Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575769 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:19:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Vacation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Vacation  (Read 12117 times)

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Vacation
« on: July 09, 2020, 08:20:32 am »
The Vacation

Note:- This story was commissioned by one of the generous readers of this forum. Enjoy! And remember, commissions are still open.

Chapter 1

For the first time in years, I felt at peace.
Standing in the balcony of my room at the Four Seasons hotel, Honolulu, I watched sea turn orange as the sun set before my eyes, and the breeze ruffled my hair. The calm sea seemed to mirror my soul at the moment. People say that the sea is calm only before a storm, but I honestly couldn’t imagine anything spoiling this feeling.

My life had been hell, especially for the past few weeks, but actually for the past many years in general. You see, I’m not a person whom anyone would find conventionally attractive. I stopped growing at 14, standing 5’4, which is abysmal for a Caucasian male. Combine that with being an ectomorph and the max weight I’ve been able to accumulate was 55 kgs soaking wet. I’ve always been self conscious about my body and pasty complexion and was never particularly athletic. Of course this meant that I was bullied a bunch in school and pretty much ignored, if not laughed at, by girls. This continued throughout college until the final year, when I finally got a chance with a girl who was shorter than me. That girl soon became my wife and now, my ex wife.
After college, I got a steady, though boring, job working as an accountant in Boston, but was never particularly happily married. It honestly didn’t come as a surprise when my wife told me that she was leaving me, considering it was pity that had led her to dating me in the first place. So there I was,  31 years old, single, divorced, no good friends and a dead end job. I decided that I needed a break to think things over. I packed my bags, splurged a good chunk on my savings on a 5 star room and flight tickets and immediately flew to Hawaii for a week long getaway.
This was my 5th evening here. It had been 5 days of partying, getting drunk, meeting strangers and going on adventures. By this point my heart felt full. I had even managed to forget about my divorce in that moment. I hadn’t fared well on the hooking up side of things, but I had grown to expect that, so it didn’t really hamper my mood.
Continuing my spending spree, I spent the next 4 hours getting a luxurious massage from the resort’s inbuilt parlour. Feeling refreshed, energised and basically at the top of the world, I made my way to my next stop- the hotel gym.
Remember how I told you that I was going to think things over? On my second day here, I realised that maybe the gym is what I need to improve my status, and that a solid build might just compensate for my stature. The only problem was that I’m very uncomfortable in putting my body to the test in front of other people, and hence, I’d probably embarrass myself at a crowded gym. Thankfully, I enquired at the hotel reception, and found out that the gym was actually open for 24 hours. I waited until 10 pm and then started walking towards the gym, ready to turn around if there were other people in there. To my pleasant surprise, the gym was conveniently empty at this hour, which meant that I could work out in peace. Happily, I worked out for the next 2 hours—not strenuously (I was on vacation after all) but it did feel good to finally do something productive for myself. I had been doing this for 3 days now, and was on my way for the 4th.

