Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577425 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 02:50:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  #NON-HUMAN: PIX + COMIX~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #NON-HUMAN: PIX + COMIX~collected  (Read 5505 times)

Offline Rapemeup

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#NON-HUMAN: PIX + COMIX~collected
« on: August 07, 2018, 07:24:12 pm »
Monster Girl Encyclopedia *Kenkou Cross*

Just found this and it is pretty good. Apparently it is a fantasy world where instead of the monsters we see in movies and videogames, there are Monster Girls, which are female versions of them. Pretty vanilla too, but in the good way! All monster girls pretty much just look for a husband to love and live with for the rest of their lives, they are also are not picky at all with the guys they take as husbands not caring about his appearance or performance. Now what will appeal to a lot of guys here is that monster girls here are extremely sexual and the majority of them will rape men into submission to claim them as husbands, some of them are also extremely dominant and violent too. Sadly it is not a manga or series of any kind and just a world so people make art, write fanfics and fantasize with being with the monster girl of their choice.

While there are only 2 or 3 profiles with muscle girls there, I think some guys here will like it.

Since direct links to 3rd-party sites aren't permitted in this sub-forum, I have replaced them [to minimize the risk of the post getting deleted] with images of the characters described.  The title of the topic has information that will help you get to the site.  Alternately, if you click on the "speech bubble" at the left of the post...

...you will access the P[ersonal] M[essage] system that allows any member on the FORUM to contact any other member; you might then request the links directly.  [Also useful when requesting a re-up of a dead DL, or discussing a subject in private or to avoid filling up a topic with irrelevant chit-chat...just sayin']

Links to the monster girl profiles IMAGES that I think most guys here will like:

Minotaur

Jinko

Ochimusha (kinda muscled)

Hellhound (this one is not muscled, but I think her personality alone will make a lot of guys here like her)

So feel free to comment on it if you liked it. Which girl would you not ming being claimed by?

This topic is more relevant to the section with *NON-HUMAN* content.  It will be moved shortly.  ~Mod E15R91F

Offline Rapemeup

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #NON-HUMAN: ART + ARTISTS [various]~collected
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 01:55:26 pm »
Kenkou Cross  CONT'D

These girls/women aren't muscled enough for my tastes, but I like the onimusha's design the best.

The Minotaur is pretty much a tank of muscle

Unless you are only satisfied with something more..... extreme:

Offline Aretxa

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Click on the [applaud+] button if you like!
[OutlawG] Cream's Unbelievable Escape + Dog Booster
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 04:41:53 pm »
[OutlawG] Cream's Unbelievable Escape + Dog Booster

Another couple of comics drawn by the talented OutlawG, also known as OutlawMonkeyX.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2666 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

More OutlawG, here --> http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=62189.msg1793250#msg1793250
If you can't download from any of my posts, send me a PM with the details. :angry:

Offline painkillerazq

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: [Sheela & Cyanide] Hot as Hell 6 - Rae's Recruit
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:39:17 pm »
how can I see this whole comic

:wob:

What we have here is a “teachable moment”...

The content or DL link has been <HIDDEN> by the
uploader. In order to gain access, the Member must post a
reply, which 'painkillerazq' has done, AND have 10 *KARMA*
points, which 'painkillerazq' has yet to earn.

[Or become a *VIP* member.]

*KARMA* points are awarded by viewers in appreciation
of quality content.  So, search the 'www', find stuff, host it
[upload said stuff to a host], post it, get
*KARMA*...Get on it!!

-Mod ‘E15R91F’

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
Re: #NON-HUMAN: PIX + COMIX~collected
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 07:26:21 pm »
Gettar82:

mistress phoenix:

unknown:

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Giantess/Goddess/Non-human Art  |  #NON-HUMAN: PIX + COMIX~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View