with her legs. It was a perfect wrestling hold she was applying. "This move is called 'The Triangle,' you dog. Do you like it?" Lara exclaimed.

Peter was completely at the mercy of his girlfriend, but this wasn't the last surprise she had in store for him. The tension in the room continued to rise as the battle between the couple continued. Lara was subjecting her boyfriend to total humiliation!... ( Continue )

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2023, 07:40:15 pm »
Patreon enables fans to give ongoing support to their favorite creators.

Patreon was created to enable fans to support and engage with the artists and creators they love. Empowering a new generation of creators, Patreon is bringing patronage back to the 21st century.

Please support natival https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2023, 01:45:26 pm »
The room echoed with Peter's screams of pain as he struggled against Lara's hold. His movements were futile, and Lara's ability to immobilize him was evident. Quickly, Lara grabbed a belt and secured Peter's arms, leaving him completely immobilized on the bed. A look of satisfaction and pleasure appeared on Lara's face as she now completely dominated her boyfriend.

Suddenly, applause broke the tense atmosphere of the room. Lara, surprised, lifted her head and saw Zoe observing the scene. Joy was evident on Zoe's face, reflecting her satisfaction at seeing the results of the wrestling lessons she had given. 'Very good, excellent, dear,' Zoe congratulated. 'I see my wrestling lessons haven't been in vain,' she continued as she approached Lara.

Both women stood face to face, and Lara, slightly confused, asked, 'What do we do now?' Without delay, Zoe got onto the bed and used her powerful legs to hold Peter's head. He, furious, threatened with a hoarse voice, 'Let me go, I'll destroy you!'

However, the reality was that Peter was completely overpowered. Zoe, in a sarcastic tone, said, 'I see you lost the fight, so I think Lara deserves a reward.' Both women laughed together. Peter, enraged, asked, 'And what's the reward, stupid?'

In a surprising turn, Zoe grabbed Lara's head and gave her a passionate kiss on the mouth. The two women started kissing passionately, while Peter was astonished and couldn't do anything to stop it. The room was filled with an intense atmosphere of passion and desire, marking the beginning of a night of emotions and lust that would completely transform Peter's life....

The story of Lara, Peter and Zoe ends, but not completely, Peter's life will no longer be the same...

You will find complete story and much more in: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2023, 12:11:24 pm »
Peter's ordeal. (The continuation of "Zoe, Lara's new friend")

Chapter 1

The days slid slowly in the house that had once been Peter's home. Now, with the dynamics transformed among Zoe, Lara, and him, each morning began with a tense air, charged with unknown expectations.

"Are you coming to the gym with us today, Peter? You know you need to keep in shape," Zoe joked as she took a sip of her coffee.

Peter felt cornered by the situation but also strangely drawn in. "Yeah, I guess so. I can't ignore my obligations," he responded with a mix of resignation and a hint of complicity in his gaze.

The gym became a peculiar playing field. While Zoe trained with her agile and precise movements, Lara stood out for her newfound physical strength. Their bodies had molded over time, acquiring an imposing appearance and strength.

"Come on, Peter! Don't hold back!" encouraged Lara as she put him in a submission hold.

"Are you giving up already, Peter? You have no resistance!" added Zoe, laughing as they practiced.

The relationship between them had become strangely symbiotic. Zoe and Lara found a unique connection in their control over Peter, and he, surprisingly, found a certain release in his submission.

However, there were moments when tension hung in the air.

"Girls, don't you think we should talk about this? This situation is getting out of control," said Peter, trying to break the uncomfortable silence that often followed their workouts.

"But, darling, don't you like what's happening?" replied Lara, with a mocking smile.

"It's not that, it's just that... I don't know what we're doing here," admitted Peter, his voice reflecting confusion and a longing for clarity.

"What we're doing is having fun," Zoe interjected, with a confidence that almost seemed challenging. "Or do you not enjoy this, Peter?"

Zoe's words echoed in his mind. Did he really enjoy this dynamic of submission? Or had he just adapted to it because he didn't have another choice?

The triangle they were immersed in began to show cracks, but none of the three seemed willing to address the true nature of their feelings. The future of this strange relationship hung in a delicate balance, and nobody knew for certain how this situation would untangle.

If you like this story, and others I've written, you can see them on my Patreon site, along with images and videos of beautiful muscular women created with A.I.
visit :  https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2023, 11:55:53 am »
Chapter 2

The weight of uncertainty became increasingly difficult to ignore. Nights grew restless, and days passed in a strange mix of tension and comfort. Peter found himself trapped in an emotional labyrinth from which he didn't know how to escape.

One afternoon, while Zoe and Lara were occupied with their workouts, Peter decided to take a walk to clear his mind. The cool evening breeze provided a sense of relief as he strolled through the nearby park.

