Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by adamstar on 13 Nov 2009
  • Hi Sarah. You look nice. You have a beautiful face and a beautiful body. It's nice to know that you're in Saradas.  :)
    • adamstar
  • #17 by Rush222 on 08 May 2012
  • Welcome to the board, Sarah! Looking forward to seeing your progress  :wob:
    • Rush222
  • #18 by pistolsatdawn on 08 May 2012
  • Obviously Sarah has not posted anywhere that I'm aware of since 2008 and isn't expected back. This was her original introduction page.
    • pistolsatdawn
  • #19 by marfenix on 11 May 2012
  • lovable girl  :rock:
    • marfenix
  • #20 by cybrwrld666 on 12 May 2012
  • Welcome to the board, Sarah! Looking forward to seeing your progress  :wob:
    Haha, I saw that too.  Rush222 u should check the dates on the posts before you wish someone welcome to a 4 year old post next time :) Oh well. you wrote a polite hello anysways lol.
    • cybrwrld666
  • #21 by necomon on 19 Aug 2012
  • Gullibles think she really has registered here and nobody impersonates about her. Internet gives anonymous, and anonymous gives possibility for intercept personality anybody. Or not? :D
  • #22 by pistolsatdawn on 19 Aug 2012
  • Gullibles think she really has registered here and nobody impersonates about her. Internet gives anonymous, and anonymous gives possibility for intercept personality anybody. Or not? :D

You're mistaken in this case my friend. She was most definitely registered here, had her own thread and posted some of her most explicit pictures in that thread, which is in the VIP section, and as far as I am aware a number of those explicit pics were never posted anywhere else. The ID was registered with he genuine email address and the mods here corresponded with her at that address at the time.

As with everywhere else, she stopped posting towards the end of 2008 and never returned, but there's no doubt at all that it was her posting here at the time.
    • pistolsatdawn
  • #23 by necomon on 21 Aug 2012
  • OK, easy. I only make sure :]
  • #24 by pistolsatdawn on 21 Aug 2012
  • OK, easy. I only make sure :]

It's a reasonable suspicion. Plenty of Sarah fakes out there on the web at XHamster & other places. Generally after 2008 though as I don't know of any genuine appearances after that. his was 2007-8 here.
    • pistolsatdawn
  • #25 by wolf on 23 Jan 2013
  • smoking hot.
    • wolf
  • #26 by muffhumper on 01 Mar 2013
  • Hi Sarah, your overwhelmingly sexy I love you, thank you for making me cum so much !   :-*
    • muffhumper
  • #27 by mse2002 on 17 Apr 2014
  •  ^-^ :wob: :rock:
  • #28 by Timur on 21 Sep 2023
  • Hi,

She has the prettiest smile on earth

Would like to drink a coffee with you only to see that smile live.
    just dreaming ;-)

Greetings from Berlin
  • #29 by Bellz on 04 Mar 2024
  • Hi Sarah and welcome !
Pages:
Actions