Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578619 Posts in 73765 Topics by 29013 Members - Latest Member: CM95 May 05, 2024, 05:54:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Best Female Muscle Websites
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best Female Muscle Websites  (Read 79494 times)

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Best Websites to Become a Member
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 09:49:32 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A little too much of Shannon Courtney though IMO

That's not possible :) Wonder how long it will be before the HDP/CW/TF guys set up a site for her.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 09:49:32 pm »

qwqw

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 10:36:38 pm »
To each his own. Would be cool to see a bit more Rikki Smead on there though. ;D

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2013, 02:08:21 am »
A little too much of Shannon Courtney though IMO

There are so many things wrong with this statement I don't even know where to begin.  TBH, they probably had a big lift in their revenue which is why they keep releasing new stuff of her.  How could they not when she works with no one else but them.  I can imagine the same thing happens to muscle angels when they release new material of Alina Popa for like a straight month.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

qwqw

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2013, 07:27:31 pm »
I get it, a lot of guys like her, and I like her, too -- to an extent. She's got great legs, but I prefer the upper body/face of Tanya. There's nothing wrong with having some clips of her on there, but this month alone (so far), 7 out of the 24 new clips have been of her, and that proportion seems way to high for a site about Tanya. Granted, this Shannon streak is pretty recent, so perhaps the proportion of her updates won't be as high in the future. I would say it would be more reasonable to have about as many clip updates of her as there are of Lindsey, Tara, Rikki, etc. This month so far, there have been 2 clips of Tara and 1 of Lindsey, which puts Tanya clips at around 60%. This seems low for a site about Tanya.

You're probably right about her clips getting them more money, though.

Offline Gourmetguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB - The way women should be :)
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 05:38:31 pm »
I was a member of Alina Popa's site for a month.

you can download all the videos and they are high definition

the photos are full quality also.

Though out of respect i didn't post any to this forum

I do recommend it, simple interface but possibly lacking in other features
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Offline Gourmetguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB - The way women should be :)
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 05:46:22 pm »
I was a member of Alina Popa's site for a month.

you can download all the videos and they are high definition

the photos are full quality also.

Though out of respect i didn't post any to this forum

I do recommend it, simple interface but possibly lacking in other features

sorry I should have posted this in the main forum

accidentally posted here
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

qwqw

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 12:31:36 pm »
...and today's "update" at Tanyafitness is a link to buy a clip of Shannon over at hdphysiques

lolwut

At least there was a legit update yesterday  :clap:

fredzeppelin

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2013, 12:40:29 am »
I have to give props to USA Muscle Women.com. The two best downloads on my Hard Drive are from them:
1) the 2012 Tampa Bay Pro Pump Room: I've had this one for months now and still don't get tired of it. Bronzed
beefcake beauties like Sarah Hayes (complete package), Colette Guimond (breathtakingly huge), Drorit Kernes (stunningly
beautiful), Irene Andersen, Nancy Lewis, Kim Pereze and others, up close and personal in the pump room, all in high definition.
Literally a Desert Island Download, I am always coming back to this one. 2) the 2012 Nationals, Backstage Posing. Got this one
just to see monster beauty Tina Zampa at her massive finest, and it is so worth it. Total Keeper.

Both of these vids are relatively cheap ($30 or so), in glorious HD, and give you a ton of women for the buck. I particularly love pump room
videos, not only because the women are in tip top shape, tanned, groomed and lovely, but also you get to see them in RELAXED
poses -- you can gawk at their muscles as they are walking around,  lounging or chatting to one another.

Check the site out, there are vids there to suit every preference.   

samusaran

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2013, 01:20:34 am »
i agree. i love behind the scene footage. and OMG Sarah Hayes! :woohoo:

Offline JunkPunk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2013, 08:19:12 am »
Talking about personal sites I have 3 I have opinions to impart.
First, and this pains me to say this, but Debi Laszewski's has to be the worst. She was the girl that got me into FBB, but she rightfully shouldn't have a site up. It's not because she doesn't deserve it, but it's simply not worth paying any amount to be a member of a site that has just been updated for the first time since February I think. Maybe she'll be more regular now, but I'm not counting on it.
Second would be Aleesha Young's site. I was a firm supporter even when some of the material in the updates started getting lean until there were no updates. Now that there are semi regular updates with her new blonde look I'm back up with it, but again the issue is consistency of material posted. It seems that the site will be consistent with updates and then complete silence for a week and a half. You are averaging about 3 new posts of material per month. Not bad, but not great.
Lastly is Julie Bourassa's website which is probably the best personal site I've been a member of. New updates every sunday and you know what to expect from the coming updates because she maps out what is coming out per update. I'm looking forward to her new site which is supposed to be up and running middle of this month.

