Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573628 Posts in 72732 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:15:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 350 - Michelle Maroldo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 350 - Michelle Maroldo  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
I Saradas

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
Re: WPW V350 - Michelle Maroldo
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 06:29:20 am »
V350 - Michele Maroldo

Despite training for about 10 years Michele entered her first national contest in 1998, at the Junior USA. We included her routines from that contest on this video, but the rest of the footage here took place in September when she was still chiseled at an unreal 5'4" 155 pounds! Michele had the best triceps and biceps in the sport at this time, and her back and chest poses were not far behind. Her unreal upper body might distract you a bit from how impressive her lower body poses were also- chiseled calves, great abs and strongly developed thighs. Her facial beauty topped off by a gorgeous mane of long, long red hair tops off one of the most spectacular women ever. We open here with extended gym footage where she does effortless chins and strict bodyweight curls for reps. Then, after some more lifts we moved on to her first photo and video shooting ever, which will blow you away when she hits the shots in four great looking outfits- 2 bikinis and two dresses- all live posing action. Her interview and stage routines close out this video of an incredibly developed and beautiful looking woman!

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: WPW 350 - Michelle Maroldo
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 08:15:26 pm »
WPW 350 - Michele Maroldo (2 hours)

Among those [WPW bicep oriented videos] that I have seen...it is THE best in terms of subject's attributes (those arms!!!) and the production.
Michele's in awesome condition (although taped in "off season" condition)... she's chiseled, but not extremely cut. She's also quite attractive with beautiful blue eyes and long strawberry blonde hair with nice highlights. She has a seemingly great personality--with no annoying background music overdubs, it comes through when the cameraman chats her up (and during the interview). Her only minor flaw: she may need a touch of finishing school with emphasis on feminine grace...when they did the cool walking to and fro scenes, the tune "Walks like a man" ran through my head. As her recent poor placings in regional contests were revealed during the interview, I surmised this minor flaw probably bleeds over into her posing routines and costs her presentation style points. After your check out her bod, you'll agree--it's the only possible explanation. She has a world caliber physique. Apparently, she's only been in a few contests. When she refines this area...look out Ms. Olympia--she's gonna be a contender quickly!

More on production values: WPW did it right. Like I said, no music dubs. WPW executes their standard format: gym work with interspersed posing of the pumped body parts (they concentrate on the upper body, especially those guns) followed by posing in various outfits (a bikini, dresses, and hot pants/halter outfits). However, the good news (and departure from the standard) here is they did lots of "Martinesque" muscle pumping and shot from many and varied angles.

Who's would I compare her biceps to? They are a delightful cross between Vicki Gates and Charla Sedacca--size and peak.

Enough drivel from me--GO GET THIS TAPE!

Michele certainly has an awesome set of arms - some of the biggest and best ever. However, overall, I was disappointed with this tape - not because of anything WPW did wrong, but for my taste, Maroldo's physique simply doesn't live up to the hype. She's somewhat blocky and thick-waisted, which is particularly apparent in the bikini footage. Also, her face looked kind of harsh during the close-up shots (I suspect this was related to her condition - her face looked much better when she recently appeared on the Maury Povich show), and it would help if she at least tried to smile occasionally. But worst of all, she's just not a very good poser. She even needed some coaching from the WPW guys to hit a proper double biceps pose. With arms like that, you'd think that would be one pose she'd be familiar with by now. And the walking scenes? Well, let's just say that I agree with TheJackal's assessment - basically, she has arms like a blacksmith, and she walks like one, too. If you're a bicep nut, and you don't care about the rest of the physique, this tape is a must have; otherwise, don't bother.
I Saradas

Offline Bandolero6000

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 03:59:59 am »
 :thanks:

Offline stannnnus

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 11:53:45 pm »

Offline vash1980

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2024, 09:04:09 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 350 - Michelle Maroldo

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View