Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574343 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 10:49:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Growing Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Growing Muscle  (Read 10291 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Growing Muscle
« on: January 15, 2020, 10:18:55 pm »
Growing Muscle

The girl next door was born on the same day that I was.   Her parents and mine became great friends through the births, so naturally we also became best friends.  Ashley and I did just about everything together.  Somehow we got lucky enough to both have the same interests.   Ashley was born with malfunctioning pituitary gland or something, resulting in her being very short.  Like four feet tall going into her senior year of high school short.  Everything else about her was perfectly normal, in fact she was quite good looking.  She was my best friend, so I didn't delve to deep into the looks department, but in my opinion, she was the prettiest girl in the school.  She just needed my 6' 2" to reach everything. 

Anyways, the year had been going by pretty much the same as usual.  Ash and her parents left to visit other family for the week of Christmas every year, so I wouldn't see her until the day after Christmas, when my family would go over to their house for sort of a second Christmas.  Every year when we arrived it was almost tradition that Ash would still be in bed, and I'd find a new way to wake her up.  Her parents, who were very cool, would even get in on my little prank, offering me up some supplies to the deed.  So when we got there, I grabbed a pail with a little freshly gathered snow and headed up to her room.  There she was, laying on her back, snoring away, her long red hair splattered all over the blankets that were haphazardly covering her.  I snuck up as quietly as I could, trying not to burst out laughing as I got ready to dump the bucket. 

"Do it, and I will kill you."  Ash grumbled from under the mess of hair. 

So close!

"But I'm half way already.  I don't think I can stop myself now."  I said, still holding the bucket over her. 

She turned her head so she could look me in the eye. 

"I'm warning you.  You know I can kick your ass." 

That was true.  She may be short, but she was deceptively strong.  She didn't really have any noticeable muscle, so that made it even more of a surprise when she destroyed me armwrestling last year.  Or when we were roughhousing outside a couple months ago and she briefly lifted me over her head before dropping me into a pile of leaves.  I don't know if it was adrenaline, or what, but when I felt my roughly 200 some pounds get lifted in the air, that was a freaky feeling.

"Okay, you win.  But you're still late."  I took out a handful of snow and threw it at her.  And then ran out of the room.  But just before I got to the stairs, she yelled out. 

"Get back in here right now, Michael." 

Damn.  Full name.  I was in trouble. 

"Look, you were asking for it.  I can't help it if..."  I said, hitting the pause button as soon as I walked back through her doorway.  The bucket dropped out of my hand, thudding on the carpet.   

Ash was standing there, hands on her hips in her pajamas, hair covering half her wet face, as she stared bullet holes into me.  Normally I would've just laughed at her. 

"Holy shit, Ash!  When did you get so tall?!" 

"What are you talking about?" 

The top of her head would usually come up to just below my ribcage.  As she stood before me now, the top of her head was level with my chin!  She had to have grown at least a foot or more! 

"Just look!"  I said, walking up to her. 

"Look at what?  I'm just as tall as I've always been.  Wait... why can I see your neck?"  She gasped.  "Holy shit!" 

"I told you!" 

"Oh my god.  Do you know how awesome this is?!  I can reach my own stuff now!  And what if I get even taller?  Could you imagine if we were the same height?  Or I was even taller than you?  Oh the possibilities!"  Ash said, jumping up and down with her hands on my shoulders. 

Ash taller than me?  Why was that such a turn on?!  She stopped jumping for a moment and looked up into my eyes, her hands still on my shoulders.  I looked down into her sparkling jade green eyes, and for the briefest moment time stopped, and neither one of us could move.  The anticipation of my first kiss nearly had me drooling like a dog.  Every second passed by in slow motion, just waiting for those silky, sensuous lips to touch mine.  But just as I was about to close the deal, her lips suddenly shifted up nearly 2 inches!  It took me a few seconds to process what had just happened.  She had grown right in front of me! 

"Woah!  What a rush!"  Ash said, bending over for a few seconds. 

"You...you grew!"  I sputtered. 

"What?  No way!" she said. 

The top of her head was almost up to my nose now! 

"Ha!  I'm catching up to you big boy!  Can you feel it coming?  Mmmmm.  Just a few more inches, and I will have you!" 

Was it hot in here?  My dick was straining with every last ounce of strength to bust through my pants.  Ash was oozing sex appeal, her confidence seeming to build with every minute that passed.  I'd never seen this part of her before.  I couldn't take my eyes off of her.  And my frazzled brain couldn't think of anything else.  I needed her to get bigger. 

"Are you two coming down?  Or do we need to send a rescue team?"  Ashley's mom called up.

"Coming!"  Ash yelled back. 

I stopped her just before she was about to go through the door. 

"Um, you aren't going to go down there like that are you?" 

"Hmmm.  You may have a point.  No wonder I was having trouble moving."

Her pajama's had shrunk past the point of silliness.  They were almost molded onto her body at this point, showing off more skin than clothing, ripping in several places.   They looked about five sizes too small.

"Good thing I stole one of your shirts a while back."  Ash said. 

Wait.  One of my shirts?

"One of mine?  Which one?"  Not that it mattered in the slightest.  She kept one of my shirts.  She kept something of mine.  My dick was almost in pain now. 

"Don't you worry about it.  You're going to have to cut the clothes off of me.  Grab the scissors from my desk."  she said with a mischevious grin. 

As soon as I had turned my back, I heard her gasp and a loud tearing sound. 

"Never mind."  Ash said. 

Her pajamas lay in tatters on the floor, leaving her standing there, rather proudly, in her bra and panties.  An almost animalistic grin stretched across her face as she made a b-line towards me.  I quickly backed up, almost tripping over my own feet, until my back hit the wall by her bed.  She didn't stop until her breasts rammed into my chest.  I barely had to look down into her eyes!

