Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579336 Posts in 73926 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 11:50:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)  (Read 43244 times)

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Re: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2020, 07:56:17 pm »
Is some F/F strength stuff something you'd ever consider doing more of? You've done a little but it's usually between one tiny girl and one much bigger girl and is essentially the emasculation stuff but replacing the guy with a tiny girl. A lot of the time you've gotten lucky (like with the armwrestling between Novis and Chelsea Keyasko) and the smaller or bigger girl are either stronger or weaker respectively than expected meaning there have still been some good contests but it'd be cool to see more contests of strength between equally sized girls. Rachelle Carter for instance is always armwrestling against girls twice her size with no real chance of victory; I understand it can be difficult to get the girls together for shooting but you have had so many great, strong models who have done multiple VODs and are up for male armwrestling that seeing some of them test their strength against each other would be amazing. I kind of get the impression that F/F armwrestling and strength stuff isn't that popular but what is your view on this?

We would definitely love to be able to acquire that sort of content, but in reality, there simply are not that many big women out there. So, the odds of having 2 of them available in the same place at the same time are pretty small. And then if you do manage to have 2 of them, the chances are even smaller that both will be interested in armwrestling. With the number of publicized injuries scaring so many people nowadays, several just draw a hard line - "I don't armwrestle".  Other strength contests present less risk and thus less fear, though.

Logistics are an ongoing issue for the production team. All the best intentions in the world won't get 2 quality, equal-sized models - who are both gamers for what you are describing - into the studio at the same time. It all comes down to luck, timing, and how everyone is feeling on a particular day. I think they consistently send us pretty amazing content and we're thankful to all the women who choose to participate, regardless of what their individual parameters are.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2020, 10:13:43 pm »
so ... instead of some discounts, you just increased the prices lately !!
amazing !!

We don't always nail the sweet spot on pricing - some will be lower than the field might expect, while others may be a little higher than the field expected, but in general, the bulk of our library is priced below market for comparable products and that's not even accounting for the built-in discounts that the larger credit packages get.

If there is a specific title or 2 you think we may have made an error on, by all means, please email us and let us know. Views and sales are primary indicators, but we listen to everything our customers have to say.

Super Emasculation! - Ms_Show_N_Tell
125 credits...about 12 usd for just 8 minutes...is that a joke?
I Saradas

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2020, 03:18:28 pm »
Is some F/F strength stuff something you'd ever consider doing more of? You've done a little but it's usually between one tiny girl and one much bigger girl and is essentially the emasculation stuff but replacing the guy with a tiny girl. A lot of the time you've gotten lucky (like with the armwrestling between Novis and Chelsea Keyasko) and the smaller or bigger girl are either stronger or weaker respectively than expected meaning there have still been some good contests but it'd be cool to see more contests of strength between equally sized girls. Rachelle Carter for instance is always armwrestling against girls twice her size with no real chance of victory; I understand it can be difficult to get the girls together for shooting but you have had so many great, strong models who have done multiple VODs and are up for male armwrestling that seeing some of them test their strength against each other would be amazing. I kind of get the impression that F/F armwrestling and strength stuff isn't that popular but what is your view on this?

We would definitely love to be able to acquire that sort of content, but in reality, there simply are not that many big women out there. So, the odds of having 2 of them available in the same place at the same time are pretty small. And then if you do manage to have 2 of them, the chances are even smaller that both will be interested in armwrestling. With the number of publicized injuries scaring so many people nowadays, several just draw a hard line - "I don't armwrestle".  Other strength contests present less risk and thus less fear, though.

Logistics are an ongoing issue for the production team. All the best intentions in the world won't get 2 quality, equal-sized models - who are both gamers for what you are describing - into the studio at the same time. It all comes down to luck, timing, and how everyone is feeling on a particular day. I think they consistently send us pretty amazing content and we're thankful to all the women who choose to participate, regardless of what their individual parameters are.

That's totally understandable I guess, it's just such a shame that the glory days of 2010-2015 where nearly every other day the site was posting legit armwrestling are so far behind us. Some of the emasculation matches are okay but most are just that; emasculation, and it's clear a lot of them are far from legit. The F/F matches are my favourites because in nearly all cases both sides have no ulterior motive and are therefore trying for the win, I don't think there'd be much fun in seeing the guys just crush the models in legit matches (although there are good examples of F/M like in the Angelica Enberg VOD where she wins some and loses some but it all seems legit) so I think F/F is the best chance at good legit matches. I remember on the old site there was a great matchup between Monstress and Jackie Horan, and the latter was super dominant even against big girls in all her other matches so when she was given no ground and was eventually forced down it confirmed Monstress' power to me more so than any of the feats she has done since.

Also, the previous post about VODs reminded me to bring up that there are a couple of them (even among only the ones I've bought) where footage is literally repeated to make up the runtime. Most recently the Rachel White emasculation VOD repeats the game of mercy twice, and also I'm pretty sure I can recall an older VOD with Syleena Adams, Kendra Newton and Rachelle Carter repeats sizeable chunks (at least 2 minutes) of flexing between the good armwrestling stuff. There's probably some others I've forgotten plus I often skip around the VODs so have likely missed even more cases like this; it's not an endemic problem and obviously I would hope these are just oversights but it's a little irritating to find repeat footage given the price paid for these VODs.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2020, 02:16:06 am »
That's totally understandable I guess, it's just such a shame that the glory days of 2010-2015 where nearly every other day the site was posting legit armwrestling are so far behind us. Some of the emasculation matches are okay but most are just that; emasculation, and it's clear a lot of them are far from legit. The F/F matches are my favourites because in nearly all cases both sides have no ulterior motive and are therefore trying for the win, I don't think there'd be much fun in seeing the guys just crush the models in legit matches (although there are good examples of F/M like in the Angelica Enberg VOD where she wins some and loses some but it all seems legit) so I think F/F is the best chance at good legit matches. I remember on the old site there was a great matchup between Monstress and Jackie Horan, and the latter was super dominant even against big girls in all her other matches so when she was given no ground and was eventually forced down it confirmed Monstress' power to me more so than any of the feats she has done since.

