Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572625 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:23:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alessandra Alves de Lima  (Read 43810 times)

Offline lisco

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Alessandra Alves de Lima
« on: September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 pm »
I saw Alessandra alves in Las Vegas recently. I set it up thru the site showup23 and it worked. I made the deposit thru the site and she whatsapped me an hour later setting everything up. It will be the last session I ever do. I always worshipped these muscular women in my mind, and then I actually slayed the dragon. Out of all the women in the world to worship, I had finally set up a session with the biggest girl out there. I got to the hotel and we had ourselves one hell of an hour of muscle worship. There came a time when I was in between her thighs when I thought to myself, “oh, this is kind of stupid and lame”. We have these fantasies of massive chicks when we’re on the computer, and then we book these sessions in real life and you just kind of realize that it’s all kind of stupid. It’s time to get off of the computer and find a real chick for yourself. Or else we’ll all be jacking off until we die. Alessandra was great tho. Just the biggest leg muscles you could ever imagine rubbing and kissing. I feel like after my session with her I can finally stop this muscle fetish madness, and get on with my life. Real life muscle worship sessions are never as awesome as we think they are whilst holding our hard dicks in front of our screens. But god dam, her thighs are huge.

Alessandra Alvez Lima

Forum Saradas

Alessandra Alves de Lima
« on: September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 pm »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alessandra Alves de Lima
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 11:51:57 pm »
That all seemed a bit performative but what do I know?
I mostly do wrestling sessions but I've gone for worship every so often, and I'll continue too. After a while you've seen pretty much every kind of physique in the industry up close, at that point it's the girl's own personality that helps make a worship session really fun. Basically, it evolves into you wanting to spend an hour with a cool girl who just happens to have a great body, and it's up to you to decide on how much doing something like that is worth to you.
Alessandra is really cute, combine that with the personality from her videos and I doubt I'd regret meeting her, let alone decide the whole notion is dumb after having done so. But again that's me.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 12:41:05 am »
While she's got nice quads, she isn't remotely "the biggest girl out there."

"Real life muscle worship sessions are never as awesome as we think they are..." So one session qualifies you as an expert? I must be slow, because it took me awhile to figure out what I like. Scissors are a good example. Based on all the fetish material out there, you'd think it's the be all and end all. And while for some guys I'm sure it is, it does nothing for me, so I don't do it anymore - though sometimes you're not given a choice in the matter. Echoing what boyofwinter said, my sessions nowadays are personality driven, and occasionally they are awesome. But it takes a certain comfort level to achieve that sort of interaction.

"It’s time to get off of the computer and find a real chick for yourself..." Now you're speaking wisdom, at least for yourself. Everyone is different, with different circumstances. But if you can do it, I'd certainly encourage it.

Hope you enjoyed those thighs, because if you follow through on your rhetoric, you're never going to experience anything like that again.

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 06:54:48 pm »
Totally get this sentiment--the fantasy always seems to outpace reality, though there are of course degrees. Kind of felt that way a little after my first session, though in my case I went back for more bites of the apple after.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 08:58:06 pm »
Echoing what boyofwinter said, my sessions nowadays are personality driven, and occasionally they are awesome.

i think this is a big part of it - the personality of the sessionette and how it aligns with what you are looking for. My first session kind of left me like the OP. Kind of underwhelmed. I didn't have another session for a few years. The second one was leagues better. The personality of the session girl, her physique, etc. It matched with what I now realize I like.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 12:59:21 am »
I met the best physique I'll ever put my hands on in a worship session in 1996 and I knew that would be the case as soon as it happened. I've found various reasons to have other sessions since then and enjoyed practically all of them.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 06:27:33 am »
Even though there have been sessions i have left saying MEH or go home unsatisfied, i still look for more. I know eventually i have to stop. Theres been periods of time I stop because of finances or because my schedule with my significant other won’t allow it. But i think what he is trying to say is unless you date or marry someone like this, its all fake at the end of the day cuz you are paying for it!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 11:57:36 am »
I think what he is trying to say is unless you date or marry someone like this, its all fake at the end of the day cuz you are paying for it!
I agree he's trying to say that, but it makes no sense. What is fake? the interactions? the physical part itself? I've never had a session where I got the impression the way she was acting was entirely disingenuous, I think you really do get some of their real personality. Don't we all pretend at least a little, moderate ourselves in some way, whenever we spend time with other people? I've dated muscular women, worship sessions didn't feel any 'less real' in the moment and knowing I paid to spend the time hasn't dulled the memories at all, in fact it's often felt nice knowing that I've helped her out with her bb career/life at least a little.

Offline Buck33

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 12:51:57 am »
Someone else had the chance to meet Alessandra in Las Vegas ?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Chadr90

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 06:59:54 am »
Yes, I did.  Seeing this woman standing before you wearing only a thong is a sight to behold.  I have done over 50 sessions with legendary providors, and this was my favorite.  I can't comment on her wrestling, becuase the session was sensual muscle worship.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 08:58:09 am »
Anyone get any lifts from her? I seen her lift in heels

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2019, 09:41:26 pm »
I'm planning on seeing her in London in November. Any other thoughts to share? Most importantly, how good is her English? I would normally send an email with my ideas for our time and want to make sure I'm not getting too complicated if her English isn't great, or too simple if she speaks strong English.

Speaking of strong, how are her scissors?

Thanks

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2019, 12:53:24 pm »
Her English is not good but you can use 'google translate' to Portuguese and send her the email, then translate it back for yourself. 

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2019, 04:36:29 pm »
I’m having a really hard time finding a way to contact her. Anybody who’s already sessioned with her please help? DM might be easier. Would be hugely grateful. That show up site is utterly shit. Error messages, no replies from help desk, nothing works. Hardly a spot to send a deposit when I can’t even send a message!

Offline zone3000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2019, 05:32:02 pm »
I’m having a really hard time finding a way to contact her. Anybody who’s already sessioned with her please help? DM might be easier. Would be hugely grateful. That show up site is utterly shit. Error messages, no replies from help desk, nothing works. Hardly a spot to send a deposit when I can’t even send a message!

I used this email to contact her and I have received response from her so far ; alessandraalima9@gmail.com

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alessandra Alves de Lima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View