Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575586 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:31:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tina S Williams
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina S Williams  (Read 33815 times)

gigi8

Tina S Williams
« on: September 14, 2015, 04:07:21 pm »

;)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
Re: Tina S Williams
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:20:02 pm »
As a matter of fact she is still around.  2016 North Americans below

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 08:21:43 pm »
2016 Ferrigno Legacy ...

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 08:22:58 pm »
And the 2017 Masters where she placed 3rd in WPD over 35 class D.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 09:13:13 pm »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 01:19:37 am »
2018 NPC Ms. International Classic: Women's Bodybuilding Heavyweight(1st) Earned Pro Card!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2019, 10:58:59 pm »
I Saradas

power898

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 08:17:17 am »

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 06:17:05 pm »
2019 IFBB LENDA MURRAY CLASSIC PRO: Women's Bodybuilding

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gipn0iasyfwckhj/tina_williams_2019_lenda_murray.zip/file

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 02:59:05 am »
More from 2019 IFBB LENDA MURRAY CLASSIC PRO: Women's Bodybuilding (3rd)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/eaw9wk68g9wwcz6/tina_williams_2019_lenda_murray_pro_finals.zip/file

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2019, 10:52:02 pm »
Incredibly Beautiful !  :-\ :heart:

Seeing her ranked 3rd is a heartbreaker but what could she do facing Janeen & Theresa?/! Tina has the potential to be in the top four in Phoenix - I think she's qualified… No?...
She's so beautiful! What a beautiful face!
I think she's just over 1m70 and she probably has to exceed 80 kilos... and a few... If you have accurate information…
Anyway, Tina, you're a beautiful & sexy female colossus.
Courage and good luck. Thank you for your work and your beauty that leaves us dreaming…
 :clap:                                                    :rock:                                                                           8)

Offline ngorongoro

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 09:22:04 pm »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 03:03:07 pm »
 8)  :woohoo:  Her blue eyes so emotional Moving so tender with long black lashes of rymel, all pinturlulated with a Hollywood       
tact like a darkover tigress, these Eyes will deorbit more than one in Phoenix. With this body there but more hardened and dense in dry muscle, it would be more voluminous because Tina has chest! and still have space to fill with big HARD muscle, at least a few pounds, don't you think?

If Tina does not reach the top places, she can, thanks to her so-called charms, be a magnificent outsider and rank in the top10, or even better ... much better, would be a huge surprise. An outsider or has not second knife?? What daya think?
About emotional Moving so tender, to disorbite our eyes , as in a Tex Avery movie, to deorbit more than one, do you not guess a red tights very slight exciting growth in-out her, to the median of her selfie, sensuous, gorgegorgeousd, she seems voluptuously full of muscles, little big muscle-soaked blood-soaked with a muscular tenderness..
Gorgeous Tina, all our compliments. Here, you are very very loved, we wish you all the happiness of the world. Good luck to this bodybuilder woman already very very impressive, hoping that she has still gained dry mass to fight against the bests. Good sport.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 08:56:05 am »
Mirobolant ! Fabulous !
What a double bicep!! :cool2:

What a double bicep!! These huge arms must culminate in 45 cm, right!? What they are massive and hardcore, argh, so sexy with these eyes so gorgeous, wow! And her huge veins teeming up to the lower belly, the Big One located in the abs! You see! What intimidating sensuality! A sex bomb with unbridled muscularity! Tina promises a lot.
I presume and believe:
-More than 1 meter 70 of muscular refinement???
-Contest time, at the surroundings 80 Kilos she must so culminate, isn't she? (I think it's rather more than 80 kilos of hard muscle on stage given the height of this colossal Goddess.)?
We're going to hear about her.
By the way, do you have any information about Tina? I think she's Canadian, other than that...
We're going to hear about her, and we're going to talk about TINA! She will amaze more than one in the coming months! On the other hand, in the last photos, Tina seems a little "relaxed", loosen, a little out. I hope it is not because of federal guidelines not very reassuring for lovers of the good big female muscle as some say, discriminatory restricted. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe a little relaxation before a period of mind-boggling dryness! I hope so. The Phoenix is getting close  soaring.

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2019, 08:40:27 am »
2019 Rising Phoenix: Women's Bodybuilding

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tina S Williams

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View