Also, the previous post about VODs reminded me to bring up that there are a couple of them (even among only the ones I've bought) where footage is literally repeated to make up the runtime. Most recently the Rachel White emasculation VOD repeats the game of mercy twice, and also I'm pretty sure I can recall an older VOD with Syleena Adams, Kendra Newton and Rachelle Carter repeats sizeable chunks (at least 2 minutes) of flexing between the good armwrestling stuff. There's probably some others I've forgotten plus I often skip around the VODs so have likely missed even more cases like this; it's not an endemic problem and obviously I would hope these are just oversights but it's a little irritating to find repeat footage given the price paid for these VODs.

We understand not wanting to pay for identical content twice. There are a few reasons why the same footage might appear in different VODs - ordinarily, a segment might fit with more than one title or it could just be an oversight.

Whenever you find that you've bought the same stuff twice, let us know and we'll arrange the appropriate refund right away.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2020, 12:28:13 pm »

We understand not wanting to pay for identical content twice. There are a few reasons why the same footage might appear in different VODs - ordinarily, a segment might fit with more than one title or it could just be an oversight.

Whenever you find that you've bought the same stuff twice, let us know and we'll arrange the appropriate refund right away.

It isn't that I've bought the same stuff twice in different VODs, just that some of the stuff (like the two VODs I mentioned) features shows up twice in the same VOD. And in some cases (like those I mentioned) it leads to minutes worth of duplicated footage, so you wouldn't be paying $8 for 10 minutes like advertised but instead $8 for 8 minutes. The Triple Threat VOD has segments of Sean going through various poses with Syleena and Kendra scattered throughout, I only noticed due to repeat audio conversation but it appears about 2:30 of flexing is repeated in full so over 1/5 of the VOD is repeat footage.

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2020, 09:43:52 pm »
Bro VOD s is a lot of money loss, most are the same thing.  I have now stopped buying.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2020, 10:20:49 pm »
It isn't that I've bought the same stuff twice in different VODs, just that some of the stuff (like the two VODs I mentioned) features shows up twice in the same VOD. And in some cases (like those I mentioned) it leads to minutes worth of duplicated footage, so you wouldn't be paying $8 for 10 minutes like advertised but instead $8 for 8 minutes. The Triple Threat VOD has segments of Sean going through various poses with Syleena and Kendra scattered throughout, I only noticed due to repeat audio conversation but it appears about 2:30 of flexing is repeated in full so over 1/5 of the VOD is repeat footage.

My apologies for misreading your earlier post. You said exactly that - I just interpreted it the other way!

One of the things people used to ask me for (not sure about Mike) was to have slower flexing in the videos.  A lot of muscle models flex at hyperspeed. It's crazy sometimes. lol So, from the consumer side, I would get requests to have certain sequences done in slow-mo, and people would sometimes want to see the original, followed by a slower version.  I haven't watched the full videos you have referenced, but it sounds like a very reasonable criticism to me. I'll apply a refund to those you've already bought and after I get a chance to review the products, I will raise your concern the next time we're discussing what sort of edits we'd like to see.  We believe we have some formulas that are working very well, but we are always looking to improve value.  Thank you for this quality feedback.

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2020, 02:05:45 am »
Final thing I want to point out (I promise haha) is that most of the Lindsey Cope VODs have been released as membership clips in a similar case to that of Yari Ramos. Not really much of an issue as those VODs were released so long ago, but probably a good thing to maybe remove those VODs so people don't end up unknowingly paying for content which is readily available for much cheaper?

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2020, 03:51:53 am »
Why doesn't Herbiceps use the real name of the woman in the VODs? It would be good to know her name so we can see their insta**** feeds.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2020, 04:23:01 am »
Why doesn't Herbiceps use the real name of the woman in the VODs? It would be good to know her name so we can see their inst@gram feeds.

Because they want you to look them up on HerBicepsCam, not Insta****.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2020, 07:16:46 pm »
Why doesn't Herbiceps use the real name of the woman in the VODs? It would be good to know her name so we can see their inst@gram feeds.

Some models prefer to be known by stage names. As to advertising for IG, there are plenty of other sites for that - we're in a different business.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2020, 10:19:24 pm »

Some models prefer to be known by stage names. As to advertising for IG, there are plenty of other sites for that - we're in a different business.

Plus, TBH, its not difficult to figure out who-is-who if you really need to know.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2020, 10:33:02 am »
Who is the girl Lauranda Nall is armwrestling in her most recent VOD?

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2020, 03:51:14 pm »
your attitude for the members is so humiliating...still no old VOD posted...why?
do you believe that someone will buy VOD older than 3 years?
and what about your promise for discounts when buying 3 or more videos?
and please, do find someone who can hold the camera steady....Sean may be great photographer,
but when is making videos is moving camera to much, and angles are awful...
oh...and stop lying with your "tags"...it`s disgraceful!!
I Saradas

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2020, 08:51:27 pm »
your attitude for the members is so humiliating...still no old VOD posted...why?
do you believe that someone will buy VOD older than 3 years?
and what about your promise for discounts when buying 3 or more videos?
and please, do find someone who can hold the camera steady....Sean may be great photographer,
but when is making videos is moving camera to much, and angles are awful...
oh...and stop lying with your "tags"...it`s disgraceful!!
They're a little slow about taking action. HB + opened one year after the promised date. Maybe they will fulfill these demands a year later. I also stopped buying VOD very expensive

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View