Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572584 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:45:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  Software for downloading multiple images at once
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Software for downloading multiple images at once  (Read 8466 times)

Doctor1989

Software for downloading multiple images at once
« on: March 31, 2015, 02:22:45 pm »
So my question is a bit more complicated than it may seem, so stay with me, ok?

For most FBB sites one select the model, then the "shoot" of that model that one wants.  And once one has done that then one has to open image after image, in order bring up their max resolution version, and save them one by one.  This is obviously very time consuming as there can be 25+ images and lots of models to see.

My question is if there is a program, for Mac, to automate this process.  A program that upon selecting that "shoot" of a specific model that I want will save the max resolution of all of the images on that page.   

Thanks your help  :hey:

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Software for downloading multiple images at once
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 07:39:03 pm »
I use Bulk Image Downoader (BID), but that's for Windows. You can download albums from many sites, paysites just entering your password once. Some don't support bulk downloaders.

I am not a MAC user, but there is a page of suggested alternatives to BID, so maybe try one of those / read up on them, until a MAC user can help you further.
http://alternativeto.net/software/bulk-image-downloader/?platform=mac

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 08:28:02 am »
So my question is a bit more complicated than it may seem, so stay with me, ok?

For most FBB sites one select the model, then the "shoot" of that model that one wants.  And once one has done that then one has to open image after image, in order bring up their max resolution version, and save them one by one.  This is obviously very time consuming as there can be 25+ images and lots of models to see.

My question is if there is a program, for Mac, to automate this process.  A program that upon selecting that "shoot" of a specific model that I want will save the max resolution of all of the images on that page.   

Thanks your help  :hey:

Something you should also think about is some pay sites have annoying little apps to keep people from using downloaders.   So you may need more than one downloader application depending on the sites you use.

One of the best browsers around Firefox can be installed on a Mac these days.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-download-and-install-firefox-mac

Firefox addins include many different addins to download from sites.  Addins like Imagehostgrabber for an example, there are quite a few others but some are pretty lame, so check the user comments.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

ngulu

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 07:56:19 pm »
I know this is a bit late, but I personally use the firefox addon "bazzacuda". You basically open a series of images (1full size in each tab) like normal, and then you hit a button on the top right of your browser. It then automatically downloads the image, closes the tab, and then moves on to the next tab. You can use the settings menu to tell the program where to download everything to. There are other add ons, and maybe some are better at some things, but this one is simple enough to work with me  ;D

Link to it : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/bazzacuda-image-saver-plus/

UK_Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 11:36:00 am »
DownThemAll! is also a very good (though not perfect) Firefox add-on to do this.  Best used with its 'Anti-container' sister add-on.

Offline NnethKe

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 07:07:39 am »
https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/imagehost-grabber/

Sadly the original developer has stopped supporting imagehostgrabber. 

The link on the Firefox addins is an old version, the update no longer works. 

You have to get the newest version from the "imagehostgrabber" section on the "hothoney's forum" http://hot-honeys.com/index.php?board=63.0 which is as this post IHG 1.7.0.4a, you will also note some of the updated host entries while in the forum will have to be added manually to "imagehostgrabber" but so far everything works. 

Also on later versions of Firefox you may need to have the "addin" "statusbarforever" loaded before you can get "imagehostgrabber" working (You can get this on the Firefox addin site.)(This maybe fixed now but the newer Hothoney's imagehostgrabbers wouldn't load on Firefox 46/50 without statusbarforever.). 

If you do a Google search you can find this info, Its also in another post on Saradas somewhere too.   You can also search and get locked into the "old IHG website archives " which no longer has a working link to the new Imagehostgrabber pages.

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 08:10:54 am »
You can download with JDownloader also. Select all images and CTRL + C.

Offline Ralf

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 10:26:54 pm »
You have to get the newest version from the "imagehostgrabber" section on the "hothoney's forum" http://hot-honeys.com/index.php?board=63.0 which is as this post IHG 1.7.0.4a, you will also note some of the updated host entries while in the forum will have to be added manually to "imagehostgrabber" but so far everything works. 

The link doesn't seem to be working. Are there any other sources for updated versions?

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  Software for downloading multiple images at once

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View