Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581699 Posts in 74167 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 01:37:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Danis muscles (true story)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Danis muscles (true story)  (Read 8344 times)

Offline Danislittlesub

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Danis muscles (true story)
« on: February 08, 2022, 06:17:22 pm »
Part 1

I woke up on the floor of our home gym to find her standing over me. She knelt down and grabbed my collar and firmly pulled me towards her.

"I want you to realise how easy I went just then, I barely used 20% of my strength. Annoy me again and I might just decide to try a little harder and put you in hospital...got it?"

She let go of my collar and just walked away, with me staring at the muscle bound calves, thighs and glutes which were bulging through her tights, my mind flashing back to just how effortlessly she held my head and neck between them moments before she flexed a little and everything went black...

I always knew she was strong, ridiculously strong in fact, she's been doing gymnastics since she was 3 and has been on the elite program from a young age. On top of that, she started doing jiu-jitsu from the age of 9 as supplementary training and now is also involved with some powerlifting. She's constantly training or working out, about 36 hours a week I think. Regardless of that, I can't describe the fear that engulfed me the moment I was caught helplessly in what I well know now as a reverse headscissor hold. It made me realise just how easy she must have been going all those times we had practice sparred...

I didn't know what to do, how to react...

Dani, my little sister had just put me away with her legs...It was that exact moment when my life changed...

Forum Saradas

Offline TaleTitan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love stories.
Re: Danis muscles (true story)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 09:48:25 pm »
Such a pity that this is so short. Looking forwards to more!

Offline Danislittlesub

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Danis dominance (true story)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 01:50:33 am »
I'm not expecting anyone reading this to be able to directly relate to my particular situation. It's not something one would face every day.

You read the above correctly, this really happened. Dani my little sister had just effortlessly knocked me out cold with her muscular legs and to make matters worse, her choice of words after she woke me up: "I want you to realise how easy I went just then, I barely used 20% of my strength. Annoy me again and I might just decide to try a little harder and put you in hospital...got it?" Indicated that she would do it again and try harder if she felt like she had to....

Throughout the rest of the day, the sequence of events that led to me being at the mercy of her legs kept replaying in my head. I didn't talk to her for the rest of the day, didn't talk to anyone in fact. I mean how could I? I wanted to ask her what I did for her to knock me out like that, but i was frightened that it would trigger her to do it again...I was frightened of my own little sister...It was too embarrassing to speak about it with my parents or my friends or anyone else I knew, but I had to get this off my chest somehow.

The first thing I decided to do was learn more about the move she used on me. It wasn't a move she'd used or shown me before. I jumped on google and typed a few search options like "head held between thighs" and eventually i found it...

"The Reverse Headscissor"

As I read and learnt more about it, I realised that it was a move to asert dominance, power and also create a sense of humiliation for the one experiencing it.

I made an insta**** and searched "#headscissor" ...i couldn't believe it. There were thousands and thousands of posts, all pictures and short videos of women using that very move on men, some even knocking them out...
In the spur of the moment, I decided to send messages to a few of these accounts which had posted these headscissor pictures and also those who had commented on these posts. As i said, I needed to speak to someone about this, get it off my chest but I was too embarrassed to talk to someone I knew.

I typed the message "my little sister just knocked me out cold with her legs. I knew she was strong but what she did to me was frightening. She barely tried and I was out cold in seconds". Along with this, I sent a picture of her thighs which I took whilst she was resting on the couch. The picture was blurry...what would one expect when my hands were shaking out of fear firstly at the sight of her bulging thighs which dismantled me earlier and secondly at the thought of what she would do to me if she caught me taking the photo?

Then I waited until the next day.

I had so many replies: "Omg...her thighs are massive" "damn, you're so lucky" "please tell me more" "I wish I was in your position" "please send me more pics of her thighs" "could I please talk to her?" "You should make her do it again, only longer" "does she do sessions?"... I couldn't believe it. So many people were in awe of her muscles and more so what they did to me.

I was busily typing away, replying back to and conversing with a few of them when I heard her

"What are you doing"

I looked up and I could see my little sister standing just away from me. Fear took over me and I accidentally dropped my phone.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked as she picked my phone up...at this stage I was trembling. I didn't want to imagine what she would do to me if she saw I was talking to random people about her and showing them her thighs

"I'm sorry" I blurted out

She looked at the phone screen for moments, scrolled up and down and a short while later looked back at me.