As I entered the gym, I noticed that the AC  and the music were already on. This was strange, since for the past two days I had had to turn them on myself. Maybe the hotel staff had finally caught on to my routine and wanted to give me a better experience. Glad to see the service, I went to the changing rooms, and put on one of the track suits. Then, I made my way to the treadmill and started walking, humming along to the music. Just then, the washroom door opened and a girl walked out. To say that she was beautiful was an understatement. She looked like one of those models you used to see on the covers of old 80s magazines. The first part I noticed about her was her height. Standing easily 5’10, but more realistically 6 feet, she was tall not just for me, but for most women period. I started getting jittery, tall people tend to have that effect on me. This, however, stopped once I noticed her face. She had large blue eyes and small lips with a perky nose. Her lips were smiling amicably, as if she was always content. Her smile, with her perfect teeth, radiated a sense of warmth. Her eyes, though tender at first appearance, had a confusing twinkle to them, as if she was upto some mischief.  The rest of her body was covered in a large gray track suit, which made it a little easier to not be intimidated by her height. She looked young, maybe 22-23.
Curiously, she walked right upto the treadmill right beside me, flashed me a perfect smile, and started walking. Usually even being around someone like her, let alone working out, would’ve been an absolute no for me. But maybe it was her raw attractive power or just my state of mind because of the past few days, that made me stay on. As the silence grew I kept thinking that this was probably my best chance of being with someone like her. Maybe engaging her in conversation and working out in front of her might impress her (I know I’m not exactly Mr. Muscles, but she’s a girl, how hard could it be?)
So, feigning confidence, I began,
“Hey”
“Hey”, came the reply.
“Isn’t it a bit late to be working out?”
“Well you’re doing it aren’t you?” Beep
At first I didn’t understand what the beep was from, but then I noticed that I she had increased her speed by one point. Not wanting to fall behind, I decided to increase mine too.
“Haha, yeah, I prefer the quiet” Beep.
“Yeah” Beep.
She’s dodging me, I thought. I’m not gonna lose my shot that easily.
“So are you on vacation?” Beep
“Yeah, you?” Beep
“Same” Beep
We were approaching 4 kmph and the walk had now become a jog.
“I didn’t catch your name.”
“That’s cuz you never asked. I’m Cindy, you?” Beep
“Hi Cindy, I’m Tom.” Beep
“So, Tom where’re you from?” Beep
It’s good that she was asking the questions now, since I wouldn’t have been able to think, considering we were at 7 kmph now. This was faster than I had ever gone before.
“I’m from Boston, what about you?”Beep
“Oh what are the odds! Me too! Beep
Oh so she was from Boston too, that makes things more interesting. I stopped talking for a few minutes to concentrate on the running, as I didn’t want her to hear me huffing.
Finally, I said,
“So what room are you in? Wanna hang out later?”Beep
“Room 104, and sure.”Beep
Jesus! How fast did she want to go? She must be some kind of a seasoned marathon runner or something. At least she wanted to hangout with me. Somehow, I managed to speak.
“I’m in 906.” Beep
“Oh that’s an expensive room, you must be loaded!” Beep
Her speed was now officially too much for me.
“Eh, not really, just splurged on this vacation. You can come hang out in my room though, if you want.”Beep
Before I could hear her answer I felt my legs give way under the speed. At 12 kmph I couldn’t manage to keep running and fell down face first. Sliding to the even floor. I felt really embarrassed, officially having ruined all my chances with her. I could see feel slowing down, though, and then get off the treadmill. Then I heard her giggling. Her laugh, though girlish, somehow felt laced with malice. This was strange, as any normal person would have helped me up. Anyway, not wanting to look like a fool, I laughed along with her, and stood up, saying,
“I must’ve slipped.”
“Yeah, right.” She said, still laughing.
I didn’t know if she actually agreed with me or was that sarcastic and she knew that I hadn’t been able to keep up with her.
Then, suddenly, as if nothing had happened, she said,
“That was good cardio, let’s do bar exercises now. “
I immediately flashed back to the first day in the gym, when I had unsuccessfully attempted a pull up and fell down due to the strain. I obviously didn’t want to repeat that performance.
“You go ahead, I’m gonna do weights.” I hope that made me sound manly, like bars were for girls and real men lift.
“Suit yourself” she said.
I watched as she walked up to the bar, and jumped. I quickly went over to the curling bench and picked up the 3 kg dumbbells. In my position, I could see her in the mirror but she couldn’t see me as far as I could tell.
Curling my 3 kgs in one hand, I watched her as she started going up and down and up and down. Before my eyes, and before I could complete 6 reps with one hand, she completed 25 clean chin ups. Then, as I switched hands, she transitioned to leg raises and did 25 of those as well. Then, she jumped back down.
Thinking that she was done with her workout, I was about to ask her to hang out, but then she bent down and picked up something, wrapping it around her legs. At first I didn’t realise what it was, but then she jumped again and grabbed the bar, and I saw that they were actually ankle weights!, and they had to be about a kg each.
As I completed 3 sets of 6 with my 3 kg weights from both hands, she proceeded to repeat her chin ups and leg raises routine—25 each, and somehow didn’t seem to slow down. I figured that she must be one of those gymnasts who have great balance, or that they must be plastic weights, and moved on to my next exercise.
Setting up the barbell to 20 kgs, I lied down on the bench and proceeded to crank out 5 reps of bench press. As I was doing this I kept watching as she jumped back down, added MORE weight to her ankles, a kilo each again by the looks of it, and jumped up and grabbed the bar again.
Having done 2 sets of 5, (a personal record), I decided to rest for a bit. As I watched, she kept up her routine, jumping down and increasing the weights before jumping back up again. The stamina of this girl were staggering.
By the time I started my my next (and last) exercise for the night, the shoulder press, she was already cranking out  pull ups with 8 kgs added on.
I hadn’t been terribly good at the shoulder press, only managing 15 kgs max and 12 for reps. Looking to get better, I loaded it with 14 and started doing 5 painful reps. While I was doing that, she had added on 2 more kgs, making it an additional 10, and was still going strong. I did a quick calculation in my head and gasped as I realised that this was her 125th pull up of the night. She didn’t seem to hear me though. Somehow I was able to finish the 5 reps and rack the weight, before collapsing from exhaustion. She too, seemingly peaked out in that moment as she started taking off her weights. While I was sitting on the ground, chugging water, she walked over to me, not winded in the slightest bit, and said,
“That was a good warm up.”
I knew she was kidding, she had to be, so I let out a nervous chuckle. She seemed pleased, and asked,
“Are you done with the weights?”
Without giving it much thought, I said,
“Yeah, you can have them!”