"Peter? Is that you?" a familiar voice called out from behind.

He turned to find an old friend, Emily, who regarded him with surprise.

"Emily! What a surprise to see you here!" responded Peter, trying to conceal his inner confusion.

"How have you been? It's been so long since I last saw you," said Emily with a smile, noticing the tension in Peter's expression.

The conversation flowed naturally between them. Emily shared her recent experiences and achievements, and Peter, for the first time in a long while, felt free to speak about his own struggles and personal dilemmas.

"It seems like you have a lot on your mind, Peter. Are you okay?" asked Emily, with a compassionate look.

"I don't really know... Everything has changed so much lately." And Peter began to share his story... "Zoe and Lara... they are important to me, but sometimes I feel like I'm losing control," confessed Peter, revealing his concerns.

"Control is a complicated issue. If you have an issue with them, you should honestly talk it out; it will set you free," reflected Emily, looking at Peter empathetically. "You need to remember who you are and what you really want."

Emily's words resonated in Peter's mind as he returned home. He found himself pondering the nature of his relationship with Zoe and Lara. Was he truly enjoying his current situation, or had he simply become accustomed to it out of convenience?

Upon arriving home, Zoe and Lara greeted him enthusiastically, but something had changed in Peter's demeanor. A calm determination had settled within him, and he knew it was time to address the situation.

"Girls, we need to talk," announced Peter, displaying a confidence he hadn't shown in a long time.

Silence filled the room as each waited to hear what would come next. The triangle they had been trapped in would finally confront its truth and its consequences.

To be continues...

Chapter 3 is already published on my Patreon site, this and many more things in: https://www.patreon.com/natival1204

Offline natival

• Activity:
    80%
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2023, 12:58:11 pm »
Chapter 3

—This... can't go on like this anymore. We need to clarify our feelings and expectations," Peter continued, looking at Zoe and Lara, searching for any sign of understanding in their eyes.

"But, Peter, what are you implying? We... get along this way, don't we?" replied Zoe, with a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"No, Zoe. It's time to be honest. It's been too long, and our lives have evolved in ways that... I think none of us anticipated," explained Peter, trying to articulate his thoughts as clearly as possible.

Lara, who had been silent until now, flexed her biceps and finally spoke: "Peter is right. We can't keep avoiding talking about what's happening between us. There have been changes, and we need to address them."

The tension in the room was palpable. Each one was facing the reality they had tried to ignore for so long.

"I think it's time to evaluate our feelings and decisions. This can't go on like this, not this way," declared Lara, looking at Zoe for confirmation.

Zoe nodded slowly, understanding that they couldn't continue avoiding the inevitable conversation about the future of their relationship.

"Maybe we need some time to reflect. This is a lot to process all of a sudden," suggested Zoe, her voice reflecting a mix of confusion and acceptance.

The meeting ended with an implicit agreement that everyone needed space to reflect on their own feelings and desires.

Peter retired to his room, feeling a sense of relief mixed with the anxiety of the unknown. It felt like he had finally released a burden he had been carrying for too long.

Lara lay on the bed, her muscles tense and her gaze pensive. "Maybe you're right, Zoe. Maybe we've gone too far with Peter. But does he really no longer enjoy being submissive to both of us?" questioned Lara as she let out a light laugh.

Perhaps my new body doesn't attract him anymore, said Lara. Doesn't it attract you?, Zoe. Lara flexed her biceps in an incredible way, Zoe looked ecstatic and replied: You're crazy, my love!! You're the sexiest and most beautiful thing I've ever seen, come here!! Zoe took Lara and gave her a passionate kiss.

Then Zoe, cuddled by her side, thought, "It could be... that maybe someone else is interfering with his thinking. Someone might be filling his head with ideas that drive him away from us," she speculated, with a worried expression.

Lara tenderly stroked Zoe's hair. "I agree, love. We can't just let Peter go. We need to figure out who is influencing him," she asserted, as a flash of determination crossed her eyes.

"Tomorrow will be another day to sort this out. But now, let's enjoy this night together," suggested Zoe, seeking a distraction in the present.

They both embraced affectionately, sharing a moment of complicity and love that contrasted with the lurking concerns. The future of their bond with Peter was uncertain, but for now, they decided to set aside their worries and immerse themselves in the comfort of their union.

The room was enveloped in a relaxing calm as Zoe and Lara delved into the intimacy of the night, setting aside their worries and questions that haunted them. They knew that the next day would bring the need to make important decisions, but for now, they chose to enjoy the present and recharge their energies to face what was to come.

The relationship triangle had reached a critical point, and the fate of their bond would be determined by the decisions they would make in the coming days.

To be continues....

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  AI Femme Flex. Fictions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View