Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575341 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:46:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Dream Girls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dream Girls  (Read 32847 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dream Girls
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 04:25:26 am »
Yeah, it has to be a dream, girls don't get taller like that in real life, of course, in these kinds of stories, that is one thing that seems to happen time and again, and to tell you the truth, I was hoping that it wouldn't happen here, as otherwise, this has  been a really good story, that it has been a pleasure to read. Keep up the great work! k+!

Thanks! The girls won't get a lot taller in this story at least- let's just say they're spreading their limbs out a little in order to flex the amount of muscle that they plan to flex. 

I just hope he doesn't wake up one morning to find it really was nothing more than a dream ...

Spoiler- not going to happen. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 04:25:26 am »

Offline maxflax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2019, 12:03:37 am »
Yeah, it has to be a dream, girls don't get taller like that in real life, of course, in these kinds of stories, that is one thing that seems to happen time and again, and to tell you the truth, I was hoping that it wouldn't happen here, as otherwise, this has  been a really good story, that it has been a pleasure to read. Keep up the great work! k+!

Thanks! The girls won't get a lot taller in this story at least- let's just say they're spreading their limbs out a little in order to flex the amount of muscle that they plan to flex. 

Don't feel like you need to hold back tho :)
Some people (like me) LOVE a bit of height increase included into female muscle growth.
Gotta say, this is an incredibly promising start and 100% my jam!! Feels like a story that was made for me <3
I really love how you very very slowly tease their size without giving the flexing payoff away too soon.
Do you happen to have more stories? Gotta say I really dig your style!
Hey, here's maxflax!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 08:34:04 pm »

Don't feel like you need to hold back tho :)
Some people (like me) LOVE a bit of height increase included into female muscle growth.
Gotta say, this is an incredibly promising start and 100% my jam!! Feels like a story that was made for me <3
I really love how you very very slowly tease their size without giving the flexing payoff away too soon.
Do you happen to have more stories? Gotta say I really dig your style!

Glad you like it!  I plan to have other stories where the girls get noticeably taller, hopefully down the line, even if it doesn't show up a ton in this one.  I do have two more stories started if you're still interested- Sherry and Goddess in the Making.  Give 'em a lookover and feel free to let me know if they suck or not.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 07:17:03 am »
Yeah I gotta say you are a new star as far as I'm concerned. Was going to post in 'Creating Goddesses" or 'Sherry' but this one has so much potential too. I don't think you need to worry about our preferences too much when you're considering what size to make your women and girls, your own imagination is obviously up to the task so just follow it!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2019, 05:12:12 pm »
Took a while, but here's the next part.

As she lifted her arms and crunched down into the pose a second time, muscles began to crowd eachother on her growing frame.  Her ballooning biceps pressed against her pecs which in turn were beginning to push against her chin.  Her traps crept higher and higher, passing the top of her ears as her shoulders pressed wider and wider.  How in the world her shirt hadn't exploded off her body at this point, was beyond me.  Just as I thought she was done, she brought her arms up one more time.  I was so wired at this point, I didn't know if I would be able to take anymore.  She had closed her hands into fists so tightly, her knuckles had turned white.  Veins exploded from her hands, snaking down her forearms, literally popping out of her skin.  My mouth was dry as a desert at this point having been hanging open for so long.  Just as she was about short circuit my brain with the money shot, my mom called us down for pizza.  I wanted to scream.  Every time I was about to observe the greatest muscle show in history, it was interrupted.  Every damn time. 

Alex stood up straight and relaxed her flex, clearly giddy for pizza.  She reached over and grabbed my hands, pulling me to my feet.  My legs felt rubbery and I would've dropped had she not held onto me.  It was then that I noticed we were looking each other in the eye, with our feet firmly on the ground.  She had gotten taller!  This only excited me more.  I imagined her exploding out of the house like the fifty foot tall woman, only wider than she was tall, packed with so much muscle she could set an oil tanker on her shoulders.   There was just so much muscle surrounding me.  So much.  So big.  Everywhere I looked it was just muscles, muscles, and more muscles.  I couldn't stop staring.  Her shirt amazingly hadn't torn, even though it had stretched to a point where it was more see-through than red.  She had turned me into a dog, tongue hanging out, tail wagging, begging to be thrown a bone.  Luckily, Kelly grabbed my other hand, breaking my trance.  Alex pulled me towards the door.  Her shoulders were wider than the doorway by at least four or five inches on either side.  She had to turn sideways to get out of my bedroom! 