I laughed again thinking how dumb I was to actually suggest her to do weights after seeing her do the most gruelling workout I had seen anyone do. She probably was just asking that to check if I was free to go up to my room with her. I anticipated her to be annoyed. Instead, he response shocked me.
“Great! Do you mind spotting me? My trainer does it back at home.”
Not wanting to make her feel bad, but also not wanting her to hurt herself, I nervously said,
“Errr sure. What exercises do you want to do?”
“Oh nothing much, just follow me!”
We walked up to the curling bench and she picked up the 3 kg dumbbell I had racked. However, she didn’t start curling it. To my surprise, she put it down again and picked up the 12 kg(!!!) dumbbell and said,
“That’s more like it.”
Then, addressing me, she said,
“Just help me out if I say so.” and started cranking out curled. She kept doing 10 from each hand, switching between them and not once putting the weight down. She did 5 sets, I think, while I watched in absolute awe. Not only she was curling 4 times my max, she was pumping out more reps and sets, and that too after doing the bar workout from hell! Who was this person?
Being done with her dumbbells, she stood up, all six feet of her, and walked over to the bench press. Weird, it looked like she was following my workout trajectory. It  was probably a coincidence.
I assumed that she would want my help in loading up the rack, but no, she seemed content doing it on her own, as long as I stood there watching. And watch it did. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her as she kept loading the barbell with more and more weight, until it weighed a total 100 kgs!!! The weights couldn’t have been fake, I had just used them myself. She was, indeed, going to try to bench 100 kgs! That’s 5 times my weight and 4 times my max!
I gulped as she lied down and grabbed the bar, wondering how I would offer assistance when she was getting crushed under the weight. I was about to recommend re-evaluating the weights, but she actually lifted it up the rack! And not only that, in slow, but smooth motions, she started lifting it up and down, without faltering a bit. She stopped, briefly, after the 10th rep, but continued without racking the weight. She kept going and going, pausing at 20 again, but finally racking it after 30.
Getting up she said
“Racking between sets is just too much work, wouldn’t you say?”
I was obviously rendered speechless, but it looked like she wasn’t looking for an answer.
Getting up, she said,
“Shoulder press next”
This choice would’ve freaked me out if I hadn’t just witnessed something I hadn’t ever imagined. For now, I was at the maximum level of freaked out I could’ve been, or at least so I thought.
Heading over to my abandoned 14 kilo bar she started offloading plates. I felt like she had finally maxed out and was going for a lower weight because of the weakened state of her arms. However, once the bar was bare, she started adding plates again. She added two 20 kg plates on each side, a combined 80!!!
Was I on a prank show? My mind went to my ex wife, taking some kind of twisted revenge on me for having fun for once. I actually turned around to look for cameras, but didn’t see any except the usual  CCTV. Maybe the hotel was in on it.
I was about to voice my accusation as I turned around again, but my voice died in my throat as I found myself staring right at the gray fabric of the track suit covering her chest. She was standing right in front of me, seemingly ready lift the insane weight over her head. She took a deep breath, bent down, and in a super fast motion, lifted up the weight straight over her head! This was too much for me. I felt like running but my legs wouldn’t respond to my commands. She was holding 125% of my body weight over her head, using just her arms. Either the prank was highly elaborate or this girl was some kind of a professional bodybuilder. My money was on the first.
Concentrating on the weight, she cranked out 5 brutal reps, as I stood there with my mouth wide open. After her 5th rep she kept holding the weight over her head and glared at me, establishing eye contact. Then, she smiled the most sadistic and perfect smile I’ve ever seen. Even though it was the same smile with the same perfect teeth, instead of the warmth, it radiated something else. Something, that made me want to run again, but my legs were seemingly glued to the floor.
Then, maintaining her glare, she spoke, 
“You didn’t think that I seriously needed you to spot me, did you?”
Yeah, knowing what I know now, that did seem like a far fetched scenario.
Still holding the weight over her head, she continued,
“It’s just that it’s so hard finding proper targets these days, you know.”
I didn’t understand, what did she mean by that “targets”?
Finally, she started bringing the bar down, seemingly to put it down. However, she stopped at her chest.
Speaking as if nothing had changed, she continued,
“My brother worked great for many years, but then that poor asshole went off to college. I do visit him from time to time, but it’s not enough.”
SCREECH
I heard a screeching sound but didn’t understand from where it was coming.
She carried on,
“The guys at school are all wimps, I wanted someone new.”
SCREEEEECCHH
The noise got louder, and to my horror, the metal bar in her hand, carrying the 80 kg weight, started bending.
“Then, my parents brought me along on this lame vacation. I literally turned 18 two months ago! I’m not a little kid!!”
She was just 18???? She looked so mature for her age though!!
At this point, even though she was staring right at me, she was basically talking to herself.
“Well, at least some good came out of this trip. Last night I saw you doing your wimpy ass workout and realised that you’d be perfect. I enquired at the reception and found out that you always worked out alone, at this time. Then it was just the matter of waiting for you in the changing room.”
By this point the once straight bar was the shape of a crescent moon.
She kept going,
“The plan was to go straight to the action after the treadmill and bar display. Once I saw your puny workout though, I decided to show you my own warm up exercises.”
At this point the bar became a perfect U and the plates slid off, crashing down on the ground. This finally made her realise what she had done to the bar.
“Oops! Dad said no damage to hotel property. Just a sec”
She said “just a sec” like I wanted her to continue telling me about her intricate plan to trap me and show off her strength, whatever that may accomplish.
Concentrating on the bar, she slowly bent it back to the near straight shape. At this point I could barely think of it as a metal. Finally dropping the bar, she addressed me again,
“You don’t seem very talkative, Tom. Don’t worry, you’ll learn. My parents are out for a party. We have the WHOOOOLE night for ourselves, and it’s only 11:30 right now. “
Okay, so this girl was obviously a psycho. The problem was that she was extremely capable of hurting me, considering how she had handled my bodyweight as a child’s toy. What I didn’t get was, how did she plan on preventing me from calling out to security, or just going out of the gym to some place with more people. She clearly hadn’t put as much thought into her “trap” as she thought. Also, what was her endgame here? What did she want with me? What did she mean by me being a “perfect target”? I didn’t really want to know. Just as I was about to turn around and leave the gym, she announced,
“It’s getting hot in here, isn’t it?”
Funny, because all I could feel were chills.
Then, she unzipped her track suit jacket and took it off.

