Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577397 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 April 30, 2024, 11:19:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Superman Armwrestles Supergirl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Superman Armwrestles Supergirl  (Read 11714 times)

Offline 04261992

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Superman Armwrestles Supergirl
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2021, 03:15:04 pm »
CHAPTER TEN: Superman Armwrestles Hannah Blaze

Superman wriggled free and sprung to his feet. He eyed the broken window and thought about bolting in flight to safety, but his moral compass held him firmly to the floor. He couldn’t leave the girls.

He turned around and sneered at Hannah, wiping the blood from his mouth. “What do I have to do for you to revive them?” he asked, nodding toward the muscle goddesses’ limp bodies.

Hannah smiled deviously up at him. “I want you to armwrestle me,” she grinned. “I want the world to see just how strong I’ve become.”

Superman frowned. “I don’t think—“ he started.

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” Hannah interrupted, rising up off the floor. “You don’t stand a chance against me. That’s why I’m going to let you use both arms.”

Superman closed his eyes and sighed. “If I do it, you’ll let the girls go?”

“Only if you win,” Hannah said, smiling coyly. “All you have to do is beat me once, by any means necessary.”

“And if I don’t?” Superman demanded.

“I guess you’ll just have to find out,” she replied with an adorable grin.

Superman tilted his head back and took a deep breath. “Ok,” he agreed, reluctantly. “But let’s do it on the kitchen counter, so people don’t see them,” he added, nodding to the heroines.

“Fine by me,” Hannah smirked. She found her red bikini top and began putting it back on as she followed Superman past the sofa toward the adjacent room. Stepping gingerly around the muscle babes’ lifeless bodies, she paused over Kara, crouching down above her face. She was still conscious and aware, but couldn’t budge a muscle—even her eyes. Hannah picked up her phone and held it up to her face to unlock it. “We’ll be right back,” she teased, and planted a quick, wet kiss on her lips.

“You coming?” Superman called from the adjacent room.

“Be right there!” Hannah replied in an adorable voice and skipped along, joining him in his sunny, modern kitchen as she fired up Kara’s Insta**** app. “Hey all of you superfans!” she said cheerfully as she started a live stream in selfie mode. “It’s your girl Hannah Blaze, taking over for Supergirl and friends while they’re out fighting crime. You’ve seen them all humiliate Superman in tests of strength… now I’m going to show you just how wimpy those man muscles of his really are.”

“Here’s the hunk himself, the strongest man in the universe!” she continued, turning the camera on him. “As you know, he found out the hard way earlier that he’s not the strongest person anymore. But that person isn’t Supergirl; it’s me!” She set the camera up on a shelf overlooking the island, and trotted playfully over next to him.

“Ok Supey,” she cooed with a breathy, overtly sexual emphasis. “Let’s show them how much bigger and harder my muscles are than yours. Flex those manly guns!” Superman grinned and bore the shame—he had to do this to save the girls. He raised his massive arms and tensed them as hard as he could.

Hannah pursed her sensual lips in mock pity at him. “Not bad, for a boy,” she chuckled. Turning to the camera, she stretched out her long arms and slowly raised her fists. Her burly forearms thickened as they tilted inward, and her steely bicep boulders swelled into erotic towering mountains of silky flesh—the tallest, most sculpted peaks he’d ever seen. “As you can see, my muscles are like… twice as big as his!” Hannah said, laughing to the camera. “And I just turned fourteen! Isn’t that pathetic?!” Superman scrutinized the close-up comparison. It really was pathetic; her enormous, sexy biceps made his look positively puny.

“Poor Supey!” she said, grinning wide at the camera. “But let’s not judge him too quickly. Let’s see what those little muscles are capable of! You ready?”

Superman nodded and placed his elbow on the counter as Hannah skipped girlishly to the other side. Curtseying to the audience, she reached out and accepted his broad palm in her tiny hand and clenched down incredibly hard, causing him to wince in pain.

“You count us in,” she said, and smiled menacingly at him. He stared back defiantly, resolved to put her in her place.

“Ok,” he said, and glanced over at the camera, then back to Hannah. “Three, two, one, go!”

Gritting his teeth, he lashed into her with unbounded rage, groaning thunderously as he unloaded his heroic strength into her soft teenage hand. His face reddened immediately as he thrust forth with planet-crushing fury, his powerful chest and biceps tensed to the max. But it was like a child trying to move a brick wall; Hannah didn’t budge a millimeter. Dismayed, he looked up to see her casually examining her nails on her left hand. She wasn’t even trying.

“Ahhh!” he roared and shouldered into her with roiling wrath, desperate to make her pay, but her gargantuan, brutally chiseled muscles resisted him without any exertion. He couldn’t even make her hand quiver.