The girls basically carried me down to the kitchen.  They apparently were very hungry.  Granted my own stomach was grumbling, but I would've willingly sacrificed that for the show.  By the time we arrived at the dining room table, Alex had magically "shrunk" back down to her normally huge size.  I was at a loss for words an awful lot around these two.  We sat down and Mom brought in four large pizzas.  Once she had passed around plates and napkins, she joined us at the table. 

"So girls, are you new in town?"  Mom asked.

"Yes, ma'am.  We just moved here last week."  Kelly said in between mouthfuls.

"Heather, please.  Adjusting to everything alright?  We've moved around enough.  I know it can be hard sometimes."

"No trouble so far.  And Ryan's been a lifesaver at school."  Kelly winked at me.

I wanted to crawl under the table.

"Ryan's always been my little gentleman.  Haven't you?"

I could feel the red spreading over my face, as I immediately tried to change the subject.  There was a bit more of the usual small talk, and then Mom got up to go get some ice cream for dessert. 

"Ryan, watch this."  Kelly whispered. 

She quickly looked back to see where Mom was- she was busy cleaning the dishes- and then scooted as far up to the table as she could, resting her near toaster thick pecs on the table.

"Alex, if you would."  Kelly whispered again, expanding her pecs a couple inches. 

I checked to see if Mom was anywhere in sight.  Thankfully she was still tinkering around in the kitchen, as Alex picked up a piece of pizza and laid it in the center of Kelly's pecs.  Grinning, Alex went over and stood in the doorway, essentially blocking us from sight.  Kelly winked at me as her pecs began to stretch across the table and up towards her chin, pushing her plate and cup out of the way.  Like a musclebound puffer fish, her pecs inflated past the size of volleyballs, raising the pizza slice above her mouth.  My heart started to beat faster and sweat formed in my hands.   The last thing I wanted to do was get hard with my mom in the vicinity, but this was just impossible.  Just before her pecs bloated to the point of blocking her entire face from my view, the pizza slice balance precariously on striations bigger than my fingers, and a mess of pencil thick veins, I slid my chair as quietly as possible to her side.  And watched as she performed one of the most incredible displays of muscle control I'd ever seen.  She began to roll the massive beasts in a wave that started at the bottom of her pecs and pushed to the top, actually cresting her pecs into a peak, that tilted the piece of pizza down towards her mouth.   My hand was drifting dangerously close to my nether regions, practically praying to get me off, as I felt drool forming in the corners of my mouth.   The wave of muscle began to roll downwards, the striations acting like a mini escalator, until the piece entered her mouth and she took the sexiest bite of food I'll ever see. 

What do you even do after something like that?  Mom and Alex returned soon after, quickly shaking me out of my daze.  Kelly had quickly cleaned herself and her place up, giggling mischievously.  I made sure to sit as close to the table as possible to hide my current issue.  Kelly didn't help matters by bouncing her, now relaxed, pecs every time I looked in her direction.   Thankfully, by the time we had finished dessert, I was free and clear to move without embarrassment.  The girls decided to head home soon afterwards, but not before each of them made sure I gave them my cell phone number.

"We'll see you tomorrow Ryry."  Kelly said, while walking out the front door with Alex.  As they walked down the street, they both raised an arm and flexed, their biceps exploding up to the top of their fists.  I wasn't entirely sure I'd be able to survive another day with those two, but I definitely wasn't going to miss it. 

Offline Brazzerinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2019, 06:40:57 pm »
I looooved that chapter!
You're such a good writer.
Hoping for more
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 12:00:48 am »
I looooved that chapter!
You're such a good writer.
Hoping for more

:thanks:  I'll get another chapter up hopefully sooner rather than later. 

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 05:05:18 am »

:thanks:  I'll get another chapter up hopefully sooner rather than later. 

Great news. Can't wait to read what will happen next

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2019, 06:42:10 pm »
I don't want this to get buried.  I'm still hoping for more.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2019, 10:09:44 pm »
    The next morning, I walked into the locker room for my first gym class.  I got changed, my nerves coming back with vegeance.  I started sweating even though I hadn't even done anything yet.  I never had any interest in sports.  I enjoyed shooting some hoops every once in a while, but that was by myself.  Not around kids I didn't know.  I walked into the gymnasium and joined the group hovering around the bleachers.  I didn't see the girls, but they could've still been changing.  Everyone sat down as the teacher came out.  I made sure to sit up in the back away from everyone.  The teacher had been going over the syllabus when I heard the bleachers groan on either side of me.  I was looking down at my feet at the moment.  Something hard bumped into my leg.  I looked over and noticed a calf muscle filling nearly the entire space between my bleacher and the next.  There was only two people that calf could belong to.  Kelly and Alex were sitting next to me.  How in the world I missed those two coming in was beyond me. 