What I saw made my eyes burst out of their sockets.

Forum Saradas

The Vacation
« on: July 09, 2020, 08:20:32 am »

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Vacation
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 12:53:54 pm »
WOW! A quick and fantastic start! I do hope to read much, MUCH more about this supergirl!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 01:44:52 am »
Interesting, and only for a chapter 1? Lets see what's next.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 06:11:05 pm »
Great start. I can't wait for the next chapter. Karma for all!

Offline sgaww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 10:06:55 pm »
Super nice start, but I always like it when the guys are bigger - it is more of a shock. Still it’s great!

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 09:45:54 pm »
Chapter Two

Note:- Since the backer only wanted 2 chapters, this story, as it stands, is now over. However, if anyone wants me to write a continuation, or a spin-off using the same characters, or even any other story you might have in mind, commissions are open! DM to find out more!

I still didn’t understand what was happening. Who was this girl, and what did she want from me? And, more importantly, what was she going to do to me? All of those thoughts were silenced as soon as I saw what was underneath her jacket.

Seeing her wearing just a sports bra, it immediately became very clear to me that nothing up until this point had been a prank. The kind of things this girl had done were appropriate, and maybe even easy for someone with her body. You see, Cindy had muscles.

No, wait, scratch that. Cindy had MUSCLES.