“Oh Supey!” she said, pursing her pillowy lips in feigned pity. “Are you sure you’re trying? It looks like it, but it sure doesn’t feel that way!” Turning to the camera and smiling, she slammed her arm down, pinning him instantly.

“Well that was no challenge at all!” she giggled girlishly. “I guess I have to make things even easier for you!” she chuckled, her gorgeous mouth wide in amusement.

Superman narrowed his eyes angrily at her as he caught his breath.

“Ok, ok,” she resumed. “This time, I want you to use both arms.” Superman nodded obsequiously, though inside he was fuming. He stared blankly at Hannah’s heavenly teen face, which glowed with adorable excitement. She planted her elbow on the counter and grinned cockily as Superman wrapped her hand in both of his. “Count us in again, honey,” she said, sweetly.

Superman closed his eyes and searched his soul for strength. “Three, two, one, go!”

He fired his muscles like never before, wrenching with both of his legendary arms into her tiny hand, which finally began to tremble in exertion. Pushing and pulling with fiery desperation, he at last overcame her resistance and began to tilt her arm ever so slightly toward the counter. His face glowed beet red as he unleashed the full strength of his upper body into her.

“There you go!” Hannah said excitedly, her gorgeous mouth wide in delight. “Now I can feel you!” She twinkled her stunning eyes at him and pressed her pillowy lips together in concentration.

“MMMM!” he groaned as he agonizingly tugged and thrusted, his beefy pecs rippling, and continued to power her quivering hand down toward the one-quarter mark. “AHHH!” he belted as he raged with a burning determination to save Supergirl and her friends, overpowering her down to the halfway mark.

“Now I’ve… got ya,” Superman blurted between heavy breaths as their grips continued to descend. Good was winning over evil.

“Oh yeah?” Hannah replied with a wide smile and fluttered her lashes. Turning to the camera, she tilted her head and grinned adorably. “Should I start trying now? A little? Ok, I’ll try a little.” She returned her gaze to Superman, who stared back in horror.

“Poor boy,” she teased, and squeezed down on his lower hand hard, tensing her monumental boulder of a bicep. He couldn’t budge her any further. Stunned, he glanced down at her invincible arm, which throbbed with brute sexuality, a mesh of absurdly thick veins snaking over its shredded mountains of diamond-hard muscle.

“Fuck!” he groaned as he blasted into her, leaning with his whole upper body, but could only make her hand tremble. Flummoxed, he shifted his grip: stepping to his right, he put his left palm on top of his right hand and threw his weight into her laterally. It was no use.

“Keep trying!” Hannah giggled girlishly.

In desperation, he lifted his elbow off the table and plowed into her hand with both arms extended, pushing with all of his might, but she still didn’t budge. “AHHHHH!” he roared as he got his legs involved, bending his knees and exploding into her with the full strength of his entire body. But her monumental muscles resisted him without a challenge. “What the fuck!” he groaned, exasperated.

“Oh Supey!” Hannah mocked, smiling in delight at his incredible effort. Sweat poured down his crimson face as he continued to drive like a football lineman into her supple hand, but her gargantuan, erotic muscles held steady. Her bounding pecs tensed tightly and her thick forearm pulsed with impossible power, her narrow, delicate wrist bearing the brunt of his burly wrath.

Frantically, he shifted his grip and stepped to his left, leaning back and tugging ferociously with both of his massive arms. But it was no use; her arm was far too strong. “AHHHHHHHH!” he roared and lifted off in flight, heaving furiously from above the counter with his massive body extended, legs kicking the air.

“Oh my god!” Hannah laughed, amused beyond belief. “This is too much!” Smiling wide, she turned to the camera. “Ready to see Superman fly?” She locked her shocking blue eyes on Superman’s gnarled, terrified face. “Three, two, one… blastoff!” She whipped her hand down, slinging him head-first into a cabinet like a missile, smashing it to bits. Tumbling lifelessly to the floor, a stack of pots poured out and clanked down on top of him.

“Poor little boy!” Hannah laughed, and grinned adorably at the camera. Extending her titanic arms, she flexed her biceps victoriously and smiled down at her towering, diamond-hard peaks. “You’ve seen it, ladies and gentlemen,” she continued. “I’ve got hundreds of times more strength in these sexy arms than Superman has in his entire body. And I’m not even done growing!”

Groggily, Superman peered up at her heroic figure from the floor, and closed his eyes shamefully in despair. He was completely at the mercy of this gorgeous teen girl. He was powerless.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2021, 03:15:04 pm »

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2022, 09:25:39 pm »
I always love these kinds of stories. The fact that I know how it ends does not diminish that.
I also love stories in which Superman loses t girls.Keep them coming.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Superman Armwrestles Supergirl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View