"You know when I punished you yesterday, I wasn't sure that you had learnt your lesson. You've just proved me right. What did you say? Sorry? Oh don't worry you will be sorry"

She then walked towards me, her thighs flexing with each step...I knew what I was in for...

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 09:46:38 am »
Wow awesome

Offline Danislittlesub

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 02:05:11 am »
Part 3

Her thighs flexed with each step, the muscles bulging out, her shorts unable to contain them.

"What made you think that sending pictures of my thighs to random creeps was a good idea?"

Oh man i was literally trembling. Fear had engulfed me. I couldn't find any words.

"Why did you do it?" She asked, there was a command in her voice.

"I'm..I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry"

She wasn't happy with that answer. So took a short step closer and said "alright then, if you don't want to tell the truth then I'll question you another way"

At the completion of that sentence i involuntarily dropped to my knees. "Oh no, please, please not the thighs again, please please please. I'm being honest. I don't know what came over me. Please, I'm begging you"

"Lie down on the floor now" was her only reply

"Please, no please!"

"Alright then I'll make you" with this she stepped forward and tilted my head back so I was kneeling with my head facing the ceiling. In one swift move, she placed her bulging rock hard thighs on either side of my head. She had me in a standing reverse headscissor!

"I'm going to give you one final chance. Lie down on the floor, or I might just flatten your head"

She relaxed her legs a little and I frantically started to lie down, making sure I did what she asked this time.

She was standing over me. Her muscles clearly visible and popping in her legs and arms "We're going to have a little talk you and I". With that she knelt down and then positioned herself...before I knew it, I was trapped in the very move which she used to put me away before. Her perfect reverse headscissor. Her muscle bound thighs clamped onto either side of my head and neck, her bulging, rock hard glutes looking ever so dominant. She flexed a little as if to confirm that she was in charge and in full control. I almost passed out.

"Alright then, let's start again shall we? Why did you think it was a good idea to talk to random creeps about me and send them pictures of my thighs?"

Offline SilkWords

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 08:50:42 pm »
K+

Offline Danislittlesub

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 09:05:52 pm »
Part 4

It felt like groundhog day. I felt trapped, helpless, humiliated. For the 2nd time in 2 days, my little sister held me in her reverse headscissor hold.

"Why did you think it was a good idea to talk to random creeps about me and send them pictures of my thighs?" As she said thighs, she gently started to squeeze. I felt the pressure build around my neck and head. I was beginning to get light headed and I kid you not, i could hear my bones creak. I frantically started tapping on her hips to confirm that I was at her mercy and to beg to not squeeze any more. I felt her ease the pressure.

"And now you're touching my thighs without my permission...you just never learn do you?" With that the pressure increased again. I felt her muscular legs expand around me. The pain around my head and neck increased, I was starting to pass out. She eased the pressure again.

"Don't think you're getting away that easily today. Knocking you out can wait. Answer my question and I may just go easy on you. If not..." She followed this with a quick succession of pulsating gentle flexes of her glutes and thighs, each flex re-enforcing her dominance. I realised then that she could actually put me away for good if she wanted.

"I was...I was just shocked and fascinated by what you did to me...I didn't know you were that strong and powerful...I didn't know what to do, how to react, who to talk to...I'm sorry!...I didn't mean to send pictures of your thighs to people"

She gently flexed her legs once more.

"I want you to realise something" she said. "The reason I knocked you out in the first place was to let you know what I could do to you if you crossed the line. Now we have you here again, crossing the line"

The pressure was slowly building around me and the worst part is I was too scared to tap out...I mustered up some strength and asked "what have I done to cross the line??"

She eased the pressure. "That's for you to work out" she said. "I wasn't planning on using this move, but you asked for it..."

With that she opened her legs slightly wider, following this by bending her left knee and scooping my head up, it resting against her muscle bound calves. She anchored the hold with her right leg and it was set. The reverse figure 4 headscissor.

"Consider yourself lucky...not everyone gets to experience this move"

With that she flexed. I felt dizzy, light headed. The pressure around my head made it feel like it was about to explode.

Finally I blacked out. My little sisters legs had put me away yet again.

Offline Danislittlesub

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 02:00:21 am »
More parts to this story are coming up 🙏
And for those wondering, yes it is a true story.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2022, 02:04:15 am »
I'd love to see more!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Danis muscles (true story)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View