qwqw

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2013, 06:51:05 pm »
How do the videos on Julie Bourassa's site compare to those of her on HDPhysiques, MuscleAngels, etc.? Thanks.

nunyabizness

Site reviews and help choosing next site to join
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2014, 11:04:54 pm »
Hello fine people of Saradas. I join at least one pay site every month. Mostly adult sites but I have joined a few fitness model and FBB sites after finding images on the forum. I will post my opinions of the ones I have joined, but I would also like some help in choosing the next site to join. Of the sites I have joined, here are the ones that come to mind:

1. Krivs Studios. Thumbs up. Great value. Only $12 (I believe it went to $13 this month) Beautiful women. Lots of quality images. My only gripe is that they are non nude. As much as I love skimpy bikinis and sexy dresses, I love to see fit women nude.

2. Land of Venus. Thumbs down. Minimal updates. Lousy image quality and one of the worst site layouts I have experienced.

3. Muscle Tease. Thumbs up. Nice site. Decent amount of content. Some nude sets.

4. Aziani Iron. Thumbs up. Quality images. Sexy women. My only gripe is that the site is new and there is not a huge amount of content. I was pretty much done with the site after 3 days. I am smitten by Abby Marie.

I am hesitant about my next purchase. Too many times I get drawn in by the "Tour" and samples, only to find the majority of the content is not up to par. I am considering Fit Foxes, Naughty and Fit, and Her Biceps. I want a site with a large amount of content, very hot fitness models and nudity. Fit Foxes and Her Biceps do not appear to have nudity, leaving Naughty and Fit as the most likely choice. Does anyone have experience with these sites? To give you some info on my tastes, Brienne Olson, Heather Dees, Abby Marie and Cindy Landolt each take my breathe away. Absolutely stunning women.

qwqw

Re: Site reviews and help choosing next site to join
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2014, 11:36:38 pm »
Herbiceps is a good site, but if you're looking for nudity, don't waste your money. There's also hdphysiques (and tanyafitness), but you won't find nudity there either. Good sites otherwise though. There's the shemuscle sites, but I think you can only stream the videos, can't download them directly if I recall (yes, I know there are ways around that). If you're into wrestling/scissors type stuff, some of the content on utopia and scissorvixens is topless. Sorry I'm not familiar with the other sites you mentioned, so can't help you there.

How often does Krivs Studio post updates? For some reason I had thought it was a dead site.

deerfott

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2014, 05:19:47 am »
I want a site with a large amount of content, very hot fitness models and nudity.

That kind of site doesn't really exist. Very few fitness models ever pose nude.

As for naughtyandfit.com, there are only a few girls that could actually be consider "fitness models." There are some nude sets, but many are only topless or non nude. Plus, the content is very old. In fact, most of the girls on the site are no longer modeling.

There are a few fitness types on musclepinups.com, but the majority of the models are FBB.

I join at least one pay site every month. Mostly adult sites but I have joined a few fitness model and FBB sites after finding images on the forum.

Please consider sharing some of the content from the sites you have been a member of with the rest of us.

Offline MM2K

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2014, 04:37:34 pm »
Pretty much what Hotheat said. Herbiceps is basically an even better version of krivstudios. But yeah, no nudity. By the way, I think krivstudios is still operating, just not updating as frequently as usual.

Naughty and Fit actually has pretty good material overall, but as Hotheat said, most of the models on there are retired and it is old content that is available for a much cheaper price than it used to be. I actually think you will enjoy it. Look up Dee Ann Donovan , Peggy Vee/ Megan Lee. You find nudes of them on there. There is  a really fit blonde milf on there that actually gets pretty explicit but I cant remember her name. If you like Megan Lee/ Peggy Vee you will find some hot stuff of her on fiterotic and the bondage channel. But again, these models are pretty much retired.

Have you joined fitadultstars ? If you really like Abby Marie and Nikki Warner you will want to join that site. If not, you will want to avoid it.

Landofvenus has really taken a downfall. Im not sure she even runs that site anymore.

Anilos and Karups OW has more hot material of Abby Marie.
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Best Female Muscle Websites

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View