"Not feeling so big anymore are we?  You don't know how hard it is for me to just take you right now."  she said, sexily running her tongue over her pearly white teeth, as she gently touched my cheek with her hand. 

OMFG.  I can't tell you how hard it is to keep from exploding in your pants when a gorgeous almost naked girl is feeling you up, and gyrating on your crotch.

"Now be a good boy and go get the shirt from my closet.  Grab one of my pajama skirts while your in there."  Ash said, pulling me away from the wall. 

That was it.  I was now her slave.  And boy was I loving every second of it.  I pulled open her closet doors while she just stood there and watched, arms folded.  I managed to find the shirt right away.  It was one of my favorite flannels.  I had wondered where it went.  I grabbed one of her skirts and them to her.  Hell, even watching her dress was almost too much now.   She grabbed my hand and yanked me along out the bedroom door. 

"Now don't say a word to the parents.  I want to see if they notice."  she said, putting a finger to her lips. 

"About time!  Now let's get this show on the road!"  Ashley's dad said, giving me a wink and a thumbs up. 

I was dumbfounded.   Neither one of our parent's said a word about Ashley.  It was as if she was perfectly normal.  Was I missing something here?  I gave Ash a questioning look.  She just grinned.  I sat next to her on the couch as we began to open presents.  Everything was great.  As I sat one of my presents on the ground in front of me, I just happened to notice our feet.  Were my eyes playing tricks on me, or were Ash's feet bigger than mine?!  Both of our heels were against the couch.  I could swear that it looked like her toes stretched a out bit longer than mine.  It was my turn to open again, so I couldn't get a great look.  The rest of the morning went just amazingly.  I had a great time.  It almost distracted me from her.  But I couldn't get the image of her bigger feet out of my head.   

When were were done opening, Ash's mom brought out breakfast- her famous cinnamon rolls.  Just plain delicious.  We finished eating and then Ash had me help her carry some of her new stuff up to her room.  I set the stuff on her desk and was about to turn around when I felt two hands grab my shoulders. 

"So LITTLE man, are you ready to bow before your goddess?"

She spun me around, and I nearly had a heart attack.  My eyes were directly in line with her chin.  I slowly looked up at her grinning face, then down to the floor.  Her big feet were planted firmly on the floor.  That was all my dick could take.  It unloaded in epic fashion, soaking almost the entire front half of my pants in a massive dark stain, and weakening my knees to a point where I could barely stand.  I felt myself get lifted off the floor and sat on her bed. Nothing really registered 'cause I was still woozy.  I could barely concentrate on Ash as she spoke. 

"Now you stay here and get cleaned up.  I'll pop your pants into the washer before I go." 

"Go?  Where are you going?"  I asked, trying to shake the cobwebs from my brain. 

"I'm going out with Kerry for a little while this afternoon, remember?  She's only in town today.  But I will be back later to continue our unfinished business."  She said with another sly grin. 

She yanked off my pants and left, shutting the door behind her.  Talk about pulling the rug out from underneath you.  Disappear right when I in the middle of my living wet dream?  How in the hell was I going to pass the time until she got back?  I could play with my new stuff, or watch tv, but I had a feeling nothing was going to help at this point.  Our parents usually walked down to the local bakery to spend some time with the lead baker, a mutual friend of both families, after breakfast, so they wouldn't be back 'till late.  I decided to do as my "goddess" said and take a shower.  I'd have to figure out something later.  I thought I heard my phone ding while I was in the shower.  I quickly dried myself off and checked it out.  Ash had sent me a text. 

"Kerry and I decided to the gym.  I was just curious.  She always works out so I wanted to see what she does.  I got to pick up my first weight.  You won't believe what happened!  You're goddess will be home soon."  There were a couple kiss emojis after the words. 

Dear lord. 

Offline zaotsu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Growing Muscle
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 10:49:46 pm »
Great setup as always! Fun dialogue.

Small typo at the very end: "You're goddess will be home soon"

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 01:05:00 am »
Great setup as always! Fun dialogue.

Small typo at the very end: "You're goddess will be home soon"

Thanks  ;)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 08:11:43 am »
Not a big fan of the height growth, but I do like that she was already very strong before the growth and will most likely be very muscular and strong when she gets home. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 10:54:51 am »
Great story so far. Karma for all!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2020, 12:29:06 pm »

Good stuff, really really liking it so far!  So far you're doing really great!

In particular I really like how you're developing Michael's and Ash's characters, starting to tell us how they feel and how they see things.  Also the family interactions.

I'm not generally a fan of giantess stuff either.  For me, over 6'3", I'd much rather see more strength and/or mental growth.  Over 8' and my attention usually (not always) starts to stray.  Of course you're not there yet, and maybe you have no intention of going there.  So far your story is going perfectly!

As I often say, you're the author and you should write what you're driven to write.  There are plenty of other readers here who love giantess and mini-giantess stuff. 

K++ all around.

Great work as usual Wolf!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2020, 12:32:00 pm »
@Jeremy, just a quick of the topic question.  I hope you've been able to move your Yahoo content elsewhere, now that Yahoo groups are going away.  Don't forget to update your signature to let us, your fans, know where.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 05:09:42 pm »
Considering she got so much taller without any effort, I can't wait to see what happens when she picks up a weight. :D

Offline Oerba-Lightning

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 05:02:39 am »
Yeah, personally I think she should just be a tad taller than him, like a stroke of fate, with a difference big enough to be seen even without heels, but not eight feet tall

Offline egad00

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2020, 01:29:32 pm »
Looking forward to the next installment of this story. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2020, 03:52:12 pm »
Great intro.......will be interesting how you describe her when Michael first sees her back from the gym...........K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Growing Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View