Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579588 Posts in 73911 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 05:03:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Monica Martin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Monica Martin  (Read 112172 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Monica Martin
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2023, 02:48:57 am »
KARMA! A beautiful woman and a great person to talk with... very special.

Forum Saradas

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2023, 07:32:51 pm »

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2023, 11:17:12 pm »

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2023, 12:30:05 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2023, 02:08:38 am »

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2023, 07:38:12 pm »
She would have made for an unreal Sessionette!  :clap:

HULK, Saw her twice a decade or so ago. She was a great sessionette & nice lady.

Offline OUDEBAAN

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2023, 01:04:26 pm »
was lucky enough to meet her twice in brussels.  Absolutely incredible lady, not only an unbelievable body, bu also a very inteligent and kind person. hope to meet her again some day

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2023, 03:44:23 pm »
was lucky enough to meet her twice in brussels.  Absolutely incredible lady, not only an unbelievable body, bu also a very inteligent and kind person. hope to meet her again some day

:bravo: That is how I always think of her when I occasionally see pictures of her on this site. Yes, she's from Brazil but part Italian. More about that later.

When I first saw her pictures online and began to session, she had on this exotic leopard print bikini in a few pictures. My favorite role play is "Me jungleboy, you Amazon Queen," I contacted her, asked her to wear that bikini and agreed to meet at her hotel in Manhattan on a warm spring afternoon. It was the first time I was to meet her so I got to Monica's hotel 10 minutes or so early, around checkout time, and noticed that there were some bodybuilders, male and female, in the lobby.

A few minutes after I sat down waiting to call her, Monica walks into the lobby. She had long, flowing black hair then, and was wearing a leopard print jacket and matching skirt, bare legs showing off her muscles, matching leopard pocketbook over one shoulder and high heels. I was immediately aroused and stunned. She was 20 or 30 feet away from me and immediately said hello to an older married couple that must have been bodybuilders and began a conversation with them.

After a few minutes I couldn't take it anymore and called on her phone saying I'm at the hotel. Monica gave me the room number and told me to come up. She kissed the couple goodbye and as she walked to the elevator all eyes were on her. I followed her to the elevators, and it was busy, but I was not planning to get on the same one with her but I did with a handful of other people. The elevator was silent but everyone felt her presence.

When the elevator reached her floor she got out first, I remained about five or ten steps behind her, and when she went left I went right, nervous but acting like I had my own room on the floor. I heard her get into her room, I turned around, went to it and knocked. She opened it and I noticed it was a suite - sitting room and bedroom. She greeted me with a big smile, closed the door and said, "You're the guy from the elevator," and laughed. I sheepishly said yes, admitting I saw her talking to her friends, and Monica could tell I was almost drooling at the sight of her. She turned around and dropped her handbag on a chair and took off her leopard print jacket, revealing her matching mini dress with spagetti straps, and threw that on the chair. Monica then got out of the dress, kicked it aside, and the spagetti straps were part of her leopard bikini she was wearing under the outfit. She then said, smiling, "Put on your leopard print 'jungleboy' and we'll get started. I immediately undressed in front of her because I had my outfit on under my clothes. She liked what she saw, grinned and said, "Let's go to the jungle inside."

Plenty of role play, scissoring and muscle worship began with Amazon Queen Monica dominating me. We talked afterwards and she mentioned her Mom designed and made the bikini for her. i'm part Italian and talked about our heritage and upbringing, about the difference in speaking Italian versus Portuguese and other things. Saw Monica the following year and it was another special event. Great lady and great memories. Thanks for posting these pictures. 

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2023, 11:08:58 pm »

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2023, 10:40:33 pm »

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2023, 04:20:27 pm »
other than going from dark hair to blonde hair,she hasnt aged at all in 20 years.

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2023, 06:52:48 pm »

Pro Women’s extravaganza

Offline gte

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2023, 03:04:07 pm »
Monica Martin

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2023, 04:05:39 am »
Ms international 2000

2004 Show of Strength Pro Championship

Jan Tam pro Classic 1998

Offline Drewmuscleslover

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2023, 04:28:08 pm »
2003 Jan Tana Pro Classic

Ms International 1999

Jan Tana Pro Classic 1999

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Monica Martin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View