The teacher finished talking and everyone started to get up.  Since the teacher didn't have anything planned for today, he brought out a bunch of various balls and let us do whatever.   The girls had been suspiciously silent up to this point.  As I got down from the bleachers, I got a good look at what they were wearing.  Both were wearing skirts that were barely long enough to cover the unmentionables.   I was utterly amazed they were able to get the tops on.  They were so tight, it looked like they would shred if the girls sneezed hard enough.  Kelly had on a top that resembled Power Girls uniform, right down to the breast "window" where massive pectoral mounds were spilling through so much, the shirt had begun to tear.  Alex was dressed as Supergirl, her mighty traps tearing through the material nearly to her shoulders.  These two were one wrong move from leaving nothing to the imagination.  Unless that was their plan.  I shuddered at the thought. 

"So Ryry, what do you think of our gym clothes?"  Kelly said, as she and Alex went into a superhero pose stretching the costumes nearly past their limit as their backs blew out almost as wide as the backboard of the basketball hoop. 

"Do we look like superheroes?"  Alex asked.

I'll say.

"Yeah."  I was getting googly eyed again.  I could feel my brain fogging over.

They both got huge grins on their faces. 

"So what do you want to play?"  Kelly asked as she put her hair up into a ponytail. 

It was over quickly, but watching the bicep bounce high enough to kiss her wrist with every twist and pull of her hair was hypnotizing.  I almost came in my pants with the final press of her hand on the top of her head, sending the bicep up high enough to pop her hand out of the way.  Alex walked over and grabbed a basketball from the ball bin.   She dribbled it like a professional, between her legs, even behind her back, before spinning it on her finger.  Her bicep must've felt like it was a challenge because it swelled up bigger than the basketball itself. 

"Kelly, you should show Ryan the basketball trick."  Alex said, skipping over to us. 

"Oooh.  Yes!  I love doing that one.  But I always forget- was it three or four?"  Kelly said, putting a finger over her mouth, deep in thought.

"I'd go with four, just to be safe."  Alex said, handing her the ball.  "Come with me, Ryan.  We have to get a few more balls."  Alex continued, holding out her hand. 

She led me over to the bin and handed me all three balls.  She leaned down behind me, sticking her head between my legs and lifted me up onto her shoulders.  My dick rubbed against her massive traps sending a shiver up my spine so big I almost fell off.  We reached Kelly and she handed her ball over to Alex. 

"Now Ryan, I'm going to hold the bottom two balls, and I need you to hold the top two.  Alright?  We're going to make a basketball tower."  Alex said, underneath me.

"Ok."

I tossed one of the balls to Kelly, who in turn gave it back to Alex.  I leaned forward and balanced my basketballs on hers, keeping an eye on Kelly who walked up in front of Alex.  She lifted her right arm straight out, lining her gigantic bicep up with the basketball tower. 

No.  Was she going to do what I think she was going to do? 

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2019, 11:44:31 am »
Ha ha... Well... IS SHE? (of course she is) Or what other sort of marvelous displays of flexing do you have in mind? (I want to see Supergirl get in on the action. Love redheads.)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2019, 05:12:15 pm »
       The bicep exploded up to the the height of two basketballs with a mere twitch of her forearm.  The sleeve of her costume immediately turned into confetti, leaving her arm bare all the way up to her medicine ball sized shoulder.  Kelly started to curl her wrist in quick bursts, causing the mountain of muscle to literally pop upwards.  With each pop it gained a couple inches in height, soon climbing as height as the third basketball.  My dick was jammed into Alex's traps, coming closer and closer to the danger zone with every pop of Kelly's wrist.  She still hadn't moved her forearm up as the bicep approached the halfway point of the fourth basketball!  With a final hard curl of her wrist, I could see the puffy vein hugging her bicep peak, peek over the top of the top basketball.  Kelly had her eyes closed.  A soft moan escaped her lips. 

