Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581081 Posts in 74118 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 20, 2024, 09:29:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  2013 Mid Year Review
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2013 Mid Year Review  (Read 7736 times)

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2013 Mid Year Review
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 01:14:03 pm »
All three are beautiful, sexy, strong women who love to fight and dominate.   Arekah is by far the strongest. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 01:14:03 pm »

dobe44

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2013, 08:49:44 pm »
Arekah is bigger and more powerful but less technical. If we are talking about scissors, Arekah has a huge crush effect due to leverage and strength. All 3 are fun and game but Arekah is definitely the strongest and can really go over the top on aggression if thats what you want.

Tru_Gent

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 12:57:11 am »

Out of those on your list I've sessioned with 7 of them. Who do you think would win in an elimination type tournament? I sometimes like to imagine how cool it'd be if someone could arrange something like this.

dobe44

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 12:14:05 pm »
I am going to say Volcano would win a tournament of the girls I listed - she already competes and is quite a physical specimen. Arekah's size would make any of her matches interesting but there are a few on the list with formal jiu jitsu training who could pull off a trick and choke her out I think

Offline heltershelter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 12:08:36 am »
Thanks for the information. I'm a newbie here and just getting into things. The more information the better!

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
More 2013 Reviews
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48:43 pm »
Excellent job as usual Dobe, you are the man!

Thought I would chime in here as well with reviews of six I have seen in the first half of 2013.  As I have mentioned before, I think my preferences are similar to Dobe’s – fit rather than FBB’s, attractive and up for a strenuous semi-comp roll.  Ratings zero to four stars for looks and performance:

KATHY AMAZON, Looks **, Performance ***.  No sooner do I tell you that I don’t prefer FBB’s and yet I had good time with Kathy to start off the year.  Huge, playful, a little bit of wrestling, and a toy show to remember!

VERONICA VALENTINE, Looks ***, Performance **.  Raved about her last year and she’s still fun but, for whatever reason, not as competitive as I like this time around.  Maybe caught her on long day.

JULIE SQUEEZE, Looks ****, Performance ***.  As I mentioned in previous post, Julie is leaner and hotter than ever.  There was a moment when she was bending over me with her ass in the air that is forever imprinted.  Only drawback (and more my fault than hers) was we spent too much time catching up since last meeting instead of wrestling. 

SAFA, Looks **, Performance **.  Dobe was right on about Safa in his report last time – nonstop energy in a crazed way.  She’s cute with a nice set of engineered breasts.  Although the room was free of smoke, her breath smelled heavily of cigarettes and that was a big turn-off for me.

HARLEY RAE, Looks ****, Performance **.  Her pics at sessiongirls and http://www.modelmayhem.com/2594720 are real and recent – a blonde hottie!!  New to the business so not very skilled but she’s game and fun.  Who could possibly complain about facesitting by this beauty?!  I will repeat. 

MAHEA, Looks ***, Performance ****.  Probably my new fave – just about the perfect combination of beauty, strength and skills for me.  We were surprisingly evenly matched but I think she was just taking it easy on me.  See her if you’re looking for a great semi to competitive roll.         

Judah_B

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2013, 02:13:16 am »
Great review! I just met Jolie two days ago.  Probably my favorite session of all time.  She is such a sweetheart and a lot of fun.  Hard not to fall in love with her accent, looks, and personality. 

Offline luvto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 2nd Half 2013 Reviews
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2013, 12:25:00 am »
Looks like I’m done with sessions for the year so I thought I’d share reviews of the half dozen sessions I had in the 2nd half of 2013.  Scoring is same as above as I did for the first half of the year with four stars being the best.  Enjoy:

ROBIN, Looks **, Performance ****.  Actually saw Robin twice in the 2nd half of 2013.  The first time I thought Robin had finally started to slow down as I pretty much dominated the entire session.  When I saw Robin three months later she remembered our earlier session and was determined to get revenge.  She totally kicked my ass during this second session.  At one point I thought for sure I would get my first submission with an arm bar but she somehow wriggled free using her super lithe yoga body and submitted me for at least the sixth time that night.  Sore, both my body and ego, but renewed in my faith in the incredible Robin!

JULIE SQUEEZE, Looks ***, Performance ****.   Also saw Julie alone twice in the 2nd half of 2013.  And as with Robin, the first time I had the upper hand winning the majority of submissions.  Not sure why again the roles were reversed a month later but Julie dominated this second session with some awesome neck and body squeezes.  Was Julie stronger or me weaker the second time around?  Or maybe Julie had fewer sessions that day?  Regardless, great time as always with Julie and she remains one of my faves.

JENNIE VAUGHN AND JULIE SQUEEZE, Looks ***, Performance ***.  Tag team with Julie and her friend Jennie.  Julie looked extra scrumptious this day while Jennie is super athletic but not as skilled or competitive as Julie.  Jennie is also perhaps the funniest wrestler I have met and her stories are hilarious.  Together, a very enjoyable hour.               

MAHEA, Looks ***, Performance ****.  As noted from my notes on the 1st half of 2013, Mahea is an incredible combination of beauty, strength, and skill.  She had been training hard for a fight when I saw her recently and it was obvious she had packed on more muscle since seeing her earlier in the year.  Because of this, what used to be a fairly even match was no longer.  Mahea had the upper hand throughout and I loved it!

All in all, a very good second half of 2013 with four awesome and friendly ladies.  The only downside was a no call, no show from one of my faves Hotstuff Hollie.   This is the second time in as many years in which I have confirmed appointments with Hollie a few hours before only to find her not there or not answering her door when I arrive at her hotel.  Don’t get me wrong, Hollie is a super fun session once you meet but words to the wise, don’t travel far to meet Hollie, she may stand you up.    

Tall6969

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 06:23:50 pm »
Excellent Post and information!!!  Very handy for a Saradas Newbie like me.  I will be stepping up my FBB session activity in 2014 and your post gets me off to a good start on who I've been considering and who I should consider in the upcoming new year. 

Thanks Much!!

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 07:58:01 pm »
Thanks for your report  8). I have only one question, why didn't you pick any of FBB?

Just a coincidence or?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  2013 Mid Year Review

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View