Being at eye level with her cleavage, it took me a couple of moments to take it all in, as she stood there proudly, smirking with superiority.
Her neck alone waas the diameter of my entire palm, and maybe thicker than my head, though my mind may have been exaggerating the difference.
Moving down, her shoulders looked like large sized bowling balls, and her unflexed arms were lined with veins, pumped after her workout.
It was hard to tell if the she had cleavage, because her pecs were big enough to stretch the DD sized bra to its limit. The bra clearly only served the purpose of protecting her modesty, since her breasts got all the support they needed from the pecs.
Her abdomen was clearly separated into 8 huge bricks, which twitched and turned with even the smallest of movements.
I usually felt inadequate around taller people. Here, the difference was so stark, that I was rendered speechless and frozen in fear and humiliation.
It seemed like she could sense that I had run out of stuff to admire. Slowly, almost teasingly, she took off her track suit pants. I almost averted my eyes before realising that she had black short shorts on underneath. The pants gave way to the thickest and most defined thighs I had ever seen. Both her legs were like individual tree trunks. Finally, her lower legs were adorned with diamond shaped calves, jutting out with supremacy. Overall, her body looked like it was sculpted out of marble, like one of those Greek statues. She was a female Adonis, a Greek goddess, an Amazon.
Never having seen something like this in my life, I was obviously in a state of shock, my mouth agape. Nervously, I looked at her face again, to see her smug, superior look, just staring at me, as if examining me or sizing me up.
Suddenly, she spoke?
“So?”
I couldn’t speak. Even if I could, I wouldn’t have known what to say. Her sudden demand just caused me close my mouth.
“Hmm, not good enough. No worries, we have all night. This is gonna be so much fun!”
I was confused. What wasn’t good enough? Seeing my perplexed look, she continued,
“By the end of the night, you’d be lucky if you’re able to move. I’m so exciting right now, I might just crush you between my fingers. I will do whatever I want with you, and to you, and by the time we’re done, you will be completely, utterly, broken and submissive.” Her expression turned cold.
Now usually, if anyone had said something like that to me, I would’ve told them that they’re out of their mind and run out of here. Seeing what I could see now, and knowing what she was capable of, I knew she was going to follow through on her threats, and that thought made me shiver. Remembering my escape plan, I glanced at the gate behind me. Reading my thoughts, she said,
“Run, if you dare. I’ll catch you in 2 seconds and then it’ll be that much more painful for you. Trust me, I may just be 18, but I know just about every way I can bend your body or break your bones without causing lasting damage. Not that I won’t cause lasting damage, I just try not to, but sometimes it happens anyway.”
Of course, I stayed rooted to my place. Then, I remembered, the security cameras! If I could just wave at it or give some kind of a signal, they will send someone!
Cindy, of course, saw right through this plan too. Sweetly, she said
“I told Daddy that I didn’t want the pervy security guards watching his little girl as she worked out. All he had to do was talk at the reception. All those cameras? They’re off. I also told them that if they hear screams coming, it’s because I often scream during my workouts to motivate myself. No one’s coming to save you. It’s just you and me tonight.”
Okay, now I was in a sheer state of panic. This psychopath had clearly put a lot of thought into this. I searched my brain for more options but couldn’t find any. In desperation, I found my voice.
Miserably, I shouted,
“What did I ever do to you? What do you want from me? I don’t have a lot of money but you can take what I have just please let me go.”
She laughed, almost like a sadist.
“HAHAHA, I had forgotten that you had a voice. Good for you, but it’s hilarious that you think I’m doing this for money. Let me tell you a little more about myself. I’ve been strong and athletic ever since I can remember. I started doing gymnastics when I was just 3 years old. One day, when I was 9, my 13 year old brother was annoying me so I beat him up, pretty easily I might add. That is when I discovered the power I had on other people, and I wanted more. I asked my parents to get me enrolled in tae Kwan do. My brother got into it too, but of course I overtook him soon enough, and forbade him from ever trying it again. Once I got my black belt in tae Kwan do, I moved on to jiu jitsu and and then kickboxing. The martial arts training did wonders for my fighting skills, while the gymnastics continued to build my strength. I really enjoyed practicing my moves on my brother, but soon it became too repetitive and boring. I wanted more. So I moved on to dominating guys at school. The boys in my grade were no match for me so I took on high schoolers. It was so funny when 17 year old guys used to run at the sight of a 12 year old girl. When I was 13 I grew too tall for gymnastics, so I left. I wanted to focus on making myself stronger anyway. My dad built me a gym at home and got me a personal trainer. That’s how my body went from petite but hard to what you see now. Today, all men I know are shit scared of me. I joined the volleyball, wrestling, and basketball teams, and became captain, just to be able to travel and meet more men, but by this time high schoolers had become too easy to subdue.It’s been so long since I found someone who didn’t do everything I said immediately. There’s nothing more satisfying to me than a beating up little men to pieces and taking ownership of their entire existence, against their will. I know all this sounds a little overwhelming, but you’ll soon come to accept it. For now, it’s time to teach you some manners.”

