Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581280 Posts in 74112 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 12:28:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom's bicep
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mom's bicep  (Read 20840 times)

Offline Agamemnon128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Mom's bicep
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 03:28:58 am »
Immediate favorite. This is by far the best thing I've read from this particular niche in a long time. This really showcases how far your writing has come Brfan. The mother's confidence, dominance, and hearing about how much she loves to intimidate and terrify people with her power is intoxicating. I'm hoping to see her completely hulk out at this competition. There's so much awesome stuff here I never want this to end haha. Great job

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 03:28:58 am »

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 05:29:20 pm »
The master raises the bar once again! Looking forward to where this story goes next!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2021, 11:26:14 am »
The very next morning mom and I had breakfast - I've never realized how much she ate on a daily basis - and got ready to join the guest competition by the pool. This time, since she hadn't just worked out and decided to put on one of those UV-protection long sleeved t-shirts that most people use to go to pools nowadays, she didn't drag that many eyes. I mean, not as many as the previous afternoon, but she still made people stare just by her sheer size and the fact that no matter how stretchy the fabric of her t-shirt was, it seemed it was painted on her statuesque body.
Shortly after I saw one of the hotel staff with a microphone in his hands, and a little later his voice came through the speaker system
"Welcome to Paradise Hotel! Are you all ready for some fierce competition?"
People cheered not really all that excitedly to his words
"So, we asked guests to sign up for this tournament. It is called 'Last One Standing Dry', and you'll understand the reason shortly! Now, since we had 8 guests signing up, we decided to do three rounds of activities. What you didn't know is that for some of those, you'll need your family to help you out!"
"Well, that might be interesting, don't you think, Mark?" mom smirked at me
The announcer continued calling up the name of the 8 guests. When mom's name was announced I swear I saw a bit of concern in the other contestant's eyes, as they were all male jocks, aging 25ish to 40 or so. Mom was the only woman among them, but it was also visible she was the most muscular on the pack.
"Well, ladies and gentlemen as we can see, we have our contestants. And as you also can see, there are four ropes set up across the pool. As you can figure, this is a tug-of-war competition! Contestants, take your places!"
The eight divided themselves randomly and 4 of them walked to each side of the pool, aligning themselves in front of their rival. I almost felt sorry for the fellow in front of mom. He seemed to be the oldest of the participants, probably around her age, but by no chance he had muscles at display. This dude was fit, for sure, and probably had been an athlete during his younger days, but right now it was clear that mom had the upper hand muscle wise. He smiled faintly at her, who smiled back at him.
"Now, there's a twist! This is a family hotel, and as so, families are more than welcome to help out our participants!" the announcer said for more cheering of the crowd, this time more enthusiastically.
I saw that the guy's family joined him. His wife, who was a rather skinny girl, a girl who must have been around my age and looked quite nice, with a beatiful set of legs, and a younger boy, about 13. I walked towards mom, who whispered
"Tell you what, honey... hold the rope, but don't pull. This will be something. Just enjoy the view"
I considered calling her cocky, but the fact is that her muscles allowed her to be.
As people grabbed the rope on each side, mom positioned herself. She put the rope under her left armpit, lowered her body almost to a squat position, held the rope with both her hands and waited for the command. I did the same as her, although I left rope between us enough for it to be loose, obeying her orders.
We heard a whistle and people began pulling. I looked around and all the contestants and their families were screaming and grunting, trying to pull the other into the pool. Mom had tucked her feet in very well, and despite being pulled by four, wasn't really moving. She didn't seem to be pulling them either, though.
I heard the first splash as one of the four matches had ended. That seemed to have triggered mom. She projected her torso forward, and in one powerful struck pulled it back, thrusting her hip forward and pulling her arms altogether. The traction she generated was impressive, as the four people on the other side of the rope began unwillingly walking towards the board of the pool. Before they could stop, mom grabbed the rope once again and repeated the pull. The result was a whole wet family on the other side. I felt the silence from the people standing, and they were considering I helped. I was mesmerized. My mother had just beat a whole family in tug of war, alone.
"Now that was impressive!" The announcer spoke, as the other two matches had just finished. "And then there were four! Let's give it up for our winners!"
People clapped around the pool
"Alright people, now, for the next competition, we will still be needing a member of your families. You will be racing around the pool, 2 laps, but with another twist. You'll have to carry said member with you!"
The other three fellows quickly picked up daughters or wives, lighter and skinnier. Mom was stuck with me, but she didn't seem to bother. As the eight of us lined up where the staff told us to, I looked at her. She seemed very comfortable.
"Wait" she told the announcer, as she took off her t-shirt "This is better" she said. I saw that he had dropped his jaw staring at mom's ripped upper body.
"Wel..." he was trying to gather his words back "competitors, pick up your extra weight. And remember, if you are not first or second, you are jumping into the pool!"
I watched as the other three grabbed their family member as a baby, making a cradle. Mom, however, lowered her body and before I could tell had wrapped one of her hands around my legs and grabbed my left arm with her other hand, throwing me over her shoulders, as if I were a squat barbell.
