Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573615 Posts in 72723 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:12:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Muscle-Fantasies question?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscle-Fantasies question?  (Read 3432 times)

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Muscle-Fantasies question?
« on: September 05, 2020, 07:26:50 pm »
I just discovered this website muscle-fantasies.com and i was wondering whether it was worth it to join. They are charging $19.95 USD to join?

Are the clips on clips4sale for muscle-fantasies the same ones that are available for download if you join the website?

Forum Saradas

Muscle-Fantasies question?
« on: September 05, 2020, 07:26:50 pm »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle-Fantasies question?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 12:29:36 am »
there's femalemusclevideo.com as well - run by the same guy.

the videos on fmv & m-f are released in a different order, but end up being the same.

the video quality is excellent and there's lots of content for your $20. Worth it if you like posing-only clips.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 01:08:37 pm »
My one gripe with M-F and FMV is that all their clips are in slo-mo.  An obvious a money saving tactic because it wasn't like that in the past.  But it would be nice if they advertise it. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 12:35:53 am »
My one gripe with M-F and FMV is that all their clips are in slo-mo.

true. would be nicer if he filmed them at 60fps and slowed them to 30, but they look to be filmed at 30 and slowed from there  :(

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 02:31:59 am »
i just checked out femalemusclevideo.com and it looks good.  Thanks for the info.
When you say slow motion, does that mean everything is in slow motion? Does it look normal or is the video jerky? How does this save money for female muscle video?
I guess that means there is no interaction between the model and the videographer/photographer??

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 12:51:51 am »
When you say slow motion, does that mean everything is in slow motion? Does it look normal or is the video jerky? How does this save money for female muscle video?
I guess that means there is no interaction between the model and the videographer/photographer??

All the new clips (from the last year or so) are in slow motion - it looks like 30fps slowed down by half. Mostly it looks ok, but there is a little jerkiness.

It doesn't necessarily save them money, but does make the video footage go a lot further - twice as many clips from a shoot.

No interaction between model & videographer. Its straight-out posing.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 06:47:33 pm »

All the new clips (from the last year or so) are in slow motion - it looks like 30fps slowed down by half. Mostly it looks ok, but there is a little jerkiness.

It doesn't necessarily save them money, but does make the video footage go a lot further - twice as many clips from a shoot.

No interaction between model & videographer. Its straight-out posing.

Does that make the video blurry or less clear? I wonder why they would do this because everyone else does regular speed video plus everyone is used to living life in real speed, not slowed down speed.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 11:22:19 pm »
Does that make the video blurry or less clear? I wonder why they would do this because everyone else does regular speed video plus everyone is used to living life in real speed, not slowed down speed.

No, the videos are very sharp - just slo-mo.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 08:10:20 pm »

No, the videos are very sharp - just slo-mo.

Ok, thanks for the info

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Muscle-Fantasies question?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View