I was trying to process all the information that she had just dumped on me when I suddenly felt my legs leaving the ground. The next moment, I was flying into the air and crashing in the wall behind me. Dazed, I felt someone pouring burning oil on my stomach, while my back hurt like hell. Looking down, I saw nothing except my track suit. Then I saw her standing 5 feet in front of me, fist held out. Now I realised what had happened—one punch from this girl had sent me flying 5 feet, and now the pain was beginning to register where her fist had made contact. She wasn’t lying about her martial arts expertise, that’s for sure.
Before I could even think about getting up, she made her way to me in two strides, grabbed my collar, and shoved me up. Seeing my expression (of utter horror), she smiled, and said sweetly,
“Aww, did that hurt? Here, let me give you a hug.”
With that, she lifted me off my feet and grabbed me in the most painful bear hug of my life. The soft tissue of my entire body got a taste of the hard granite of her muscles as they crushed me to pulp. Within about 5 seconds I heard a pop, then another, then another, and then she dropped me, so I went crashing down to the floor. I was certain that she had broken 3 of my ribs, and that number would certainly have been more if she hadn’t decided to drop me.
“Get up, I’m just getting started.”
I was shit scared, and in too much pain to stand. Instead, I started crying. It had been less than a minute since she had laid hands on me, and she already had me grovelling at her feet.
“ALREADY? You’re no fun!!”, she said, in girlish disappointment.
“Oh well”
She lifted me up again, but instead of throwing me or shoving me, continued to hold me there, just to keep me from falling down. Then, she spoke again,
“Now listen up. Basic manners dictate that if a lady takes off her clothes in front of you, you follow suit.”
She let go at the last word and I went falling down again.
“Now strip.”
Quickly, I unzipped my jacket and took off my tracksuit, and was soon standing there wearing nothing but my underwear.
Seeing my figure, she giggled.
“You’re so small and delicate, it’s cute. I almost feel bad for what I’m about to do to you. Almost.”
Before I could say anything she picked me up again and carried me to the gym’s mirrored wall. I was still shocked at how casually she was able to handle my weight. In front of the wall, put me down, and looked at the mirror. I followed suit, and then gasped at the image looking back at me.
Our bodies were polar opposites. The difference is size and definition was not just huge, it was incomprehensible. It took me several moments to just grasp the sheer contrast.
Standing a full two heads taller than me, she had a proud look on her face. One didn’t have to look far for the source of her pride, the rest of her body was enough. Every muscle, every fibre in her body dwarfed mine. Her thighs were the size of my torso, and her arms were the size of my legs. While her abs looked unbreakable, mine bore know definition, except for the early stages of a bruise where she had punched me. While my pecs were soft and squishy, hers were hard as rock. No wonder my ribs hadn’t lasted more than 5 seconds.
She seemed to be enjoying herself too. Seemingly in a trance, she lifted her right arm in a flex. The bicep that arose from it would’ve made grown bodybuilders run for their money. It kept growing and growing until it was basically the size of my skull, but much much harder. My entire palm would’ve looked like nothing but a blemish on that bicep.
As I watched her display, I grew more and more scared for my life. I was about to make a run for it when she spoke,
“Having fun?”
I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t.
“I’ll take that as a no. Good, cuz I am. Just remember, the next time I ask you something, you’d better answer. Now, for a real workout.”
What did she mean real workout? Wasn’t she done with hers? Just then, she grabbed me by the hip and hoisted me over her shoulders.
“I want you to watch me in the mirror while I do this. I want you to see how easy it is for me. I want you to fully grasp how much trouble you’re really in.”
With that, she started squatting, fast, making me dizzy. I tried to concentrate on the image in the mirror, but she was going so fast that it just looked like a blur. After what felt like 50 squats in 30 seconds, she switched to doing it with just one leg. One look at her leg and no one would’ve been surprised at that. Then, she started talking casually while doing it,
“How old are you anyway? 22? 23? They must be making your life hell in college.”
I was embarrassed. I knew that I didn’t have the best frame but that didn’t mean an 18 year old girl could shame me like that. And did she really think that I was just 23? That hurt. I tried to speak but almost vomited from the speed. Seeing my reaction, she slowed down a bit and looked on expectantly.
“I’ll have you know that I’m a 31 year old man and you’ll be in deep trouble if you don’t stop all this right now.”
At that, she started laughing hysterically, almost losing her balance and making me grab on for dear life. Somehow, she continued with her squats while laughing. When she had stopped heaving with laughter, she said,
“You’re 31?!!! OMG, have you ever heard of protein? You’re such a wuss! (I hated that name). You know, I haven’t beaten up anyone old like you before. Consider yourself lucky, you’re gonna be my first.”
I was starting to flinch whenever she casually mentioned beating me up. The trepidation was killing me.
Suddenly, she put her hands on my hips and threw me upwards and forwards. I i
immediately went flying, before she caught me in a cradle hold. She seemed so good at this, I wondered how many men had been a part of her “workout”. Then, using both arms she started curling me. Like really CURLING ME. How, I had no idea. A few minutes before she had been curling 12 kgs and was now using my entire body weight. Then, she said,
“You’re too light. Here.”
