Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by C130J on 20 Apr 2020
  • What happened to her? I take she doesnt do any of that wrestling stuff anymore? Or have any social media presence?
  • #17 by amazonophile on 21 Apr 2020
  • First time Ive ever seen Afrika.  She is gorgeous!!!
    • amazonophile
  • #18 by stratos on 21 Apr 2020
  • Beautiful face and lovely body, I always loved the thick look on fbbs.  Only thing is she talked so much on all her wrestling videos.
  • #19 by amazonophile on 21 Apr 2020
  • Wrestling?  Is she with the WWE?   maybe I can see her on  TV?
    • amazonophile
  • #20 by amazonophile on 21 Apr 2020

•      
    I LOVE seeing her in daisy dukes and the warrior woman look.   Perhaps her ancestors were indeed quite literally amazons.  You know the myth of the amazons is based on fact.
    • amazonophile
  • #21 by marvin on 21 Apr 2020
  • Afrika is not on TV or in the WWE. At one time she starred in and produced she own wrestling videos. Not sure where you might find her videos these day. Africa's site hasn't been around for a few years.

Wrestling?  Is she with the WWE?   maybe I can see her on  TV?
  • #22 by stratos on 21 Apr 2020
  • Afrika is not on TV or in the WWE. At one time she starred in and produced she own wrestling videos. Not sure where you might find her videos these day. Africa's site hasn't been around for a few years.

Wrestling?  Is she with the WWE?   maybe I can see her on  TV?

clips4sale-one stop shop for many production companies.  The videos I was speaking of were her matches with Raquel, both were super sexy but she just kept talking and talking, there were times Raquel was rolling her eyes.
Pages:
Actions