Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573978 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 01:49:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overhead lift  (Read 29498 times)

Offline Jethro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Overhead lift
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2023, 06:34:39 am »
 So Areka told me she had never lifted anyone overhead before but you insist she has. I weighed about 175 when she tried it with me and she couldn't do it.
   You also told me that you met a new girl from Finland before she had ever started advertising. When I asked how that was possible, you said something like, " you get to know people in the community and network " So you're such a popular all star that your network extends to Finland? Did you go there first class or by steamer ship? Lol
   You also claimed to go to Canada during the virus.
   I think you claim to have met a new girl from Poland. You have lots of time and money on your hands, eh?
    Think you'll be going to the outer reaches of Mongolia or perhaps the jungles of Borneo to meet someone next you liar ?
 Yes, you're embarrassing .
User is currently banned [View]

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2023, 10:41:35 am »
Jethro, Arekah once dragged me off the bed and stood over me when I was on my back on the floor. She bent over and picked me up off the floor just using her arms. She did not start by putting her shoulder under me to get  better leverage. She lifted me onto her shoulder easily. She didn't seem to be straining to do it. She jumped and I crashed into her shoulder and had the wind knocked out of me. I weighed 165 and she handled my weight like I was a bale of hay. I have no doubt she could have lifted me over her head if the ceiling height allowed it.

I travelled in Canada during the pandemic. Travel was restricted to those with reasonable needs, but not 100% shut down.

I've also been to Finland, travelled by ship. The Silja line.

You've chosen the right Bodine to name yourself after. Jethro was the least thoughtful of the Clampett clan.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2023, 11:23:33 am »
So Areka told me she had never lifted anyone overhead before but you insist she has. I weighed about 175 when she tried it with me and she couldn't do it.
   You also told me that you met a new girl from Finland before she had ever started advertising. When I asked how that was possible, you said something like, " you get to know people in the community and network " So you're such a popular all star that your network extends to Finland? Did you go there first class or by steamer ship? Lol
   You also claimed to go to Canada during the virus.
   I think you claim to have met a new girl from Poland. You have lots of time and money on your hands, eh?
    Think you'll be going to the outer reaches of Mongolia or perhaps the jungles of Borneo to meet someone next you liar ?
 Yes, you're embarrassing .

If you are very active in the session scene and have good relationships with them.. it is not that hard to get and see ladies who aren't listed or who haven’t done sessions before.  Having $$$ also helps. Social media, webcam, onlyfans etc makes it easy to connect and reach out to people… It obvious you are very uninformed on this issue.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2023, 01:06:28 pm »
The fact you think that it isn’t possible to meet someone from Finland because of distance, when folks have been doing it for years (decades even) shows you don’t know how the utr scene works.  In regards to the pandemic again those with money or connections were still traveling all around the world..Domestically in 2020-2021 I traveled more than I ever did in my life doing sessions and content.

I’m not saying boyofwinter is telling the truth nor do I care about overhead lifts.. but I’m not dismissing it either.. because again those who have the money, connections and a good reputation among the ladies who do session, do see women who don’t advertise.   

I (and others) on this board are living proof that thru connections/references etc have been able to see ladies who arent listed from all different parts of the world.

You made a sly remark about being a popular session all-star… the reality is yes there are guys on this board who are exactly that.

Cjones, Bernie, Bulklover, Hoodman, Tre femflex, Polite Society, ehonda off top my head are guys who are “allstars” of the session/female muscle fetish world.. and there are others all over globe that we don’t know about