With that she shifted me to the right so the centre of my back was on her left arm. Then she let go with her right arm, supporting me with only one arm, and curling!!! Was a human actually capable of this?
Then, just as quickly as she had started, she stopped and put me down. Standing on my feet, I felt extremely dizzy, and vomited all over the gym floor. She squeezed her nose and said, “EWW. You’re lucky we’re in a 5 star hotel. Whenever my brother pulled something like that in my room, he lost walking privileges for a week.”
‘Walking Privileges’ What’s that supposed to mean? Did she break his legs so he couldn’t walk? Or did she just forbid him from walking? Both were terrifying prospects and I really didn’t want to know more.
Then, moving away from the puke, she said,
“Now I will do 10 push ups.”
I knew there was a twist there.
Getting in a push up position, she said,
“Get on my back”
There it was. I got on her back and she went down and up, then stopped.
I didn’t think that this beast of a person could require rest but apparently so. Instead of resting though, she just removed her left arm and did a push up with just her right arm. One armed push ups were impossible for most people, and this girl was handling them with me on her back. Stopping again, she just lifted her central palm, and did another push up with just her FIVE FINGERS.
Then, she lifted her thumb,
FOUR FINGERS....UP........DOWN
Then, she lifted her index finger,
THREE FINGERS....UP.......DOWN
Then, she lifted her middle finger,
TWO FINGERS.....UP........DOWN
Then, she lifted her ring finger,
ONE FINGER........UP........DOWN.
Then, increasing her speed, she did THREE MORE quick push ups, using just her LITTLE FINGER.
Just her little finger carried enough power to lift both her and my body weight. Just her LITTLE FINGER was much much more powerful than me. I had only seen this kind of stuff in cartoons. Seeing it happen in real life, I started shaking, shivering with fear. Then, putting both her hands down again, she pushed on the floor and in one smooth motion, stood up again, making me fall down in the process.
I was still shaking and sobbing, when she announced,
“Now for the main event. Now, Tom, we’re gonna wrestle. Ready or not, here I come!”
Adrenaline kicked in and I immediately jumped. However, even in my hysteric state, I knew that running away was foolish. Instead I leaped straight at her feet, grabbed them, and started pleading while crying,
“Please please don’t. You’ll kill me. I’ll do whatever you want, just please don’t hurt me, please. You’re literally the most amazing person I’ve ever seen in my entire life, please just have pity.”
Suddenly, she lifted up her foot and kicked me away, sending me sliding.
Making a thinking pose, she said,
“Hmmmm. I can’t just not beat you up, that’ll be unfair to my other targets. However, your subservience has impressed me so I’ll have pity. You’re right, there is the risk of me killing you. So, instead of a full wrestling match, how about your legs against my arms? Lol why am I even asking you, Here we go!!”
Before I could react she went straight for my legs. However, instead of trying to move them out of the way, she started pushing on them, causing me to push back instinctively. For a moment I thought I finally had a fighting chance. I was wrong. My efforts were futile against the seemingly unlimited might of her arms and slowly but surely, my legs started bending backwards, until they were at a right angle at the knee. Then, she put on and extra surge of power and pushed them further back, putting extreme pressure on my tendons and causing me to scream. I had seen a similar hold before, it was called a grapevine, but there people used their legs against others, here it was her arms!! I was screaming out of my lungs, the pain was so intense, but she didn’t seem to care. She kept on going until me legs were in a complete ‘split’ position, at which point I couldn’t feel my own legs. Seeing the terror on my face, she said,
“Don’t worry, I said no lasting damage. You’ll be able to use them tomorrow. For now let’s try more stuff!”
I really did not want to try more stuff.
Summoning all my strength I started to crawl towards the gym door, until I felt a hand grab the back of my neck. Holding tight, she started rubbing my face in her abs. Soon my nose and lips busted and started bleeding, and I could feel shiners forming around my eyes, as well as bruising my cheeks. I had never felt so helpless and so in pain in my entire life.
Meanwhile, she was having the time of her life.
“I call this abs-punching Geddit?”, she said, and then started laughing madly at her own joke. Obviously I couldn’t answer as my face was being mashed to pulp, so she continued,
“Cuz cuz cuz I am not even using my fists but your face is gonna look like it got punched real bad.” and started laughing again. I was basically unconscious by the time she stopped and let me fall down. Seeing her reach down, I curled up into a ball.
“I’m not hurting you anymore now, that comes later.”
With that she crossed me and reaching down further, she grabbed my discarded track pants. Examining its pockets, she looked disappointed.
“Where’s your wallet?” She asked.
I wasn’t in a state to answer but glanced at the dressing room where my regular clothes were. She caught my eye and promptly walked towards it, soon emerging back with my wallet.
Then, she started examining it in front of me.
“Gee you have a lot of cash. I’ll just take $200 for my time. Be grateful that its not the reason I wanted it.”
Then she started looking for something, soon finding my driving license.
“Hmm, now I know both your home address and your room no, which you were so quick to tell me when you first came in here. You’ll be hearing from me soon enough. I enjoy your company, we’re gonna have a lot of fun together! I can hardly wait. Sadly, you’re not in much of a state to continue this any further tonight. So, I guess, it’s time for the climax.”
Saying that she tossed my wallet aside and started walking slowly towards me. I could feel the floor vibrate with her feet as dread built up inside me.