She finally curled her hamhock of a forearm up and the monstrous tower of power jumped by a couple of FEET.  Alex had taken the balls down at this point, allowing me to sit up as straight as I could on the hills and valleys of Alex's ridiculous back, and stare longingly with a with a muscle lust I'd never felt before.  Kelly's arm reached my eye level as her peak sprouted yet another peak- a muscle extension nearly as big as my head.  Getting my mind to wrap around the fact that her bicep peak, by itself, was bigger than almost any male bodybuilder's arm, wasn't as difficult as watching her forearm come up again.  The reality shattering cannon kept growing!  I soon was looking up as more and more veins bulged out as the bloated mass covered me in shadow.  I slowly reached out and gently placed my hand on the monster, heat radiating off of it.  Her skin was as soft and smooth as a baby's, stretched in a thin but tough layer wrapped around hundreds of rippling, multiplying muscle fibers.  My hand wasn't even big enough to cover a quarter of the surface, side to side.  I could actually fully grab onto one of the garden hose sized veins snaking down the side!  Just the feeling of the skin still sliding upwards underneath my hand was enough to nearly put me over the edge.  When I tilted my head up again, I desperately tapped at Alex to put me down.  As soon as I was down, I took off at a full sprint towards the bathroom, which, thankfully, was right by the gym.   I wasn't able to think about who possibly saw my "predicament", as I only had one focus.   

Thinking of Kelly's arm hovering nearly three feet over the top of my head was enough to launch myself into the biggest orgasm I'd ever had.  By the time I stumbled out of the stall, nearly ten minutes had passed by.  As I washed my hands, I couldn't stop imagining being able to hug the swollen tower of beef with my full body and still having room to spare. Veins big enough for me to use as hand and toe holds to climb to the snowcapped peak, sucking on the delicious muscle candy as it bulged bigger and bigger with every passing moment.  That was enough to make me rock hard again.   Alex's voice shook me out of my stupor.

"Ryan, are you alright?  You took off pretty fast." 

"Yeah.  I'm good.  Just had to go really bad."

I got myself calmed down as quick as possible and left the bathroom, to find Alex waiting right outside the door.

"Kelly is ready to show you her trick now, if you'd like to see it."

What else could she possibly do?

"Definitely."

I felt very self conscious going back into the gym,  but no one seemed to be paying attention.  Had nobody seen everything that had just went down?  I still waited for the teacher to yell at me for taking off like that, but nothing came.  Kelly was waiting, both her biceps now sprouting out of her arm like two juicy watermelons. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2019, 06:05:38 pm »
Wait, so Kelly sprouting biceps bigger than 4 basketballs put together wasn't her trick? What is, then?! I look forward to finding out! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2019, 11:20:15 pm »
Ah, the age old question of Trick or Treat?  Personally I want both.  Hope there is more to come.

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2019, 08:49:18 pm »
        "Feel better?"  Kelly said, with a sly smile.

"Um.  Yeah."  My face went beet red. 

"Now that my arms are warmed up, we can have some fun."  Kelly said, excitedly. 

We were standing under a basketball hoop on one side of the gym, looking at the other hoop, a full court away.  Alex picked up a basketball.

"Now, Ryan, I'll need you to toss the ball straight up just in front of Kelly's bicep, like so."  Alex said, tossing the ball up about ten or so feet in the air, while Kelly took a few steps to the side, lining herself up so her huge right bicep was right underneath the basketball hoop. 

"I'm good Alex.  Your turn."  Kelly said, smiling at Alex.

What I about to see the power of Supergirl in action? 

"I thought I'd join in on the fun if you don't mind, Ryan."  Alex said. 

She waved her hand in front of her leg.  I froze.  I stared at her already ridiculous quad, praying it would start to expand.  She shook it back and forth, the whole front of her thigh literally swinging, a loud slapping sound echoing through the air as the muscle collided with the rest of her leg at the end of each swing.  With one final bang, the quads stopped dead and exploded outwards in a flood of muscle, until I felt something impossibly hard nuzzling against my crotch.  Teasing my dick every few seconds with the threat of running it dry, the bloated behemoth had covered the entire distance between Alex and me.  They had to be almost three feet thick!  My mouth watered as my eyes covered the entire expanse of her now wine barrell sized quads pushing her feet apart, and even that wasn't enough to give space to calves ballooning past basketball size, making a thigh gap a laughable afterthought.  I could only imagine the amount of damage she could inflict with one kick. 

"What do you think, Ryan?  You mind me showing a little leg?"  Alex said, as she rubbed her hand up and down her mammoth leg, the hand looking comically small on just one of the three mountainous cliffs of muscle jutting from her thigh. 

I had no words. 

With a final small flex that nearly had me blowing yet another load, she winked at me and somehow walked over to Kelly, who had crouched down, her butt nearly touching the ground.  Cheesus.  Did I just see Alex's calf swing when she walked?  She literally had enough muscle to quad flap her calf!  Kelly tilted her ridiculous bicep foward at an upward angle.  Alex stopped beside the arm, the peak coming up almost to her neck, even with Kelly crouching. 

"Ryan can you grab that ladder?  I'll need something to help me balance."  Alex pointed towards the step ladder in the corner of the gym. 