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2023, 10:02:52 pm »
No horse in this race and have appreciated BoW's reviews and intel in the past, but the exploits recounted here on the board do at times have a certain Zelig-like quality to them.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2023, 12:21:33 am »
I'll just go on the record and say I believe boyofwinter. Even if I didn't believe him, I don't have the right to personally attack him and call him names. Guys, you can believe or disbelieve anything a member says here. You still have to avoid resorting to name calling and personal attacks.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2023, 01:20:29 pm »
Has anyone else had any overhead lifts lately...or care to recount their past overhead lift experiences?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2023, 09:32:05 pm »
the exploits recounted here on the board do at times have a certain Zelig-like quality to them.
I appreciate a nice pull.
I know I've mentioned it before in a few posts, going back to the 90s I was lucky to be on the receiving end of a lot of work travel, that obviously was very helpful for meeting ladies after deciding sessions were something I was into. When you start off lacking for all of kids, anything beyond a decent sized apartment and a car, that leaves quite a bit of money left to do stuff with and put away for later.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2023, 06:30:36 am »
This guy boyofwinter once said Aeraka lifted him overhead. When I met her after that, she said she had never done it before. She couldn't do it with me upon trying and I weigh about the same as boyofwinter . He's also said he met a new girl from Finland.( I think that was the country)  I questioned him on it. He said he met her BEFORE she listed her profile in Finland. He also said he met one of the bigger girls from Canada who was new on the scene during the virus with the borders still closed. Where is the latest girl from that supposedly lifted him overhead ? This guy boyofwinter is a big liar and weirdo. Sick of him posting lies. Some guys will probably seek sessions based on his lies and end up wasting their time and money

I have seen these posts. I’m sorry there is no way on earth a woman around your same weight class can just easily over head lift you. 5’9 175 is no easy task and saying it’s been done multiple times and sees it as something normal is definitely BS.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2023, 10:51:39 pm »
Has anyone else had any overhead lifts lately...or care to recount their past overhead lift experiences?

When I’ve asked lately or at least the past couple of years I’ve found that most the session ladies out now don’t have an interest in attempting in fear of injuries or lack of confidence in their ability or technique.  I do think that the size of the session person helps, looking for larger ladies with experience in powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, heavyweight strongman competitor seems to be the best bet.  Unfortunately finding ladies of size lately seems to be more difficult. Still looking though, the hunt goes on lol…

Offline Makko2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2023, 04:50:22 pm »
Does Lora Ottenad do overhead in sessions? I have watched an old video where she does.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2023, 10:19:33 am »
Does Lora Ottenad do overhead in sessions? I have watched an old video where she does.

Her age alone probably doesn’t allow to do that with an actual grown man over 120-130

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2023, 04:47:03 am »

I had a session with her a couple years back and specifically asked and she said that she doesn’t do overhead.  Age and prior injuries I’m sure are some reasons.  I also asked Ripped Princess a year ago and she said she didn’t do the lift either. Still had good sessions with them even though it was off the plate. But still looking…

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2023, 07:07:33 pm »

When I’ve asked lately or at least the past couple of years I’ve found that most the session ladies out now don’t have an interest in attempting in fear of injuries or lack of confidence in their ability or technique.  I do think that the size of the session person helps, looking for larger ladies with experience in powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, heavyweight strongman competitor seems to be the best bet.  Unfortunately finding ladies of size lately seems to be more difficult. Still looking though, the hunt goes on lol…

Yes there are certainly female powerlifting/strongwoman athletes out there who could do it, unfortunately none seem to be on the session wrestling scene at the moment. Becca Swanson seems to have been the best candidate that fits this profile but unfortunately she has retired.  Anna M Strong is also a powerlifter but is very small. I had a session with her a long time ago & couldn't believe how slim & petite she was except for her huge arms & legs. I think she was just 74kg where as I was 96kg & over a foot taller. She did every lift (except overhad), even front pegging style lift, and when I was leaving she gave me a hug that nearly cracked my ribs. She could certainly OH lift a guy who weighs in the region of 70kg no problem. We just need someone with her build that is 20-30kg heavier like Anula from Poland!

Offline ppdhamo

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2023, 10:28:04 pm »
Has anyone had a recent session with an overhead lift? Or is there a big, strong session girl out there currently capable of lifting overhead and is offering to do so?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View