Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576051 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:06:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Heather Bylsma
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heather Bylsma  (Read 21612 times)

hc24762

Heather Bylsma
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:17:09 pm »

Name: Josefin Brander
Born: April 18 th 1978
Country of Residence: Gävle, Sweden
Family: Dad and younger brother, my mother died of cancer 2000, boyfriend
Pets: 2 dogs, 2 turtles
Job: Health consult, PT, spinning and riding instructor.
Height 174 cm
Body Weight 90-95 kg
Gym Workoutcenter Gävle
Sponsors: Scandinavian Supplement, Fairing, Exclusive 13 Nutrition, 10King Poker, SOMA
Future goal: To be the best:)
Chest: 131cm
Thighs: 62 cm
Biceps: 42 cm
Best lifts
Bench 3*130 KG
Squat 5*160 kg
Deadlift 245 kg- World champion in WABDL 2008 and the winner of “Best lifter”

I have always trained, I started with horse riding and swimming. I also did Athletics in the teens. When I was abort 15 years old I started with Weights to become better in the swimming. Then I realized my strength was something extra, it was easy for me to build muscles. I really loved the gym training and started to prepare for competing in BB.

I loved to compete but loved the hard training more than be at the stage(!) and started with Strong woman instead. It went very well and I got invited to the World Strongest Woman competition in Poland in May this year. I was in great shape but hurt my back one month before the contest and had to rest instead.

I have now started with weightlifting -Olympic lifting and I love that! I have taken a break from the event training and will now only focus at the OL for a while. I love that training, it’s great fun but very technical and a big challenge.

When I did Strong woman I also trained a lot of power lifting and I still do. In November (2008) I competed in dead lift at WABDL World championships in Las Vegas. I won the heavy weight class with 245 kg and also did two world records.

I train 5 days/week and do mostly OL, snatch, clean and jerk and different technique exercises but also bench, deadlift and squat, focus at the explosiveness.

When I did BB I was very strict with the food, but since I started with the “strength sports ”I eat almost everything,. To keep my mass, develop strength and have enough energy to manage the heavy workouts.

I stick to pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, fruit, chicken, red meat and salmon. I take Udos’s choise and protein powder as a supplement. I eat healthy though I love sweets and cookies!

I love to train and my goal is to be an allround athlete. When I don’t train I love to spend time with family and friends, my dogs. I also love cooking, traveling, music, reading ad painting.

Forum Saradas

Heather Bylsma
« on: March 29, 2009, 08:17:09 pm »

arcore23

Brittani Simpson
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 08:52:07 am »
This woman has caught my eye big time. She competed in the Emerald Cup in both figure AND bodybuilding and placed in the top three in both divisions!  Approve To be exact, she was 3rd in Class A Figure Class and 2nd in the Masters Bodybuilding Over 35 division.

More about her :

Brittani isn't your typical physique star. Prior to competing, she has been involved in dance, cheerleading, rock climbing, wakeboarding, snowboarding, and just about everything in between. (Source: Twixpix) In addition to having that in her resume, she's also a mother of two.

In her first year competing (2008), she competed in the Vancouver Natural (yes, her physique is natural) and won her class, won the overall title at the 7 Feathers Classic, and placed in the top three at last year's Emerald Cup. And then she kicks off 2009 in a big way by placing in the top three in both bodybuilding AND figure in her classes. Call me crazy, but that screams future pro to me. According to a video interview she did for Hardfitness (click here to view the video), look for her to make her national debut this November at the NPC Nationals.

She's only been competing for a couple of years now, but I feel it will only be a matter of time before she turns pro. Whether she will get it for bodybuilding or figure remains to be seen. Regardless of what she gets it for, look for Brittani to do big things in the years to come. And with her being a natural athlete, that says a lot about her character and determination. At this point, the only person that's gonna hold her back is herself, and I doubt that it will happen anytime soon. :-)

Brittani, we wish you the very best of luck in the future and hope you serve as an inspiration to working mothers around the world. The world is yours for the taking. GOOD LUCK CHAMP!!!

Here's her webpage---> http://www.brittfit.com/

Hope you appreciate her, don't forget to k++ please if you like her.

ppkppk

Carla Dunlap
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 08:37:12 pm »

ppkppk

Yolanda Davis
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 08:51:57 pm »

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Re: Yolanda Davis
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 10:19:35 pm »
Yolanda Hughes

Vital Stats

Name:  Yolanda Hughes
Height:  5'-61/2"
Weight:  164

Competitive Record

1999 Ms International - IFBB, 3rd
1998 Olympia - IFBB, 2nd
1998 Ms International - IFBB, Winner
1997 Olympia - IFBB, 3rd
1997 Ms International - IFBB, Winner
1996 Ms International - IFBB, 4th
1995 Olympia - IFBB, 11th
1994 Olympia - IFBB, 8th
1994 Ms International - IFBB, 3rd
1993 Olympia - IFBB, 11th
1993 Ms International - IFBB, 5th
1992 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 1st
1992 Olympia - IFBB, 8th
1991 World Amateur Championships - IFBB, HeavyWeight, 2nd
1991 USA Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
1991 Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd
1990 Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 3rd

Yolanda's fans started to shout "goyo!" (Go Yolanda) at her competitions. Thus the term "goyo" was born. Yolanda has tapped into her vast knowledge of bodybuilding and sports nutrition.

Contact Information

Yolanda Hughes
119 N. Commercial, Suite 350
Bellingham, WA 98225, U.S.A.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Re: Brittani Simpson
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 10:37:14 pm »
She's planning on making her National debut this November, if I'm not mistaken.

With her recent success in a short amount of time, I'd keep an eye on this future star.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2009, 11:04:00 pm »
Brittani is pretty! Thanks! k
more some pics...

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Dr.Orpheus

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 01:22:21 pm »

Dr.Orpheus

Re: Swedish Champion Powerlifter Josefin Brander
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 02:07:44 pm »

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 11:47:41 am »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ppkppk

Heather Bylsma
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 02:01:13 pm »
Heather Bylsma

Heather started training for her first show after seeing a poster at her local gym and thought it would be a unique challenge. After placing third, she realized this was something she was geneticly built for and loved the competitive aspect of it. Heather is a mother of three and has made strength training and fitness a full time job. Specializing in women’s fitness, Heather has gone on to do many shows and is qualified to do the Ontario's with the OPA but has decided to take some time off to focus on her career. At 43 she plans on competing again in the future, to strive for that first place.

ppkppk

Re: Heather Bylsma
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 02:02:36 pm »

Heather - 43 - Dundas, CA

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Heather Bylsma

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View