"You ok up there, son?"
"y-yeah"
"Great, hold on. It's gonna be bumpy" she smiled at me.
The whistle blew again and they were off. Now, mentally I figured the pool must have been about 30x10 yards, which made a lap around 80 yards. By the end of the first the other contestants were having trouble holding on to their relatives. Mom on the other hand had me pretty safe on her back. She took the lead by turn three, and from there on never looked back. I'm pretty sure the other three however were having a nice view of her muscular back and bowling ball butt.
We crossed the line and mom didn't exactly put me down. Smiling at the hotel staff, she inquired him
"Will we be using him for the last competition?"
"No, not really, why?"
She walked to the board of the pool and threw me in. Not just dropped me in, she actually threw me in. About 3 yards or so. As I splashed into the cold water, I thought of what she could do to someone if she desired. The woman was a beast, that's for sure. When I emerged the two losers were jumping into the pool as well. Mom was standing next to this guy who seemed quite buff himself. I figured he was the second place.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have our finalists! Let's meet them!" people cheered back. I climbed out of the pool and went for my chair
"Let's start with you" he turned himself to mom "What's your name"
"Uh.. Marcia. Marcia Bullock"
"And Marcia, that young man you just threw into the pool is...?"
"Mark, my son"
"That's awesome, Marcia. Congratulations! And where are you from?"
"I'm originally from Florida"
"That's great, Marcia... and I'm sure people here are wondering... is there a mr. Bullock back home?"
Mom smiled
"Oh no... mr. Bullock is right here" and she raised her right arm, flexing her bicep, which popped up and presented itself proudly. People ooohed as they stared at her mighty gun. Most of them probably never had seen such big and ripped bicep in their lives. Even the staff needed his time to gather up again. Finally, he placed his index finger on mom's bicep and tried to dent it
"Well, you wouldn't want to mess with mr. Bullock here. He's pretty rigid"
people laughed, as mom. She lowered her arm
"Well, congratulations and good luck, Marcia. And you are...?"
he turned to mom's rival. The guy presented himself as a newly wedded lawyer from California.
"And does mr. Bullock have a competition, sir?" the announcer teased him to flex his own bicep, which he did. Everybody saw when the announcer poked the guy's arm and pushed his flesh into itself, not like mom's. The announcer didn't hid it
"Well that's.. nice" he spoke. The guy smiled weakly
"Alright, as you noticed, as I was here stalling you, we had our championship ring installed" he pointed at the center of the pool, where a rubber circular structure of about 2x2 was placed
"This last competition is pretty simple. You have to push your opponent into the pool. No tripping, no punching or anything like that. Just push. Alright?" they both nodded "Great. You can use those crossing boards to get there" he pointed at the removable 'bridges' that were being held. Once they both got to the stage, they were removed.
"Alright contestants. Hold your hands" the announcer commanded. Mom and the dude stood in front of each other and locked there fingers. The whistle blew.
They held each other in stalemate position for about fifteen seconds. I could tell mom was holding herself. Her legs didn't seem to be into it yet. Then the guy gave a harder push and mom took two steps back, almost to the border of the circle. He smiled. She stopped his progress, but her arms were now pushed back, her elbows behind her back. He seemed to have the upper hand.
Mom remained calm. From where I stood, I could see her face and she was smiling. I saw her whispering something to him, and then she pushed her arms back, causing his to go back. It was like she was doing a chest press. I saw mom's pecs bulging hard, as she held his arms in place. Her cleavage was deep now, due to her continuous flex of her chest muscles. She finally extended fully her arms, making her triceps jump up. Mom's arms were so big right now they almost swallowed the guy's arms. Everyone could see now who was the most muscular of them. Mom looked like a spartan taking care of a weakling islander anywhere in Ancient Greece. She pushed his arms down, gaining some leverage from an upper position. That made her traps join the party now. They bulged from her back and made her neck look twice as thick. The continued flex was now making the veins on her shoulders and chest show up. Fuck, she looked like Hulk.
Mom took a step forward and her quad bulged ferociously. The guy stepped back.
He was desperate now. He placed both his feet back and leaned his body forward. If mom stopped pushing, he'd probably fall face first to the ground. She was holding his full weight upright now, but she didn't seem bothered. She took another step and the dude walked back even further. He was now on the verge of falling. Mom smiled, took a deep breath and relaxed her flex and her push, but just for a fraction of a second. She then exploded, pushing back with all her might. The guy flew from the stage directly into the water, back first. There was a big splash.
Mom waited for the announcer to declare her the winner. Then she took the center of the stage, Raised both her arms and flexed her biceps proudly, as people, completely thunderstruck, applauded and cheered. I was in shock

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2021, 01:33:06 am »
Looking forward to seeing where this goes!  Great job so far

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2021, 11:52:02 pm »
What a woman! I wonder what situations she'll get into next, and how the son will handle his growing admiration.

Offline BHIM-1965

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2021, 11:43:53 am »
Cannot wait to see what mom does to puny son at home!

Offline Agamemnon128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2022, 01:57:31 am »
Another great addition, hoping to see more of this! I'm sure her total domination at the competition will only fuel her ego and power-lust.

Offline diabolus25

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2022, 09:51:16 pm »
Absolutely love this story! Can't wait to see the mom continue to let loose and show off her strength and dominance.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mom's bicep

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View