Grabbing on to my head, she placed it between her thighs and immediately closed them. I started struggling as I realised what was happening but she barely seemed to notice. Instead she announced,
“Five”
Instantly, I felt the worst pressure I’ve ever felt in my entire life.
“Four”
It actually as if two thick steel cables were being wound tightly around my head.
“Three”
This wasn’t far from the truth. Her thighs felt like metal rods under my hands, as they resisted my futile efforts with ease and near indifference.
“Two”
I could feel her thighs closing in on my brain as I heard my skull bones creak, about to give.
“One”
Darkness engulfed me as I got the feeling of following down a deep dark abyss.
“Nighty night!!”
Her cheery greeting was the last thing I heard before passing out.

Offline Aadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 09:47:22 pm »
Super nice start, but I always like it when the guys are bigger - it is more of a shock. Still it’s great!
Yeah, I personally prefer that too, but this is a custom story based purely on the wishes of the person who commissioned it!

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 09:58:49 pm »
WOW. I would absolutely love to see what else this juggernaut is capable of.

Offline touman10

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 09:41:51 pm »
Great story...wish there was a next chapter to explore her dominant personality more.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 03:46:37 am »
Great to see more. Keep up the nice work.

Offline schriadi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 08:16:39 am »
Awesome artwork hop you are going on with this storie  :singing:

Or can i have a commision artwork from this ?

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2021, 04:12:53 am »
Gtreatly interested to see how things will proceed, keep up the good work.

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 03:42:31 am »
 :bravo: great story tank you can’t sait for more :rock:

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 08:45:34 pm »
It's a good story. The discussion of weights throughout the first chapter is a little distracting because it's clear you have no idea what a kilogram is. I mean, not even close. 100 kilos is 5 times someone's weight? I mean, maybe for a 2 year old child. And adding a kg ankle weight? It's more than a feather, but... Anyway, besides the confusion over what a kg weighs and what normal people lift, it's a good tale.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Vacation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View