Ah, what?  Confused, I got the ladder and set it up next to Kelly's arm, the steps facing the front and back of the gym. 

"Now climb up to the top and make sure you're on there steady."

I did what I was told, double and triple checking that the ladder was solid underneath me.  I wasn't too fond of ladders, having nearly fallen off a couple.  I looked back at Alex.

"All good?  Ok.  Now hold out your left hand.  You're going to catch me."

"What?"  Was she nuts?  My hands started to pour sweat as I gripped the ladder harder than ever. 

"Don't worry.  If all goes to plan, you'll barely feel me.  You're just my guide." 

If all goes to plan?  I didn't have a chance to think of the things that could go wrong.  Alex's feet left the ground with a whoosh of air, into a vertical that would make the best basketball player in the world run home crying to his mama.  Her head cleared my own as I hung onto the ten foot ladder with all my strength.  She landed on top of Kelly's peak with one foot!  With the balance of an elite gymnast, she barely twitched, lightly clutching my hand, even giving it a bit of a squeeze, to reassure me!  Here she had pulled off a move that could've crippled her if she missed, and I was the one that was a total nervous wreck. 

"You're doing great, honey.  Ok, Kelly, go ahead."  Alex said, giving my hand another squeeze. 

I looked down behind me and saw Kelly begin to stand up!  Slowly and with expert control, Kelly got fully to her feet, lifting Miss Thunder Thighs like she was a feather!  Letting go of my hand, Alex rose until my eyes were level with the absolute beasts she called calves, each one looking to be twice the size of my head.  I was so close, I could see the finger thick veins breathing as gallons of blood rushed to power the endless amounts of muscle.  My shaking hand was just inches from it.  Just as my fingertips were about to make contact, the colossal bulge rippled, thousands of muscle fibers punching the surface of her skin, before growing out even more, now a mere half inch from the side of the ladder.  Alex's entire body tilted foward and down a bit, still incredibly perched on one foot atop the Kelly's monster bicep, like a stone gargoyle. 

"Ok Ryan.  Time for the ball."  Alex said.

I quickly climbed down, briefly stopping to stare at the wild sight in front of me.  Alex was standing on a bicep.  Standing on it.  A bicep nearly as big as me.  I grabbed the ball and stood underneath Alex, tossing it up.  She caught it with one hand without moving any other part of her body. 

"You can move the ladder, now Ryry."  Kelly said. 

I folded the ladder up and leaned it against the back wall.  When I turned around, the entire gym had gone quiet.  Everyone had stopped what they were doing and were staring at Kelly and Alex, most with wide eyes or mouths hanging open. 

"Are you ready, Ryry?"  Kelly asked.

"Ummm.  Yeah?" 

A massive blast of air knocked me onto my butt.  Kelly's bicep detonated into a bulging, quivering tower of strength nearly twenty feet above the floor.  Alex shot through the air like a muscular missile, her head nearly grazing the ceiling of the gym, as she arced towards the basketball hoop on the other side.  Gripping the ball with both hands, she came down on the hoop, slamming the ball through the net, with horrendous boom that shook the walls of the gym.  The entire hoop, backboard and all was ripped from the wall, pulling with it a roughly fifteen foot wide chunk of said wall, slamming into the floor and knocking over anyone within thirty feet of the carnage.  Screaming and yelling commensed.  A huge cloud of dust threw that half of the gym into a fog.  Totally stunned, I was basically paralyzed where I stood.  I felt someone grab me from behind.  Kelly shifted me into a football carry and ran over to where Alex landed. I could hear Alex laughing hysterically.  Waving the dust from my face as Kelly set me down, I gasped.  Alex was burrowed into the floor nearly halfway up her humongous thighs, busted floor boards, drywall, and metal scattered all around her.  She was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face. 

"Oh, that was the best one yet, Kelly!  You really put some power into it!"  Alex said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Kelly reached down, grabbing her hand, and yanked her out of the hole so hard Alex got airborne once again, before hitting the floor with a heavy thud.  They hugged eachother and then turned to me, grinning. 

"So?  What did you think of our trick?"  Kelly asked.

How do you describe something like that?

"Unreal."  A truer word, I couldn't find.  I still wasn't sure that actually just happened. 

The girls smiled even wider than grabbed me in a group hug, jumping up and down, before lifting me off the ground in the gentlest hard squeeze that I could ever imagine.  The combination of muscle and their positively lovely perfume was borderline too much.  Until they both kissed me on the cheek.  I pretty much melted on the spot. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Dream Girls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View