Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572611 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:49:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Reviews  (Read 4831 times)

Offline dowen

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Session Reviews
« on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:07 pm »
Here are a few of my Session Reviews - I am into the girls who are superior to men, know it, and know how much it turns us on!!  A beautiful and feminine girl is a must!

Top Quality

Yasmin- what you've heard about the scissors are true, strongest legs out there, and so beautiful, sexy and dominant-  her voice has been in my head for years telling me I was her boy toy- because she is so sexy and it was so true

Yvonne- this girl is amazing, ball of energy, fantastic personality, so skilled and beautiful, and loves to dominant her men

Brigita - what a woman, so beautiful, does sweat a little, but biceps are out of this world, she is so skilled can kill a man very easily and loves to turn on the man with her strength

Honorable Mention

Calicalves- kneeling at her calves and being allowed to worship her feet and calves was very exhilirating!

Arekah - very beautiful and powerful, a true viking goddess queen

Severa- what a Goddess, so tall and truly understands worship and my feelings of wanting to be dominated!

Megan Abshire- loved those biceps- such a nice and fun girl!

Mikayla- what an amazingly nice girl and beautiful!!  she loved putting on her heels for me and towering over me and then cuddling me- that was a lot of fun

Just Below Honorable Mention

Frankie Z- so hot and great breast smother, but not so fit

Paloma Parra- She put my face in her chest muscles and wouldn't let go- i loved it

Jen Scarpetta - ridiculous body, amazing glutes, but it just didn't click for some reason

Sunfire- that breast smother alone was worth the session!

Further Below

TheAZTan- very sensual and accommodating, and we played a great fantasy - a touch too manly

Maria Garcia- a real tease - nice muscles, but she is a tiny girl

Danielle Figure Power-  She was too manly for me, though good from far

Jaime Buffalari -  Nice girl, but her body wasn't fit when I saw her!

**  I am trying to see Oana and some others this year- I will post if I find something amazing!

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session Reviews
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 11:37:35 pm »
Here are a few of my Session Reviews - I am into the girls who are superior to men, know it, and know how much it turns us on!!  A beautiful and feminine girl is a must!

Top Quality

Yasmin- what you've heard about the scissors are true, strongest legs out there, and so beautiful, sexy and dominant-  her voice has been in my head for years telling me I was her boy toy- because she is so sexy and it was so true

Yvonne- this girl is amazing, ball of energy, fantastic personality, so skilled and beautiful, and loves to dominant her men

Brigita - what a woman, so beautiful, does sweat a little, but biceps are out of this world, she is so skilled can kill a man very easily and loves to turn on the man with her strength

Honorable Mention

Calicalves- kneeling at her calves and being allowed to worship her feet and calves was very exhilirating!

Arekah - very beautiful and powerful, a true viking goddess queen

Severa- what a Goddess, so tall and truly understands worship and my feelings of wanting to be dominated!

Megan Abshire- loved those biceps- such a nice and fun girl!

Mikayla- what an amazingly nice girl and beautiful!!  she loved putting on her heels for me and towering over me and then cuddling me- that was a lot of fun

Just Below Honorable Mention

Frankie Z- so hot and great breast smother, but not so fit

Paloma Parra- She put my face in her chest muscles and wouldn't let go- i loved it

Jen Scarpetta - ridiculous body, amazing glutes, but it just didn't click for some reason

Sunfire- that breast smother alone was worth the session!

Further Below

TheAZTan- very sensual and accommodating, and we played a great fantasy - a touch too manly

Maria Garcia- a real tease - nice muscles, but she is a tiny girl

Danielle Figure Power-  She was too manly for me, though good from far

Jaime Buffalari -  Nice girl, but her body wasn't fit when I saw her!

**  I am trying to see Oana and some others this year- I will post if I find something amazing!

Thanks for sharing... I never met anyone on your top quality list. I did meet some of the "Honorable Mention" ladies.

Paloma Parra - I always wanted to meet , she told me all the time she would come to the U.S but it never happened.

Jen Scarpetta - I agree with most of your points, except we got along extremely well. She made me feel like she genuinely was interested in our meeting.

Sunfire - Would have loved to meet, but wasn't sensual enough for me.

I'm a little surprised about Figure Power, I never anyone say that.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 04:33:34 am »
I just had a session with Tan.  I did not find her to be in any way shape or form " manly."   She is just a very attractive big muscular strong sexy amazon women.   

captain lee

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:47:14 pm »
Nice review.  I think more posts like these are what I would like to see on this discussion group as opposed to the nonsense that some people come up for topics.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 02:05:07 pm »
would agree- thanks for posting

Offline pitch

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 04:14:14 pm »
Thanks for the reviews! These types I really like and it is very helpful

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 04:22:51 pm »
Wondeful!
I'm really interested in what a session with Oana could be!
Thanks and karma!

Offline realun

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 03:14:39 am »
Great review - thanks!

The only one you mentioned that I saw was Yasmin. I agree. She was unbelievably strong legs. Very nice woman too, I saw her hours after our session at a restaurant and she invited me over to sit with her and chat. I'd definitely repeat with Yasmin, and I would like to see several of the others you reviewed.

Thank you!

Offline Prosperity

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 09:52:40 am »
I once had a session 15 years ago with Lisa Houston (remember her?) and she told me then that Paloma was looking for an American man to marry so she could move to the US.  Too bad that never happened!

Offline scwop291

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 09:50:50 pm »
Just how sensual did it get with aztan? I'm looking at spending some time with her..

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View